[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a camgirl ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
I'm a camgirl ask me anything
>>
>>22768589
wow, you are sexy.... ok. how are you today?
>>
>>22768600
im good just switched to my computer also thank you
>>
>>22768611
do you like beeing a camgirl?
>>
>>22768624
Yes I do it's fun
>>
>>22768632
that's great... where can i find you?
>>
>>22768636
Extra lunch money or Skype

My Skype is sexypunz
And my user name on elm is sexypunz too
>>
>>22768589
What's the largest object you fit in your asshole?
>>
>>22768718
I have anal toys
>>
How's it feel to know that no one actually likes you for your "personality"
>>
>>22768832
I actually have a lot of regulars that come back because of my personality. How does it feel to have to put strangers down online to make you feel better about your lonely life?
>>
>>22768589
How much do you make on an average day?
Also willing to show some more?
>>
>>22768846
>personality
lel ok
>>
>>22768870
Believe it or not, if you're a boring person who just sits there, you won't get return customers. Personality is quite literally a requirement of being a successful cam girl.
>>
>>22768589
What limits to you have in place for requests, any things you won't do?
>>
>>22768856
Depends on how much I advertise
>>
>>22768892
Thank you this is very true
>>
>>22768921
Scat I've done pee before
>>
>>22769013
What do you like about it, the money, the thrill of exhibitionism?
>>
>>22768589
I don't want to get married but it's required of me to (family, career, all that jazz).

marry me & reap the benefits.
>>
>>22769048
Lol let's do it
>>
>>22769003
Just an average round about. Like taking highest and lowest into account.
>>
>>22769046
Money isn't that great it's more fun than anything
>>
How often do you get off during a show?
>>
>>22768589
How much for a blow job
>>
>>22769074
regularly I have a bf that helps too :)
>>
>>22769079
sorry I dont do that
>>
That is fantastic. I would love to get paid to get off all day. Well done.
>>
>>22769095
You have sex on camera but you won't suck dick for money? I guess you wouldn't be a cam whore if you had any logic
>>
Also time stamp and tits. Recycled public pics don't count
>>
What is your favorite outfit?
>>
>>22769132
I like wearing anything with thigh highs
>>
>>22769112
and you have to pay to get your nasty dick blown hmmm whose the winner here
>>
and now I have a 3rd leg;)
>>
>>22769159
Would you be open for a in person show, no touching but being ordered into poses or to do things with your bf in front of somebody in real life?
>>
>>22769166
yeah I think we would be
>>
What type of person watching you makes you the horniest?
>>
cam girls make a decent living at times from some sites but seriously i seen the abuse they get it's unfair that someone who prob has 0 way of earning bank from any other normal tax paying job gets so much shit from assholes who feel they can insult and abuse these women. It's not like they can go work at mcdonnalds right. i mean some paid for boob jobs and still have to pay back the money they owe.
>>
I'm a camgirl, too. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>22771637

Do you smoke and have a whiskey voice? :3
>>
>>22768589
Do u like memes
>>
>>22768653
what the heck is elm?
>>
>>22768653
>>22771677

Oh, extra lunch money. Wow I'm a retard
>>
>>22770541

Is there a particular reason they can't work a job that doesn't require them to be a whore on the interwebs for the lonely masses? I know being a camwhore doesn't require much more than a cam but why couldn't they get a regular job?
>>
Do you watch the people jacking off to you?
>>
>>22769071
I found the same thing. I was a male webcam model. I did it back in 2010. I think the compensation structure is different now. Models can set goals for "tokens" and what they'll do in exchange for that. More tokens = more risqué. I wouldn't get paid AT ALL if someone didn't take me into private.
>>
File: i cant see shit.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
i cant see shit.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
Don't trust deez hoes? Hol up now, we got bitches and traps on deck my nigga, tailor made private shows, reply wit yo skype for further discussion
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.