[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /soc/! I'm looking for a roleplay partner. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
Hello /soc/! I'm looking for a roleplay partner. I'm a female. I do NOT want sexual roleplays. I prefer to roleplay Warriors, wolves, or mostly animal related things, but totally open to a human RP. Only semi-literate or literate roleplayers. Semi-literate is fine, but literate is preferred. As said before, NO SEXUAL ROLEPLAYING. If we do get a bit.. Flirty I suppose, I won't be doing anything with you if we are different than our own selves.
I have a FeralHeart account if you'd like to RP there.
If interested, drop your Skype, and I'll add you.
>>
File: 54652344567.png (391 KB, 542x540) Image search: [Google]
54652344567.png
391 KB, 542x540
>>22827272
Hey, you might have more luck posting in the ERP general, but just stating if someone's interested to RP regularly.

I'd be up for it as well, but I generally don't like posting my Skype, so I wish you good luck nonetheless!
>>
>>22827305
ERP is for erotic roleplay, I stated 2 times no sexual stuff.
It is called ERP after all.. You know..
E-mail me if you'd like. [email protected]
>>
>>22827330
I said you should ask for REGULAR stuff. They like ERP, yes, but I'm sure some would settle for RP.
>>
>>22827558
I'm not posting there because 96% of the people in the ERP thread are super autistic and won't listen to me because I'm a girl looking for nonsex shit.
They're all sweaty neckbeards, it kinda puts me off. No way in hell would I post there.

Also, you e-mailed me your Skype, and you said you don't like posting it, but how come I see you replying to every single girl's post in Skype threads with your Skype?
>>
File: d77.png (12 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
d77.png
12 KB, 467x453
>tfw always been interested in rp but no experience and suck at writing
>tfw never found any friends to rp with because any rp group I ever tried to join was full of degenerates roleplaying rape and cheating
>>
>>22827586
>wanting to RP
>complaining about neckbeards

>probably a legbeard
>>
File: 1373380523866.jpg (96 KB, 834x547) Image search: [Google]
1373380523866.jpg
96 KB, 834x547
Sure, I'm interested.
Skype is chaprrvij, let's see where this goes
>>
>>22827586
>>22827272
Maybe you should check out /tg/? The have threads for people looking for play.
>>
>>22827645
>tg
>not the most obese, sweaty, autistic neckbeards.
>>
>>22827668
It can't be worse than /soc/ though.
...right?
>>
>>22827611
We could, considering that I mostly roleplay with a bunch of tweens, teens, and adults that act like teens, you're probably fine.
Also, yeah, most RP groups that aren't furries are just creepy dudes roleplaying shit like that.
>>22827617
I'm an attractive, intelligent, healthy female who changes their appearance to appeal to other people. So, no, I'm not a legbeard, sorry.
>>22827645
I prefer 1 on 1 RP, or if it's a group a wolf pack or Warriors. Might look into it, though.
>>
>>22827586
I don't reply to every single girl's post, what? I may have asked a girl or two, sure, yes, but I sure as hell am very picky who I respond to.

And, you kind of also answered it yourself. I don't want people snooping around where I post, like what.
>>
>>22827682
I don't snoop, I don't even know who you are.
I've just happened to see your username in multiple threads, always in reply to a girl, saying "You seem cool, you should add me" with an anime picture attached.
>>
>>22827675
Well there was a bunch of furries in my last group and they were really degenerate too.
Hell, I just wanted to play an asexual half-elf priestress who's obsessed with healing and my fucking gamemaster was determined to turn every healing I gave into lesbian sex.

And I don't know, I really have absolutely no experience in rp and have no idea how it'd even work outside of rp game.
I'm not really into furry either, even though I guess I like it more after playing Undertale.

>I'm an attractive, intelligent, healthy female
Is that part of your roleplay too? :^)
>>
>>22827760
Undertale is so amazing.

Also, no, it's not. I won't deny a lot of females into RP are gross and fat as hell. But I'm not. I'm obsessed with hygiene, fitness, and basic health shit. I'm smart academically and logically, but I suppose whatever I say won't matter.
>>
>>22827792
I'm just teasing you because it sounds a bit arrogant to say "I'm attractive and intelligent".
Especially since attractiveness and intelligence always have some subjectivity in them and you might not always meet people's standards (except if you can make spaghetti).
>>
>>22827699
And the problem is? I don't like doing it, that's a fact. This was the first time where I said I don't like posting my Skype, because I always feel like people will know or judge me for who I try to contact. Like you did, in a way.
>>
Totally bored...
Just dropping my Skype.
mikee0317
>>
Hi OPie. I'm female too. I used to role play all the time on forums and stuff, especially Warrior cats, when I was much younger. I kinda miss it. I might be emailing you sometime in December since I'm pretty busy now, but maybe earlier if things relax.
>>
>>22827792
could post a picture of yourself, even blur out the face. would logically be the easiest way to prove your not "gross and fat as hell"
[spoiler]but you can't :^)[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.