[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mbti thread We know it's bullshit and you get something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
mbti thread

We know it's bullshit and you get something different every time

Post your result and contact info
>>
The test says: your a autistic faggot, go fuck yourself
what do mates?
>>
Most of the times I've taken this test, the result has been ENTP - but, a couple of times I've gotten the result ENTJ and ENFP.

Oh well.
22/Male/Georgia
>>
If I recall correctly, I've always gotten INTJ.
>>
I dont think it's bullshit and I don't get a different result every time. I always come up as ISTJ. When I read the definition of ISTJ it's me to a fucking tee. I'm ridiculously pragmatic and logic based in pretty much everything I do.

ISTJ Strengths
Honest and Direct
Strong-willed and Dutiful
Very Responsible
Calm and Practical
Create and Enforce Order
Jacks-of-all-trades

ISTJ Weaknesses
Stubborn
Insensitive
Always by the Book
Judgmental
Often Unreasonably Blame Themselves
>>
>>22792331
Which one's the unique snowflake? That's me. I like to choose my own MBTI or whatever it is.
>>
File: you.jpg (50 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
50 KB, 500x263
>>22792344
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 887x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 887x563
>>22792358
Fact... Never took the test on that specific site before.
>>
ENTP and I get it every time these things are actually pretty realistic and very good determination of your personality type if not necessarily your special snowflake status
>>
I'm almost always INFP.

>>22792351
My third letter swaps a lot, think it kinda depends on my mood when I take the test.
>>22792377
Kinda agree with you, actually. I feel like I can see enough of myself in the description that I have to agree, especially since its based on answers you provide.
>>22792406
One website says mine makes up 4% of the population so I still get to feel kind of like a special snowflake xD
>>
>>22792331
Are you fucking retarded? I get INTJ every time. And you don't have to use a fucking test to determine it, faggot.
>>22792457
Are you retarded? 1/16=6.25%. On average, one type makes up 6.25%. 4% is barely below average. You're not fucking special for that, fucking incompetent faggot.
>>
>>22792481
this guy knows what he's talking about

I get INFP most of the time but the test is still boolshit. Read into all of the other types, then step back and see that they're barely different from one another.
>>
22 f INFJ
im interested in talking about your cognitive functions.

>>
19 M INTP

>>
>>22792331
DONT MIND ME JUST SWINGING BY FRIENDS.

I'm always split between Introvert and Extrovert however they tend to just slightly go towards the introverted side. I'm not shy, I just have low energy so while I enjoy going out, it tuckers me out easily.

Somewhere between N and S before, I have great intuition but I'd consider myself more of a realist than anything.

Always feeling and judging though.

So I'm INFJ to ESFJ but most likely ISFJ/INFJ.

ANNNNND SWINGING OUT BYE FRIENDS
>>
I've gotten INTJ as well as INFP

>tfw the rarest type
Murder me
>>
I'm ENTJ master race.
>>
ISTP, hurray for being unable to communicate my feelings.
>>
>>22792331
I always get intp or intj. But yes, it is a bullshit test so it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: mpt.png (255 KB, 920x624) Image search: [Google]
mpt.png
255 KB, 920x624
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.