[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't girls attracted to how I look? They never seem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 408x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 408x640
Why aren't girls attracted to how I look? They never seem interested and when I ever show that I am interested they either seem like they totally aren't or outright avoid me... I think I look good, I don't see why I fail so hard with women. What's wrong with me honestly??

I tried so long and hard to be myself and create my own happiness and discover my own path alone but the loneliness, bitterness and utter fails at my attempts to meet people and be confident and take my chances has eaten away at my happiness. I honestly feel strongly unfulfilled in so many human desires or needs that those around me have
>>
I'm the opposite. I'm just average. Forgettable.

Shit sucks son
>>
>>22794515
Oh, well I'm rated as only average by girls too. It does suck, just because you're against the odds of all the guys they'd actually take a look at... And it's painful for me because males have definitely shown interest quite a lot. I just can't get ahold of my feelings and frustration. :/
>>
>>22794501
this really has to stop, i think i already told you that you werent giving yourself enough credit. there's very little reason to want to impress women over the internet on an anonymous board. it's just supposed to be something fun, but if it makes you this way then there's no point being on here.
>>
All I gotta say is, it's not all about being attractive anyways. I've had many encounters based solely on attraction(by both parties) and they all turned out shit. I guess, it depends what you're looking for. I have a feeling it's more than sex if you're posting something like this. If so, just have patience my dude. Most importantly DO NOT put the EVERY pussy on the pedestal, don't think every girl will be a possible something, keep that thought out of your head. GOOD LUCK BRO
>>
File: 1270316639004.jpg (8 KB, 283x238) Image search: [Google]
1270316639004.jpg
8 KB, 283x238
>>22794501
Ever think being a whiny bitch all the time on this board, accompanied by posting that child-like face earns you some unwanted assumtions that you're just gonna be a whiny average looking bitch in a relationship?

No, course you didnt.
>>
and welcome back with the same old BS. Fuck off dude. F'real.
>>
>>22794501
Brandon don't follow the footsteps of female Brandon, heal yourself while you have time
>>
>>22794501
I'd let you go down on me, senpai
>>
>>22794501
Get an interesting hobby anon. Bitches love interesting hobbies.
>>
I think you should take >>22794656 up on that offer.
Record, please.
>>
>>22794501
>Sorry to others for feeding the narcissist/troll.
OP, as someone who has never seen you before, I think you look just fine. Too skinny for my taste, but a face someplace between OK and handsome. Other strangers are certain to agree with me, and girls who like scrawny dudes would likely find you even more appealing.

That means that your looks are not the problem. If women aren't interested in you, your behavior is putting them off. If I had to guess, I'd say you probably come off as insecure and/or creepy. Also, if you're not just trolling, perhaps you're a little autistic? If so, get some OT and maybe hit on autistic girls.
>>
Is Brandon really still posting, or is it all pasta at this point? For his sake, I hope it's pasta.

And not to feed trolls, but something that should be said: he looks good enough that personality is way more important in attracting people. That goes for lots of other guys and girls too.
>>
>>22794656
Oh wow I'd let you go down on me aswell
*pantpant*
>>
>>22794501
Because you post threads like this
>>
Hey, can you post some good full frontals of yourself? You always take fantastic naked pictures of yourself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.