[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age Gap Thread Discuss age gap related content. Post your bio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 12
File: 1444982814134.jpg (16 KB, 480x355) Image search: [Google]
1444982814134.jpg
16 KB, 480x355
Age Gap Thread

Discuss age gap related content.
Post your bio and contact information if seeking an age gap relationship.
>>
I don't understand it myself but I think girls between 14-18 are pretty hot
>>
>>22777017
Are you strictly attracted to girls in that age range?
If yes, you're an ephebophile.
If not, you're a normal male.
>>
>>22777026
Nah it doesn't pertain solely to that age range.
I never thought it TOO out of the ordinary but in this fucking society today you can't say that without immediately being labeled a pedo
>>
>>22777026
Nah it doesn't pertain solely to that age range.
I never thought it TOO out of the ordinary but in this fucking society today you can't say that without immediately being labeled a pedo
>>
I fucked around with my GFs niece a couple times. I was 31 she was 18 and horny as hell. Long story short, I ate her pussy a couple times and literally had my dick pressing into (not inside) her pussy and her uncle, my GFs brother, came into the room but didn't catch us because it was dark. Fuck that would've been bad lol!!!
>>
I don't really have an opinion as far as the whole Against/For spectrum goes.

When I was 17, I dated a 34 year old guy. I've had a lot of age gap relationships but that was the most significant one. He was a pastor at some really contemporary urban teen youth group in Los Angeles, which a friend of mine dragged me to, and I ended up spending the whole night with him and we got drunk on Kahlua coffee shakes and went back to his apartment and fucked. Cycle kinda continued for a few months but he was polyamorous, I don't like sharing, so it ended.

There were some really great parts and some really awful parts. I think the worst was that... when you're dating a guy who is twice your age, you kind of expect him to be... well, the grown up of the relationship. But that just wasn't the case. I dunno, maybe marriage is the thing that makes bachelors gain some maturity and common sense, but he was very childish in both his every day actions and his relationship ideals. Would spend weekends with other young girls that I knew he was fucking but then if I went to coffee with a guyfriend, he'd give me the silent treatment until I apologised and promised it wouldn't happen again.
However, it also took away all of the negatives of dating a guy my age, or closer to my age. He was stable, he was set into his career, was very much a humanitarian activist, he knew his beliefs and he had evidence and legitimate reasons for each of them, rather than just jumping on bandwagons. He was very blunt with me, he never danced around implying things until I figured it out like young guys seem to enjoy doing. And the sex was absolutely incredible and lasted hours.

I think it depends on the individuals in the relationship. And, obviously, if you're a minor, there are legal issues as well as developmental issues. But if the situation is legal and consensual, I think it's all down to personality, compatibility and maturity, which I feel age dictates none of.
>>
>>22777041
Got a pic?
>>
>>22777041
Damn well written anon
>>
File: Bxh7_MOCIAA4k8U.jpg-large.jpg (115 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Bxh7_MOCIAA4k8U.jpg-large.jpg
115 KB, 1024x768
>>22777046
This is the only one I have left of us together.

>>22777047
Thank you :) This is the first time I've had to opportunity to tell anyone about it so it's nice to get off my chest.
>>
>>22777059
Oh shit, you're cute af! How old are you now?
>>
>>22777062
I am 19 now. And thank you!
>>
>>22777063
Are you looking for older guys now? I'm in my early 30s. Biggest gap I've had is 10 years
>>
>>22777068
I'm not looking for anything right now, I am happily in a year-long-so-far relationship with a wonderful 21 year old man :P

Care to talk about your age gap experiences?
>>
>>22777059

I'm saved this pic and I'm going to find this mother fucker and ruin his career. Thanks, bitch!

Also, cute matching glasses XD
>>
>>22777097
Sure dude, good luck with that. And with your life in general.
>>
>>22777059
You two are cute together!
>>
>>22777103
Haha, thank you x) I thought we were at the time too :P
>>
>>22777033
In my opinion, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. The point where it becomes wrong is if you're manipulating a girl who doesn't have the common sense to realize it. But that applies to any age.

>>22777041
>I think the worst was that... when you're dating a guy who is twice your age, you kind of expect him to be... well, the grown up of the relationship. But that just wasn't the case.
I feel you so hard, anon. I've had the same issue over and over again.
It's not that marriage is what makes men mature, but marriage does make men mature.
I think men who have never been married don't reach maturity until they're 35+. By then, they reflect on their actions and realize they've been stupid.
A lot of men who look for younger girls I think are looking for their equal because they have the maturity of the young girl.
However, girls look for older men in order to seek stability and comfort. Almost a catch 22.
But I've met some men who are older and seek to guide and comfort a younger girl.
Those are the diamonds in the rough, and very hard to find. But...Once you find them, they're pretty great.
>>
For reference 34/m/straight

I have A LOT of age gap experiences. My first girlfriend when I was 21 was 38. This was in 2002. It had been a year or two since American Pie coined the term, "Milf." I was a model in a fashion show and after the show, one of the models was like, "Yo, my friend thinks you're really cute and you should come to my after party." So we go to the after party, and Denise (my future girlfriend) was SUPER hot. She was a personal trainer so she was in amazing shape. She had lived i n Los Angles for a good part of the 80's and had dated Fred Coury, the drummer from Cinderella (80's hair band, moderately successful). She told me lots of stories about cool rock star experiences and living in LA. I, wanting to do this modeling shit full time, was transfixed by her fast lifestyle and experiences. So, we end up doing a fair amount of coke and drank a decent bit, but didn't get too fucked up. I went home with her that night. We stayed in bed until 5 pm the next day. Basically, after I spent the night with her, I never left. A couple days later, I grab a bunch of clothes from my house and start staying with her full time. Things were awesome at first, but then... I started to learn more about her and some of the problems she had.

She was a business owner. She owned an all ladies gym in my town. She raised the money to open the gym from some close family friends' retirement accounts, plus a small business loan from BoA. She leased a building in the ritziest part of town and her overhead was $28,000 a month. Slowly but surely, all of her cash reserves started to trickle away. Not only was she not getting adequate enrollment in her gym, but she was using the business fund to pay her own bills, eat, and of yeah... buy the occasional gram of blow. As the business's finances started to go in the toilet, her mental health issues exacerbated. She was OCD, had depression and anxiety, IBS, and had previously been addicted to pain pills.

Cont...
>>
>>22777072
Nothing to crazy. I was 28 she was 18, we meet over okcupid, she was from out of state and we kept in touch. About two weeks after we first spoke she got ahold of me and said she was in my area. Picked her up.
Went to my house and watched far and away. Soon after that we started to screw. Went on for a couple weeks after that. I've always been the oldest in relationships by at least 3 years.
>>
>>22777161
Met* sorry there are probably more typos, it's been a long day already.
>>
>>22777140
Can't wait to read more of this one! Sounds totally crazy.

Well hey it's cool that you guys ended up being able to meet and... consummate, in person! And have you ever had any problems with dating younger women? As far as maturity or differing relationship ideals go?
>>
>>22777165
Oh yes, maturity is a big one. Younger women tend to care a bit much about drama for my liking. Currently in a relationship with a 5 year gap.
>>
>>22777165
Care to share anymore pics of yourself?
>>
>>22777140
For hetheir, she had to take a shower every time she shit or we had sex. She could only use the bathroom at her house, her mother's house, or at her gym. We were heading to a funeral one time, we were an hour outside of town, her IBS started flaring up because she was nervous about seeing someone at the funeral, and we had to turn around for her to go home to take a shit. She was incredibly insecure. I was a good looking 21/22 year old guy. I was a cheerleader at my university and as such, surrounded by attractive girls my age (who I could never seem to connect with, hence me dating this older women). She was incredibly jealous of my girl friends and she basically manipulated me into isolating myself from all of them. I lost some really close friends over that shit too. As her business started to crash, she asked me to start working at her gym for free so she didn't have to pay a receptionist. I agreed. I withdrew from my classes and started to work at the gym. The rumor mill was spinning about the financial problems the gym was having, so I had a bunch of angry rich women coming to me asking me about getting prorated refunds for their membership fees. I tried to ensure them that the business was fine, but knowing there was only about $200 in the business checking account at my given time.

Cont...
>>
>>22777181
>For her OCD

Is what the first line is supposed to say.

>cont....

Oops, skipped over a huge part of this - this is where I started having a problem with alcohol. Denise was a basket case. She would come home, get in bed, pop one of her klonopins, and smoke cigarettes all night (yes, a personal trainer and gym owner who smoked cigarettes). There was a lot of sex and affection at first, but that dried up after about a month. I'm an incredibly affectionate person, so this lack of physical connection really fucked with my head. One night when she was crying hysterically (as she did more often than not), I suggested we get a bottle of wine to numb the feelings of the day. Well, it worked incredibly sell for both of us. We started doing it every day. We didn't get the regular 750ml bottles, we got the 1.5L magnum bottles. She would have 3 glasses and I would have 5. We did this every day for about 7 months. One day, I had a huge anxiety attack. In retrospect, it was related to withdraw from alcohol. So, during this train wreck of a relationship, I developed a physical dependency on alcohol. It started a decade long battle with alcohol that I've only recently (a little over two years) been able to get a handle on.
>>
>>22777140
Sir, have you mistaken this for Live Journal?
>>
>>22777186
So anyway, eventually her business goes under. Like the incredibly shady bitch she was, she collected FULL YEAR membership fees two weeks before she closed, knowing good and well that BoA was coming in to liquidate all of her assets. Those people's life savings who had believed in her and was expecting a return on their investment? Gone. All those ladies who had paid for a full year membership at her gym? Gone. Denise? She declared bankruptcy. Her condo was in her mom's name as was her car. All her debt's were wiped out. Meanwhile, some people lost a ton of money.

Sex became more and more infrequent. My drinking became worse and worse. I had dropped out of school and had no direction. My modeling dreams seemed to be put on hold indefinitely. My parents did everything in their power to get me to leave this women, but she was incredibly manipulative and I was straight up scared of her. She had this crazy mean streak, very malicious. I was totally scared to leave her. One day, I decided I had enough. I planned on having a friend of mine grab all of my stuff one day while she was at personal training appointments at another gym who had hired her. He showed up at the house, we grabbed all of my stuff, I left a Dear John letter, changed my cell phone number, and me and my buddy went to Chapel Hill for the weekend to party.

But that wasn't the end of the relationship. About 3 months later, I bumped into her again. She acted like everything was cool. Big smile, she told me I should call her. So in a moment of weakness, I called her. We hung out and everything was great. I thought we could make it work. For the first few weeks, everything was great like it had been the first time. She was very affectionate, we had a lot of sex, partied a lot, and ate well. But she's literally fucking crazy, so everything devolved really quickly. After about 4 months of the same song and dance, we broke up again close to Thanksgiving/Christmas.

Cont...
>>
>>22777195
What does it matter to you the amount of detail I share? Is it ruining your day?
>>
>>22777195
maybe, but its still a good story, relates to the board and the thread, so let the man continue.
>>
>>22777216
Long story a little less long, got back together with her one more time. Things didn't go well, I moved 1000 miles away where I waited tables and drank constantly. I ended up in rehab in May of 2004.

After that, I primarily dated women a little older than me, but none who were 17 years older than me. It was good my first girlfriend was so crazy because now I can see crazy coming from a mile away. In my 30's I've been dating girls my age and younger. 10/10 would recommend as older women tend to want to control younger guys and be there mom. Though, there is usually a lot of good sex.

The End.
>>
>>22777236
Right? Thank you.
>>
>>22777247
No worries, old folks gotta stick together :p

My biggest gap was 10 years older than me, never amounted to anything, but to this day I still have an eye for older (well kept) woman, even though I tend to date younger.
>>
Any age is fine (above the age of consent) imo.
>>
I'm 19 with a 35 year old, no I don't have daddy issues, and no he's not a pedophile.
>>
I love fucking with older guys but could never have a serious intimate relationship as they're untrustworthy and likely to die soon
>>
>>22777059
Typical loser manchild that preys on teenagers and younger women. The fact that he's a pastor is all kinds of fucked up. But, the sex was good.
>>
File: mirrior dorrar.jpg (34 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
mirrior dorrar.jpg
34 KB, 286x400
Older guy from New York here.

I'm not entirely sure why I have such a strong attraction to younger women, but I do. Fixation from my youth, maybe. And ever since the age of... 26 or so, I'm going to hazard, I've started dabbling with them. It's generally been positive experiences for me, though a few were mildly nutty. Most were just great girls, and I've no regrets. Some were quite inexperienced, and I had to really be the one taking control during sex or else they'd not have known what to do, but I don't generally mind that.

Anyway, in case any locals are in the market, or feel like discussing stories/experiences, my Skype is obviousthrowaway012.

Picture unrelated.
>>
I was 18 and he told me he was 25 (he looked even younger).

Eventually I learned he was 32 with a kid decently close to my age.

He tried to do the manipulating/grooming business and got really angry when I posted pictures of myself on social media.

I ended it but he still offered to represent me in a summary offense which was pretty cool.

Age gaps aren't inherently wrong but some people who are into that are predators. You can find that anywhere, though. I just didn't have the best judgment. I'm 21 now and he still texts me being all annoying about how he messed up.
>>
>>22777653
Good grief.
>>
>>22777664
live and learn to not be a dumbass amirite
>>
>>22777674
To be fair early on we are all prone to getting fucked over. I had a thing with a teacher when in my younger days and she blended my head up pretty good.

You're right tho, it's all about learning from mistakes.
>>
I was 35, divorced and ended up in a three-year affair with a 15-year old (she was 15-18 during this time). To be honest, I liked her, she was a good worker (worked for me) but we had nothing in common. But it was comfortable so why not.
>>
>>22777689
it's so much worse when you gas light a younger person.

Someone mid-20's to 30's? They have an okay understanding of who they are. You can fuck them up, but they've seen a bit to get past it.

Someone in their teens? They have no idea what the fuck they're doing, who they are/who they want to be. Fucking them up molds them -- for better or for worse.
>>
>>22777698
Im curious. Do you think being with a 15 year old ruins your expectations sex-wise? I suppose more aesthetically than anything else
>>
>>22777698
Probably because it's illegal and fucking disgusting? The sheer fact that you don't see why it's wrong is pathetic and you need some fucking counseling.
>>
>>22777705
No. I had a decent sex life with my wife for years and when I met the 15-year old I had a fuck buddy. Sex was different but didn't ruin any expectations.
>>
>>22777706

Yeah, it was wrong on many levels... age gap, legal consent, boss/worker situation.
>>
>>22777700

Agreed 100%. Reminds me of the Dan Savage campfire rule- at the very least, you should leave the younger person in the same shape they were before the relationship.

I definitely keep some scars from my past, some of it was downright humiliating and I cut many parts of my social life out due to it. One thing that has hounded me is the fear that I will replicate her actions towards someone else regardless of their age, so far that has been an unfounded fear thankfully.
>>
>>22777009
recently i find myself thinking age gap is really hot, i'm attracted to up to men 15 years older than me... tho i guess those guys are just hot regardless of their age, i know i like hairy/bearded guys so guess there's a bit of that, guys of my age rarely have a beard so..
some men just age so fucking well
maybe because i'm quite the insecure person so someone older seems to know their shit and be reliable and reassuring
and without having a specific age i just think gap are really hot, age or height and shit
>>
I struggle to see the appeal, I'm 38 years old and yeah while having sex with a girl in her 20s is great it's so difficult finding common ground for interests. Most of the movies I like she wasn't even alive to see. Her music sucks usually lol and I'm usually in a much different place career and homewise, it just seems more trouble than its worth. Maybe it's just my bad luck so far? I dunno but as long as young girls with daddy issues want sex I'm good with it lol
>>
>>22777165
I haven't had any problems per se with dating younger women, but being a little bit of an "old soul" I have problems with their lack of maturity. Also, hot nerdy/geeky girls weren't as big of a thing in the early 2000's when I was in college as it is now, so most of the girls my age or younger were into certain aspects of pop culture that I couldn't identify with.
>>
any milf?
>>
>>22777195
"Age Gap Discussion Thread"
He's discussing an age gap relationship.
So he's good.

>>22777140
>>22777181
>>22777186
>>22777216
>>22777240
This is a crazy story! It sounds like she really took a lot out of you and put you into a terrible environment.
Did you ever end up going back to school?
What made you decide to go to rehab?
Did it help, have you stopped drinking now?

What are the differences between dating younger girls and older women, from a male perspective?

>>22777406
You go girl/man!

>>22777461
I wouldn't say "preys." He didn't seek me out. I approached him, and it took a lot of convincing just to get him to see me after Youth Group, and I lied about my age for a few weeks :/ Sleeping with underage girls wasn't something he did on the regular.
But, yeah, the sex was amazing.

>>22777698
15? Wow. Was she a virgin when you started seeing each other? Was it mainly sex focused, or was it an actual relationship?

>>22777180
I post pics of myself around /soc/ all the time. If you saw the sex worker thread, that was me as well.
>>
My girl of 4.5 years is 18 years older than me. She's finally transitioning into a pet/sub. She fought it for a long time
>>
>>22778211
Thanks!
>>
30 m uk looking for younger girl. Kik- martin250885
>>
36/m in 206/425 area code looking for younger femanon. Have been in age gap relationships before.
Kik: giantredwood
>>
I'm 40 and love younger women. I seem to relate better to them. I don't honetly feel its a case of arrested development, or lack of maturity. I am stabe, have a career, own a home. Hardly a neet. But it just seems that pursuit of fun and spontaneity are more aligned with younger women. Women my age seem to just want to settle down and stop having fun. Just not my cup of tea. Sex drive seems to be an issue too, around my age group anyway. They are from a time when it wasn't cool to be in touch with your sexuality. I feel i was born about 15 years to late.
Well if any one wants to chat, kik is mrcali55.
>>
When I was 32 I dated a 22 year old for 8 months. It was good, we had a lot of common interests and hobbies. She didn't act or seem 22 years old. Sex was kind of annoying because she either didn't know really what she was doing or wasn't completely comfortable being sexual. She usually just laid there while I did all the work, I wasn't really complaining though. Never once gave me head because she didn't like it but I'd lick her pussy for an hour.

After her I went out to dinner with an 18 year old Columbian girl 3 times. Met her I figured her for a slut because of how she acted and I just wanted to fuck her. It was embarrassing being out with her though, she was dumb as shit. It was literally how you would expect it to be, going out with an 18 year old while in your 30s. Never did get to fuck her and it's probably better that way because she was fucking crazy.
>>
>>22777059

Sorry anon, but that is an older you that came back in a time machine, (after gender reassignment of course), cause he/she/you knew it was the only your ugly as was gonna get laid!

Just sayin
>>
>>22780496
Forgot to add, I'm 33 now and I think 24 years old is a good number.
>>
I always see stories of older men with younger women. It's very rare to see a younger man finding enjoyment with an older woman. I'm posting in hopes that I'll find an older woman to converse with.

I'm 20 years old and I'd love to chat with someone who's between 30 and 50. That would be pretty awesome...
>>
>>22780547
>pastor that looks like Andy Dick
I didn't see it but now I can't stop laughing and my life is ruined

>she's a sex worker
Was*. Very much emphasis on w-a-s. I'm in the military now, I don't fuck with any of that.
>>
>>22780586
So the older men who prowl on /soc/ (especially on age gap threads) aren't busy with careers and active social lives unlike the rest of us "antisocial fags?"

My question is "why do you seem so offended by this?"
>>
>>22780611
Ha, despite having a career I'm still antisocial and generally socially awkward. I don't much like people.
>>
>>22780625
But you're still actively chatting with like-minded people, albeit online. Which is still very respectable, nonetheless.
>>
>>22780597
Thank you :) And honestly I can't believe I didn't see that haha! He's got a goofy face. Had a nice body and a great personality, but that beak of a nose...
>>
>>22780649
Meh, those threads don't usually allow contactfagging, so I just look. I already have it up, but I don't see anything new being posted.

It's rare and really saddening that it's rare. The younger women who enjoy the company of an older man have all the luck in the world. Guess I'll keep lurking.
>>
Any gay (or bi) guys interested in someone about to turn 30?
>>
>>22780686
I never understood that, either. It's /soc/, pretty much stands for "social." I guess some of these women who post, like on the nude threads, don't want fuckers to be complete faggots.
>>
>>22780763
It's almost hilariously ironic. Oh, well, no use changing what's already cemented into law. Just have to make due.
>>
>>22780769
Not a woman. Just making the point that because someone is 32 instead of 22 they still might be antisocial and like message boards and forums. Women of any age are a rarity on here. It's at least 10:1 even in the 20s bracket.
>>
>>22780675
It's not my perfect age, but I love older guys.
>tfw no older bf
>>
I'm 21 fem and I really only go for 40+
>>
>>22780867
It's pretty much a case of older the better under 70 though
>>
File: 1277961978336.gif (2 MB, 350x253) Image search: [Google]
1277961978336.gif
2 MB, 350x253
Older people have money, mental stability (the good ones have figured out what ails them) and are less wiggly than young people.

To me, I could never get along with a mate younger than maybe 28 years old. S/he'd have to have experienced first marriage/first divorce/first vast disillusionment. And I don't want to help somebody through the research paper in Comp II.
>>
38m here. My last relationship before my current s/o was 22. Love younger women.
>>
>>22780923
Bahahaha. My college work is my own and I have to deal with it. Never heard that before, having an older man/woman help them with their papers.
>>
File: 1191503055834.jpg (223 KB, 1200x781) Image search: [Google]
1191503055834.jpg
223 KB, 1200x781
>>22780586
Truly written. My sister (herself an "older woman") said "yeah, well, they're not hiding the single women in gigantic church buildings as you suggest, [redacted], they're in offices and fleet vehicles and maybe EVEN a boardroom here and there. But you can't see them from street level."
>>
I feel like older men just want me for my tighter snatch but I'm ok with that
>>
>>22780944
eh, more like "help somebody through the emotional turmoil of their basic undergrad work." That's what alcohol's for.
>>
>>22780586
I've extensively talked to 4 women on here that were older than 26. Dated one that was 31 till she moved back to Europe.
>>
>>22780968
Explains why I get better grades when I'm half-drunk with rum or whiskey.
>>
>>22780985
Only four? Man, that's just... way too little.
>>
File: moonmars_dantowitz_full.jpg (446 KB, 916x916) Image search: [Google]
moonmars_dantowitz_full.jpg
446 KB, 916x916
>>22780975
Smart, single, not on your end of the spectrum, age-wise. Though there's much to what they say, about assisted living being like a college dorm--"so much sex...SO much..."
>>
>>22781000
>>22781003
I rarely come on here. Idk. It seems like every time I find someone older. I should have phrased it as "I talked to 3 woman over 30" bc the youngest was 27. I just liked her the best.

But yeah, haven't talked to someone older than 36.
>>
>>22781016
Oh, well. I'll keep lurking.
>>
Been all over the the spectrum with this one. When 19, had a older fuck buddy. She was 43 so 24yr older was my limit. Now at 39 id like to hook up w a 18-19yo. After I'm 40 not doing teens. It's desperate. But I fucked an 18yo at 36. Was cool. I like younger, but sexy is sexy. Really want to have a older mild/younger chick threesome.
In the 206, would love to find a hot new younger gf.
>>
>>22781059
19 with a 43 year old woman?

You are one lucky man.
>>
>>22781080
Yes, yes i am. Currently have a girlfriend in the 503 7 years older(former ballerina), and a girl here who is 2 years younger(model) but is bi and it's open. When 29 married 19, lasted 7 years our first gf was 4 yr older. I live a great life.
>>
>>22781080

I was 22 and my gf was 40 when we met. I'm 27 now and she's 44.
>>
>>22781111
How does she feel about dating someone very much younger? I mean, she probably likes it obviously, but is there anything specific she says?
>>
>>22781120

I don't think either of us really care desu. But she's at the womanly point where she thinks she'll be alone forever if she loses me. That and obviously I'm more stable in life now so basically she's a wet mess all the time haha. Our relationship is a lot more fun/interesting now than when we first started dating
>>
>>22781155
That's awesome! I don't suppose you have a pic of her face, or something?
>>
>>22781159

I actually don't, but she doesn't want her shit online anyway
>>
>>22781173
Totally understandable. Well, I hope it continues to work out for you two!

>>22781176
It ain't all about the sex, man.
>>
>>22781108
>>22781059
Where are you in the 206? How do you guys feel about D/s?
>a model and a former ballerina? I don't know if I'd compare
>>
>>22777009
so basically a thread full of thirsty creepy old men who want young fertile babes.
>>
>>22777112
>A lot of men who look for younger girls I think are looking for their equal because they have the maturity of the young girl.
or it could just be that younger girls are more attractive?
>>
I don't think I've ever dated someone my age. When I was a teenager I was dating and fucking women who were anywhere from 2 to 16 years older than me. Now I'm in my 40's and I prefer girls who are half my age. It's a weird cycle.
>>
Exclusively into men older than me and tiny age gaps (around a decade), although I've only had some weird experiences and never really the ideal romantic relationship. The girl above inspired me to somewhat share my stories with age gap since it's difficult to talk about with people and I've had a variety of experiences and am still very new to it all.

My first age gap relationship was when I was 15 with a 28 year old. Unfortunately he was a "dominant sadist" and wanted to have an unhealthy, abusive relationship with me.(I know many people are into the whole BDSM lifestyle but I personally felt like it should be kept in the bedroom and was uncomfortable with the consistent degradation he brought down upon me. He also had violent outbursts and forced sex onto me without my consent the only two times I met up with him off the internet. First time was because I thought we'd date, second time was out of fear of him getting me in trouble/hurting my family. Led me to fearing sex and being very ashamed of myself for the longest time until I recently learned that I wasn't damaged goods and shouldn't punish myself for his actions. That was definitely the worst relationship I've ever been into and it turned me off of trying to find an older man for a few years.

I've only recently come to terms with my sexuality and have started dating older men again now that I'm 18. Was with a 26 year old who was still a bit too immature for me, although a sweetheart. Just kind of a silly drug addict who is majoring in video game design and takes pride in smoking the devil's lettuce. Not really my type.
>>
Recently began dating and sleeping with a non-monogamous 31 year old guy who worked on the same military base. We met on Tinder and initially him being older freaked me out because he is the first older man I've met who looks, well, older. Had wrinkles and somewhat crooked teeth and looked just..I don't know, in his 30s. So it took me a bit to warm up since most older guys I had been with were younger looking whereas he could easily pass for 40.

He is the most soothing, genuinely caring guy I've met though who was just divorced and after bad relationship after bad relationship is now unwilling to give his heart out to any one person. We slept together a few times and it was great, he was so sweet even though it hurt (since I've only had sex a handful of times) and just extremely gentle. I loved spending time with him, however he has clearly snapped somewhat since the divorce and we have different life perspectives (him being a liberal vegetarian conspiracy theorist who is heavily involved in /x/-tier stuff and genuinely believes he is a sorcerer) thus it'd never work out in the long run.

I also went on a tinder date with another 26 year old pre-school teacher who was cute but kind of strange and too clingy for my tastes, acted almost like a virginal, jealous teenager after just a few hours of knowing each other and it was a massive turn off.

To any young girls interested in age gap relationships, just know that the age doesn't define the man and you shouldn't go in with any expectations. Get to know them as a person first and definitely avoid internet dating/sex specific dating as there are a lot of creeps out there and the higher the age gap, the more likely it is that you might come across someone abusive. I had the same gap with two different men (15/28) and (18/31) however as I shared above both were vastly different people. One was abusive and cruel, the other was kind hearted and treated me tenderly. Both 13 years older.

Go after your gut and be safe. xo
>>
>>22782165
how attractive are you out of 10? also looking for older man types but im like potato
>>
File: I08FDtq.jpg (106 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
I08FDtq.jpg
106 KB, 640x960
>>22782221
This is extremely personal information for me and don't want to be defined by my sexuality but a photo for you since beauty is subjective.

I think I'm a decent 6.5/10 with a cute face but am skinnyfat. With the potato thing, a lot of guys are into bigger girls and most guys will be with butterfaces if you do your best to look nice and have a good body. Not sure what you meant by potato haha but I doubt you look bad. I have a shitty body for a skinny girl since I eat like crap but honestly it seems older guys are less critical about minor things like some cellulite and tummy rolls which is great. I can however tell you I am not hypocritical, the 31 year old had somewhat of a big belly and defs looked like a former /fit/izen who gained some weight. The 26 y/o preschool teacher was a FFK who had lots of loose skin (I didn't sleep with him though but he was wearing loose clothes and showed his tummy because...well, not sure why.) I don't date guys who are really fit because I am slightly insecure around very attractive people and also not fit and I don't like double standards sooo yeah. When I was with the 28 year old I was about 25 lbs lighter and he was fit and I remember he was very sweet about my body even though he was shitty about everything else.

Point being most guys don't really care too much about the little things and older guys have seemed to be more lenient about body types because they're starting to show signs of aging too. Think that's why I'm only comfortable being naked around older people too.

Will answer any questions you might have although again I am somewhat inexperienced and just shared all my sexual experiences in the last posts excluding the one time I lost my virginity (which was at 15 with my first boyfriend who was also 15), the 28 year old came next, and after I was too ashamed/bleh from it all to date seriously until now with the Tinder dating and stuff. So yeah. Not sure how helpful I'll be.
>>
>>22782283
cute puppy! poodle? I lost my v to a much older guy, but haven't found any lately that don't seem like total pedos. how did you meet people?
>>
>>22782283
[email protected] come be my baby
>>
>>22782301
No clue what kind of dog it is, it's my friends haha.

Abusive guy was on CollarMe which is why I would rec avoiding sexual websites altogether. I was actually warned about him by older kinksters but I was a dumb girl and he was the only "hot guy" on there since most guys are 40+ and a bit too old for me. I think I really like late 20s/early 30s the best. Any older than 33 is a no go definitely.

The others all are from Tinder, I live in a small town a few mins away from a college town in my state so lots of guys on there. The 31 year old actually ended up working on the same naval base as I did as a contractor which was cool and how we connected off Tinder. The 26 year old lives in the college town and studies video game design, we hit it off over his cute selfies and the fact that we also liked each other on OkC. Also went on a date with a 26 year old grad student /fit/izen who was perfect that I met off OkCupid but he ended up going back to his ex after 2 dates since he found out I am moving and is 100% whipped. Went on a date with a 25 year old in an open relationship but he was really dirty and pushy and gross so I never talked to him again, met off Tinder and connected because he looked cool. The pre-school teacher was off Tinder as well and we connected over our activism.

Basically Tinder is great and lets you select the age range and only allows you to talk to people after both of you swipe right aka say you think the other is hot which is a great mechanic. OkCupid is very good for seeing people's questions but always ignore match percentage as it's very skewed and not really accurate, just focus on the answers to the questions and remember they might be outdated.

Also meeting people in college/public places is super fun and easy.
>>
>>22782480
How do I talk to you?
>>
>>22782480
For example, I was at Krogucci (the really ritsy hipster Kroger that has any obscure foreign food you can think of out of the like 5 in this college town) and saw a cute cashier guy who looked kind of bored. I walked up and he seemed really shy for a cashier. I started awkwardly making really outlandish jokes and giggling about them openly to cut the tension and he sorta relaxed a bit and was super sweet with the have a great day. Took my stuff to the car, grew balls and went back in for a singular item. I set it down and he told me "Welcome back." I said "Aw thanks, did you miss me?" and to my surprise he was immediately like "yeah I did."

I giggled and would've gotten his number had I not been with my 25 year old cousin who is absolutely revolted that I am flirting with/dating guys around his age.

Just kinda gotta be really ballsy and confident in public and just approach people you find attractive. Most of them don't bite and at worst they'll be snarky dicks to you in which you dodged a bullet. In the few times I was confident and approached attractive people, I've never been outwardly shot down. It's nice.

Just approach guys you find attractive, join dating sites, ask your friends if they have cute single older friends and just do your best to be social. It's easier than it seems. Really scary at first but the more you open up and do things out of your comfort zone the easier it gets and the more your confidence will grow.

Also older dudes are nice as fuck and more mature/respectful towards women than younger college-aged boys. Easier to approach.
>>
>>22782332
But I don't know anything about you anonnnnnnnnn and I am moving to Spain literally on Sunday.

>>22782495
Say "ayy lmao" and treat other posters with respect even though it's not LiveJournal because politeness is attractive.
>>
>>22780967
TBO...thats not too far from the truth. Granted thats not the only thing. 42m here and after having sex with +40 for close to 5 years. Got lucky with a 26 year old. She was so f-ing tight it was crazy.
>>
any milf?
>>
>>22778211
>15? Wow. Was she a virgin when you started seeing each other? Was it mainly sex focused, or was it an actual relationship?

Yes, she was a virgin when we met. For me it was 50% liking her and 50% sex. For her it was more like 90% liking me and 10% sex (which was more to please me).
>>
Still no older women. *sigh*

How is everyone today?
>>
I'm 43m and would love to find a girl that is in that 18 - 25 range. I miss how affectionate they are and how much more open they are with their thoughts. When I was in my late 20's I had a 15 yr old girl chasing/stalking me. She was really hot, self assured but acted her age. We ended up became close friends after a few years. I always regret not letting things happen after she turned 16 (age of consent in my state).
>>
>>22782499
The last part of your post is really true. The only exception possibly is musicians, but even then one of the kindest "let me downs" I've ever seen came from a drummer to my friend.
Just gotta go for it.
>>
>tfw still too young to be an older man unless you plan to break the law/realms of decency.
>>
I was nothing special when I was 18 but I've looked after myself and strangely now I find I can pick up girls and boys 20 years younger than me quite easily. Confidence is a lot of it. Never had any when I was younger, now I'm a pretty stern dominant.
>>
>>22784127
Are you a man or a woman?
>>
>>22782131
>>22782165
>raped at 15 by a 28 year old
Sounds like me. I had sex forced on me by a 29 year old at 15, but I didn't realize it until I ended the relationship because of his belittlement. He actually made fun of me for being scared I was pregnant when he didn't use a condom.

I'm so sorry you were hurt by an abuser. He wasn't a "dominant sadist", just a disgusting rapist and psychopath.
Let me tell you what I've learned. Old men who are looking for young girls because they're " fun" isn't what you want. You're just going to find stoners who like crazy sex and tight holes.
You want to look for an older man whose response to "Why do you like younger girls?" is "I love nurturing, guiding, and feeling needed"
That's the kind of man you need. If they say "Women my age have too much baggage...", then you DROP THEM.
I wish you the best :) <3

>>22782283
PS: it's a HUGE red flag when people respond to your posts not at all referring to anything you said (>>22782221)
I think they skimmed your story and just see you as more fresh meat. Please don't contact these men.
>>
>>22784092
So not old enough to be on 4chan is what you're saying.
>>
As a 30 year old anon, I'm getting to the feeling that anything I'm going to find anymore is going to have an age-gap.

I was married (Recently divorced) and our age gap was a total of two weeks. We had no idea until almost a year into our dating.

I'm not sure how much of a gap in either direction I'd be comfortable with. Though I think that my personal limit is no younger than 21. Never had the chance to explore it.
>>
>>22783981
I've never been into musicians so I couldn't say haha.

>>22784803
Yeah what is it with these guys and not using condoms? Both times the asshole just made me take plan B and laughed at my fears. Unfortunately he's already reproduced with another woman. Since then I won't have sex without a condom.

I appreciate your advice! I generally like going after the ones who don't normally opt for younger women but consider me an exception because they seem to be just regular joes. Sexualizing the age gap in the beginning/initial stages of meeting someone always leads to a bad time for me, I've found.

The shitty, abusive guy I was with gave the "women my age have too much baggage" reason for going after younger women. The 31 year old said he's dated younger girls often because he's found they're more openminded and he is also somewhat silly for his age. It was a cute reason and while him and I, for reasons stated prior, definitely wouldn't work out in the long run, he was a great guy and I enjoyed being with him. Little things just go to show how even though my abuser and most recent FWB were both the same age, they're vastly different people.

The last time I saw my esoteric hippie man was on Tuesday and we both knew it'd be the last time (I'm moving Sunday to Spain.) I ranted to him and he just walked over and hugged me and told me it'd all be okay. Then he started going on about how I was "casting spells" with my language and other crazy /x/-tier stuff but it was oddly comforting. Like he knew what to say and said it in his unique, crazy "sorcerer" way. And I really appreciated it.

I'm gonna miss him, thankfully he is openly dating an equally crazy feminazi girl (and was before I met him on Tinder) so I shouldn't have left a void haha.
>>
I wouldnt mind a teenage fwb
Just someone young and cute and fun to hang out with
I'm 30 and my few friends barely have time to hang out
>>
>>22777059
god that guy looks like a rapist
>>
>>22787375
I wasn't aware that someone can "look" like a rapist.
>>
>>22785140

You dated for a year without knowing each other's birthdays? What the fuck? That's something you should know the first week of dating.
>>
Not much age gap experience, though weirdly enough I've never been with or even into someone who'd have been in my schooling year. Mostly it's been a couple of years in either direction, younger for both longterm significant others.

Though I did get a toothy blowjob in a public bathroom from a woman... 7 years my senior? when I was 19, so there's that. Life gets weird.
>>
I'm a married guy who has watched my wife become much fatter than she should have. As a result I have realized that I really like older, fit women. Any girl from cali fot said criteria?
>>
>>22785205
>he's dated younger girls often because he's found they're more openminded
That's the reason I said before, that younger women are more "fun". That's another horrible sign.

Also older men in an open relationship is also a bad sign. Shows immaturity.
>>
>>22787639
Ehhh, he said it but I'll have to disagree with you. Yes, in general, it's a good rule, but I think he just was more carefree than most people. He has a well paying job as an environmental scientist at a military facility, his own home, vehicle, takes care of his two pets, can cook well, gave wonderful advice, was considerate.

I'd say my least favorite thing about him was that he didn't like cuddling. And again he was a heavily esoteric conspiracy theorist.

He wasn't in an open relationship because he was immature. He was in one because he was married to a girl he was with for 10 years and she was bananas and cheated on him then gaslighted him for the remainder of the relationship. Then he got into another relationship with a girl whom he fully supported (fiscally and emotionally) and she cheated on him. HE THEN TOOK HER BACK BECAUSE HE BELIEVES IN SECOND CHANCES and she cheated on him again and took his shit and moved to California, thus ending their 2+ year relationship.

I'd say it was out of trust issues rather than immaturity. I talked to him a bit about it and he said it was lonely sometimes and he didn't plan on being this way forever, he just had been hurt too much by people close to him. And I understand that fully.
>>
>>22787672
He believes he's a fucking sorcerer. Clearly he's not okay in the head.
Also, he lets people walk all over him.
Just because he's a sweet guy doesn't mean he's a great guy.

I'm in a relationship with a 40 year old man. He hasn't settled down because he wanted to be successful before he did.
He's the sweetest man I've ever met, and pretty normal. Sometimes I get frustrated with him, but he means well always.
He's never gotten mad at me, too.
He's truly a diamond in the rough. He likes girls younger than him because he loves nurturing, guiding, and feeling needed.
>>
38m here. I was in a relationship with a 21 year old when I was 33, and recently with a 26 year old. It becomes more difficult to relate with someone who grew up in a different generation the bigger the gap gets. But, simultaneously, I saw a 47 y/o woman earlier this year... Ultimately it's not the age gap that's the hook, but the woman herself.
>>
Tfw I am trying really hard to find an older guy who lives near me. But I can't find any that look atleast slighty decent. I've been two relationships with guys my age but they weren't my type looks-wise. I know it might sound stupid but now I really want someone who I find attractive and who is willing to fuck me.
Any guys aged 24-29 in The Netherlands?
>>
Probably a bit unusual for this thread. I'm a 42 year old woman now but when I was 15 I was in a relationship with a 45 year old woman who was a friend of my mother's. It wasn't unusual for me to be over her house but when she came over to ours it was uncomfortable.
>>
>>22788149
You're a lot of young lesbian girl's dream.
How did the relationship with the older woman when you were a teenager?
>>
File: 1403057775144.jpg (22 KB, 250x322) Image search: [Google]
1403057775144.jpg
22 KB, 250x322
Not huge gaps but, when I was 16 I had a relationship with a 34yo woman. Then when I was 18, had a relationship with a 30yo woman.

I'm now 29 and in a relationship with a 18yo.

I've never given much of a shit when it comes to age as long as it's not an extreme (underage/70yo+ girls). I've found that when it comes to mentalities, it's so random that focusing on age alone isn't a good guarantee. I've had a few girls my age or around it and they've been my worst experiences.
>>
File: creep.jpg (32 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
creep.jpg
32 KB, 375x500
>>22777059
This looks eerily like the guy that "raped" me a year ago after a first date. I put quotations because I was dumb enough to think he wanted to get into the car to sit down and just "talk" since a lot of the closer things were shut down.

It was in SF, but he was from LA. Pic related is him.

P.S.: Holy shit. They have the same gage. I just relooked at the picture and they have to be the same person.
>>
>>22788677
Girl in the picture is not me. btw.
>>
>>22788330
As I mentioned she was a friend of my mother's. I felt attracted to women at the age of about 12-13 and I think Jean (her name) picked up on it.

She would have me over her house a lot and eventually became touchy. I liked the attention and just let it go from there.
>>
>>22788677
Does this guy happen to be named "Leandro" or "Leo"? Rides his bike everywhere?

>>22788805
How far did you go?
>>
>>22788924
He told me his name was Donovan. He had a really beat up station wagon in SF - but said it was his brother's.
>>
>>22787763
To each their own. I've always gotten the willies when I hear people say the word "nurture" and I wouldn't want it in a relationship. I want a partner, not a parent. I look for older men not for guidance but merely for good company as I do in any other relationship. If someone said they wanted to "nurture" and "guide" a younger girl, I'd tell them to have a daughter and stay away from me.

Younger men tend to just not be emotionally mature enough or fiscally responsible enough to be in my interests.

Also, everyone wants to feel WANTED in a relationship. But if it feels necessary, as though he couldn't live without you and as though you couldn't survive on your own, it's unhealthy. I'd prefer having someone that didn't need me in the absolute slightest but rather chooses to keep me around because they enjoy my company that much, and vice versa.

So honestly "nurturing, guiding, and feeling needed" all three are red flags to me as well.

You know what older men tend to bring that I enjoy? Stability. Responsibility. Maturity. As soon as they try to take on a parent role I'm out faster than they can say "nurturing, guiding and feeling needed." I already have a wonderful dad, I don't want another and I especially don't want it in a partner.
>>
>>22789401
>>22787763
But to be fair his whole sorcerer thing was pretty weird. I didn't agree with his lifestyle but it was clearly a recent thing in the past year since his last relationship ended. He just kind of went off the deep end. Thus why I wouldn't have had anything work out with him. Crazy doesn't equate to bad, but he was definitely a great person to me. I only started Tindering after I knew I was leaving the country. Sometimes you don't need someone who will be there forever, but rather you need someone who is good in the moment, and that's fully okay. Him and I were both "good in the moment" people for each other.
>>
>>22789401
>Stability. Responsibility. Maturity.
>Stability.
>dating a man who thinks he's a sorcerer
>>
I see the "nuture" thing a lot. Isn't the point of a relationship to be equal? It'd be amazing to have an older, dominant woman, but the equality of the relationship matters the most. I don't need to be nurtured, I need to be respected and loved. Then I'll do the same with my partner.

Plus, nurture seems like you're dealing with a plant.
>>
>>22788924
>How far did you go?

All the way. She had toys we used on each other, oral, fingers. Basically anything I learned about sex with another woman I learned from her.
>>
In my late 20s I fucked a few 15-17 year old girls, it was hot as shit but I hated having to worry about legal "consequences" of sex...

As of 30 I started dating a 19 year old with an IUD, which pretty much took care of that, though now that she's in her 20s I could still go for an 18-19 year old on the side.
>>
>24m dating 29f

Our relationship basically has all of the problems you would expect. It's probably on its last legs.
>>
>>22790768
I dont even know where to find 17 year olds to date
>>
>>22790819

I don't even think you'd want to, the girl I'm with I started dating at 19, I thought she was just going to be a fuck buddy but she turned out to be an exception because now she's totally cool with me going for other girls... I doubt you're going to get that lucky.
>>
>>22790860
damn
Though a fuckbuddy would be nice too
>>
>>22788677
Oh my god... That's him.
Name starts with a D, yeah?
>>
>>22787411

Neither of us really cared about birthdays. It was just another day to he disappointed by our families on, because both of us had a shitty home life. I was kicked out at 18, when the house was sold... Without my knowing it was ev3n on the market. She'd been working 3 jobs and going to school full time while paying rent because her father was a douche.

Birthdays just didn't matter to either of us anymore.
>>
>>22789069
>Donovan
Oh my god yeah that's him
>>
>>22788677
I just broke up with him a little over a year ago... Holy fuck. He seriously did that to you? I have his number still, I'm tempted to fucking track his ass down.
This is too fucking insane. Fuck.
>>
>>22788677
You said you were in SF right? When I was with him, I met one of his girlfriends that lived in SF and she texted me a million warnings about what a fucking creep he is...
>>
>>22780570
Belated Veteran's Day, but thank you for serving our country!
>>
>>22788677
That's totally messed up! If he has a reputation for raping or preying on young women, he definitely needs to be turned in to the police and his church's leadership.
>>
>>22791380

No need to be such a cock block...
>>
>>22790936
Please don't...He knows my university. He got so much sensitive information out of me. I'm afraid he'd retaliate or try and find me.

>>22790913
>>22790962
Yeah... He's bad news.

The "rape" was my fault. I had a history of abuse (he like dissected my brain and interviewed me) and he knew I was vulnerable and shy. He said we should lay in the back of the car and I thought we might kiss and I was a bit nervous but he said he was going to drive me home and we ended up like 10 miles from my house in some church parking lot. I kept telling him I didn't want to have sex. He got to the point where he just forced himself in me with no condom. I told him no but I didn't really fight back. I was incredibly stupid. He came on my stomach and I just immediately started crying. I told him it wasn't his fault. I felt so guilty - just dirtied. I'm terrified I got something from him since I've only had one partner before him and we were both virgins. Donovan mentioned he'd had around 60+ partners. It feels good to just type this out. I haven't even kissed a boy since. I've felt so awful and guilty about it. He was never the kind of person I imagined would do this.
>>
>>22792730
>>22790962
>>22790913
>>22790905
>>22789069
>>22788682
>>22788677

This shit is so clearly samefagging. Just stop. He probably dumped your ass and you figured youd smear him on 4chan as revenge.
>>
>>22792932
Excuse me? I don't know who you are but you can fuck right off. It was a really big surprise for me to see this guy but at this point - nobody is "smearing him". I just shared my experience with him. I fell a lot better too.
>>
>>22792945
Feel*
>>
when I was 15 lost my virginity to a 26 year old. best sex I've ever had, but now that I'm over 18 it doesn't feel as exciting anymore
>>
>>22792954
why so low standards to sleep with that guy to begin with? what an ugly bastard.
>>
>>22792981
Well, I didn't willingly sleep with him. But he was one of the most charming, nicest guys I met...Until he wasn't. I just went to get milkshakes with him.
>>
File: CAM00275.jpg (781 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
CAM00275.jpg
781 KB, 960x1280
26 male ohio I love girls like 6-7 years older or younger. Kik:jheffy429
>>
>>22792730
I got chlamydia from him, you may want to get checked... He used to be in porn, he's taken part in orgies. Sexual cleanliness definitely wasn't one of his priorities.
I'm so sorry that these things happened to you... I seriously think we should do something about it. He told me he's been in legal trouble for being with an underage girl before and I think he was out on probation when we met. I just. I can't stand that he's getting away with this and that it could possibly happen to another girl. Fuck.

>>22792932
I seriously wish it was. I had no reason to want to cause him any harm before this, I thought he was a good guy, just a shitty boyfriend.

>>22793030
That's how it started for me too. It was all "no pressure" and he was a total sweetheart and said he just "wanted to make me comfortable." Two hours later we were taking a walk in the park, and it turned out he was scoping out for a private place to fuck. And I was drunk and stupid and went with it. Fuck him. I can't believe I let him feed me all of his "I'm a good Christian" bullshit. He fucking quoted scripture to me and then he pulls this shit?
>>
>>22793101
Oh my god. If I got something permanent from him - I seriously don't think I could go on living. I would be ruined. I'm so scared.

I can't believe this is happening. I want to die.
>>
>>22793030
Look, if you'd rather talk about it in private without accusations flying and shit, just let me know. I'll give you my kik or my email or whatever works best for you.
And I promise I won't report anything or take any action unless we've both agreed on it.
But I know what it's like to have no one to tell about something like that, and I don't want you to have to keep it all bottled up. I know this guy. I know what a piece of trash he is. I spent months with him. And nothing that happened is your fault. You were not stupid. You didn't do anything wrong. He is a fucking depraved sick freak and he is the one who fucked up.
>>
19 M here
I've always had this (pretty cliche) fantasy of a hot milf coming on to me and fucking her brains out.
>>
>>22793140
Okay. I just got the app. Can I have your kik? I appreciate it...
>>
>>22793156
Or you can have mine: 1sadkitty
>>
>>22793166
Messaged.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.