[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
serb thread maybe start a kik group?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: sernbua.png (115 KB, 652x905) Image search: [Google]
sernbua.png
115 KB, 652x905
serb thread
maybe start a kik group?
>>
>>22787280
you're just tryna reel in that qt USA nationalist femanon that is strangely into Serbian dudes, aren't you?
>>
>>22787280
jedino ako će u grupi biti gomila riba
>>
File: 29 - j9luW5u.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
29 - j9luW5u.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
>>22787601
IT WORKED. I'M HERE AND WAITING.
kosovo je srbija :^)
>>
File: 1446647747358.jpg (504 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446647747358.jpg
504 KB, 1600x1200
Ne, ti je yako spore jk, Vojvodina is the best
>>
Curious whether this is gonna work.

daj stvarno napiši ako je proradilo tebra
>>
But do you live in Serbia?
>>
>>22787644
So which part of Serbia are you from?
>>
>>22787601
maybe...
>>
File: pilsudski.jpg (41 KB, 405x396) Image search: [Google]
pilsudski.jpg
41 KB, 405x396
>>22787644
unfortunately, I'm not Serbian...
wish I was, bc I saw you in that kink thread
and you could say we'd be very compatible in
that area.

but am Polish with very stronk nationalism for blood country. so if that Slav connection is good
enough for you, my kik is: ManManYafari

pic related. marsz marsz Pilsudski
>>
>>22787995
Polish are the scum of slavs, they don't accept their rRus roots
>>
>>22788022
Oh shit son, don't start this with me.

Read David W. Anthony's "THE HORSE, THE WHEEL, AND LANGUAGE: How Bronze-Age Riders From the Eurasian Steppes Shaped the Modern World."

The theory that we came from Russia 1500 years ago was obliterated by DNA tests that show Polish ties to the Balto-Slavic land spanning back 4500 years.

Also, most other Slavs would consider Serbs the scum of Slavs but, don't worry I still love you
>>
>>22788104
Keep lying to yourself, all slavs come from Kievian Rus, not russia
>>
>>22788113
Haha chill man. Actually idgaf. I'm just fuckin with you. From what I've read, both arguments have a good amount of merit. At the end of the day, all Slavs came from the same place.

For now let's raise our glasses to things calming down a bit among some Slavic countries that have had some tension between each other, and to our fine women. Nazdro(w/v)je!
>>
>>22787644
yeah, you should post your skype
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.