[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Version 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled2.png (12 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
12 KB, 640x400
Version 2
>>
Me

what a loser
>>
Love seeing NC Wolverine and that redhead kid with a bunch of posters in the background

Hate seeing that guy who posts threads with his face and whines about not being able to get a girl.
>>
>>22784646
My dad
>>
>>22784723
>Hate seeing that guy who posts threads with his face and whines about not being able to get a girl

lol, there are like 20 of those guys
>>
>>22784791
sounds like either craterface or brandon
>>
>>22784802
Probably Brandon. I feel for him, though. The guy has major emotional problems and is completely oblivious to the fact that this is probably the worst place for him to spend his time.

>>22784723
Oh yeah, and thanks for the mention. I really like coming on here. A lot of cool people

I really dig a guy on here I call punkanon (his music taste is exceptional), the super tall guy with glasses, and like 5 others
>>
>>22784646
>>22783790
I love seeing this guy because he has such a good attitude toward everyone. I also like the Aryan blonde haired blue eyes guy who is really fit.

I hate seeing Brandon because every time I see him I know that he's at a bad point in his life and I feel really bad for him.
>>
>>22784994
>I love seeing this guy because he has such a good attitude toward everyone.

>22784723
>and that redhead kid with a bunch of posters in the background

Ginger Cutie FanClub
>>
>>22784731
I laffd

>>22784994
he rated me above average in that post
confirmed for good attitude
>>
>>22784920
MENTIONED (glasses guy here)

Yeah I like you, lorde, that pink hair girl doing botany and a few other people. Cool guys.
>>
>guy everyone hates seeing
Maxim.
/thread
>>
the ginger boy who looks vaguely like bowie and likes horror movies
legit in love with him, /soc/ crush of the century

and david
that lil dork

every time brandon shows up i get stressed the fuck out i just want to call his therapist
>>
>>22784994
>Aryan boy

MY SWEDE-BAE. He is a qt.
>>
>>22785286
I'm rather new to this board, I know of Brandon but I assumed every photo I see of him when I browse creation date was someone taking the piss. Is that actually him still?
>>
>>22785292
pretty sure, yeah
he is not a fan of mine and i'd assume that if it were multiple trolls impersonating brandon they wouldn't all be like

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO WHY DON'T YOU EVER RATE ME PAY ATTENTION TO ME VALIDATE ME YOU MONSTER

bc i always skip over him bc i don't want to indulge that behavior
>>
File: image.jpg (352 KB, 1000x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352 KB, 1000x960
>>
>>22785318
I always see the same photo which is why I thought it was just others mocking him. The way 'Brandon' responds appears like weak bait as well
>>
>>22785290
Mein mann! That dude is fucking awesome
>>
Oh yeah, I also like that guy who looks like he just walked off the set of True Blood
>>
>>22784994
He's very kind
>>
>>22785697
NC Wolverine?
>>
>>22786661
I guess so, yeah. He's very friendly.

Also, I want to throw in a shout out to my Swedish calvin klein model-looking dude. That guy is cool af
>>
File: soc.jpg (27 KB, 519x519) Image search: [Google]
soc.jpg
27 KB, 519x519
>>22784994
Pic related? Yeah more of him. Total cutie and he's allways so nice to me and everyone when he posts. He should get more pictures though.
>>
>>22788088
This guy is fucking awesome, nicest guy out there
>>
>>22788088
>>22788106
For sure!
>>
>tfw ugly
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.