[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend says that girls don't like big guys is that true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 54b6c187d2959.image.jpg (84 KB, 620x955) Image search: [Google]
54b6c187d2959.image.jpg
84 KB, 620x955
My friend says that girls don't like big guys is that true?
>>
File: Bane_Tom_Hardy5.jpg (23 KB, 250x376) Image search: [Google]
Bane_Tom_Hardy5.jpg
23 KB, 250x376
>>22781209
Everyone loves big guys.
>>
>>22781244
If I take that off will you die
>>
>>22781441
It would be extremely painful...
>>
>>22781447
you're a big guy
>>
>>22781457
4u
>>
>>22781209
It's not true at all. All people have their likes and dislikes.

I love shorter guys going full bear mode that have muscles and chub and then really tall, lanky looking guys.
Weird, right?
>>
Kuuuuuuhn
>>
>>22781244
>>22781441
>>22781447
>>22781457
>781457▶>>22781467
>>>22781447
>you're a big guy
>>22781467
>>>/fit/
>>
A lot of loyalty for a hired gun
>>
If I take that off will you die
>>
>>22781209

Since I hit 25 and got into the working world, women in my dating range literally give 0 fucks about my physique and seem to enjoy it. (I'm a bigger, bear-mode style dude who is muscled but a little fluffy.)

Once you get older it won't matter because women become less shallow about physical appearance (as long as you don't look gross) and you'll be naturally more confident.
>>
>>22781209
There are as many likes as there are people. My bestfriend prefers skinny and tattooed. I like Short and furry with a little meat on your bones. (Read as chubby by most.) But really what I care about most are intangibles like: Do your friends respect you? (Read as are you worthy of my respect and can you get along with my friends) Can you make me laugh? Are good at listening and can hold up your end of the conversation? Are you interested in the world around you and have a mind that questions things (including authority)? Stuff like that.
>>
>>22781209
I'm a guy but would suck dick while he drank beer out of 10
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.