[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KIK friend finder, you post your interests then your kik username
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: top kek.jpg (3 KB, 121x121) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
3 KB, 121x121
KIK friend finder, you post your interests then your kik username and try to make friends, have fun!
>>
>>22798757
I'm interested in breasts and pussy.

Kik: ken_slip
>>
Chatting about heavy metal, PC games and cartoons, among other things.

nomooremercy
>>
Kik patbat13 interested in pussy and ass
>>
>>22798764
that is not the intended use of this sir
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 480x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 480x624
kik: ash.nichols
i like rap music, and other kinds of music. cute black boys can hit me up and others if you really want too.
houston tx
>>
> sgs3dc
Bored. Would be nice if I had a message to respond to every now and then. I'm a dude.
>>
OP here, ill throw mine in, CLCook11, im into heavier music, gaming, TV, and a bunch of other shit you can figure out yourself
>>
redfang111

I'm interested in gaming, pretty much anything horror, swimming, and animals hit me up ifyou feel like it =w=
>>
kik chrisguy211
24 m california single looking to chat with a nice female
>>
26/f/Missouri

Just looking for a nice conversation. Clean chat only.

tremor_christ
>>
KOACM13 is my username on kik
I listen to rock and indie music, I read a lot of books and interesting women can hit me!
>>
KiK: CheezyBlu

I'm new to KiK, I was told by a friend to install it and start using it to get out of my shell. I'm a little socially awkward and shy. But up for anything.

I'm male.

Interests include: Music, weed, games, roleplaying and much more.
>>
>>22799925
Quit the weed, games and roleplaying, then you might come out of your shell a bit.
>>
kik: HarduDK
>>
Sci-fi, realfakedooors
>>
natalialuvsher

loves big and massive cocks (desu any will do). Send me a pic of urs and I'll reply (;
>>
23 m into fitness and stuff. I'm straight and just looking for friends to talk to also. Ttommiller is my username
>>
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 1870x1870) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 1870x1870
I brows /out/ /k/ /mu/ and /fa/
I like animals and drinking and I'm an amature blacksmith and do custom work for knife collectors.
>>
>>22799925
Don't quit what you like. You'll find people with similar interests.
I don't usually talk to dudes because I feel more comfortable with females, but kik me at FedeCorbera
>>
Bored with life and need entertainment

18/f
Ohcapsmycaps
>>
>>22801408
>I'm a goddamn fool
Kik: Rubennnnnnnnnn
>>
waifupimp
18/f/Ireland
Into gaming, art, music. Just message me if you're funny and easygoing.
>>
>interested in literature, music or any other kind of art
>19/m
kik: balzss
>>
90's cartoons, Computer gaming, electronics, bubbly women.
kik: coll6
>>
I like cinema and I can't sleep. I can talk of whatever you want really.

Kik: codigosi
>>
43/M/Uk

Up for whatever, just ask

Flyer200
>>
Kik: Jamesofthesky
Orange county CA
Male 25
Interest: music everything from Bach to slayer not much into rap but then I believe I've only heard shity rap. Beer is one. Aitsoft, former paintballer, cars to an extent, history. You get the idea.
>>
26/m/Los angeles

Craft beer, horror, working full time, eating pizza, posting in oft overlooked threads. Clean chat while I work is cool.

Hit me up tho
easilycheaply
>>
Kik: Legolas21
Male, 21
Interests: Gaming, drinking, reading, anything to make me forget
>>
izzy_zeeya_666
m 18 cali
I want fuck. Or someone of the opposite sex to talk to. Preferably no guys.
>>
>>22798757
into finding a mutal connect for me, blows moving and not knowing anyone 570 spankynips
>>
Virjility 22 f

Panic at the disco the killers maroon 5 pink floyd
Demonata uglies midnighters JTHM
Kill bill phone booth stoker
Dexter american horror story
Discussing movies, books, shows
Writing personalized pieces
Discovering new things. .
Enjoying life
>>
>21/M/UK
>Alternate/indie rock, minimal techno, ambient, house, hip hop, whatever I like I like.
>Horror movies, war movies, some anime, Archer... I don't watch much TV anymore
>I watch football, American Football, Ice Hockey and artistic gymnastics
>I love being outdoors, long distance running and cats
>ENFP

Kik: Mawgun

>I don't mind if you're a guy or girl, just that you're fun to talk to
>>
>>22802466
>>22802543

Oh forgot to mention that like you, I also write personalised stories for people
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.