[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get a girlfriend? it seems nearly impossible, i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
how do i get a girlfriend? it seems nearly impossible, i have been alone 2 years now since my ex left me. she said i am dead to her and i have to leave her alone.

so how do i get a new gf? how??

women seem not to think i even exist or am worthy despite the fact i see them dating far more worthless men all the time
>>
Don't. They'll just cheat on you and break your heart. You need to view them as bags of meat to stick your dick into because that's all they are. Remove yourself emotionally from them completely.

Fuck bitches get money.
>>
>>22832568
i've been trying to do this for 2 years but it's not working out

maybe when you are very handsome and can get girls easily
>>
File: kek1 (2).gif (2 MB, 275x155) Image search: [Google]
kek1 (2).gif
2 MB, 275x155
>>22832568
>underaged anon got his heartbroked after 3 months.
>>
Idk man, I think it's a problem for all millennial men. I'm a decent-looking guy with an okay situation in life and I get 0 attention from women and I find it impossible to meet them. Just distract yourself and try not to worry about it.
>>
File: supremegentleman.jpg (43 KB, 457x360) Image search: [Google]
supremegentleman.jpg
43 KB, 457x360
>>22832533
Life is so unfair.
>>
>>22832584
Or all women are cheaters and the ones who haven't cheated just aren't desirable enough or just haven't met the guy that flashes enough shiny things in their face for them to spread their legs.
>>
I have 7 girlfriends. They all charge me 180 an hour though. Not sure why people find it so difficult to get one.
>>
>>22832595
i feel like all i do is work and suffer

i have a nice place with 2 bedrooms but i am just there by myself

it's weird i sit there all alone in the weekend wondering why no woman seems to be interested

when i go to clubs i am like an invisible ghost

women just ignore me or reject me when i approach them

and i dont even approach good looking ones just average
>>
>>22832608
i go to prostitutes often but in the end it just makes me feel worse
>>
>>22832603
this kid was actually right in some way. i dont agree with his actions
>>
>>22832618
I know man, like you'd think online dating and shit like that would make it easier for us to meet single women but it feels like all of the women in the world are with the same few guys. And like I said, I'm pretty attractive and I'm not a total loser so I can't imagine how so many other men feel.
>>
>>22832637
i dont know if i am acceptably attractive, i think yes

i have a decent career going, i have my own property and drive a nice car a,d all that stuff

but still it's like i am not even existing to women

i have pretty much given up recently because it's pointless
>>
File: elliotrodger.jpg (10 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodger.jpg
10 KB, 184x274
>>22832618
Well at least you're not stuck in a miserable marriage with no money or resources like me. I remember the time when I lived alone and I wish I could go back sometimes. You can't-get-a-girlfriend people are really pathetic, and I don't mean that as an insult. I mean by the true definition of the word pathetic. To you guys getting laid or even kissed is like climbing Mt. Everest or slaying some kind of mythical dragon. It's not that fucking hard, guys. Lower your impossibly high standards a little and stop trying to be so "alpha." Treat women around you like they're people instead of conquests. Talk to them the way you would a dude. Strike up a conversation or some shit. Goddamn. I'm a manlet with crippling social anxiety and even I can do it. If I can do it, so can you. Shit.
>>
>>22832647
well, maybe it makes you feel a little bit better to know that there are a lot of other people in the world who are experiencing the same thing and having the same problems.
>>
>>22832652
if you are married, how do you know getting women is easy like that?

either you are cheating on your wife or you are talking out your butthole
>>
>>22832665
my father has the same issue, i think he's very good looking (no homo, looks better for his age than i do for mine), he's a millionaire, lives in an amazing home, drives a 100k sport car

but still women seem to feel he is not enough
>>
>>22832652
>To you guys getting laid or even kissed is like climbing Mt. Everest or slaying some kind of mythical dragon. It's not that fucking hard, guys. Lower your impossibly high standards a little and stop trying to be so "alpha."

That's the thing though. Getting laid means nothing to me. I want to spend time with somebody I can love. That's what feels impossible. I'm sure there would be a lot less pressure if you were just looking for easy slampigs you don't care about.
>>
File: 1434301465653.png (47 KB, 324x309) Image search: [Google]
1434301465653.png
47 KB, 324x309
>>22832652
>It's not that fucking hard, guys. Lower your impossibly high standards a little and stop trying to be so "alpha." Treat women around you like they're people instead of conquests. Talk to them the way you would a dude. Strike up a conversation or some shit. Goddamn. I'm a manlet with crippling social anxiety and even I can do it. If I can do it, so can you. Shit.
Yeah, just step up to the plate senpai.
>>
>>22832533
No idea, today I got a text from the girl I like that "You're a nice guy but the amount of texting you are sending me is overwhelming", which wasn't much more than just asking about her and responding to what she was saying, like by her own admission she's a bad texter so maybe its because I was texting like how a normal person would text and thats too much, either way it sucks because she was give out some signal which I guess I was reading wrong. Wish I could figure out what is wrong with me, because it seems like its always the same, I'm a great guy but they're just not interested, which obliviously means somethings wrong with me, pretty sure me and my ex was just a fluke that's not going to repeat
>>
>>22833240
In my experience with relationships, women like men who are very callous and stoical, who don't care very much about the entire situation. They all really like a challenge when it comes to people. They want a "hard to get" man who feels more like an achievement because he could leave at any time but chooses to stay.

Funny because that makes it really hard to enjoy any relationship, feeling like you're not allowed to care about her.
>>
>>22832568
I find it hilarious how many men have this view of women when that is LITERALLY all men are. All they think about is sex sex sex sex sex sex sex. That's it. It's the only thought on their tiny little brain located in their dick and men cheat like motherfuckers. There is literally no such thing as a man capable of love. They just act like they are capable of love to get sex.
>>
File: 1444028320150.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444028320150.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>22833548
If they weren't trying very hard to fuck and chuck you, you'd just get bored of them. You'd get bored of me.
>>
File: 717793.jpg (40 KB, 540x387) Image search: [Google]
717793.jpg
40 KB, 540x387
>>22832629
>i go to prostitutes
Disgusting.

>>22832618
>i feel like all i do is work and suffer
You deserve it.

>>22832637
It's not difficult to understand. Woman aren't controlled by their vaginas, men are totally controlled by the dicks. That means the sex game is totally rigged in favor of women because the person who cares least always wins. Men are too fucking lustful and thirsty. It's really your own fault.

>>22832666
>you are cheating on your wife
Surprise surprise.

>>22832678
>That's the thing though. Getting laid means nothing to me.
Lies.

>I want to spend time with somebody I can love.
Men can't experience love. Stop lying. What you want is regular pussy you don't have to work for.

>>22833240
>I'm a great guy
Literally every guy thinks this, and yet most of you are terrible human beings. I'm totally glad women have become freed from men and so many are left out in the cold now. This is the exact fate men deserved for not being able to control their penises.

No mercy. No sympathy.

>>22833286
>feeling like you're not allowed to care about her.
Those men figured out what you still haven't: stop lying and pretending to care when everyone knows men don't. They're just using that man as meat to fuck and pretty shit for free. Why bother caring about a man when men are such enormous pieces of shit? You guys will never learn because you think you're the victims. This shit happened because YOU are the culprits.
>>
>>22833570
Of course, because you're not worth a shit. Think of it this way. Let's say you're a god, and you rule over a race of monstrous swine who never behave themselves and are constantly killing one another. Now SOME of these filthy monsters act worshipful to you. They're still shit, but they bother to show you the respect you deserve. You're going to be slightly nicer to them.

But you're still going to throw them into the pit when you're done with them.

Just look at the morals (or lack thereof) of the men always bitching about how horrible women are: they support prostitution, they're drug addicts, they only care about superficial shit like their appearance, you fight amongst yourselves for the pettiest shit just to mindlessly compete, and then you top all this shitty behavior off with a "that's my nature" argument like this makes everything better. It's like men are creatures programmed from birth to not be capable of grasping right from wrong. Wise farmers know not to feed adders milk. Men are poisonous serpents. Why the fuck should anyone care about any of you?
>>
>>22833620
>>22833601
You just sound really bitter and crazy. I think you should take a good look at your life and realize that being defensive and angry is not going to make you any happier.

If you actually did get used by somebody or lots of people, you should realize that it happens to lots of people.
>>
>>22833650
And attempting to pscyoanalyze and patronize someone on the internet isn't going to get you any pussy.

>If you actually did get used by somebody or lots of people, you should realize that it happens to lots of people.
You're never going to get me to sympathize with men because you're all ingenuine liars just chasing sex. That's it. It's that simple. Everything else is lies so it's not gonna work, buddy.
>>
>>22833601
>I'm a great guy
No no no, that's what they say
>>
>>22833669
>>22833601

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I GOT PUMPED AND DUMPED BY CHAD'S ALL MEN ARE EVIL PIGS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: z6djX48.jpg (161 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
z6djX48.jpg
161 KB, 600x763
This is the most autistic thread i have seen all day
>>
>>22833601
Now that's master baiting!
>>
>>22834051
>implying
Sex isn't difficult to get from men. I could fuck one any time I want at the drop of a hat. That's not something for you to be proud of. But you're not worth anything beyond that. That's your problem.
>>
>>22832533
>2 years
Going on 7 here. It doesn't get easier.
>>
File: fucking what.jpg (71 KB, 651x737) Image search: [Google]
fucking what.jpg
71 KB, 651x737
>>22835511
i visited her 10 days ago for her birthday and gave her a box of chocolates

at the time she seemed happy to see me and said she appreciated the gesture

yesterday i find a torn up box of chocolates stuffed in my mail box with all the chocolates as well and the following letter
>>
>>22835797
>Sew
>Chocolat

DROPPED
>>
>>22833601
This right here is why I'm 22 without even bothering to get a GF. No matter what, there is no way for me to approach a woman without me feeling like I'm inconveniencing her with the prospect of a good time that every other male also wants to give her. And pussy gets fucking thrown at me, fuck you bitch. You women create the environment you live in, being the whores you are, then I have to sit here and be called a faggot for not dealing with the likes of you.
>>
>>22834209
Yeah you can fuck one but he isn't going to love you. Meanwhile here I am cheating on my gf on the regular and not even caring if she catches me because she would sooner kill herself than break up with me.
>>
>>22835797
>sew

jesus
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.