[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /more hopeless than Brandon/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: Snapchat--3478725407766448527.jpg (193 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--3478725407766448527.jpg
193 KB, 720x1184
Who /more hopeless than Brandon/ here?
>>
he's gorgeous.
>>
>>22798706
Brandon, or the guy in the OP pic?

I'm the OP pic guy
>>
>>22798733
I'm Brandon and I think you look better than me. Don't put yourself down like that :(
>>
>>22798738
pics or I won't believe
>>
OP is hot
>>
>>22798899
looks don't mean shit when you're a shy, anxious, sexually submissive, straight vidya-loving weeb
>>
Probably me since my body is permanently deformed from being a lard.
>>
>>22798926
Iktf ;-;
>>
>>22798926
can confirm this, ive had girls say i was good looking but it doesnt mean shit without a personality to match.

im with you guys on this one.
>>
>>22798940
iktf t.b.h.
>>
>>22798958
>>22798959
people say looks are what matters, but yeah the only time looks are ALL that matters are if you're looking for casual sex

if you're a guy and you want a relationship and aren't
>sexually dominant
>loud
>outgoing
and
>into exclusively normie entertainment
you'll never even get to hold hands it seems
>>
>>22798738
Someone on r9k said you were bi. Is this true? My bf thinks you're cute and would drive a few hours to meet you.
>>
You guys keep saying that girls want a normie bf. But I know a lot of girls, including myself, that enjoy some, adorable, quiet , Robots, js tbqh.
>>
>>22799165
And do you have a robot bf?
>>
>>22798686
cute af
>>
>>22799178
No :/, But I'd like one
>>
Robot bfs? Sounds like a slow but surely takeover.
>>
Vyro has a harem of skype orbiters he's not attracted to.

That's not being a real robot t.b.h.
>>
Everyone on here
>>
Vyro go back to /r9k/
>>
i just want an insta-girlfriend.

and no thats not instagram, i want a gf without all the dating bullshit, its not fun and its really confusing.

just like me and be my gf please, it would make me feel so much better.

it doesnt have to be permanant or anything one time in my life i want to be able to say i have a gf.
>>
>>22799408
Why do you not like dating? Do you not enjoy going places and doing things? What do you imagine doing with a gf?
>>
>>22799435
its really confusing and hard to tell if the other person likes you.

i just want someone to tell me they like me and we can be bf+gf and do all that stuff.

and i would definitely take an internet gf, you know just chat online or whatever. i just want us to have loyalty towards each other
>>
>>22799448
If you want loyalty, get a dog :^)
>>
>>22799449
thanks for nothing shit stain.
not a dog person btw have a cat
>>
Not me!
>>
>>22798686
Stop this bullshit, baiting "oh you're actually qt :33333" responses from femanons. Same to you Brandon.
>>
>>22799165
blatanty untrue

I'm a robot who isn't even ugly but no girl has ever looked my way
>>
>>22800448
post pic lad
>>
vyro you don't have a girlfriend because you're openly misogynistic
>>
File: 129136178369.jpg (269 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
129136178369.jpg
269 KB, 1200x1600
I have very poor self-esteem.
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>22800491
I'm OP.

>>22800505
What no I'm not I don't hate women, I hate people who cheat and have casual sex. The fact that the people I've met in my life that do those things tend to be women is just correlation, not causation
>>
>Women don't want effeminate men

Blame yourself
>>
File: 1446887310789.png (471 KB, 1234x933) Image search: [Google]
1446887310789.png
471 KB, 1234x933
>>22798686
>>22800644
its because you have a shitty outlook on how girls should live, you get angry if theyre even slightly outgoing or "slutty" even though its truly none of your fucking business

dont take anyones advice, continue being a piece of shit and living like one, no one here will really care if you hate your life
>>
>>22800894
>>22800894
Confirmed c u c k

If you think cheating is acceptable and it's wrong to not want to date someone who does, then you literally are one
>>
>>22800955
How in the fuck did you think that anon was talking about cheating?
>>
>>22800644
I'm looking your way! I think you're adorable and I like all those things about you. I don't think it's unreasonable at all to look for a girl who doesn't hook up or cheat. Especially because I would never settle for a guy who acted that way either.

Maybe there are things you aren't telling us, but none of the things you posted make you sound hopeless to me. All I know for sure is that you're never going to find what you're looking for in a girl who regularly posts on /soc/.
>>
>>22801452
Well yeah I figured

This website is the only place I've ever been able to meet other human beings though, and besides soc, I only ever encounter other dudes, so I'm out of options
>>
>>22801464
I'm terrified of online dating sites, but maybe if you're okay with putting yourself out there you could try Match. I've heard it's not just for old, desperate divorcees... and I think that one is more for legit dates and not just casual hookups like Tinder.
>>
>>22801509
Everyone in my area on Match is looking for hookups or like stupidly obese

Or a CUNTRY GURL I guess

Okcupid isn't much better, and fuck plenty of fish
>>
>>22801557
Jesus I guess you really have exhausted your resources. I don't know what to tell you then. You're just going to have to meet Miss Right in person by some miracle. Good luck, I guess.

Do you have a job or go to school or something? Something that forces you to interact with people?
>>
>>22801591
I have a job but I work alone ;_;

The internet is my last chance. I've never really met a "nerdy" girl in my area either. They're all incredibly normie
>>
>>22801613
That is rough. I'm out of ideas. You might have to settle for one of your orbiters or risk being foreveralone.

Maybe those girls are normies in disguise. I know I come across as awkward to people but I'm pretty sure nobody would ever suspect me of being a huge weeb.
>>
>>22799465

people don't like you because you're not likable

become less crappy and you won't have as many of these problems
>>
>>22801767
hmm nah i dont think so, i want my girlfriend to be a crappy person with me. i dont really care if people like me its just frustrating not having her with me.
>>
>>22801730
I don't have orbiters like people say. I talk to one girl total and she friendzoned me
>>
>>22802011
I think you're lying or in denial because you actually look good. They're probably all just girls who don't meet your standards.
>>
>>22802444
Different ID but still OP

I'm not really in denial honestly. Looks make people initially talk to me sometimes but they ditch the second they find out I'm shy, weird and sexually submissive especially
>>
File: autistic.png (17 KB, 547x296) Image search: [Google]
autistic.png
17 KB, 547x296
>>22802444
>They're probably all just girls who don't meet your standards.
this is true, I swear to you it is
>>
>>22800894
This guy is 100% correct. You sound like an insecure jerk, which has nothing to do with being shy, submissive, or into weeby stuff. Those things don't matter, but "hating people who have casual sex" is hating a LOT of girls who're just as shy as you are, but still try to explore their sexuality (which, by the way, has no bearing on a monogamous relationship).
>>
>>22802457
Shy and submissive are fine. Also you're posting your face on 4chan for the world to see and judge. Is that really something a shy person does? I would be shitting my pants.

>>22802470
>hating music
wat
>>
>>22802534
Well, I only post my face online because it's the only way I can get any form of attention in my life

And I don't like music much it's true. Or at least not any real genre. I only like soundtracks and video game music because it has context

>>22802522
>has no bearing on a monogamous relationship
Sure, keep saying that, pal. Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
The name Brandon is ruined for me because the last one I encountered fucked me over.

That, and there are way too many guys named that.
>>
>>22802559
Listen, I'm trying to be upbeat and positive and you're very, very good at turning everything into a negative. Stop that.

It's still not something someone who is shy/anxious does. If you thought posting naked online was the only way to get attention, would you do that?
>>
>>22802522
no it does, i would never in a million years date someone who had casual sex. its disgusting and shows poor charcter traits.
>>
>>22802609
There are complete robots who post their face online at all times. I was an ugly ass kid so I'm desensitized to any sort of e-bullying or anything. Posting my face online doesn't mean I can go outside without losing my shit
>>
File: gun_2_head.jpg (19 KB, 539x300) Image search: [Google]
gun_2_head.jpg
19 KB, 539x300
>>22798686
Why...

IS THIS FUCKING GUY STILL POSTING ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE
>>
>>22798686
Yeah it was totally just a flattering angle the other night. You are not nearly as cute as previously thought.
>>
>>22800534
Would date/10
>>
I used to hang my head in shame and dismay
at the powers that may
but low and behold, my will shall rule
I will not let myself become a fool
it is through my own destiny I will be bejewled
crowned as a king as my being is but a tool
to lead to the greatest heights
this life is but a fight!
>>
I have no confidence on my social skills wich leads to really akward dates sometimes, tend to say stupid shit like "i love you" way to earlier than i should ( wich already fucked me up three normies, its not like i dont mean it, i've never said it without meaning it any single day in my short life, but then again theyre normies wich think i want to get the botty right away) and probably the worst would be that i fake my self stem and its actually rock bottom wich makes me socially akward unless im with one of my few friends.
>>
there must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief, there's too much confusion, i can't get no relief.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.