[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you're on this chart then you are on here too much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 693x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 693x517
if you're on this chart then you are on here too much
>>
Fourth one on the bottom I see in every fucking rate/assume/etc thread.
>>
Pls stop this is old and outdated now
>>
File: mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif (1009 KB, 245x165) Image search: [Google]
mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif
1009 KB, 245x165
I really don't know all that people. I'm here everyday posting my pic, my dick but nobody knows me, wich is good because some people are really mean
>>
>>22791561
I haven't seen the last guy in the first row anywhere, but everyone else yes, especially #5.
>>
All of these people should be killed or raped, and then killed.
>>
>>22791585
Then update it you kek
>>
>>22791672
No because I'm not sad enough to make one in the first place
>>
>tfw no mention
>mfw no mention

Nigga, I've been on /soc/ SINCE DAY ONE. Facefag on a regular basis do I, too.
>>
>>22791561
if you made this chart then you are on here too much.
>>
>>22794444
Who the fuck are you?
Pls add the ginger and other jew, they're both fuckbois?
>>
>>22794690
KickR is the Jew.

I call hims Kicksy. We go back.

I don't know this ginger you're referring to.
>>
>>22791584
Not even her you pleb it's maxim
>>
soo many of these people aren't being posted by themselves, just people that hate them

like I haven't seen a non-shooped picture of maxim here in months
>>
>>22796223
Yeah, seriously. And like half of the people on the chart are cool as hell, too

I cringe whenever some faggot makes one of these threads. Who cares how much someone posts on here? If they enjoy, they enjoy it.

>inb4 I'm on the chart
No, I'm not. I just think that these threads are cancerous
>>
>>22796238
they just have low self esteem and its kinda annoying
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.