[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clingy, obsessive, crazy thread. Can we get a thread? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1447989224652.jpg (147 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1447989224652.jpg
147 KB, 640x1136
Clingy, obsessive, crazy thread.

Can we get a thread?

How obsessive are you?
Post pics / stories / contact info

Check out this site
http://www.marzichan.com/drydock.php?b=CrazyGirls
>>
>>22819448
>tfw no crazy gf
feels bad
>>
>>22819474
the worst feeling
>>
Not anymore.

With my first gf I begged her and begged her to give it one more chance and it turned out she had been talking to somebody else and she didn't want to tell me.
I kind of feel like I'll never ever meet somebody I like as much, and that feels really bad. I had never met somebody I was that compatible with in my life before.
>>
im a crazy obssessive guy and want a crazy obssessive gf.

well just be insane together talk all the time, get pissed when either one of us talks to the opposite gender. and love each other forever and ever.

although i prefer her to be more crazy about me. not a big deal though.
>>
I wish a girl would threaten my life.
>>
>>22819474
god damn what a beautiful painting.

I have a semi loose butthole story:
>be me, functional alcoholic
>start online dating
> wake up one afternoon to text
>"we still on for tonight anon :D :D ??"
> no idea who this is, saved on fone as "emily"
>fatchicksaren'tnamedemily.mkv
>"yeah sure, meet at Valentinos 8pm"
>7pm, start drinking in prep
> stagger into Valentinos at 8:30
>packed, all tables & booths full cept 1
> you know the one
> fucking queen of the hamplanetoids
>fuckme.jpg
>whatever, it'll be fun for her
> yada yada yada ala Seinfeld, SHE goes in for a kiss
>negatron, hard deny
> tears and she bails
>I chill w/ food & beer, eventually head home
>3 texts on way home, combo of insults and "why don't you love me" type shit
>sleep
>next morning, multiple missed calls, texts
>"you didn't act how you acted before you acted this way why don't you how come you don't i don't understand why..."
>sewerside.mp4
>google how to block people on normie ifone4
>bluked
>keep sekret for 2 years out of embarrassment
>goto 4chan
>"Clingy, obsessive, crazy thread."
>winrar.zip
>>
>>22819542
>god damn what a beautiful painting.
Léon Bonnat was a great painter.
Read the Book of Job
>>
>>22819536
>a girl will never care about you enough to tell everyone you know that you have AIDS so that there's no chance of you cheating on her
>a girl will never care about you enough to force you up against the wall and choke you if she catches you looking at another girl
>a girl will never care about you enough to insist on going everywhere with you, knowing all of your passwords, and disallowing you from hanging out with other women
>she will never threaten to kill you and then herself if you ever leave her
>she will never do all that shit in addition to just being a loving, caring girlfriend who thinks you're great
it hurts
>>
File: 1436671013085.jpg (136 KB, 1030x1020) Image search: [Google]
1436671013085.jpg
136 KB, 1030x1020
>>22819599
There's really no point in living then.
>>
>tfw no clingy gf to obsess over me
>>
>>22819531
if you are reading this please be crazy and obessive about me. i would love it more than anything in the whole world. ill always be faithful and youll always be faithful to me.

but now im talking to myself
>crazy enough?
>twitches
>>
>>22819605
yeah there is. the perfect yandere dreamgirl we envision isn't real, and if she were it'd end up a lot worse than we imagine. it's a pipedream, she isn't real and that's that. there's more to life. you'll probably find a nice girl eventually, anon.
>>
>>22819599
I like being choked. I want a crazy bitch like that
>>
>>22819648
me too. i've had women choke me but only by my request. i wish someone would just fuckin' do it without my permission.
>>
>dont want to be dommed by a girl
>just want a cazy gf
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.