[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST Why am I not good enough for girls? The highest rating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 960x760
JUST

Why am I not good enough for girls? The highest rating I ever get from them is a 6..... What makes a man hot enough? I wouldn't worry about the constant stream of unfortunate rates from /soc/ of girls in real life didn't avoid me or show zero interest when I'm around them also.
>>
>>22777530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2v1qZ80MGk
>>
>>22777534
All I want is serious, brutally honest answers from the opposite sex. A cute girl telling me why she doesn't find me adequate means a lot more than me going into a rate thread and seeing them find me barely not acceptable with no explanation or mention of potential.
>>
>>22777547
I get shit ratings too bud, deal with it

I'm starting gym stuff soon, maybe you should mr image.jpg
>>
>>22777552
I actively go to the gym already. It hasn't helped. I can't be confident knowing I'm not even close to what girls are looking for. It's image because I upload from an IOS device.

Why even get jacked when you're just a lousy butterface
>>
Nothing wrong with your appearance. You probably got a boring personality that does not gravitate people towards you. You're better looking that a lot of people i know and they have no issues with girls. It's all about how you carry yourself and what kind of girls you interact with. Different girls look for different things.
>>
You look great and if i was in it for looks alone i would date you. But you have to have a good personality to go along with it. Confidence can go a long way.
>>
>>22777530
If you're looking for self-esteem boosts as a guy from this place you have issues. This is a place where only ugly girls can get compliments they don't deserve. If you need a reference for it, go to the /fatwhores/ and look at all the beta whiteknights there telling all these huge ugly girls they're so pretty.

You my friend are a decent looking dude with a relatively fit body. Your problems come from a lack of confidence and self-worth. Bitches can smell that shit like dogs smell fear. Don't be one of those cocky ass dudes but be confident in yourself and what you have to offer a girl and you'll be ok.
>>
>>22777530
You've got a really sleepy, dopey look. It makes you look boring.

Also you have some extremely narrow shoulders. Looks like they're the same width as your hips.

You lack any sort of tone or mass. There's nothing athletic or even sporty about the way you look.

My condolences.
>>
You have to be yourself.
>>
>>22777530
You look stoned literally all the time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.