[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a theoretical question /soc/. I know a lot of you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: 1447547876982.jpg (2 MB, 3808x1640) Image search: [Google]
1447547876982.jpg
2 MB, 3808x1640
Just a theoretical question /soc/.

I know a lot of you have sissy/trap fetishes. Let's say you have the chance to completely own a sissy boy forever, by his own will.
Would you take the deal?

Pros:
He's 18, so no legal shit coming your way, and he's perfectly young enough to start HRT and get great results. He has an already pretty feminine body, and he will start taking hormones. You can completely mold him into anything you want him to be, you can make him wear cute outfits, he will send you snapchats while you're at work, you can whore him out, or share with your friends, etc. You can also make him do camwhoring, however he'll resist to show his face on cam.
He likes most genres of music, he will watch series/anime/films whatever you're into with you, and he's actually mildly intelligent, so he will understand complex storylines and symbolism. He's also pretty good at video games, and will talk to you about pretty much anything that interests you. He will also cook for you, because he thinks it's girly and makes him girlier.
He will never try to leave you.

Cons:
He has a guy's voice, so HRT and vocal surgery will have to fix that. He also has a pretty large dick, which might be a turnoff for you. Once again HRT will help, he will not have sex rearrangement surgery however, because he thinks fake vaginas are disgusting, and would rather keep his dick even if it becomes useless. He will not have an income on his own, so you'll have to buy outfits/toys and food for him (he doesn't really need anything else)
He requires affection a lot, and will become depressed if you don't appreciate/spend time with him.
He secretly thinks whites are genetically superior to everyone else. He will not hate on people based on this, but he will not take minorities as seriously as whites.
>>
Failing to see any cons in the cons.
>>
>>22811180
Would you take the deal?
Why? Why not?
I'm legitimately curious if anyone would do this for real or everyone's just roleplaying in trap threads.
What would you have him do if you took the deal? How would you train or change him?
Elaborate and please post stuff you would actually do, not just fantasies you know you wouldn't live out.
>>
File: 1446928089191.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
1446928089191.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
For the big penis thing , just put him/her in chastity. trow aways the key . problem solved
>>
>>22811186
>deep voice
>no income
>needy
The racism thing might not be bad if you think like that yourself, but regularly buying girly outfits and sex toys can get pretty expensive on the long run.
You could make him do cam shows, or whore him out for money, but he will not work on his own, or get a job.
>>
>>22811192
Keeping the key might be more fun to be honest. Allows for a variety of power play/control scenarios.
>>
>>22811180
Whenever I see one of these faggots with their nutsack hanging out the back like this, I just want to smack it with a paddle and tell them to butch the fuck up.
>>
>>22811254
Do you prefer the balls to be tucked away?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-18-00h42m53s995.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-18-00h42m53s995.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
i'm a minority sissy -_-
>>
>>22811392
I don't know man, your butt looks really nice, but non white sisses just don't do it for me. It's not even about race, dark brown skin can look really good on women, I just think pale skin looks better on sissies. I don't even like tanned white sissies.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-18-00h46m54s299.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-18-00h46m54s299.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>22811489
:( I wonder how many guys agree with you. Now i'm sad. :( It is your opinion of course, you just are not attracted to me haha
>>
Yeah I see no downsides to this. If anyone wants to sign up to this deal hit me up.
>>
>>22811502
It's just personal preference, you can't appeal to everyone. You do have a nice firm butt don't worry.
>>
>>22811515
well thank you :) yeah I know, I just have no self esteem lol.
>>
>>22811180
I see no problem with any of this.

Where do you live?
>>
>>22811509
I make no promises, but post kik or some other contact info, and keep checking it every now and then.
>>22811531
Let's say this theoretical sissy lives in Eastern Europe, but is willing to relocate unless you live in Syria or Sweden.
Once again no promises, but post kik and keep an eye out
>>
>>22811546
Well if anyone fits the description in the OP or wants something similar my kik is dropjay11
>>
>>22811546
Kik or skype is xeltei.
Hit me up
>>
>>22811392
>>22811502
I think I might know this person, based on everything said...
>>22811546
okay nvm... I was kinda worried
>>
>>22811180
>He also has a pretty large dick

I'm going to need to see evidence of this.
>>
>>22811596
:o consider me confused
>>
Would u give footjobs/ballbusting someone?
>>
>>22811180

As long as i can fix the voice, hell yeah.
>>
>>22811210
Makes me think of dr. Mrs. The monarch girlfriend. But yeah the income thing would such. As far as the raicial thinking I can live with it...
>>
I'd fuck a really good trap, but I have no interest in being with one full time or owning one. I don't need that kind of crazy in my life.
>>
>>22811180
I wouldn't actually let my sissy take hormones. I want it to *work* at womanhood. Doesn't bother me if she's got a big dick, I'll program her to forget it even exists.

A lot of the fun for me as a dominant is mind control and reprogramming a sissy. Once you've done that, the physical stuff and how passable your sissy is isn't something you're bothered about.
>>
>>22811392
>>22811502
Wow, you're beautiful. I've got heart eyes over here.
>>
i would do it if he had sexy feet
>>
>>22811502
hngggg

kik?
>>
Not seeing many cons in the cons, except for the mild racism. The big dick thing is actually a turn on.
>>
>>22811685
Sure. But why do you want to get your balls busted? That shit hurts anon
>>22811693
That costs $7000+ and takes months of training, because the surgery only alters the frequency, and the person getting it also has to learn how to speak like a female. Apparently a female brain processes and creates speech differently than a male one, so you also need to mimic the way girls modulate sound. This is why you can tell guys high pitched voices and girls with low pitched voices apart.
It's also why trannies usually sound so weird, since HRT has fucked with their pitch, and they speak with a high pitched voice on purpose, but still produce speech like men.
>>22811750
I looked that shit up, didn't even know about this cartoon, but it looks funny as fuck.
>>
>>22812265
Not gonna lie that's pretty hot
>>22812308
Can 8.5 US male size feet be sexy? Also this theoretical sissy has dropped a hammer on his right big toe when he was little, so the nail on it is a little fucked up.
>>
>>22812481
it all depends on the soles. the soles are the lewd part.
>>
>>22812449
I haven't emphasized on the voice enough. Even if you do decide to get that (rather expensive) surgery, he would have a guy's voice for at least half a year before getting it.
you could always gag him though so he doesn't speak :3
>>
>>22812490
Well I couldn't tell you, because I don't know what kind of soles count as hot. I can get behind the arch of feet looking hot in high heels without those cuts in front, but I never understood how the rest of feet can be hot.
>>
>>22812501
True, but Doctor Girlfriend(And the Butt Witch) are pretty hot, so it could work either way! Maybe I could even contort him while I fuck his ass so he's got his own cock in his mouth...if that's possible.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-18-00h27m58s594.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-18-00h27m58s594.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>22812297
>>22812322
sorry, I don't use kik :(
>>
>>22811180
You can find someone better than that without all those cons, so no.
>>
>>22811180
Theoretically. Depends on face and ass.
>>
>>22812481
Well in a way part of a sissy's training is to make her not think about whether something is hot or not. A trained sissy thinks only about what her master wants her to think about and doesn't confuse herself with trying to have her own opinion on things.
>>
As a 25 year old Femboy, I think I'd make a perfect 50's housewife
>>
>>22812523
>>22812265
>>22811750
>>22811693
Should I sign you guys up? Once again no promises. But post contact info, I might get back to you in the following month. I'm not quite ready yet, just wanted to make some market research first, to see if people were actually into this.
I really wanted to list some cons, to make it more realistic, my dick is not huge only 7 inches, it just looks kind of big because I'm short and slim. And I'm not really racist, I just think whites are really cool and I dislike hood/gypsy culture. I do realize a person's race does not determine their personalities. I just think stereotypes exist for a reason
>>
>>22812575
I think you think that's hot
>>
>>22811180
I see not much problems with it. Put me on the list to accept a trap like this one x3
But I live at ass of the world, I don't think a trappy like this could live here :v
>>
>>22812622
I mean, we would have to see your dick to make a judgement
>>
>>22812622
I enjoy it, yep. So actually do good sissies because they want to let go of their emotions.
>>22812616
My kik is mr__master_ (two underscores then one). Give me a yell on there if you would like to chat.
>>
I've looked into traps who would pay their rent by being a sex slave. The idea is a huge turn on for me, like coming home from a 10 hour day and dumping my load in a femboy's ass.

Voice wouldn't bother me but the clinginess might.
>>
>>22812616
What contact methods do you use?
>>
>>22812631
>Put me on the list to accept a trap like this one x3
I would, but what should I put on the list? I don't think waIPOoLQ is sufficient
Also where do you live? Why don't you move if it's so bad?
>>22812639
Maybe tomorrow
>>22812655
Will do
>>22812665
Oh wow what a coincidence, the idea of spending all day at home cleaning up, making dinner, then dressing up in cute clothes and getting a load in my ass by someone who spent all day working is a huge turn on for me. So is being dependent on said someone, and being his whore.
How come the voice doesn't turn you off? Are you into guys? Would that mean you're not interested in sissy outfits?
also post info if you're genuinely interested :3
>>22812667
I don't use facebook, but it doesn't really matter otherwise. Kik, snapchat, email, skype etc. are fine
>>
>>22812704
I just have skype .-. : takane_ryuzaki

I live in Chile
I don't move because it's too expensive to move to another country x3
>>
>>22811180
HRT doesn't change your voice, and vocal surgery is both dangerous and unreliable. Better off to just train him to speak in a feminine tone. Pretty much anyone can do it, given enough time and practice.

Also, it's not listed on the cons, but it's implied that this sissy slave has no education or income, and no desire to get one. It's basically just dressing up the fact that s/he's a NEET in kinky terms, and taking care of someone full time can get expensive fast. It might be worth it if you're very well-off and the sissy is willing to be a full time maid/housewife (cooking, cleaning, going shopping, doing laundry, etc.) but otherwise it's not really viable. You also have to wonder how that kind of lifestyle will affect the sissy's personality. I mean, how interesting can they be if they never go out and don't have any life of their own? What will you even have to talk about with them?

The sissy slave fantasy might be sexy for a lot of people, but there are a lot of reasons it wouldn't work (or would at least be very difficult to make happen) in real life.
>>
File: 2015-04-11.jpg (88 KB, 597x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-11.jpg
88 KB, 597x1080
A different brown sissy than the one posting in this thread.

I'd also be down for "theoretical situation" like OP's

To speed it up, kik: slc_boy
>>
>>22812720
All that said, the trap in OP's picture is way sexy and I'd plug him/her like a sinking ship. If that's OP then congrats, you're a lucky bitch and as a transgirl I'm totally jealous.
>>
>>22812704
It's more of a dominance thing, making someone squirm and moan in an effeminate or masculine voice doesn't matter to me. And like someone else said, gags do wonders.

I'm into BDSM so the sissy outfits would pretty much go hand in hand.

>>22812720
Unfortunately, I think this guy is pretty right. I mean unless the guy has a bunch of disposable income, the costs of paying for someone's rent/food/clothing/sex toys could put a negative strain on the relationship. It's definitely something I would be willing to try out on the short term in the future.
>>
>>22812776
Also, that being said, I have heard and seen what OPs saying work so I'm not saying it's impossible.
>>
>>22812720
>vocal surgery is both dangerous and unreliable
I've looked into this and apparently it's like with plastic surgeries, you can get it done cheap and risk getting fucked up, or you can get it done at a decent place, and you should be good.
Also every review I've read said it won't fuck up your voice, you might just not like the new one. And it's even reversible (another expensive as shit surgery, but it's doable)
>it's implied that this sissy slave has no education or income, and no desire to get one. It's basically just dressing up the fact that s/he's a NEET in kinky terms, and taking care of someone full time can get expensive fast
Education can be more different from schools and certificates, but you're right. This is why I listed it among the cons. And I'd be much happier being someone's trap housewife/servant than working 9 to 5 and live a boring cookie cutter life.
>if you're very well-off and the sissy is willing to be a full time maid/housewife
This sissy is more than willing
>I mean, how interesting can they be if they never go out and don't have any life of their own?
Damn I haven't even thought about this. I guess you just have to take them out sometimes. It's also up to the owner to decide if the sissy can have a life on his own, and to what extent. I guess you reap what you sow. If you want an interesting sissy, you'll probably do stuff with them that will prevent them from becoming boring, and if you want a mindless sissy, you'll probably train him to be that way anyway.
>>22812776
>And like someone else said, gags do wonders.
That was me
>>22812732
It's not me but I look kind of similar with a bigger butt. It doesn't look as firm as the one on the picture tho. I'm working on it
>>
>>22812776
>making someone squirm and moan
Squirm and moan in pleasure or pain? Both? I'm not really into BDSM, not sure how it works. I can get behind asserting dominance, orgasm denial or restraint, but I don't really find pain appealing.
I also have a thing for being restrained and forced to cum against one's will, I guess that has to do with BDSM. I like the idea of feeling humiliated by enjoying it, and the feel of eventually giving up resistance while your body betrays you. But I'm not really into whips and spanking and whatnot.
>>
>>22811180
See I wish I could have some of this but I know its never going to happen. Not a sissy but a tarp. :/
>>
no. i like men
>>
File: david miscavige approves.jpg (71 KB, 355x483) Image search: [Google]
david miscavige approves.jpg
71 KB, 355x483
>>22812800
how tall ?

long hair ?

mind if I have sex with other people ?

you drink ? do drugs ?

currently only have 1 tv so when I'm watching I always pick, unless you ask nicely and nakedly
>>
this is basically what a relationship i had was like. it was fun until i realized that i was pulling basically all of the weight between us. it became too much work. it got to the point where i just wanted to be on equal terms with someone.
>>
This theoretical trap should kik me

kje_23
>>
>>22811180
Your cons are pros. Except the affection one can be annoying at times.

I'll take the deal, I prefer him having large dick I can suck on sometimes if I'm in that mood.
>>
>>22811180
Yes

I wouldn't want him to take hormones and stuff though unless he really wants it himself, I'd prefer to keep him as a cute feminine twink to just help out and cuddle with.
>>
>>22814179
This was about my reaction. I did this for a while. He was adorable, the sex was great, and we got along pretty well as friends, but in the end it didn't feel healthy to keep him so purposefully helpless.

This sort of thing >>22812665 was fantastic though. You get out of work, text home saying "Lubed up, blindfold on, on all fours, waiting in bed," and that's what greets you when you step inside? I have to admit I miss it sometimes.
>>
File: 5468313213.jpg (12 KB, 236x191) Image search: [Google]
5468313213.jpg
12 KB, 236x191
>>22811180
>>
>>22811180
Pros; loyalty sticks out the most here. Probably the only one you'd need to post. Being able to start hrt is a nice plus, the more feminine the better.

Cons; huge dick doesn't bother me, he's never gonna use it anyway, I'm the man in the relationship and he's my girl. Needs constant affection? Perfect, I love cuddling, and pampering my partner. Racism? Eh, its called learning to love the person. As long as it doesn't hurt the relationship, they can believe what ever. Income, that only helps feed my need to be the provider and my own masculinity.

Bottom line, I'd take that in a heart beat simply because of the garunteed relationship security and the sissy's obvious need for affection. Cooks, games, shares similar interests? Sounds fucking awesome to me, especially since I'll have "her" face down in a pillow every night.

I don't dig sexual roles and expectations society forces onto people. If I can have a secure and loving relationship with a person, I'm as happy as a rabbit in a carrot patch.
>>
>Would you take the deal?

No.

Because then I wouldn't be the sissy!
>>
>>22811180
you're disgusting
>>
>>22812858
Pleasure, hopefully. I usually say BDSM but I usually stop short of the whips and candle wax haha.

My ID changed cause I just got home from work but if you want to add me on kik/snapchat it's colli650
>>
Any Canadian tops interested in a relationship like this? I wanna be somebodies cute sissy, god dammit.
>>
The question for me is what does the trap look like? Presentation is everything.
>>
>>22812616
I couldn't afford it but best believe i would parade you around and deep dick you like my own little breeding cyka
>>
>>22812704
It sounds nice, but sadly, I don't have my own place anymore.
>>
another disgusting faggot thread on a ruined board
>>
...so what are the cons? Send her over.
>>
>>22816487
>another delightful faggot thread on a ruined board

FTFY.

Honestly, OP, it sounds one of those "situationally delightful" things. If I had a boyfriend who wanted to be kept that way, I'd probably go for it. I make enough money that I could probably keep a trust-fund trap if I found the right one, and even set it up so he'd have a few months to a few years of savings to get back on his feet if the relationship ever went south.

On the other hand, setting it up like this >>22812616 feels wrong somehow. I don't know how much I'd trust someone who actually approached me with this kind of offer, even if we had a pretty good dating relationship before the 24/7 started, because there'd be this nagging suspicion in the back of my head that he was just using me for the lifestyle I can provide.
>>
>>22811180
>He will also cook for you, because he thinks it's girly and makes him girlier.
>He secretly thinks whites are genetically superior to everyone else. He will not hate on people based on this, but he will not take minorities as seriously as whites.
If I had the money to support a housewife I'd totally be down for this.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.