[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Washington state kik, skype, snapchat and meet. Skype: magnumkindaguy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: Washington_State_Counties_map.gif (109 KB, 985x640) Image search: [Google]
Washington_State_Counties_map.gif
109 KB, 985x640
Washington state kik, skype, snapchat and meet. Skype: magnumkindaguy kik: magnumkindaguy snapchat: magnumkindaguy meet me in the 206 ;)
>>
Holy shit did the thread die from last night? Damn that didn't last long

BG anon/Baking Girl/ KT/ Gideon & Company reporting tonight

Going up to Centralia tomorrow with the ex for a day out. Part of me is happy to do something with him, because the day means a lot to me, but part of me is horridly saddened because it would've been the three year anniversary for him and I. I asked if he wants to do a trip somewhere and he said sure, but I don't think he had it in his head how important this day was. I don't tknow if I'm overthinking things, but it's one of those things where I'd rather go through that aching heart pain to just have that moment rather than treat it as a normal day, I guess. I'm probably crazy for wanting to do it.
>>
>>22820521
I'm kind of surprised that you want to go through that pain to be honest. I can understand wanting closure, but I wouldn't want to keep extending that kind of pain, but that's just me. I remember my ex asking me if I wanted to meet up after we broke up, and I politely declined. I couldn't handle the pain of seeing my ex again. But hey, if in the end it makes you feel better, I guess it's for the best?
>>
>>22820540
It's kinda of a normal thing for me to go through these motions after heart break I guess. I don't think I'll ever receive the closure that is necessary to clearly end things, because both parties have felt torn and have still felt that tension ever since. There are certain things that him and I get, opinions we agree on, or particular shit that we can laugh at together that he doesn't get with anyone else, and he sees too,

I don't know what is for the best. I'm currently reverted back to heartbreak mode and all I know is that I have to put on a brave face and enjoy all I can from our time tomorrow.

If crying burned calories, I'd be a skinny woman.
>>
>>22820632
I'm really sorry to hear that, it sounds like a tough situation.

I would hate to callous, so feel free not to answer this, but why did you guys break up? Was it mutual or one-sided?
>>
>>22820648
A rocky situation, but he ended things on his idea it would be better for us both. From the outside, it would probably be easy to say move on if he did that or if things were already unstable, but there was a lot I did on my end that I feel sabotaged the potential. It's a regretful feeling that I wish I could take back. I want to be able to show him that things could be better, that I'm aware of these faults and how I can handle them better. I've had it going through my head so much, I could give him an endless essay and a powerpoint to just state the facts and deem any reason to reconsider.

I probably just sound like any other girl out of a breakup at this point, but I never learned how to let things go and give up, and I just wanted to give my all to show how much it meant to me, even if it burned me in the end.
>>
>>22820673
No I understand that, and you have every right not to want to let it go, to think that you can still fix the relationship even though he's given up on it.

I'm sure you don't really want my advice, but I warn you of burning out. If you spend all of your time and energy chasing something that may never work, you're going to be a hallow shell by the time you finally realize it was all for nothing.

Than again, maybe he'll realize he made a mistake. But I also find it wrong to try and force him into a relationship that at this point he doesn't want to be in.

But what do I know. I'm just a faceless anon :|
>>
>>22820709
I wouldn't consider forcing him into a relationship, but rather for him to reconsider. When he ended things, he didn't want to, but more for my health and he felt guilty over a lot of things that had happened in the past (self harm), and he didn't want to be the one to hurt me.
It's hard to say what he wants. We've slept in the same bed together on two different occasions just holding each other since then. He doesn't advance or try anything; he's not looking for cheap/weak catch and release, but more he's still torn and trying to figure out what he wants to do without doing anything that would hurt either of us beyond repair?

It's a very strange situation and I can't exactly explain.
>>
Anyone else notice all the bars/food joints here near Seattle have "Sissies rule! 2015" Scratched onto the mirrors? Was it one of you crazy people who decided to be that dedicated? lol.

25/m/north seattle
Fit/reading/games/medical field
>>
Spokane back online
>>
>>22820521
sorry your having such a hard time anon <internet hug>

and whats up rest of washington greetings from klickitat county
>>
Auburn reporting in
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 1280x960
vancouver's boring tonight. well, just about every night actually lol

30/m
>>
Came back from Centralia today and kept a brave face for the most part. Lost it once I got home though. The feelings now feel one-sided and it hurts to an extreme to realize that that is how it's going to be from here on out. I feel so horrible. I don't have anyone to talk to about it here, so I write this out to you so at least someone can listen.
>>
>>22825054
Been there. Ex dumped me right before holidays, went out a few times after, had to get my stuff from our house. Tore up my shit when i was on the edge of breaking down and she just stood there like hurry up ass. shit sucks
>>
Bellevue fag, grew up in Spokane though.

25/m/sales
>>
It smells like ass in here. Shower more often and wipe your asses.
>>
>>22825267
I'm sorry. Having to remove your own things is the most horrible thing. So many memories run through your head and the thought of trying to get out of there as quick as you can, but you want to slow in case they change their mind. The break down makes it all worse because you don't want to be there and show how much of a ruin you are from it all.
>>
>>22825659
indeed. Things got better though with time. Now i'm happily married with someone way better then her and life couldn't be better. So chin up anon :)

Also why the fuck is wa thread so dead
>>
Hey baking girl, I heckled you a week or so ago and you were fun and I want you to know that you're a pretty cool cat. I'm not gonna be one of those motivational bullshit assholes because ultimately it's up to you to claw your way out of the trench you've been thrown in, but if you ever need a good heckling, I'm always around.
If I'm ever up your way, we will have to grab a drink and talk shit about our exes because mine really fucked me up and I'm willing to bet I could out cry you because I'm a bitch.
>>
>>22825692
thank you for restoring my faith in the internet, i wavered for a moment
>>
>>22825693
There's nothing to lose faith in because it's all perception, anon. Get a new angle on things and it'll be easier.
I thought losing my wife because of her infidelity was the worst thing that's ever happened to me but then I realized that it's the best thing that's happened in years. I moved home to my friends and family and rediscovered the people that love me. I redefined what I know to be love.
She kept my fucking cats, though, and that shit is unforgivable.
>>
>>22825683
I'm glad you were able to change your life for the better after your breakup. It's hard picking your feet up at first, but it just takes that one person to make you happy in the end

>>22825692
Dick Wolf is that you?
Thank you for your kind words, I really am appreciative to know that there are some good people on this board that reach out, even in the smallest ways, to show that they care.

The drinks and crying like a bitch go hand in hand and sound wonderful.
>>
>>22825708
lol
>>
>>22825713
Holy shit, you remembered. That's pretty cool, wow, I never expected that.
I'm a bit drunk so forgive me if I'm being a bit wordy. Drunk and marathoning Dr. Who leads to being a bit too much.
>>
>>22825722
Of course. There's only one Dick Wolf in Washington and that's you haha

Drink and marathon away, it sounds like a fun Friday night
>>
>>22825729
What do you do to cope?
>>
I'll try to lighten the mood with some booze that I found today at a Centralia antique shop

They wanted $85 for just the glass bottle
>>
>>22825736
Please tell me you bought it. It's perfect for parties.
>>
>>22825734
Pretty much stay at home, drink

I was doing pills to numb and at times attempt overdose but I ran out and haven't really gone back to it

I've kept busy with knitting, school, work
>>22825743
Unfortunately $85 for an empty glass bottle was just too steep for my wallet
>>
25/m/Seattle here

If you'd like to talk, skype is mrcm34
>>
>>22825744
I don't understand, how is the bottle empty? It's practically overflowing with possibilities.
Also, I didn't realize how sad this thread got until you mentioned it.
I'll have to post more photos of Dick Wolf.
>>
>>22825758
I guess I just didn't have the funds for endless possibilities! haha
>>
>>22825767
aint that the truth of america. endless possibilities and not enough money to do jack shit.
>>
No more depressing stuff, its the weekend!
Who has fun plans?
I'm going to my nephews 2nd birthday party tomorrow
>>
>>22825980
My plan is to play video games and relax
>>
>>22825985
I plan on doing that before and after the party
I also want to plan on going on a date but I need to find one first
>>
21/M/Bi/Port Orchard

Hit me up I guess. Having a kinda shitty night
Kik: nachoguy5
>>
>>22825988
This amazing thing called the Internet can get you a date. Heck I dated a bunch and I live in the sticks
>>
In Washington you can find love in the sticks, in soviet russia the stick finds love for you.
>>
>>22826046
Hey either way you find some love
>>
>>22826017
I only have been really looking on /soc/ Idk
Its worked before

>>22826046
I believe in the stick!
>>
absolutely, figured we could all use some bad jokes today.
>>
>>22825767
Crap, that looks like an amazing roadtrip find. If I had been there with you I might have gotten it for you just as a "time to drown your sorrows" joke gift.
>>
The stick is bad behavior but it can be a fun ride nonetheless.
>>
I was thinking the same thing, I could really use that as a penny jar. I have way too many coins, but I don't even know if it would fill that bottle up halfway.
>>
Was that a vodka bottle in your pants or are you happy to see us?
>>
>>22826070
Come and sit on my vodka bottle if you want a good time ;)

>>22826062
Aw that would've been nice. I'd probably fight tooth and nail just to save your money haha

>>22825988
a date for the party or a date in general? Also where

>>22825980
I had planned on doing homework with a friend, but she can't meet today so now I have nothing planned!
>>
>>22827883
A date in general
I live in Seatac, too far from anything cool. Well I can get into seattle I guess
>>
>>22827960
Boo. If you were closer I'd take you up on it to just get my mind off things and have a good time
>>
I'm up in whatcom county/Bellingham. Anybody else neardy?
>>
>>22827996
Thats so sweet, I would be a good distraction lol
Oh well, guess I'll be dateless tonight, which is ok cus fallout 4
>>
>>22828083
Everyone's going to be dateless for another month because of FO4 lol
>>
>>22828047
In tacoma, but desperately want some nerd friends. Whats going on?
>>
>>22828097
id go out on a date but there is not much to do around here and no good movies really, specter doesn't look that good. Stay in and cuddle time i guess and watch jurassic world
>>
>>22828109
I've heard Spectre was wishy washy and just mediocre, but I'll still watch it when it comes to Redbox.

Jurassic World was entertaining, most definitely.Lots of holes, but still watchable
>>
>>22828097
I would take a couple hours break from fallout for a date
Unless they wanted to watch, I know some people like doing that

>>22828109
theres always fooooooood
And staying in is fine too
>>
>>22828124
True the inner movie dissector in me raged at the holes in the plot, but the memories of me and my dad when I was 7 years old seeing Jurassic park for the first time, and the roar of the t-rex and the majestic sound track of mr.williams, I cared not for the holes, all i could do was be transported back in time and stare with the delightful of my inner child (who has to much say in my adult life) at seeing dinosaurs on the big screen once again.

>>22828125
There is food, but i have food here, and i already payed for it :P but yeah there are a few places i wouldn't' mind going to get some bomb ass fries or a burger, or pizza
>>
>>22828150
Yes to all of that!
I could get fatter off of fries themselves
>>
>>22828102
Not much. I'm bored out of my mind and avoiding cleaning. How bout you?
>>
>>22828125
A whole two hours out of the whole month!
For some reason I was always one to enjoy watching people play games. Never got into Steam/didn't have a computer that supported games so watching was nice hah

>>22828150
Nostalgia feels were everywhere in that movie. I grew up loving dinosaurs so I absolutely had to see the movie the first week it came out. I even wore my old Jurassic Park attire to the showing!

Pizza sounds good. I'm actually going to The Rock in a little bit for some bomb ass pizza myself
>>
>>22828257
very nice, I kinda want to go to spooky's in the dalles they have awesome pizza there.
>>
>>22828269
I've never heard of Spooky's but that sounds hilariously amazing
>>
>>22828234
Just killing time. Playing fallout, mario maker, and board games. Gone out to do SOMETHING now, tonight will be gaming of some sort
>>
>>22828325
How's the weather in Tacoma? I have a good friend I haven't seen in 9 yrs who lives down there.
>>
so much rotters here lol

you brahs gonna lay down and rot tonight?
>>
>>22828337
Right now it's sunny and freezing. Mostly rainy though. Neighbors sump pump gave out and the yard got so flooded it started to get into my basement. Yay old houses -_-
>>
any coug fans getting ready to watch the Colorado game?
>>
>>22828405
By Watch the Colorado game

You mean

Go get pizza? Then yes
>>
>>22828422
Lol. Pizza football and cute girls one of my favorite combinations
>>
>>22828377
It's sunny and cold here. That sucks about your neighbor's flooding. I had a flood once when the repair man didn't put a new clamp on the washer drain hose. Ironically when he left I went to wash all the towels from the small leak and it let go after it was all the full. Got a new laundry/bathroom with lots of cabinets.
>>
File: WIN_20151121_150127.jpg (88 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151121_150127.jpg
88 KB, 640x480
>>22828446
These are a few of my favorite thiiings
>>
>>22828454
Jeez. Well the neighbor is like a 90 year old woman so I helpped her fix the problem. So what are your plans this weekend?
>>
>>22828563
No plans. Just hanging around the house with my 2 kids. Avoiding cleaning. Trying to find a little adult convo. The oldest is 6 and wants to talk about a magic treasure chest. I can only handle so much of that. (:
>>
>>22828563
That was good of you to help her out.
>>
File: 20151121_150530.jpg (106 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20151121_150530.jpg
106 KB, 640x480
>>22828558
Delicious pizza, cute nerdy girls, and good football. Video games and glasses and tight little asses. These are a few of my favorite thinnngs

:p
>>
>>22828602
Yay for tight little asses!
>>
What's going on /WA/?
I had a date last night that went extremely well, so my weekend started off right. But today I'm flying back to my parents for Thanksgiving and my connection flight got cancelled. So here I am stuck at Chicago. Fun.

And to KT, I'm sorry to hear you're still having a rough time. I'm really hoping you pull through :(
>>
>>22828663
Hurray for good dates. Boo on canceled flights. I got stuck in Vegas for like 10 hours once it sucked.
>>
>>22828670
Uh 10 hrs sounds like hell. I'm hoping I only have to wait 5 hrs, but I'm afraid they're going to cancel that flight too.
>>
>>22828682
Yeah got food poisoning too and spent 4 hours in the bathroom with explosive diarrhea. The next 4 hour flight was no fun
>>
>>22828710
Haha, oh God. Well at least I know it could always be worse. I'm sorry for laughing at your misfortune but that sounds awful.
>>
>>22828763
Its okay I look back and laugh too now.
>>
>>22828769
One of my brothers had explosive diarrhea when he was out playing pool. He told me he got in the stall dropped trough and (lol) coated the toilet and wall in a new color. Would sucked to be the guy that happened to in an airplane bathroom!
>>
So what else is going on in Washington today?
>>
File: fuckyourshit.jpg (973 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
fuckyourshit.jpg
973 KB, 1520x2688
>>22828945
I'm sitting around watching Netflix and hating my job.
I had a pretty solid grocery run, I would say. Someone come enjoy these chocolate oranges with me.
>>
>>22828971
First of all, what's your job and why do you hate it?

And second, why did you buy out all of the chocolate oranges from the store?
>>
>>22829011
1: Manager at Gamestop. It's busy as fuck this time of year and corporate is dicks.
2: Because I'm an adult.
>>
>>22828663
It surely comes in waves but thank you. I'm hoping to push through and try to make things all the better for me.I'm glad your date went well but hurry back to WA soon!

We'll I'm heading to The Rock soon If any Couve people want to hang
Got my own car if anyone else had plans
>>
>>22829261
Wish I could drive down and join ya.
>>
>>22829261
I'm glad to hear that, and hope that you make it through it. Thanks, the date was nice and I'll be back next Sat. Maybe I'll work on some more pixel art while I'm home.
>>
>>22828257
My last date lasted like four hours so I would spare more time for a cutie
Two year-olds make messes with cake btw Its great
>>
File: 20151121_182610.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151121_182610.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>22829288
You're missing out on vodka and pizza

Met my parents and their friends but kinda feel like a third wheel in this situation. Hooray.
>>
>>22829449
I make messes with cake too

An example would be the triple chocolate destroyed asshole cake if you were here a couple of threads ago! Haha
>>
>>22829493
I did see that, your facial expressions were great
I guess I have a game date to play deadrising 3 with my friend now
Sorry ladies ;)
>>
>>22829486
Yeah being the thrid wheel sucks. Been in that situation a lot too. But vodka and pizza sounds bomb. I love me some screwdrivers. The. Get some pepperoni and sausage in my belly. There any pinball or other arcade games? Cause I love some pinball.
>>
>>22829505
Not here, but somewhere like Ground Kontrol or any arcade place would have pinball machines

I'm getting a chicken and cream sauce pizza to start off with haha
>>
>>22829520
That sounds interesting I'm more of the fan of the original pizzas. Pepperoni, Hawaiian, Canadian bacon.
>>
File: 20151121_183937.jpg (433 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151121_183937.jpg
433 KB, 1920x1080
>>22829533
Pineapple, sausage, and chiKen pizzas are the way to go.

This photo is more buzzed than I actually am haha
>>
>>22829544
Damn these sideways photos
>>
File: 20151121_184552-1.jpg (3 MB, 2465x2029) Image search: [Google]
20151121_184552-1.jpg
3 MB, 2465x2029
>>22829544
Here is my dinner of champions>>22829544
>>
>>22829575
I'm jealous. Mac n cheese is legit. Cook some peas and add a can of chicken and it's supreme
>>
>>22829577
I'm thinking of cooking some sausage on the side and maybe some carrots
>>
>>22829584
Ooh yum that sounds delish

I got a half n half pizza
One half is chicken, mozzarella, sundries tomatoes and pine nuts in a white cream sauce
The other half is a red sauce with sliced sausage, Italian meatballs, whole olives and parsley
>>
>>22829613
Ugh. Fuck you miss I want pizza now, and a screwdriver
>>
File: 20151121_190237.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151121_190237.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>22829631
Booze gone. I require more booze.
>>
File: 20151121_190958-1.jpg (4 MB, 2616x1911) Image search: [Google]
20151121_190958-1.jpg
4 MB, 2616x1911
>>22829656
I got your booze right here
>>
>>22829677
Oh shit everclear

You'd love my collection at home
Got about 60 or 80 bottles of miscellaneous booze
>>
>>22829682
very nice
>>
Ugh, still at the airport, no plane in sight :/

Hope the rest of your nights are going better than mine.

>>22829682
Wow that's quite the collection.
>>
>>22829766
thats gotta be boring, i hope your plane shows soon
>>
>>22829817
Thanks. Apparently the plane just got here, but no gates are open... Shiiit
>>
>>22829852
at least your making progress :)
>>
>>22829857
Haha, yeah I guess so. Damn you snow!
>>
>>22829766
>>22829727
Yeah it issss

Besides gaming, how is everyone's nights going?
>>
>>22830052
Its going wonderful, dinner is done, dessert was yummy, cougars are winning, all is right in washington
>>
>>22830052
Beat deadrising 3
Heated up leftover pizza
Waiting for another friend to get on to play borderlands presequal
not too bad
>>
>>22830052
how is pizza and booze?
>>
>>22830081
I left the rock and back home. Will be going back out to hang with some guys in BG and watching Jurassic World in a bit

>>22830076
Go Cougs!

>>22830080
Sounds like a great night!
>>
Renton reporting in.

Bored AF
>>
>>22830184
Very nice have fun hanging with the fellows
>>
>>22830272
I'm looking forward to it - booze and dinos go hand in hand
>>
>>22830284
Haha. Don't let the dingos steal your baby
>>
>>22830293
Not my baby!
>>
>>22830303
And you know it's more booze and raptors. Just be sure to be a clever girl ;)
>>
>>22830321
I don't carry a switchblade for nothing!
>>
I'm here in the 509, what's good tonight?
>>
>>22830482
Cougar football. Other then that not much, most are out having fun.
>>
Pumpkin Pie From Rosaeurs Or the excuse to buy whipped cream!!!
>>
booze, raptors and switchblades, y'all are living the hard life on the west side.
>>
>>22830482
fucking chilling and freezing m8.
>>
File: IMG_0078.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
Anyone in Vancouver care to suck a guy off? kik 51nf1r3
>>
>>22830730
You look like you had a horrible mustard accident there mate. Good luck finding some ketchup to go with your hot dog and mustard.
>>
>>22830752
>â–¶ I'm not asian, though, so... must be the white balance ;)
>>
>>22830752
Lol
>>
>>22830730
Whoa whoa whoa
Lets keep it classy WA
Only trawl for dates lol
>>
File: 20151122_010155.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151122_010155.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>22830586
Damn straight we are
>>
File: dangerzone.jpg (42 KB, 625x283) Image search: [Google]
dangerzone.jpg
42 KB, 625x283
>>22830934
DANGER ZONE! And is that shrek trolling* you behind the tv(*pun intended)
>>
File: tumblr_lkv79gd0Uh1qdoloyo1_1280.png (304 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkv79gd0Uh1qdoloyo1_1280.png
304 KB, 624x352
>>22831025
>>22830934
careful raptors gonna get you
>>
>>22831045
Noooo I am trying not to be a shut in, KEEP your raptor leashed ;) Archer is the best.
>>
>>22831025
Y-yes it's a Shrek Chia pet apparently haha

>>22831045
Oh shit what episode was that
>>
Terrifying. I am guessing its from this archersaurus the unaired pilot I am watching right now.
>>
this shit is too much hahaha
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cyrqo_archer-archersaurus-unaired-pilot-episode-season-1-episode-0_fun
>>
>>22830482
Cold as hell,as usual. I'm sure I'd be dead by now if I didn't have these roads memorized. Driving with a frozen windshield at 5 am is hell
>>
good morning Wasssssshington!!!
>>
What's a good place that sells winter coats/jackets for tall fit males? Always either too much wrist showing or tight on the upper back.
>>
Any 509, In pullman for the break??
>>
>>22832311
I have had luck with Burlington coat factory. Sometimes you can get lucky at a Ross
>>
>>22832311
Burlington is a good choice. Sometimes even Goodwill. I got a nice Nordstrom camel coat that went to my knees for $20 there once. Greatest investment.
>>
who /longview/ here
>>
Why does my nice shut-in life have to be disturbed by the real world?
What the heck jury duty, I already did you >:(
>>
>>22833295
Lol
>>
Vancouver, anyone?
>>
File: WIN_20151012_012748.jpg (101 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151012_012748.jpg
101 KB, 640x480
>>22834948
Vancouver, BG Represeeent

What's going on in the life of WA's Portland?
>>
>>22835112
Not much, cat lady. It's cold so I'm inside drinking with my cats.
>>
>>22835163
Post pics of your adorable kitties

It is pretty cold though. I'm expecting to get 1-3" of snow by tomorrow night
>>
Guy who went to Michigan for the week here, finally got home at 3 am after spending 8 hrs in O'Hare, fun shit.

>>22835173
Bundle up! I hope it's not as cold at it is here in Michigan...
>>
It's too dammed cold outside
>>
>>22835216
Oh goodness no you win on the cold level haha

YOU should be bundling up!
>>
>>22835241
Haha, believe me I am! My parents house is large and cold, so it's even worse :|
>>
>>22835270
Boo. Got a fire going at least?
>>
>>22835272
No I wish! I'm sitting up in my cold, ass room, wrapped in a blanket.

How's your, hopefully not as cold, night going?
>>
>>22835286
The fire in the woodstove is coming to an end, but it's going alright! I'm really exhausted though. Met some friends in BG last night and ended up staying the night at one of the guys' houses. I was ready to pass out at 4, but he (used to going to bed at 7am) kept me up TIL SIX IN THE MORNING by asking me shit like How am I doing, what videos do I like, what do I think of him and me, and stuff like that :x
>>
>>22835300
Ah well that's good at least. But yeah that one guy sounds kind of... creepy... I'm sorry for your misfortune, haha
>>
>>22835354
He was my last chance at bro friends

goddamn why is it so hard to have strictly platonic friends
>>
Its so cold that rate penis threads are decreased by 50%. Which is still about 10 to many threads.
>>
>>22835372
I'm sorry to hear that :(

Because most men think with their dick and nothing else.
>>
>>22835372
Because guys are too obsessed with pussy. I'll be your friend
>>
File: 1431563036200.jpg (18 KB, 290x288) Image search: [Google]
1431563036200.jpg
18 KB, 290x288
>>22835398
Nothings wrong with dick (hue) but I dunno. He's [Let's call him T ] just one of those guys where I don't see him past friends. Also I just got over talking to him about his friend [let's call him J ]who has been insisting for weeks that I go hang with him alone and watch movies at his house or have dinner with him;

I finally had to explain to J last night that I've only met him a few times and that it's nothing about him, but that I don't feel comfortable doing one on ones with people that I don't quite know yet. J set up the group of people for a movie last night, went to J's with T, only to find out the only place he has available to watch movies was on his small bed in his room.
mfw I dodged that bullet
>>
>>22835446
Haha, hmm sounds like you've been meeting some... "interesting" people. But yeah one on ones with new people can always be a bit concerning.
>>
>>22835446
Sounds like a crappy situation. But the last bit reminded me of being in college and having 6 girls in my dorm room watching movies from my bunk beds.
>>
>>22835535
Yeah. The J guy is new, but I've known T for a few years now. Never really hung out with him much but he was cool and lax about everything so he's bro material lol So now if he has potential interest, that sabotages the bro

>>22835559
A dream come true..?
>>
>>22835567
Yeah that's annoying, he couldn't take the hint could he?

I don't know about you, but I hate finding new friends :\
>>
>>22835567
Yes and no was fun but most were annoying and the one I was after blew me off for my roommate. Such is life
>>
Good call on making sure it was a group. Too much temptation one on one for us cock wielders(biology sucks). The only platonic friendships that I have had work with the opposite sex are those that start with a shared activity.
>>
File: 20150524_093631.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150524_093631.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>22835173
Cat number one, and
>>
File: 20150523_211218.jpg (181 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
20150523_211218.jpg
181 KB, 900x1600
>>22835173
>>22835795
Cat number two. I can't get them in a picture together because they're currently not getting along.
>>
Bump, come on cute toes and all things fem
>>
>>22835621
I didn't think he would need one! Also I forgot my dvd over there so now I need to go back to his house. Fffffuck.

Making friends sucks. I don't even know how to do it. That's why I stay at home haha

>>22835652
Oh damn. Girls suck.

>>22835719
Too much tension and unwanted feelings so yeeaaah 1 on 1 is a no go. I have had 1 on 1 with T though because he wanted me to be his personal shopper, but that's what I mean by I didn't think he needed a hint - There was never any tension. Now he's asking if he talks to much, does he sound awkward around me, **that he's never had a serious relationship** and **he hasn't had sex but his dick has been touched**. GREAT.

>>22835795
Your cats are cuuuties.

>>22835830
Are you a toe lover, anon?
>>
>>22835874
Haha good to hear we're in the same boat, I stay home for the same reason :|

And T sounds a little too personal... People like that always freak me out if we we don't have a close relationship.

And is asking someone to be your personal shopper something guys do?
>>
>>22835874
EWW totally unsexy and awkward. Probably a bummer his intentions are clear now though since he was cool before.
>>
>>22835920
I don't but I know of guys that have, but I like shopping in moderate amounts. After three stores though I Need refueling. Its good to have a female perspective for things like clothes, so I can see value in a personal shopper.
>>
>>22835920
I used to run with Portland fashion designers and know how to dress people, know brands, and am very lucky when it comes to thrift stores, so he trusted me with my expertise to help dress him since he's never had nice clothes before. I've been asked to do it a few times with other people and have been pretty successful. T is getting a tad personal so I'm gonna keep my distance. Which is a shame because I don't have much of anyone else to hang with in the Couve/BG area hah.

>>22835929
Yeeep. Good times.
>>
>>22835959
You're very right. We females have a keen sense of what colors go with what skin tones, hairs, body shapes, etc. We just want you guys to look damn good.
>>
Kik: Tlberk
20/m
>>
>>22835989
Spokane
>>
>>22835962
>>22835959
Yeah I guess I've gotten advice about clothing before from my brother's fiance, but never actually have had her there shopping with me. women certainly do have a way with fashion.

And yeah, I would probably keep my distance too. I had a similar issue with a co-worker who started saying things I really didn't need to know. I'm sorry to hear that you don't have anyone else to hang out with :(
>>
Sounds like you have a nice little career on the side in the works. Trust me all the Microsoft guys in western Washington and intel guys in Oregon don't have time to dress themselves, there is a huge market to be exploited.
>>
File: BMarGD7CMAAJFpv.jpg (24 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
BMarGD7CMAAJFpv.jpg
24 KB, 500x380
>>22836000
Yeah I was taken aback when I was the one wanted for the personal shopping. He was closer to my ex and he was big into fashion and brands too. We both did the Portland fashion scene.

That's alright, the gang's all here. Me myself and I

>>22836006
Ehhh sorta. I also do personal shopping as an actual retail job. One of the many jobs I have haha.
Well if you're ever down and need to go shopping, give me a holler ;)
>>
>>22835874
Its okay she turned into a crazy cheating bitch who used all his money.

I love farming for this reason. Fashion has no bearing. Overalls a solid color t shirt and boots. Or gym shorts a shirt and regular shoes. My wife gives me hell when we go out cause I never ever match. Part of my charm :D
>>
>>22836036
Ooh shit I'm so sorry

>>22836036
You gotta get that Carhartt-core on, bro

Farmwave is the new PNW trend
>>
>>22836018
Absolutely. Great idea if I can get no sales tax in Oregon too
>>
>>22836018
Ah okay, interesting. I've never really cared about fashion, but I do like what I like. For instance I have like 10 pairs of TOMS...

And don't worry, that's me on most nights.

>>22836063
Hell yeah, I forgot about no sales tax down in Oregon, I really need to head down there soon.
>>
>>22836047

Eh even carhhart has gotten to trendy. I struggle to find a size 50-52 even online. I mostly end up online buying cheap cause they are just work clothes

Yes I know I'm fat for wearing a 50-52
>>
>>22836047
Also don't be sorry I dodged a bullet on that one.
>>
I'm feeling pretty guilty about how I'm up here in some high-rent downtown apartment I don't deserve, and not even a block away there are homeless people trying to keep warm.

Is there anything I can do that doesn't involve writing a check? (Really shy, don't get out much except for work, so that limits things)
>>
>>22836071
I used to work at Goodwill and have seen size 64 jeans. Don't feel bad.

I live in a country-side town so Carhartt is a very popular brand here. Everyone loves to dress up and embrace their inner farmer/redneck!

>>22836067
Oh goodness that's a lot of TOMS! I got a nice pair from GW a while back because I needed a pair of slip ons that I could wear in a hurry/didn't care if they got dirty. I always thought they were a meme shoe and never got the price for how they looked, but honestly they are very comfortable shoes. I was quite surprised!

We'll take you to all the outlet stores :D

>>22836077
Hooray bullet dodgers!
>>
no worries mate you are safe here. Must be a pain in the ass and expensive when they do have the right size.
>>
>>22836081
Goodwill buy coats, shoes, gloves hand them out or donate. Lots of groups you can be active in to help the needy.
>>
>>22836081
Do you have any jackets or blankets that you don't want?

If you don't have anything around your house, but wanted to give to the community, I'd recommend Costco, Cash& Carry or any bulk place and get those handwarmers in a pack. They last a good 7-9 hours and sometimes come with warmers for shoes. It may not be a lot but it shows that you care about them. Also if you have any soup or food around. It's hard to take that step and offer at first, but it honestly feels good to go and talk to them, Anon. It will honestly make their nights better and at least they'll have in mind that at least one person out there cares.
>>
Sometimes offering care packages with things like hats, socks, toothpaste, or fruit is a small token so you know its not simply used for drugs.
>>
back when I rode the bus in seattle I would offer my transfer ticket(I don't think they do that anymore though) , at least that's an hour out of the cold.
>>
>>22836083
Yeah... They are expensive, but for whatever reason no other shoe feels as comfortable for me, so it's been my go to. I've been buying them since they came out (I swear I'm not a hipster).

Haha, that could be fun, I do love the prices at outlet stores!

>>22836081
I'm not sure how much free time you have, but you could always volunteer at homeless shelters and food banks. And since you're shy you could always ask if they have something that doesn't require you to be face to face with the people, such as cook or something.

And like
>>22836106
said, talking to them is a really nice thing to do. I know you're shy, but they really do enjoy when people actually take the time to acknowledge them as human beings.
>>
>>22836145
Oh you're totally a hipster haha

Outlet prices + no tax = heaven!
>>
>>22836163
Haha, damnit! My brother always calls me a hipster too :\

And yeah, that sounds awesome. Thank you Oregon, at least you got something right!
>>
>>22836117
>>22836106
>>22836105
>>22836133
>>22836145
Thanks for the advice guys, going to look through my closet and see what I can find. Wouldn't have even thought of the handwarmers idea.

A lot of the people I've given money to often seem like they just want someone to listen to them, or take them seriously as human beings, or for someone to at least recognize that they exist. I'm really bad at conversations, tried volunteering at shelters back home but just couldn't do it.
>>
Female, 20, Bi

Kik-XDEADEDX

Willing to swap pics
>>
>>22836179
Little did she know that I wanted to swap pics of Lego creations
>>
>>22836177
If I can, money is great and all, but I don't know if it's going to liquor or cigarettes, so I help by giving food or clothing, even hair brushes or deodorant to help them get by a little longer. Volunteering at shelters is heartbreaking. I did it for a school project and I just about lost it after a couple of kids that were about 10 came in with backpacks and heavy duty coats. The two must have been siblings and to think that their one meal of soup and bread rolls could've been the only thing they would've gotten that day. It's a horrendous experience but to them you could be their hero for the day. You could always go volunteer in a group. It;s a lot easier that way.
>>
>>22836187
hahaha you win the internet

Would love to see pics of your lego creations.
>>
>>22836217
Lol maybe I'll bust them out some day. They are all just Mish mashed parts. Because the magic of legos is in your head others may not see a heavy star cruiser out matched on its patrol or a huge exploration vessel with what amounts to an entire colony inside of its hull but I do..

My inner child is showing isn't it?
>>
I have a lego mini-me

Does that count? Can I join the lego party
>>
>>22836324
Very nice. All are welcome on the Lego train... why? Because everything is awesome
>>
>>22836332
Oh it's cool

I totally wanted that song in my head again!

everything is awesoooome
>>
>>22836332
>>22836345
Why haven't you two started a chat room? Not to say that you aren't allowed to post or anything, but you're both the most prevalent posters here and it seems like you talk to one another quite frequently.
Is there a already a WA chat of some kind for extended discussion or is this idea not particularly useful?
>>
>>22836324
Looks like your mini self got lost in the hooter forest.
I wish I still had some legos, I had the castle legos growing up, which made for some epic battle re-enactments.
>>
>>22836360
Do chat rooms exist? I haven't been in one since yahoo chat.
>>
>>22836360
>I talk too much
A chatroom where? Skype? Kik? I don't have kik and conversations are brought up between more than just us hah

>>22836361
My whole room is a hooter forest hah

I have a bunch downstairs from my childhood. I'll probably hang onto them until I have kids. They're so spendy nowadays, plus you can't get the amazing lego dragons like you used to
>>
>>22836081
>Go to the gun store
>buy a gun
>go to toys r us
>buy an RC car
>go to KFC
>buy a bucket of chicken
>go back home
>wrap the bucket of chicken in a blanket and tie it to the top of the RC car
>make the RC car pass by the homeless people so that they chase it
>tape down the forward switch on the RC controller
>get your gun and go hunting for niggers
>>
>>22836408
Hell yeah it is spendy. I would be poor if became a father because I would want to buy all the cool toys I had as a kid. I did keep all my star wars stuff though
>>
>>22832342
>509
Yeah, recent grad. Working at a local engineering firm
>>
>>22836464
I'm a shit tier pleb building their products but make pretty good money
>>
File: 20151123_102613-1.jpg (3 MB, 2852x1753) Image search: [Google]
20151123_102613-1.jpg
3 MB, 2852x1753
Welcome to Eastern Washington. Land of the snow... home of the cold. How yall doing today?
>>
>>22837812
It's pretty cold but no snow yet. My temperature Guage went Ya know..fuck it. And now its not working for the temp outside lol
>>
>>22838026
Lol indeed the 22 when I showed up for work was definitely a fuck it moment
>>
>>22838026
Apparently Washington and Michigan traded places, it's suppose to be 55 f here on Thanksgiving!
>>
35m Seattle, Greenwood specifically. Would love to meet a local grill to hang out and fool around with.
>>
File: P1020944 (2).jpg (874 KB, 2528x3456) Image search: [Google]
P1020944 (2).jpg
874 KB, 2528x3456
where the hell is everyone today
>>
>>22838756
I was outside splitting wood! Got a lot done for the winter today

What's everyone done to prepare this year?
>>
I read your message too quick and thought you were a 55 year old female. I was gonna say well at least anyone dating you will get good senior discounts eating out :P
>>
>>22838772
No preparation necessary in the west, fortunately. I don't even need to run my heater in the winter. I absorb enough from my neighbors in the building. I like winter but the practical inconveniences of snow are a pain in the ass.
>>
>>22838772
Well... Living in an apartment, I turned on my heat :| haha

>>22838800
Hahaha hmm yeah i could see how you might misread that. I've gotten into the habit of always specifying my units thanks to all of my international co-workers.
>>
File: P1020966 (2).jpg (1 MB, 3350x2760) Image search: [Google]
P1020966 (2).jpg
1 MB, 3350x2760
>>22838772
Turned the water off to the half of the farm that doesn't need it. Got a few tractor and trucks put away, and closed up a few grain bins. Now i'm home and messing around with a few pictures I've taken lately
>>
I was removed from the kik group. Why?
>>
>>22839414
you didn't talk enough, you talk to much, they didn't like you, someone likes to use the banhammer, you had a ugly profile pic, other random reasons take you pic :P
>>
>>22839450
Aaaand this is why I don't join kik lol

Also 238 posts! So proud, guys.
>>
>>22839863
Idk I quit the kik group so no I have no idea why anon was removed
>>
So what's going on tonight people?

>>22839863
Kik can be useful, I use it to communicate with friends that don't have the ability to text for one reason or the other.
>>
>>22840054
My night is good playing civilization 5 show a pic but they are too big for 4chan
>>
>>22840054
is kik just a mobile messenger/chat room pretty much?

Watching last Friday's Grimm since I didn't get to before and just got done eating some bomb ass homemade chili
>>
>>22840105
kik is just a messenger app, that has one on one and group conversations
>>
>>22840120
Right, thought so. I'll install it

one day
>>
>>22840103
Oh nice! What specs do you have? I'm playing Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, which I'm horribly addicted to.

>>22840105
First it was ass cake, now ass chili? Always the ass food with you isn't it? :)

>>22840125
Haha, I suppose if you don't have a reason to, then I wouldn't.
>>
>>22840181
You asking for my pc specs? That's a little personal like asking a man how big his wife's breasts are
>>
>>22840181
I didn't make it -- mom did! I'm just good with desserts and making fucked up drinks haha

Also, never buy Bacardi Limon. It's.

Shit.
>>
>>22840207
Shit, no you're right man, I'm sorry.

Haha, although in all seriousness normally people wave their specs around like their dick, shoving it in everyone's face :\
>>
>>22840218
Haha I see, at least the ass food runs in the family.

Duly noted. Of course really the only alcohol I enjoy are coffee related... I don't drink much.
>>
>>22840242
Hahaha ass food. Mom makes great food in general, dad does great egg sandwiches and brownies, and I make good cakes, fudge, and smoothies

I, however, cannot mix drinks all that well. I always try to get more alcohol than I do other ingredients and make super potent nail polish remover beverages haha

I can't do coffee..or coffee flavored things. Yuuck.haha
>>
File: 20151123_192001-1.jpg (4 MB, 2523x1982) Image search: [Google]
20151123_192001-1.jpg
4 MB, 2523x1982
>>22840230
No worries man just giving you shit. I like waving my dick around
>>
>>22840256
I'm the opposite to be honest, I try my best to mask the alcohol, haha. I'm just not a fan of the taste (yeah yeah, pansy I know)

Yeah I remember you saying you're not a coffee fan, I personally love almost anything coffee flavored or related.
>>
>>22840281
My wife wants you to all know she has 42 triple d's.... 42 boobs the answer to life the universe and everything
>>
>>22840288
It's weird -- I'm not too much of a fan either, but I'll drink to numb myself. I tend to drink straight vodka, rum, gin.

I like the smell of coffee! But I refuse to let it touch my tastebuds haha.

Ooh damn. It's hard finding good bras for that size -- I used to work at a plus size store, so had I known you back then, I could've gotten your lady bras for half the cost
>>
>>22840321
>>22840296
Bra comment were for you, not the coffee lad
>>
>>22840321
Darn but such is life I'll just have to help support them :D
>>
>>22840281
Haha, don't worry I got that. Nice specs, I really need to build a new machine, mines 4+ years old now.

>>22840296
Well thanks for the info, haha

>>22840321
Yeah everyone likes the smell, which is funny. To me it smell's just like how it taste, but I have really strong olfactory senses.

And I figured, by the way I'm pixel art guy too. Coffee Lad and Pixel Art Guy, I'll take it.
>>
I'm picky on alcohol. If vodka I can drink even if its strong. Whiskey not so much I definitely like mixed drinks
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.