[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... how come so many white girls aren't into dating Indian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n98c4c7BBC1qc00oeo1_500.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n98c4c7BBC1qc00oeo1_500.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
So... how come so many white girls aren't into dating Indian men? I think they are super hot - but "none" are in my area. I envy the women in this pic (also, very hard to find similar pics of IM/WF).
>>
>>22762363
They sikh em here
They sikh em there
They sikh em everywhere
>>
>>22762380
Those are some sikh beats, bruh.
>>
>>22762380
>>22762393

Ladies all around should be offering themselves to these Alphas. Seriously, Canada/Europe has jumped on the "Curry" train, America should too!
>>
>>22762363
Whoa, this was actually sexy
>>
>>22762405
The only problem with riding the curry train is you end up sometimes on the dysentery caboose
>>
>>22762363
Bait thread, but I'm taking it anyway.

Disregarding religion, I don't know why I find Indian men unattractive. It's the same with Arabic men-- these are the two races that I have never been attracted to. The funny thing is, I like pale and mixed races the most, but can't find myself to like them, despite being classed as either "black" or "mixed". I suppose it's more the way they tend to look like rather than what their skin colour is, if that makes sense.

That being said, Indian and Arabic women tend to be attractive to me. It's all different strokes for different folks, OP (and to anyone wondering the same).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc8bzl6dqQI
>>
Notice how you want a white partner?
Everyone wants a white partner.
To be the white half of an interracial relationship you'd be settling and have extraordinarily low standards
So the only white girls you'd get would be utter trash, just like the trashy white girls that date black guys, or the neckbeards that date asian girls.
If your'e dead set on it you'd better work towards a ridiculously good paying job and keep an eye out for converts to whatever your religion is.
>>
>>22762405
can't tell if satire or if someone who got his gf taken by a currynigger.

Anyway, I lived in Beaverton Oregon for a few years which was just riddled with FOB Indians working for all the major tech companies there and in Hillsburrito.

The problem for you is like 90 percent of 'em were in arranged marriages.
>>
>>22762363
smell bad, ugly, misogynistic, little dicks, one evolutionary step above niggers.
and they smell bad
>>
>tfw black
>tfw university is a stones throw away from one of the largest mosques in europe
>tfw this area even had a sharia patrol at one point
>tfw know for a fact that one of the students in your department tried to join isis
>tfw walk past dozen of al-chaads and hardik ramindeeps every day on the way to lectures
>tfw still no qt brown bf

end if senpai
>>
I wa sonce extremely extremely attracted to an indian guy, but he also had gorgeous english accent, was intelligent and a total gentleman. So I know it's not about skin colour for me.. it's the fact that most indian guys here are fucking creeps.
>>
>>22762380
scarlet pimpernel
>>
>>22762436
Actually, that's funny how you put it.

You said "I don't know why I find them unattractive. Funny thing is I like pale & mixed races"
What could be so repulsive about them ? Did you say something else that shows why you're repulsed ?

tip : first two words
>>
Yooo Jusreign. I'm indian and desu, I find most Indian guys are creeps, if they're not like, brought up in a western country. Like really creepy. haha. I'm aussie, born and raised,
>>
>>22764297
that desu part was a typo, xD
>>
>>22763109
Uh I think that might be me
>>
File: yeyeyeyyay.png (126 KB, 250x332) Image search: [Google]
yeyeyeyyay.png
126 KB, 250x332
>>22762477
>one evolutionary step above niggers.
Atleast our dicks aren't as small as the whites and asians. We've got the dick of a black man and a face of white girl.
>>
>>22763034
A lot of Arab and Indian girls aren't allowed to date black guys, it's more likely to find a white person who's into blacks than an Arab or Indian, lots of "muh pure bloodline" bullshit in their families
>>
>>22763109
+1 the indian guys in my area are unmannered, wild (in the bad way), douchebags who try way too hard to act like gangsters. They're generally huge losers with no potential in life.

I grew up in an indian community, and my god,u can't imagine how much I hate them.
>>
>>22765551
Okay. There's really three types of Indians in western culture, from my personal experience. the people who are doctors and lawyers, businessmen. We are well educated and we can actually ducking handle ourselves. Then come the curry white people. They have a mix of brown and white intertwined with the racial table tennis they play. And pretend to be gangster, parents are hard working. I'm 18 so I only really have the perspective of other Indians my age.
Then finally we have the FOB's. Disgusting hygiene, stare at you creepily on the train, talk loudly on their phone and send dick pics to randoms. This is essentially my generalised observation.
Sorry if that's loosely strung together, I'm tired.
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 107x107) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 107x107
>>22765551
>the indian guys in my area are unmannered
That feel when your mixed race and no whore can make generalizations. Suck my white African dick.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.