[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so much pessimists, negativity and shut ins in this world/4chan/soc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: bestthing.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
bestthing.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
so much pessimists, negativity and shut ins in this world/4chan/soc - but this will save us: post what was the best thing of your day... plus 100 bonus points if you add a picture of yourself or that thing
>>
for OP it was: waking up early after a good night's sleep!
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 640x1136
>work at shelter
>found out today we're going to be able to press animal neglect charges against her old owner
>judges here are extremely tough on people who mistreat animals

feels good man
>>
I made random eye contact with a complete stranger today as I was walking to a lecture and she just gave me this big smile. She was quite attractive (definitely out of my league) and I spent the next few minutes feeling slightly confused but happy. It was nice and it's never happened to me before
>>
File: 1447718927390.png (119 KB, 251x266) Image search: [Google]
1447718927390.png
119 KB, 251x266
sempai noticed me today, she said "wtf are you doing u weirdo im gonna call the cops" haha shes so funny
>>
For the first time, I had a videochat with the guy I'm in love with. Felt good.
>>
>Work on an assembly line in a bay with meat curtains for a front door.
>Forklift driver dropping off huge pallets of parts & shit left and right.
>Have to fold back meat curtains every time forklift drives in so they dont get stuck on forklift and tear down.
>Say to forklift driver "Get that shit out of here! You got me folding back more meat curtains than a gynecologist."
>Entire work bay erupts into laughter. Meat curtain jokes ensue all day.

Today was a good day.
>>
File: 1415418281982s.jpg (7 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
1415418281982s.jpg
7 KB, 208x249
Another day closer to death. Not trying to be pessimistic, this is a good thing for me.
>>
>>22815123

>On Skype with a girl I have a crush on
>Play vidya for a few hours together
>Get sleepy and say I'm gonna sleep
>She says she'll lay down too
>Says she's sad she can't see me
>Turn on cam for her and she turns on hers too
>Her: "much better, you're really cute and pretty anon"
>Me: "y-you too >//<"
>Fall asleep together in a Skype call
>>
Wonderful idea Anon.

Best thing to happen to me today was that i finally pulled myself together and both got my math assignment done, and bought Europa Universalis IV off Steam :D

And my cat was cute as usual ;)
>>
Finally shaved. Face doesn't feel itchy as fuck anymore. Feeling good. Did some push ups. About to go pick up some more weed. I dunno I'm feeling good today. If only I had some friends to talk to :/
>>
>>22815164
Hope the judge fucks their shit up hard.

Flirted with crush. Feels good, man!
>>
I made myself a meal from scratch today. Sounds like a small thing, but to me it's a big achievement.
>>
>>22817659
I hate beards. I have a weak chin I could hide with one, but I hate the itching more.
>>
>>22817671
I love beards, wish I could grow one. I remember kids in middle school with better facial hair than I have now (25). Everywhere is more or less fine except for the mustache area.
Hope things go places with your crush anon.
>>
Going outside to take a walk while listening to a podcast.
>>
Got my equipment list for work: 2 new computers and an ipad pro
>>
>>22817572
why are you dying?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 315x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 315x420
>>22817664
me too. but honestly there's no fucking way he would be able to get out of it. her ears are an absolutely botched backyard cropping job, untreated mange, cigarette burns on her back legs, and an untreated puncture wound on her front paw as well as black leg. on top of her being really underweight. she's really sweet though, wiggles around and makes adorable grunting noises if you rub her back with a towel

but good job with your crush!
>>
had delicious bubble tea!
>>
>>22817868
Doesn't everyone eventually die?
>>
Went to a climate change rally and saw people who gave a shit about the planet.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.