[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcoholics unite; >How fucked are you getting today, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9
File: DSC_0002-01.jpg (2 MB, 2160x3208) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0002-01.jpg
2 MB, 2160x3208
Alcoholics unite;

>How fucked are you getting today, and on what?

Starting out with Newcastle, going to a couple bottles of red.
>>
File: winter storm.jpg (58 KB, 448x600) Image search: [Google]
winter storm.jpg
58 KB, 448x600
Got two sixers of this
>>
File: Falcon_Bayerskt.jpg (2 MB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
Falcon_Bayerskt.jpg
2 MB, 3000x4000
This at only 2.8% I like the taste, don't care about becoming drunk in my lonesome.
>>
>>22827670

>2 cans of carlsberg export and a bit of wine
>yesterday I had 5 pints of ale and a can of john smiths

wouldn't normally drink two days in a row but #yolo
>>
Would love to have a guinness now.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 250x350
Wow you guys know nothing about good beer.

Ask someone who drinks every night anything.

You asked for an alcoholic and you got one. Abuse this,
>>
A terribly mixed "mule" of that over spiced Buffalo Rock Ginger Ale and Luksusowa, at least I have some sweet ass copper mugs.
>>
File: Exit-4-American-Trippel-ale.jpg (969 KB, 1506x2008) Image search: [Google]
Exit-4-American-Trippel-ale.jpg
969 KB, 1506x2008
>>22827670
On a sixpack of this local shit (I'm in a motel just a few miles from the brewery). Also a 12 pack of MGD for later (I'll drink most of it during the Eagles game)
>>
File: 1448176318358.gif (2 MB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1448176318358.gif
2 MB, 360x480
>>22830320

Ten FIDDYYYY. Wish those fucks wouldve made more BA 10.50 so that it was distributed to more than just CO and VA.
>>
File: 1448179043689.gif (2 MB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1448179043689.gif
2 MB, 360x480
Now Drinking: Stone's Xocoveza

Of course the thread is dead whenever I get to it. Fuck.
>>
>>22828977

I don't think I could ever not drink on a Friday then Saturday nights, nearly always drink those two days in a row and sometimes go for a drink after work on Thursday too.

I was at a party last night and was drinking whisky. Today I'm meeting a mate to watch the football and will probably have something light, or a pale ale.
>>
>tfw you love beer and rum, but you cannot get drunk every friday, because alcohol makes you have an acne breakout

This is the worst feel. I'd like to chill, drink booze and listen to music, but the next morning I have a big ass acne breakout and it takes about 2 weeks to fully get rid of it. I've had acne most of my life, but now as I'm 18, I have way less and it's barely noticeable if I take care of myself. Once I drink, my face is so fucked up the next morning, I won't leave the house for 2 weeks.

Can anyone relate and perhaps give tips?
>>
File: url.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
Yesterday I tried a Farnham 21. Awful. Drain-poured it. Ended up drinking an Arbuste, which was much, much more palatable, if a bit forgettable.

Today I'm going to tackle one of these babies. That brewery's never really impressed me, but the bulk of their brews is perfectly drinkable nonetheless, so I give them a shot every so often.
>>
File: broon1.gif (871 KB, 340x330) Image search: [Google]
broon1.gif
871 KB, 340x330
>>22827670
Your choice of starter is simply impeccable, you are sorted indeed for the rest of the night.
If Newcastle football team were half as good as their ale I would be the happiest man alive...
Alas I am only the second happiest...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.