[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asking guys here(or really honest women. I'm a nice guy(TM).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Asking guys here(or really honest women. I'm a nice guy(TM). I get the assumption all my female friends would never even consider me in 'that' way. I see how they interact with my best friend who by r9k's standards is a chad. They would all probably fuck him. How can I become well, not a nice guy. They all think im an asexual ball of ohhh ur so nice alex. Fuck you bitch.
>>
File: shut the fuck up.jpg (33 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
shut the fuck up.jpg
33 KB, 500x459
>>22846743
>>
File: you pathetic piece of shit.jpg (60 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
you pathetic piece of shit.jpg
60 KB, 500x493
>>22846743
>>
>>22846761
>>
File: accept yourself you shut in.jpg (12 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
accept yourself you shut in.jpg
12 KB, 236x236
>>22846769
>>
>>22846743
Start casually talking about sex around them. That's the key thing that happens to me when guys want me in that sort of way. I know straight away that they're trying to bring on that topic so that some flirting could happen.
>>
You're probably fat, unattractive, and ungroomed. No one wants to fuck a slob. Improve the physical first.
>>
>>22847155
I don't think so.. Im 187cm tall and 70kg. I shower every day and i shave beard every day.
>>
>>22847155
I mean youre probably right that im unattractive but im not fat and disgusting
>>
Ask if they wanna fuck
>>
>>22846743
Pic of you, and your intrests, I can give a guess as to why they don't like you and help you improve
>>
>>22846743
Post a pic so I can help you.
>>
File: LCu9zus.jpg (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LCu9zus.jpg
521 KB, 1920x1080
>>22847268
>>22847209
I was in class and couldnt answer then. Here it is.
I know i am below average but im not fat and an ungroomed slob.
>>
>>22846743
If you'd consider not being nice to get girls, you were never nice to start. Genuinely nice guys get girls out the wazoo.
>>
>>22848023
no i dont do it to get girls. I am nice to everyone. I am considered nearly gay(some prolly think so maybe). Im nice to guys and girls. I dont expect anything oout of it desu. Im justa decent human bean.
>>
>>22848029

You're confusing 'nice guy' with 'passive, timid sperg'. They aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>22848009
well looking at this pic. I know whats up. Maybe not fat but disgusting yes.
>>
Just do it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.