[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness thread, seeing as there isn't none A place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Wain-Wallpaper_Cat.jpg (112 KB, 519x640) Image search: [Google]
Wain-Wallpaper_Cat.jpg
112 KB, 519x640
Mental Illness thread, seeing as there isn't none
A place for people to discuss, share experiences and possibly find people who have the same mental illnesses, contact details are optional
>Paranoid Schizophrenia
>Maybe PTSD. I'm not sure
>OCD (Pathological lying)
kik:Themanissam
Come at me u beautiful fucks
>>
>>22844992
I fish for compliments on /soc/
>>
>>22845000
that's rough man, is that some form of borderline personality disorder? nice trips tho
>>
>Derealization disorder..
>hppd
>possibly, but I'm doubtful of schizophrenia.

Had a brain injury a few years back, coupled with heavy drug use. Never been the same since, and slowly slipping farther.
Makes it even worse that I'm self aware that I'm loosing it, and there's nothing I can do but hide everything. That facade is breaking too.
>>
>fishing for attention/pity
>>22845000
/thread
>>
hi.

i struggle with EDNOS,
have been diagnosed in the past with depression, and currently see a psych who is still unsure yet how to diagnose me because apparently i cycle through various personality disorder symptoms in a complicated manner that makes me at times fully fit the bill for one disorder and at other times fit the bill for an opposite form of personality disorder. my brain is like a clusterfuck of nonfunctionality.

i've suffered from depersonalization episodes, psychotic episodes, hearing voices, delusions, severe self-harm, self-imposed social isolation, obsessive compulsive tendancies, i caught myself having a full conversation with my reflection in the mirror today for half an hour before i realized WTF is wrong with me i need to stop talking to myself that is not someone else, and over time with my personality changes i fit a lot of bipolar disorder symtpoms with a ton of emotional instability and god knows what else i am forgetting.
Every day is a struggle .
>>
I live in my own little world. Literally unanchored to any other human beings. Never have related to others concept of reality. Fucking hate stupid people.
>>
>>22845046
Hey
if you want to talk about it, I am up for it
TBI / drug use - abuse here, severe depressions afterwards

>>22845152
you are able to assess yourself and write out, in mostly coherent sentence structure, what has happened and what you are going through

do you feel like a accurate diagnosis is forthcoming? do you want to be diagnosed?
>>
File: T8cL3Cc.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1108) Image search: [Google]
T8cL3Cc.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1108
>PTSD, OCD
>finally get on a medication that doesn't make me violent or permanently asleep.
>First time I've actually been lucid enough to realize that it was anxiety crippling me, try for disability
>DSHS is hostile and ranks between inaccessible and completely useless
>doctor is canceling my medication cold turkey because I can't afford to get into therapy
>everyone who knows me is on my case about everything
>starting to withdrawal and can't even afford to eat at this point

I feel like I should snap. It's like every step I take emotionally sets me back in every other facet of life somehow.
>>
I suffer from BPD
I was hoping to find other sufferers to chat to and share coping strategies ect as i am struggling at the moment
kik = kieran1234me
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.