[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is your life of any value?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1447885178107-824398096.jpg (3 MB, 5248x2952) Image search: [Google]
1447885178107-824398096.jpg
3 MB, 5248x2952
Why is your life of any value?
>>
No.
>>
I write stories.

But besides that, i dont care if my life has value or not. I just enjoy being alive.
>>
My life is valuable to me because it is the only life I will ever have.

-R
>>
>>22812341
i can make music, but i am currently contemplating suicide
>>
>>22812436

And no one else will ever have it, for that matter. I am unique, just like everyone else.

'This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine'...
>>
>>22812341
didn't you just make three different posts like this?
>>
I go to work, I live healthy and I try to be a decent human being but in the end it's all pointless
>>
>>22812341
I make the world a better place.
>>
File: 1379228866298.jpg (3 MB, 2099x2987) Image search: [Google]
1379228866298.jpg
3 MB, 2099x2987
>>22812341
I'm only good at laughing and finding things funny. People are always fascinated by my ability to laugh about anything and everything.

That's what I like about life.
>>
>>22812341
I make money and can supply someone nice with said money.
Problem is, everyone treats me like I'm worthless and invisible.
>>
>Friends use me to prevent physical altercations
>Friends use me to enter clubs
>Friends use me for money

Fucking friends
>>
File: crop.png (281 KB, 662x918) Image search: [Google]
crop.png
281 KB, 662x918
>>22812341
>Why is your life of any value?

it's not
>>
File: Snapchat-7388577890558182868.jpg (493 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7388577890558182868.jpg
493 KB, 1080x1920
>>
File: 1446088245456.jpg (19 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1446088245456.jpg
19 KB, 500x377
It isnt.
But if I died my parents would probably be sad. That's about all I got going for me. So I'll just keep shitting along until they croak, my life is purely an obligation to them for trying so hard at this point.
>mfw my mom's the only one who thinks I'm cool.
>>
>>22812457
Yeah. I am feels extracting ...

I'd like to pull a certain population from /soc/ ... Other boards too

I guess I am just testing the waters, answering my question "how do I approach people?"
>marketing
>>
>>22812341
Because people will pay for me.

The question is, who would be selling me?
>>
>>22813848
Oh hey.

I would pay you, not sell you.
But its more likely I'd have to capture you
>>
Haha I guess I used to be good for validating other people but not so much anymore, kinda realized the people around me are self-serving cunts

so I guess I'm good for letting people fuck me but I don't really like that so
>>
>>22813908
You can make this work in your advantage.
You know that saying "a pat on the back holds you back"?
>>
Because I say it, so when you ask me im gonna say so my man.
>>
Well I build stuff for people so I guess I have an impact on people's lives single handedly. Then again I am probably easily replaceable.
>>
>>22813936
I've actually never heard that phrase. I'm going to sound like an idiot for asking, but what does that mean?
>>
Because I make other people look better by comparison.
>>
>>22813968
. You don't sound like an idiot. Please don't feel this way.

It means that people get comfortable when others give them praise. So those people don't try to advance.

These people you can build a foundation on.
>>
>>22813988
Ah, I understand.

I used to operate like that, but these people don't do much more than ask me for praise and then tear me down because I assume it makes them feel better. And I kinda got fed up with that sort of thing.
>>
>>22814011
Oh... This works better with people you can employ. Sorry to hear
>>
Mine isn't. I am deciding on when to off myself. I've given up on life.
>>
>>22813727
My parents are the reason my life is shit; the one pleasure of ending my life will be those two underhanded narcissistic shits getting their long overdue karma.
>>
>>22814176
Start taking
Taking what you want in life
>>
>>22812341
I dunno. I've got hands, I guess. I work with them every weekday, and write with them every weeknight. I play piano with them when I have time, and I wrap them up and fight with them three times a week. I got a decent amount of friends I would bleed for, and a few that would bleed for me. I try to be a decent person. I try to take up space. I love some people. I take care of my sisters.
It means jack shit, to be honest.
But what else is there? I haven't seen enough stuff to kill myself just yet.
>>
>>22814196
I feel its too late all that I wanted is past. I can see what my life should have been. Whatever I do will always be vastly inferior to what I should have been.
>>
I'm really really good at unscrewing screws at work.
>>
>>22813886
Yeah, that's the implication.

I don't want to be captured. But I do.
>>
In my mind holds
>the method of resolving world hunger
>a way of reversing mans carbon footprint globally
>the key to sustaining an overpopulated world
>technology that probably only will exist in military R&d labs
>many entrepreneurial ideas

basically I'm kind of intelligent.

But my life is worthless, to me at least. My happiness is generally achieved by helping others. I don't care so much where my path ends up, even though I have a few goals.
>>
File: 60d.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
60d.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>22814416
nigga why you lyin or stupid
>>
>>22814416
You have no idea how to do any of those under the context of the human element.

>>22814403
If you see something that looks like a nazi sign but not really, now or in the near future, then give into it. Just give in.
>>22814370
If you are 60 then ok. I can understand.
50, you can still lead with ideas. Your life exp gives you natural authority.
40 same as 50 but more specialized if you want to be apart of the nitty gritty yourself
30 same .... Just the variables of the spectrums are shifting. You may still have time for the world the pump up your ego. Your ego is the main thing keeping you from your passion... Pfft, just because you can't be as great as you thought you'd be. Let me tell you, I am glad I did t strike it big when I was too young , I would have gotten too comfortable
25? Get to work. Be a sociopathic ninja
20 ... Same advice
18 and still not a prodigy millionaire? Sociopathic ninja
16 and still not dreaming in code/graduating college?aybe you're right kid
>>
>>22814485
Nazis might kill me as I have a penis but I look like a girl. I'd rather not get killed after being captured if possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 666x800
ITT: Societal keks

You know you dont have to call yourself a failure by some universal standards
>>
i mean i dont recognize any value but ppl think i am nice to look at so i guess that is waht i am here for. boring
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.