[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has /soc/ given you? Ever met a friend through /soc/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 968361.jpg (82 KB, 883x431) Image search: [Google]
968361.jpg
82 KB, 883x431
What has /soc/ given you?

Ever met a friend through /soc/? Or maybe a creep?

Share your experiences with people you met through /soc/
>>
>>22767974
Reaffirmed my belief that humanity is doomed
>>
lots of random guys, some i really liked, some really liked me. one in particular i still think about a lot. his bff was cockblocking so i pz'd out. hope he met someone nice.
>>
>>22767974
I met my wife on here, unfortunately.
>>
>>22768173
None of them really sticked?

>>22768226
Why unfortunately? Since you didn't say ex-wife I assume you are still together?
>>
>>22768315
Yeah, we're still together, we're kinda perfect for each other. It's just pretty embarrassing to admit that you met the love of your life on a place like this, y'know?
>>
>>22768337
no if i met the love of my life i wouldnt care where i met them.

and you could just say you met online, nobody will really question further
>>
>>22768337
Got ya, agree with anon above, just say you met online kek
>>
Pictures to jerk off to.
>>
Joy and bitter disappointed.
>>
>>22767974
I met an evil cunt through /soc/ who ruined my life.
>>
>>22768351
>>22768411
I suppose it is kinda special how something so good can come from absolute shit. And it's more that it's embarrassing to us rather than telling other people, we just wish that we met somewhere else is all.
>>
I'd love to, but I rarely see people from Utah on here, and they never respond if I do see them.

Pathetic story though, a few years back when I was depressed there was an area code/meet for coffee thread on /b/. I got one response and it was a girl that was just...fucking...gorgeous. I actually got so worried once I saw her picture that nothing came of it. Missed opportunities, eh?
>>
I met an evil cunt thru /soc/ and I'm still 100% loyal to him
>>
Soc almost broke off my now 3 yr relationship because my gf saw my participation in the multiple threads for fun as looking elsewhere for satisfaction or sexual partners over the internet. And now I'm back
>>
Some girl thought I was cute and wanted to talk to me.

I talked to her for maybe five minutes and I think I made her really bored. She hasn't come online since then.
That was just because I posted my face in one of those "below average" threads.

I think most of the stuff on /soc/ is really stupid. If it's not blatantly sexual (and then it's 90% men just looking to fire a nut off) then it's a bunch of people posting their faces and making ridiculous baseless assumptions about each other. I don't see how that's fun. I want to be appreciated like everyone else but I don't feel good just stabbing in the dark and assuming something based on the way somebody looks.
I'd rather post my face and have people tell me I'm handsome if I'm handsome, or ignore me or berate me if I'm not.

I basically only use r9k though, so whatever.
>>
met a couple guys who I felt I became good friends with that would suddenly hound me for nudes and cut all contact once I said no. whatever
>>
This /soc/ discord group gave me an online family in a space of 2 months:
https://discord.gg/0Xc4Gfg3ZvIXwz7r

Linking because newbies always welcome and would probably get cooler people from this thread than some sex thread.
>>
>>22768071
This and one ex.
>>
>>22771808
as a female this is what i typically experience
However one man kinda got to me and we were together for a while. Things started to turn sour. He'd manipulate me into taking fucked up pictures and videos with different people and even animals.. would threaten me if I didn't do them. It was awful. I'm so glad I'm rid of him now. He stills tries to get back into contact with me >.<
>>
>>22771873
That sounds so fucked up.

As for me, /soc/ has been average. People are nice to me, I'm nice to them. Pretty much like irl lol.
>>
Nothing yet. Only started browsing because my gf and I broke up so I wanted some new girls to chat with. Not actually added anyone on anything yet as I am all new to /soc/.

Wanna hook up too not gonna lie but being just friends is genuinely fine.
>>
>>22771873
You sound like a catch.
>>
>>22767974
The only on that is worth talking about for me is a good example.

I was posting on /MSA/ for quite some time and at the beginning of the summer someone added me on skype. Turns out it was a girl who listened to the few things i did for a long time. After a lot of talking (normal and some nice hotter topics, but it had to happen, after all she listened to me talking dirty before), which happened to be just when i needed it after breaking up with my gf of 4 years, i visited her during my summer holidays (3000km away, and i had the chance to visit another country thanks to that). We are still talking and she should be the one coming next time, maybe this february.

So i haven't met a lot of people from /soc/, but i've been very very lucky with the one i met
>>
>>22767974
/soc/ gives me a lot of info about human behaviour
Well, 4chan in generla does, but I prefer to lurk here.
>>
>>22767974
The strangest boners
>>
>>22767974
found a guy in my area, we chatted for a few days, flirted, exchanged pictures, etc.

it was going fine until the moment i suggested we meet in person, he stopped texting me altogether and didn't respond to any of my texts

???
>>
I really like to look into what other people like, and how different we are from eachother

but i never keep in touch with people i met online

it creeps me out
>>
>>22774588
Probably nothing you did wrong... Sounds more like insecurity issues on his part. Like he would dissapoint you if you met IRL.

Don't know, just throwing a wild guess with just your post as feedback
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.