[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here ever gotten fat on purpose? I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1447047956378.gif (23 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1447047956378.gif
23 KB, 267x200
Has anyone here ever gotten fat on purpose?
I'm thinking about trying to gain weight and i was wondering if i should do it or not.
>>
File: why.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
1 MB, 260x260
why tho?
>>
Fatty Fatterson here.

Don't.
>>
>>22758894
OP, before you are judged to be an idiot, please describe yourself and why you are considering this
>>
>>22758907
seconded

being fat sucks
>>
>>22758907
I'm just trying to get fat enough to have a belly.
>>
Anybody who is fat did it on purpose whether they think they did or not. Being fat is always a choice.
>>
>>22758948
stop being stupid, the laziness is the choice being a ham planet is the result
>>
Bump. Still interested to know if anyone has tried this or not.
>>
>>22758894
I gained 35 pounds on purpose.
>>
>>22758894
Why do you want to though?
>>
I did then i fell back into eating disorders.
Now i'm just broken regardless.
>>
My metabolism won't let me gain weight I'm 24 and can eat a whole cow and not gain a pound I've never broke 130 pounds so I'm honestly interested cause I'm tired of being small now and I have tried everything short of steroids to gain and still nothing....
>>
>>22759969
>Being this scientifically illiterate
>>
id like to put on weight as i'm very skinny, but not become fat. get very cold hands and feet and pretty sure its down to lack of body fat
>>
Go to /fit/ and ask how to stack up winter bulk - some of the answers may involve lifting, but most entail no fap and sucking cocks
>>
>>22759969
The rate of your metabolism is determined almost exclusively by lean body mass and level of activity. As in, the variance in BMR (the degree of metabolism which is independent of activity) is a little over half a percent, or about 13 calories out of a 2500 calorie diet.

If you don't have much muscle, your metabolism is actually slower than it would be if you were bigger.
>>
>>22759969
Well i just stopped moving from the couch,eating junk food all day and drinking.No activity at all plus overeating and bad food helped me go fat.I don't know if you're interested in this way though
>>
And why the flying fuck would you do that, you weird fuck?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.