[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies and gents can we start a sub/Dom fetish thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x337
Ladies and gents can we start a sub/Dom fetish thread!
>>
>>22829136
was that supposed to be a question?
If so, no.
>>
>>22829136
Love the pic. Looks like me and my bf except that she's better looking, and we aren't normally so well dressed!
>>
>>22829136
You mean like how every single desperate guy on soc (I.e. almost every guy) thinks they're some kind of king dominant despite really having no clue what they're doing and the rest of the guys are 'sissy subs' followed by a small percent of actual femanons period, let alone submissive ones? That's every kik or Skype thread, m8.
>>
Anybody have any good suggestions for learning how to use a dragon tail whip. I'm new to the whole whip area as all I have used in the past was a flogger and paddles.
>>
I miss my master :< Wish I could be treated like a slave slut again.
>>
>>22831215
Ya a lot of "doms" dont know wtf theyre doing. Makes the rest of us look bad.
>>
>>22831911
Everyone learns somewhere, anon. I'm a dom, but have much room to grow and learn. Should we avoid these threads just because there are some pompous windbags?
>>
sure, I'll bite...
>>
>>22831911
>>>22831215
>Ya a lot of "doms" dont know wtf theyre doing. Makes the rest of us look bad.
Okay then make suggestions on how they can better themselves, what books should they read, what should they learn how to use.

We all started somewhere.
>>
>>22832032

Can books really help with being a better dom? I'm just curious about that, it seems like it requires experience, and a genuine desire to learn. A lot of the "bad doms" aren't necessarily bad... they just aren't doms. They're abusives, and hide behind the term of "Dom" to cover their abuse.
>>
Does anyone her refer to their master as mister sir?
>>
>>22831998
Nice butt
>>
>>22832238
Yeah, understanding the psychology of the of the Dom/sub relationship helped me out a lot, while I got that from a social engineering book the same principles apply. You don't have to be abusive to be a Dom, you just have to be mentally dominating, you have to make your sub feel safe with you and trust you more than anything. Because at the end of the day the sub is actually in the position of power because they grant the permission needed. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love paddling and flogging my sub's, dripping wax is so much god damn fun. Also learning how to use rope correctly with out doing any kind of lasting damage to your sub is important, there are most definitely books on that.
>>
Im a female who has always fantasizes about being dominant and I feel like my boyfriend is also dominant. (He says he is not into "any weird shit" but when horny enough/drunk he gets very rough.) This sucks but I love him and everything else in our relationship is awesome. Anyone else in same kind of a situation?
>>
>>22831870
What's stopping you from finding a new one?

>>22831215
Somewhat accurate, but also seems a little butthurt about things. Ah well, such is the internet.

>>22832669
Try to find a unicorn: a submissive girl that both you and your boyfriend can Dom.
>>
>>22832480

I can get that. I'm not pure Dom, not by nature. I'm definitely a switch, but I call it Primal. I like the battle back and forth between who is Top.

I understand that one can be a Dom without being abusive, just like someone can be abusive without being a Dom. It's a tough line to cross, but ultimately the biggest in my opinion.

From what I've seen with Doms the single most important thing they can learn to do is Listen to their subs. They're in "control" but they need guidance, and there are too many people out there that just refuse to listen to anything, or anyone. Especially if they think they have a "dominant" personality.
>>
>>22832264
not mine, I'm the guy with the wand
>>
>>22832669
I have the opposite problem, I am very submissive but my gf always wants me to be rough and generally dominant with her. She's played the part of dom by my request but I can tell she's not that into it
>>
>>22832803
I also get that as well, I do the whole primal Dom thing as well, it is just a different style. Look into struggle snuggling.
>>
>>22833083

I just like regular snuggling. I really do, I'm a very physical guy and I love being touched. Favorite thing ever is to just watch a movie and have a chick's legs across mine, and just touch them gently. Softly petting them. It's even better if her legs were freshly shaved. Then, she's petting the inside curve of my free arm, but that's just me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.