[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest questions for just the girl lurkers here: is my body a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Honest questions for just the girl lurkers here: is my body a turnoff since it's got an hourglass shape? Is it too feminine looking? I've been told by an attractive bisexual girl I've known for a while that my body is too scrawny and that only gay guys would be attracted to this. It was pretty harsh on my self esteem, cause I've been trying hard to get muscle lately. Honestly, I never knew girls were THAT critical of the male form as long as everything else is okay. I think I could be a lot worse, but be honest is what I have very unappealing as is? I'm trying hard to develop chest muscle but that's my hard area.
>>
>>22760282
I'm afraid your friend is kinda right. You're a bit skinny, You look cute but not hot according to my tastes. You do give me the gay twink vibe, no offence. If you could get some muscle, I'm pretty sure you would look amazing.
>>
>>22760302
Idk how long this will take I try and go to the gym at least twice a week. Idk how to make my chest pop.... This sucks, I guess I really am super offputting. My face is twinkly af too:(
>>
>>22760310
Well, not the correct person to advice on to gain muscle. I do gym about 2 or 3 times to, Just keeping in shape. I'm sure someone there could help you out? I remember when i started hitting the gym i i had some professional help there. Took some time but it works.
>>
>>22760322
Ehh. I don't know how to squeeze more time in. I'm fairly busy with college and also have a very exhausting and labor intense job. So it's hard to even come home with energy after a full day. This really blows because I'm losing my youth and now I also see a doctor for BDD treatment but I'm now thinking it's not even an illness if my body really is unfuckable. I don't want a girl to only settle for me because of my body anyways.... I just don't know what to do about the hourglass shape, I think that's how my body naturally is!
>>
>>22760282
femanon here. i'd totally fuck you. your body shape is kinda feminine desu, but i like that in boys
>>
>>22760349
Well, You seem like need some more confidence in yourself. I honestly don't think you're unatractive.
Hope the best for ya =)
>>
>>22760282
I have this exact body type OP

Bulk. Youve got time to work out. if you spend 4-5 hours at the gym a week youll see progress. I wouldnt recommend creatine if youre not going to be steady working out though. And protein stuff is overrated. Cliff bars and peanut butter are all you need
>>
>>22760282
I'm a straight man but I love that type of body in guys. If I were to go gay I would totally do you.
>>
>>22760282
Clean your bathroom before taking a photo you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>22760282
To call you feminine and then say that only gay guys would be attracted to you is contradictory in itself.

Gay guys are gay because they are attracted to men, not women.

But to answer your question, there is nothing wrong with your waist.
>>
>>22760282
Would love to make u my boytoy
>>
>>22760282
That's ONE person's opinion. Grow a backbone dude

You look like someone who has been lifting for a couple months. Slightly above average
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.