[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealbreakers thread. Do you have any dealbreakers, /soc/? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10
File: pencil.jpg (47 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
pencil.jpg
47 KB, 400x300
Dealbreakers thread.

Do you have any dealbreakers, /soc/? You know what I mean - you meet someone wonderful, hotter than you really deserve, interests that complement yours, good chemistry, everything you could want... and then the one thing comes up, and you're done. Checked out. Call off the wedding. You're just not going to put up with that shit, not for anyone. Or maybe it's something that you want, and if your love interest isn't into it, you're just not going to last together.

If you have them, share them here. Please don't take it personally if someone else has a dealbreaker that you enjoy - we're all just wired funny and there isn't a lot you can do about it.
>>
Nonvirgin. Sorry, but it says more about your personality than you think.
>>
>>22789061
So someone could have been in a relationship with someone for 4 years, only fucked them and so you reject them? Enjoy being alone.
>>22789049
Any mention of redpill.
>>
>>22789076
Yes. It shows that you have no patience, restraint, a lack respect for yourself, and terrible judgement.
>>
>>22789088
kek
nice bait
>>
>>22789091
Nice reddit. Go back there.
>>
>>22789100
You only have this opinion because no cunt wants to fuck you so you want a virgin as you're intimidated by it

kek
>>
I could never date a boy who wasn't at least moderately ticklish
>>
>>22789088
Have fun with someone who doesn't know how to fuck.

Biggest dealbreak is a dude who doesn't go down. I won't even fux with you.
Personality wise I can't stand overwhelming jealousy or someone who is controlling. I don't care for nitpicking either
>>
>>22789105
Nice assumption. I'll make an assumption too. You're a feminist used up whore who no man wants to settle down with because you destroyed any worth you had by taking miles of cock?
>>
>>22789049
doesnt like Amalie or Fight Club
>>
>>22789118
Shame I've only been with my boyfriend then.

>feminist
>on 4chan
pick one.
>>
Must be Muslim, must wear hijab, must be virgin, that means no bjs either.
>>
>>22789088
Does this go for guys, girls, or both equally?

>>22789107
I've found that ticklish people are just generally more fun and less all-serious-all-the-time, so maybe this is a good test! Is it a personality thing for you, or do you just like tickling?

>>22789120
This is an interesting combination! Do the movies represent anything for you?
>>
>>22789131
So you don't believe you should have rights, and you don't advocate sluttery? Then why do you do it?
>>
>>22789049
She posts on /soc/.
>>
>>22789182
It goes for both obviously. Why would it apply to just one? That's illogical.
>>
>>22789185
Do what? All I done was pointed out how retarded it is that you won't be with anyone who wasn't a vrirgin even if they had only been with one partner for years. Do you expect that dream person to not fuck them and wait for you? Get real.
>>
>>22789049
She cannot calmly communicate or express her emotions in a civil way, or doesn't communicate how she's feeling at all
People are allowed to feel a certain way, sometimes you just need to say I feel X because of Y instead of "I'm not mad, go out with your friends I hope you have a GREAT time" so I can properly understand you
>>
>>22789182
My only two 10/10 movies but I s'pose everything you like says something about you
>>
>>22789194
I'll laugh when your boyfriend dumps you and nobody comes for your washed up skank ass.
>>
>>22789217
It's fine. I don't go for NEETs so I won't be rejected if that ever does happen.
>>
>>22789191
Just wondering. I've seen a lot of posters with a double standard there.

>Please don't take it personally if someone else has a dealbreaker that you enjoy - we're all just wired funny and there isn't a lot you can do about it.
>>
A constantly bad attitude. I mean spiteful, malicious, petty, that kind of thing. Nothing takes the magic out of a moment like an unnecessary complaint.
>>
A huge set of deal breakers for me are about doing drugs/drinking. I'm fine with someone doing stuff sometimes, drinking on the weekends, etc. But when that person constantly has a hangover and is posting pictures of drugs online, I gtfo very quickly, despite them usually being hot. All those things are just signs that they put substances above people.

Also, living off their parents. You could be my dream but if you're a rich kid still leeching off your parents at 24 there is no way I can take you seriously.
>>
>>22789049
They do any kind of drugs, this includes pot. I'm not saying it'd be a dealbreaker had they experimented in the past, but if they were still into that stuff I'd leave them.

Even in a state where pot is legal.

I've never even tried any of that stuff either so it's not hypocrisy, I just don't like it and don't want it around me.
>>
>>22789333
I was raised surrounded by drug users and alcoholics, thus I try and avoid users of those things myself.
>>
People with trust issues who jump to conclusions.
I'll work through paranoia with you if you acknowledge it and don't let it rule our relationship. But if you're going to randomly accuse me of lying or cheating, I'm not going to stick around to constantly prove myself to you.
>>
>>22789448
ok im paranoid help me out
>>
>Doesn't understand "no"
>will go to bed angry
>can't communicate properly
>no ambition
>doesn't do any sport/exercise
>doesn't want a family
>talks down on religion
>>
If I catch you lying. I'm not talking about a white lie to spare feelings or any of that soft social skills shit... if I catch you telling lies - even if I'm not involved - I know you can't be trusted.
>>
>>22789546
>can't communicate properly
3true5you anon
Cuz all is takes is effort and trying.
Anyone who 'can't express themselves is emotionally immature and/or not trying.
>>
>>22789572
And anyone so immature is ultimately not worth bothering with.

I was so forgiving and kind in my last relationship, I made so much effort to resolve all arguments, even accepting blame where it wasn't due. I basically let myself get trodden all over by a school bully who had never grown up.
>>
>>22789049
Cheated on someone in the past.
If I find out they were that much of a selfish pussy or weak to the poon, I'm going to think they'll do it again and not be able to fully trust them. Trust and loyalty are some of the most important qualities in any person.

Also, does drugs and is an alcoholic.
I've had enough of those people in my lifetime.
>>
19/F. my deal breakers are
bad relationship with parents, racist/homophobic, overly religious, and non virgin
>>
>>22789049
Blatantly and openly racist/homophobic or Western Baptist in general.

As a straight white male, I can't be seen associating with people of low moral character, like the aforementioned. Also penises are a deal-breaker.
>>
>>22789728
>Also penises are a deal-breaker.
I lol'd.
>>
>>22789138
Is semen not halal?
>>
>>22789333
Where do you draw the line for drugs? Does alcohol count? Three-Monster-a-day habit?

It's really interesting to see the trends coming out in this thread.
>>
>>22789697
>bad relationship with parents
Good one, femanon. You can tell a lot about someone with this.
Not always a dealbreaker though - cuz there are a few exceptions where the kids are kind but the parents are shit.
>>
>>22789697
>>22789728
Spooky! Oh, non-virgin is a deal breaker. Damn. So close!
>>
>>22789798
yeah i agree
>>
dealbreakers

>NOT racist
>NOT monogamous
>wants kids as a life goal
>has ever cheated
>cares about societal status/money

probably more but i cant think of em thats right get mad.
>>
>>22789769
I've done coke, Molly, acid, tons of weed (quite possibly literally tons) and spent a couple years addicted to codeine and over a decade addicted to cigarettes. Eventually, I learned moderation. That's really the key. I know people who do drugs all the time, and I can't be around them anymore. I also know people who have absolutely no experience with drugs, and yet claim to be more knowledgeable about them than me, while carrying on a holier-than-thou attitude towards everyone. Both extremes are bad.

I once knew a guy whom, all he could talk about was that he hadn't had a drink in over twenty years. I respect the man who can have a beer or two, and know better than to get drunk, more than the man who can't drink at all because he has no willpower.
>>
>>22789872
>all he could talk about was that he hadn't had a drink in over twenty years.

must've been the shittiest dude to hang out with. I can't stand when people are endlessly spouting a self-indulgent narrative. Especially one like this - whereas you already pointed out, is a "strength" trying to hide a weakness.

Also, fuck anyone who doesn't drink - what the fuck kind of square ass time am I going to have with you?
>>
>>22789855

I forgot to include that on mine. I couldn't be with someone who isn't monogamous. Tried poly/open shit before, doesn't feel right for me.
>>
>>22789964
its interesting that you would respond to mine because the last thing i listed was in response to what you said, even though i didnt quote it. you just gave me the idea.
>>
>>22789994

The ending of mine was more about people who have drug habits spending their parent's money. It's a responsibility thing
>>
>>22789855
>has ever cheated
They've all cheated, unless she's like 15
>>
>>22790087
hmm ok. so your big thing is no drugs i get it.
>>
>Smoker of any kind.
I've got shit lungs enough as it is and it makes you smell and look like shit.
>Doesn't have a degree of some kind/isn't in the process of getting one
Not that I don't believe college is a total scam (bc it is) and has nothing to do with your intelligence or ability (bc it doesn't) but it's just the game you gotta play in order not to get shat on in society.
>Obligatory answer: obese
>>
>>22789049
If she's had sex with more than 5 guys ever
>>
>>22790134
im paranoid and even i know thats ridiculous
>>22790183
ok mommy
>>
>>22790183
Dude, if you know that it's a scam and you don't believe in it, why is that a dealbreaker for you?

Personally, I'm more impressed if femanon didn't go to college but still has a life worth talking about. And, you know, isn't a mess.

Why give a fuck about "society's" perception of something you know to be bullshit?
>>
>>22789061

mine's the opposite, no virgins for me. aint nobody got time for that

same reason for guys insecure about their height, physique, dicks, etc. and i don't mean just a little bit concerned, i mean you really fixate on that aspect of yourself and blame it for all your social problems.
>>
>>22789488
Let me rephrase.
If I already like someone a lot a LOT and they don't already have the desire to accuse, then I'd be willing to help someone. But only if they already 100% know that it's ridiculous and all in their head.
Helping them will definitely require a trip to the therapist.

I'm not going to be with someone just because they're paranoid. Without the accusing it's a huge red flag and a major detraction. With the accusing is just a 100% deal breaker.
>>
>>22790183
I'll add I'm a femanon btw, if that matters at all. Another one,
>wants/expects me to physically have kids with him.
I'm not spitting a kid out of my vagoo ever. Not happening. I'd consider other options, but frankly right now I'm in the "no kids at all" boat anyways.

>>22790194
Did you finish your homework anon? What did I tell you about getting on that 4chans website?

>>22790200
Because I also fully believe that (America at least) successfully discriminates against people without college degrees. Your likelihood of getting a decent paying, safe job is decreased.
I see how it kinda came across that way but it's less about appearance than it is about "can I trust you to not be a mcfats employee your whole life living in poverty."
>in b4 "buh muh student loans and job markets!"
Yeah, theres a risk you'll come out of college and never do anything with your degree and still be in massive amounts of debt, but still. Your chances of poverty are still much higher without one. Because no employer will give you even the fucking chance to prove your worth without your pretty piece of paper vouching for you.
Like I said, I think its bullshit, but it's just the game you play to increase your odds of getting a better job/life.
Maybe if I find myself dating in my 40s (which kek at this rate I might be) and I meet a guy who's got/had a well paying stable job without a degree it won't be a deal breaker for me then. But right now in my 20's, I just don't trust that even guys without degree that have well paying jobs will stay that way.

>>22790284
No virgins. Same, to a degree. I don't think I'd go as far as saying it's a dealbreaker for me, but I definitely STRONGLY prefer nonvirgins. I want a guy who knows what the fuck he's doing lol
>>
>current drug problem (behind back)
>abusive very much including psychological
>never wants children or marriage
>no job/car/lives with parents
>has a hard to deal with mental illness

i feel like most of these things are a given for most people over a long term. nobody wants to date a lazy, broke, ambitionless, unstable junkie.
>>
>>22790677
no i didnt. and you told me not to go into the dick rate threads.

now can you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for me with a warm cup of milk and then tuck me in?
>>
File: Star-wars-battle-droid.jpg (160 KB, 518x594) Image search: [Google]
Star-wars-battle-droid.jpg
160 KB, 518x594
>>22789697
>>22789798
Why the hell do girls say this? It's pretty common line of thought but I don't get it. I know good people who hate their parents, I know terrible people who love their parents. I don't speak to my parents because they beat and molested me and I'm not going to tell you that on a first, or even tenth, date, that's something that only my closest friends know and it would take years for the relationship to get to the point I'm willing to talk about it, but you'd write me off because "Oh, we don't talk" is what I'd say initially if you asked.

>>22790284
>>22790677
>no virgins
How is he ever going to learn if no girls will give him a chance in the first place? Girls are always on about "the past is behind me" well if a guy fucked up and was a weird creep through high school but has got his shit together now yet is still a virgin why can't you accept his past is past? It's sexist objectification to judge girls who have a lot of sex, but it's totally OK to reject guys who haven't?
>>
>>22791617
Lol woah there buddy, I feel ya. Its rough and you're right. If every girl was like that no dude would get laid ever. Not saying it's fair, and it sucks. But, that's just my preference dude, can't help desiring an experienced guy any more than I can help desiring guys in general. Now, if you noticed for me in particular, I said its not necessarily a deal breaker for me just a strong preference. A preference stemmed from the fact that I can hardly get myself off half the time, let alone have a newbie try to and then think they're shit in bed just because I'm difficult to please. Hell last guy I was with was a damn virgin, and he walked away from me thinking just that "Holy fuck I can't get a girl off I must suck really bad"
Some ladies like experience, some don't, some don't care either way. Theres still plenty of chicks who will fuck virgins relax bro.
>It's sexist objectification to judge girls who have a lot of sex, but it's totally OK to reject guys who haven't?
>implying all grills are tumblr feminists top kek
>Implying all grills totally don't judge each other on how much of a slut they've been
>>
>>22789448
Completely understandable..
I did this to my ex. :/

>>22789546
>doesn't want a family
:^)
>>
Has ever fucked a nigger.
>>
>>22790677
You're a stupid cunt. A trade school education or apprenticeship is a far more valuable return on your investment than a 4 year degree. Enjoy being a debt slave the rest of your life.
>>
>>22791824
Why do you not want kids?

And why does it seems that every girl these days says the same thing.
>>
>>22791949
Women are conformist trend followers, very few of them have original thoughts.
>>
If they want kids
If they aren't used to death
If they're overly optimistic or empathetic people
If they've had more than a few relationships
If they aren't completely bluntly honest
>>
>>22791963
;^)
>>
>>22792029
>thinks I'm trolling

prove me wrong
>>
>>22791939
Lol k. Have fun welding or some shit and being mad on the internet. I genuinely mean that too.
>>22791949
Nothing about the process of growing a fetus, absolutely destroying my body, and tearing my vag open to spit it out sounds appealing to me. Also forever pissing myself a little when I sneeze afterwards.
Does it sound fun to you?
IDK if a lot of women are saying that now a days. Frankly I've only been hearing the opposite irl. It's like you're a freak demon to not want a cute lil babby of ur own. I see people expressing not wanting kids a lot more online, but I think thats because being anon makes you feel safer to admit going against the popular opinion.
>>
>>22792043
The joke is that you're calling someone else a "conformist trend follower" which is in itself just a meme (that's all redpill is) and you're saying exactly the same thing a million other loser males say.

But then, the autistic cant' really understand irony.
>>
>>22792090
Trade workers do make more money.
But it's not actually about that. It's about white collar, middle class values saying "do this because you should do this."
You want an upper-middle class guy who's parents could afford to send him in the first place.
>>
>>22792093
How can you possibly suck anymore cocks?
>>22792090
>absolutely destroying my body

Did they not have sex ed in your school?
>>
>>22792090
I'm not mad, I'm just pointing out the reality that you are indeed, a stupid cunt. It's important that stupid cunts like yourself are corrected when they spout misinformation, so that they don't spawn more stupid cunts.
>>
>>22792043
Very few women have original thoughts this is true but to expand hardly anybody (male female trans etc) has original thoughts anymore. It's safe to say that every thought you or I will ever have has been thought before.
Sounded like you were singling out women trying to get a rise out of people.
>>
File: 547.gif (1 MB, 350x198) Image search: [Google]
547.gif
1 MB, 350x198
Circumcised men, which means no muzzies, joo's or most Americans, which is fine by me because who wants a religetard.

Also guys shorter than me, which is tricky since i'm 6ft which makes most men a manlet
>>
File: 1412311297500.jpg (14 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1412311297500.jpg
14 KB, 413x395
>>22792109
I'm down with a guy who worked for it himself too.
>Implying its absolutely impossible to go to college without mommy and daddy paying for it.
But fine, maybe that is it who knows. I just don't believe theres anything more stable than a college degree in current society's mindset. Nothing against the lot of you who don't go, I just don't want to date you. Your probably don't want to date me either so literally nobody is losing anything.
>>22792110
Did they at your school? lol. Your body is expanding to fit a fucking 7-8 pound baby. Its gonna be different for a long ass time. You stiil look pregnant for up to a month after. Some women say their feet never go back to their original size. Some don't ever lose all of the weight. Some also can never get rid of the flap of loose skin that happens after large children. If you breastfeed, your tits are gonna sag. Also fucking stretch marks.
Your body is going to be different. It just depends on your opinion of if those differences are good or bad. To me they're fucking horrible.
>>22792117
kek. Ok, I'm gonna stop feeding the troll now. It's been a blast.
>>
>>22792217
I don't think most people would want to date you desu.
>>
>>22792188
You're literally the huge bitch from Deuce Bigalow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=assZ9bcucmQ
>>
>>22792261
it's a very obvious troll you shouldn't even have responded
>>
girls with shit personalities or are too stupid/delusional I can't stand
>>
>>22792090
All of the reasons you gave had to do with your body.
Honestly, that seems a little superficial and shallow too me. Is your body too good to have kids or something? Though I'm a guy so its hardly fair for me to criticize you.

What if the body equation was taken out?
Would you be ok with having kids via a surrogate mother?
>>
>>22792261

Kek I do runway, but nice try

>>22792268
We all have our preferences, no need to hate
>>
Jealousy/possessiveness.

I don't mind someone playfully reminding me that I'm theirs and whatever. That's cool for me, in fact, it's kind of flattering.

No, I'm talking about Jealousy. That kind of jealousy where you can feel their head turning towards you no matter what's happening. The kind of jealousy that you need to lock your neck muscles when in public.

The kind of Jealousy that Christopher Titus does stand up comedy specials about.

I don't tolerate that shit because it's toxic and frankly insane. I can put up with a lot of shit.. hell... I did put up with a lot of shit. But when she got jealous for no reasonable reason? That's what ended a 10 year marriage.
>>
>>22792302
>runway

Freakishly tall AND anorexic?

I'm 6'1 but I'd never date a girl over 5'6.
>>
>>22792302

Runway... on 4chan? I... you know, I'm sure it exists, but I just have such a huge problem seeing this.
>>
>>22792307
as a guy i am the complete opposite, a jealous possessive gf is what i dream of.

too bad i cant find one.
>>
>>22792313
As is your right, there's plenty of short fatties out there. I guess the Victoria's secret grills will be crying themselves to sleep tonight tho.

>>22792314
Models... we're just like you.
>>
>>22792277
Shallow, probably. But it's not that I think I'm too good for it, I spent too much of my life hating my body and being told I was the definition of undesirable for being fat. I have no intention of being fat ever again and hating myself as much as I did before. Even if that fat is just acceptable "baby fat"
My body isn't too good to have a baby, it's the opposite, its already bad as is why would I make it worse and ruin all the progress I spent most of my youth making.
I said I'd be open minded to adoption or surrogates, but they're expensive and take time. Plus there's a lot of legal loopholes in a lot of places for it. I did a paper on it once, of cases where birth mothers refuse to hand over the kid after birth and want to keep it themselves. Law almost always sides with them on it too. Theres even a mandatory waiting period for when they can legally resign their custody of the kid in most states. It'd suck to get all the way there just to have the babyholder rip the kid away. Same with adoption. I'd always be worried the birth parents are gonna come back, and again because America's got their dumb "blood thicker than water lol" mentality some of them win custody even if the kid hasn't even seen them in years. Plus kids are a money suck. You gotta invest all your shit into them and then you can't do the things you want while you're still young enough to do them. I want to travel a lot, can't really do that with kids. Also there's a lot of studies that relationships fall the fuck apart after kids come into the picture, because you're expected to love your kid more than your spouse.
Regardless, if my guy really reeeaaallly wanted kids, I'd be open to discuss those methods. My beef is mostly with the pregnancy and childbirth itself. If I could easily do it, I'd remove my uterus all together right now. I'm that adamant on it.
>>
>>22792345

Nah, I get that. Which is why I'm not like "OMFG!!! PICTURES WITH TIMESTAMP ORE GTFO NECKBEARD FAKE!" because I know that people are... just people. I've heard more than once that Aisha Tyler (just for the low hanging fruit of famous doesn't mean jack) is a regular on reddit and 4chan.

So is that painfully hot chick from The Newsroom... I can't remember her name. She was on G4 for a bit.
>>
I like to base things on ratios. Like the "saying dumb shit" to blowjob ratio. Its got to be better than 3:1. Thats a deal breaker for sure.
>>
>"Feminists"
>"Meninists"
>"Niceguys/girls"
>jealousy
>redpillers
>religion
>abusive
>wants kids
>obese
>racist/homophobic/sexist
>>
>>22792350
Ok, I can respect that. Glad you put some thought into it. Didn't seem that way from your previous comment at all, lol.
I didn't know the tidbit about the law usually siding with the surrogate mother. Good to know.

I've read a few articles about relationships falling apart due to children as well. I think about that a lot. I think that will change for the better once men start playing a larger role in raising the kids. Right now it seems that the woman is usually the one shepherded into the caregiver role solely because she is the mother, rather than because that's the best decision for the family.
>>
>>22792465
Yeah, didn't want to get too detailed and make a hella long post the first time but thats why. I worked so hard to get to a body I somewhat could like, not going to jeopardize it. Plus there are just a lot of crappy health things that can happen. Even in the year of our lord 2015 women die from childbirth. My mom's a labor nurse, she told me a horror story the other day about a woman whos uterus got turned inside out and came out of her. Nearly bled to death and had to get a hysterectomy. Not fun shit. Granted I know a lot of the major problems are rare, but still. It's a risk you have to decide if you wanna take. I for one do not.
I should note that, if I remember correctly, a lot of those cases were "surrogate's egg with father's sperm" rather than "Mom's egg with dad's sperm in surrogate's womb". Though in one of those cases I remember the surrogate (who was also the biological) mother basically kidnapped the kid and ran off to another state and refused to let the father or his wife see it, even though it was also biologically his, and the courts still sided with her on custody. If anything he should have still had custodial rights to it, if not his wife.
But yeah, the bullshit weight on "mommy=better" sucks. On both ends, sucks for the mothers who don't want to be seen as 100% the reason this kid came to be (because it takes 2 to tango) and for dads having to fight stupidly hard to prove theyre a fit parent. God I have a friend who's got a half brother. His custody was granted to his known crackwhore mother who was in and out of rehab over his dad because he "lived in a bad neighborhood"
Took him years to get custody and even then it was only because she decided she wasn't getting enough tax benefits off him than it was worth taking care of him and gave up her custody willingly. (In exchange she doesn't have to pay child support of course.)
>>
>>22791617

i don't know, that's not my problem. let some other girl teach him, i'm not interested in that.
>>
>>22792560
This is all so strange. I'm completely oblivious to all of these childbirth related issues. To me, the baby just appears from the cabbage patch.

I mostly think about how I would raise my kids, things I would try to teach them. How would I try to accomplish that. etc.
And I was definitely talking about surrogate mothers as carrying the implanted fertilized egg from the biological mother. I dunno, I feel like genetics matter. I wouldn't want to adopt for this reason as well, though I'm not dead set in stone against it.

Did you study law? I've seen some of those infographics on child custody as well as statistics about kids who grow up with their mothers vs their fathers. Its depressing. I try not to think about that stuff and be more pragmatic.
>>
Super feminist
Racist/Homophobic
Religious
Doesn't want kids
Crazy
>>
>>22791617
>How is he ever going to learn if no girls will give him a chance in the first place? Girls are always on about "the past is behind me" well if a guy fucked up and was a weird creep through high school but has got his shit together now yet is still a virgin why can't you accept his past is past? It's sexist objectification to judge girls who have a lot of sex, but it's totally OK to reject guys who haven't?

In a nutshell? Yes.

Both have the same exact reason too.
>>
>>22792821
This is why men lie, and rightly so.
>>
>complete homebody
>passive aggressive manipulation
>has no friends or social life, only me
>only hobbies are video games and internet
>internalizes the internet to the point of having no personality or opinions, just memes
>racist/misogynist/homophobe/etc
>can't commit or wants to commit too quickly
>plays bullshit games like ignoring me for more attention or w/e
>is mean to animals, kids, workers, old people
>has a "crazy" ex, never admits own faults in their past relationships
>quick temper
>>
>>22792748
I mean, its not something you'd really have to think about so I get it lol.
I think about crap like that from time to time too. How I would hypothetically raise my kid, the little things. Which is why I would be at least open to discuss the topic of children with a future spouse. I've thought about it.
I could be wrong but I think it's cheaper or less likely for the surrogate's body to reject the egg or whatever if its hers, so a lot of people do it that way. But Its mostly because most women who get surrogates do it because they're infertile and cannot have their own kid, so theres just not many cases to study of moms egg in surrogate.
Idk how I feel about genetics. I'm more in the boat of I want my kid's genetics to be good/superior rather than I'd want them to be mine. My family's got bad heart health. To the point of I do not have to guess how I'll die. Heart attack, no contest. If I die "naturally" its going to be a heart attack. If I could spare my kid of that, what do I care if the genes aren't mine? I actually did another paper on 3 person in vitro fertilization, Its supposed to help women with mitochondrial diseases have healthy children. Basically the mother's nucleus is taken out of the egg and implanted into the surrogates egg. The nucleus has most of the important DNA (traits and junk), and the surrogate egg has healthy mitochondria DNA. However, its still the donors DNA, meaning the kid will technically have DNA from 3 people. Kinda neat, but is essentially Genetic Frankensteining. Begs the question of where we draw the line, or will we get to the point of picking and choosing the perfect genetics for our kids?
I don't study law, though my dad is a lawyer so I know a bit second hand through growing up with him. He used to do divorce cases and junk before I was born but now just does like contracts and shit.
>>
>>22792867
whelp there goes 4/5ths of /soc/
>>
File: 1432359533171.jpg (127 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1432359533171.jpg
127 KB, 1024x576
>>22792867
>their personality is just memes
>>22792886
this
>>
>>22792886

and that's why i'm not tryna date anyone from here
>>
>>22789217
>implying that "muh purfect waifu gf" won't fuck you then dump your ass for someone better
>you'll be used goods as well and a filthy hypocrite

it's not like anyone plans for a breakup you idiot
>>
doesn't spay or neuter their pets or has cropped/docked their dog, generally shitty pet care

bitches about "muh freedom of speech" constantly when not needed. it's the most annoying thing ever

brony

constantly whines about being a virgin and blaming their problems on everyone else and playing the victim all the time. or on the flip side always bragging about how much sex they've had and being egotistical

has never played Pokemon emerald
>>
>>22792876
I dunno I feel really strongly that there needs to be a genetic connection. I grew up not knowing my father. My mom remarried when I was 4, so I've had a stepfather for as long as I can remember. It just never felt the same. I felt like he was always insecure about it and as a result could never commit himself to parenting. He would always complain/yell to my mom whenever I did something wrong/he's be upset with me, instead of just telling me to do it. I was always insecure about it too. There are things which a boy needs to learn from his father, and I felt we never really had that connection. Our relationship is a lot better now that we live far apart and I only see him once or twice a year, but as a kid I was never 100% comfortable.

But that aside, I still feel that having your child be the genetic combination of yourself and your partner is significant in and of itself. Even if it means passing on some of my own flaws. Even if they could lead to a shorter life or potential health defect.

And I totally support idea of fiddling with genetics a little. I don't know where to draw the line either, but surely eliminating debilitating diseases and deformities is a good thing.
>>
File: 1447485658434.jpg (109 KB, 960x712) Image search: [Google]
1447485658434.jpg
109 KB, 960x712
>Wicked into zodiac stuff
>No job
>Super jealous
>Drugs are part of their identity (stoners super into weed, grateful dead hippies)
>Dosnt keep up with world events
>Vegan
>Still lives with parents
>Can't appreciate new music or film
>Can't spend a night alone/ALWAYS with friends
>No car
>Easily offended
>Having to be right or prove every disagreeable statement wrong
>Boring sex/finds biting or scratching taboo
>>
>>22792851
>>22791617

Oh, sorry. I kept getting bombarded across my communication things (Skype and Kik were blowing up) so I hit post without thinking it through.

No. It's not right to judge a dude about being older and a virgin, no more than it's right to just a chick about having a lot of partners because sex feels awesome.

But! That's what I was getting to: It's not right, but societies (across the world) have this view and they hammer it home in everything from Societal views to movies, to religion. It's fucked, and it's unfair.
>>
>>22792867
My only friend is my gf

It's not my fault friends are so hard to make...
>>
>Poor impulse control
>Cannot control temper
>doesn't respect boundaries
>doesn't like animals in general
>does not take care of himself/herself
>abuses substances
>is not willing to put as much effort into a relationship as I am
>doesn't enjoy ERPing with me
>>
>>22789354
Absolutely in the same boat with you there anon.

>>22789769
Alcohol doesn't count as it's more of a social thing, and I will tolerate very rare instances of marijuana. But if they wouldn't quit smoking pot for me, then I'd end the relationship. I always enter into relationships open and honestly communicating my distaste and it being a dealbreaker yet for some reason I've had numerous guys I've dated tell me they didn't smoke and then suddenly it's all "well I do sometimes but I didn't want you to freak out because you're lovely and sweet blah blah" and then they're getting high at concerts every weekend and smoking alone in their room to cope all the while telling me I just don't understand.

It's sickening. I hate it. I hate marijuana probably more than the harder drugs (although the harder drugs are unforgivable whereas pot/LSD/E/Shrooms are "second-chance" worthy).

SO yeah, it's basically just limited to illegal drugs and marijuana. Alcohol/FDA-approved things are fine.

It's mostly due to me just not liking the smell and having a shitty felon drug-addicted step-dad who was around me for my childhood and teenage years. I'm tired of people preaching their "it's good for u tho" bullshit on me. I don't care if it's healthy, I personally don't like it and don't want it in a relationship. The issue isn't whether or not it's okay, it's that I don't like it and always have been open about my refusal to date a druggie and lying about things just makes me hate/distrust them on top of breaking up with them.

/rant.
>>
>>22793129
it sounds like youre complaining about a specific person. was your ex all these things or something?
>>
>>22792867
>can't commit or wants to commit too quickly
>plays bullshit games

So literally "you better lie about your emotions but if I catch you you're fucked"

Here's one for you:

>doesn't know what they want
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 900x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 900x461
tfw i match alot of the girls dealbreakers
>>
>>22791824
>can't help desiring an experienced guy

>be me
>was 23 year old virgin
>meet girl online who had only one guy before me
>he was muscular with an 8 pack
>I'm sort of skinny
>still manage to make her cum enough times with my tongue in 5 minutes
>first time we fuck is for 4 hours that night and 2-3 hours the next morning
>fuck 7 times the next weekend

I'm not bragging, just saying your logic is flawed.

>tfw no girls will want me for being physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abused by my parents as a child
>>
>>22793520
It's an amalgam of people.
>>
>>22789049
Oral sex is a deal breaker. She has to enjoy giving and receiving.

I would add anal but it wouldn't be the end of the world.
>>
>>22793478
Yeah that's some deal breaker shit right there. I bet you have a tumblr as well.
>>
Oh man. I have a whole list.
>redpill
>homophobic/sexist/racist etc.
>No goals/directionless
>micro penis (like the literal definition of one-I couldn't be happy in a ltr if his dick was shorter than my thumb)
>Violent criminal record (aggravated assault and above)
>Traditional gender role expectations/wanting me to have like 8 babies and never leave the house. I'm cool with being a housewife for a little while, like when the kids or w/e are too young to be in school (if he has a higher earning job) but there's no way I'm sacrificing my goals to stay at home and be a mom.
>Abusive (duh)
>NEET

Red flags:
>Bad relationship with family
>Not on speaking terms with exes
>Rude to people in service industry
>Frequent use of hard drugs

I'm sure there's more
>>
>>22793004
I feel ya, its important to some and I understand and respect that. I just personally feel nurture trumps nature. Like if your stepfather wasn't nervous about trying to be your dad and did all the things you wished he did would you still feel the way you do? Or alternatively if your biological dad stayed around and did the exact same things as your stepdad would you still feel he was more your father? Ya know?
I mean you know your own situation better than anyone and I mean no offense, but it sounds like your beef was with the act of fathering a child and how it wasn't done rather than genetics. And unless your dad wasn't around because your mom never told him you existed or he passed away or something, I don't have much respect for man who just ditches his kid. At least your stepdad tried, genetics aint got nothin to do with that. But again, I could just not get it because I've never been in your situation. My parents are still together.
I agree with ya on the genetic engineering though. I feel if we can eliminate diseases that severly alter their quality of life we should, but wanting your kid to have blue eyes is another story. I don't even think you should pick and choose the sex of your kid. If a line is drawn, I think it should be all about the quality and length of life. If your genetic altering fixes something like that, then go for it. Although it can be subjective, like arguing that "oh well if my kid doesn't have blue eyes they'll be made fun of! Emotional suffering!" blah blah. So it's still difficult to define.
It was a really interesting study though, 3 person IVF. Not legal in most countries, but the UK and I think the US (citation needed) were starting limited trials purely for research. The news article I read was a UK women though so I know the UK is fucking around with it to some degree.
>>
>>22793551

or how about "isn't emotionally mature enough to take the relationship at a reasonable pace"
>>
>>22792851

lie all you want, she'll be able to tell. which would you rather be? a virgin who is honest and gets turned down or a virgin who lies about being a nonvirgin who is bad in bed?
>>
>>22793660
Its like a kink man. If you can fake your virginity away and still be fucking good then by all means, lie and tell me you're a stud. If you can make me cum and act like you know what you're doing then I probably will never know the difference.
And like I said, I'm very difficult to get off. Even a porn star who fucks professionally might not be able to get me to orgasm. Its a flaw with me and my own body and I'm willing to admit 100% fault for my own inability/difficulty to orgasm. I just find the guys who know the tips and tricks already tend to make my experience a little more enjoyable, even if I don't cum. I never said all virgins are gonna be shit in the sack because they're virgins, but I don't want anyone new to the game to think so because I've got such a fucked up sex drive. The world aint black and white, of course there's gonna be virgins like you who when time comes to shine, will be the best damn fuck ever. I just find these tend to be more rare exceptions. Congrats on being rare man.

>>22794678
Out of curiosity, would it be a dealbreaker if she sucked your dick, but wouldn't want you to cum in her mouth?

>>22793453
>doesn't like animals in general
this. Or at least in my case I'd rephrase it as "doesn't respect animals in general" not talking vegan bullshit, but if a guy goes out of his way to like run over an animal with his car or thinks its fun to taunt or scare animals or something I'm runnin.
>>
>>22794879
>Congrats on being rare man.

>tfw good fuck
>will never have sex again
>>
is it a red flag if a girl has a lot of dogs? she has four but they're all really well behaved except for the one puppy cause he's pretty energetic. don't know if I just ease off or not
>>
>>22789049

when they complain about my snakes. telling me that those adorable little critters are gross, slimy or any other shit gets a boot out the door.
>>
>>22789049
Smoking, both cigarettes and the marijuanas. I don't smoke, so I find it disgusting
>>
>>22789076
Yeah fuck you. Its not about you it's about me owning your precious dedicated untainted soul

>>22789061
This guy
>>
>>22789115
>someone who doesn't know how to fuck
Lol if a girl "knows how to fuck" she is a trash whore. I would ring that shit for anything. I get off to murdering girls like her after I finishish inside them. Worthless. Don't you get it? Love is not real, power is
>>
>>22789115
Lol. Trash expects a man to go down where another man has stained her

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>22789061
The only one that it says something about is yourself. Mainly, that your horse is so high that the low oxygen must've given you a few aneurysms to make you that delusional and detached from the real world
>>
Honestly when theyre not rough in bed. I cant stand gentle sex - it never gets me off. Another dealbreaker would be someone who likes to push buttons on their significant other for "fun"
>>
>>22789107
I'm so ticklish I can barely go to the doctor, even eye doctor, and keep a straight face. It's actually rather crappy when you just squirm around with even the slightest touch, Sex gets weird, too, at times.

Moral of the story is that ticklish is fun, but underneath that easy going attitude is a tortured soul silently crying out for help...
>>
>>22789107
this is so weird im not ticklish at all and a girl who seemed like everything was just fine with started trying to tickle me and i told her it just feels like someone touching me and we quit talking. have put zero thought into it, but i think this could be why if your serious.
>>
> Interests: Horses...
nty, bye
> I'm looking for redneck Romeo
someone kill me now
>>
>>22789049
Chewing with your mouth open. This is like, my one thing, but I am very firm about it. I don't even make friends with people who chew like sloppy pieces of shit.
>>
>>22796741
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... You are shit. Love is a falsehood. You are just vag hurt because you are wasted. The elites do not want you die die die die die. Just fucking die
>>
If you aren't a Virgin female you are NOTHING BUT CANNON FODDER.

NOTHING. I DONT CARR ABOUT WHAT IS poetically/POLITICALLY CORRECT. WE ARE FUCKING POWERR HUNGRY ELITIST. NITHING LESS IS ACCPETED. WE SHOIT UO SCHOOLS WE BLOW UP BUILDINGS WE KILL YOU BECAUSE YU OU ARE THE CANCER OF THIS WORLD. THE MEDIA SATURATED zombies. YOU ARE TH PEOPLE THAT HAVE FOUND "WHERE YOU BELONG"/AND YOU ARE COMFORTABLE IN YOUR WEAK SMALL insignificant TRIBAL mentality. YOU ARE NOTHING. WE RISE TO POWER. WE ARE HITLER. WE ARE Napoleon WE ARE ALEXANDER AND WE OWN YOU
WE OWN YOU
WE OWN you
WE OWN YOU
WE OWN YOU
WE OWN YOU

AND YOU ARE SO FUCKING INSUFFERABLY STUPID THAT YOU STILL DONT FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS WHY WE ONLY CUM WHEN THE LIFE SLIPS OUT OF YOUR EYES AND THR SEMENS SLIPS down YOUR THROAT.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN TRUCK IN MYRIADS UPON MYRIADS OF REFUGEES AND YOU STILL THINK WE ARE THE ONES STUPID WHEN SOME COUNTRY GETS SHOT UP BECAUSE " OH HUJRRR DURRR OF COURSE THERE ARE TEERROORIST IMMIGRANTD" AND WHAT DO YOU WEAK ASS CUNTS DO... NOTHING FUCMKNG NOTHING. POST MEEMS AND GOOD FEELS IN "SUPPORT"

WE OWN YOU
WE OWN YOU
WE OWN YOU
WE OWN YOU
WE OWN YOU

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS JUST OUR FETISH OVER YOU FUCKUCKS. THATS JUST HOW WE GET OFF, MOTHER FUCKER CHECK FOR A SECOND WHAT THE FUCK WE ARE [BOLD]ON[/BOLd]

Fuck your rights and know your place.
>>
>>22797926
>>22797838
>>22796734
>>22796727
>>22796717

shitposter pls go
>>
>>22797926
This guy kinda writes like that guy who said he was autisic and said that since it wasn't his fault, girls should put up with his social ineptitude and sleep with him.
>>
>>22789049
honestly, my biggest dealbreaker is casual sex

if a girl has had casual sex, I won't even feel anything for them
>>
>>22798438
It's not hard to get laid. Raking women in is the easiest thing to do especially when. You have money and STEM skills. Using these things overtly is stupid, using them covertly is what they can't resist. They are like zombies. Horny zombies sucking on my hypnocock, and I tell them they are good girlswhen I make them betray their family in their parents bedroom.
>>
>>22789061
Just curious - are you a virgin?
>>
Drama
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.