[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have experience with eating disorders? Do you guys think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: thin.jpg (99 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
thin.jpg
99 KB, 499x750
Anyone have experience with eating disorders? Do you guys think skinnier girls are prettier? I see a lot of fat hate in some threads but then I see Big Girl and Chubby Girl threads and it kinda throws me off.
>>
>>22758590
Yeah, anorexia and bulimia will never go out of vogue.
>>
>>22758590
I prefer a girl in the middle
Someone who is curvy i guess
>>
>>22758590
/soc/ isn't one person, never forget.

Weight is relative and all girls wear their weights differently.

And I've never been in a relationship with someone with an eating disorder (I was aware of) and I don't know shit about them, sorry.
>>
Skinny is one thing, but an eating disorder is another entirely.

To be thin, healthy, or /fit/ is another thing. That's saying that you're healthy and eating well and taking care of yourself. It's an important thing to do, and not something that everyone does either so it stands out.

But an eating disorder is unhealthy, bordering on dangerous. I've had an eating disorder, but it was a compulsive eating disorder, I just ate and ate. I gained a lot of weight from it and I'm nowhere near where I want to be.

An aunt of mine lost all of her teeth from anorexia, the acid just ate away at everything.
>>
>>22758590
Well, going to be hard to post what hasn't been posting.
Everyone here is right.

Fat hate just stems from personal preference . Some people love chubby girls like myself, even fat girls, but I have my limits. Same goes with skinny, I don't mind a small, skinny woman, but I don't want a skeleton, it comes off as malnourished and unhealthy.

As for eating disorders, fat most of my life, ate alot. Then I lost it, 400 to 200. Then went back to 300 with school, (nursing school does that) now I'm dropping the weight again.
Thankfully my genetics don't fuck with me much, If I exercise and eat well,I'll drop weight no issues.

What do you desire OP?
Eating Disorders such, and people have different preferences.
>>
>>22758590
Since I'm skinny I fucks with skinny girls so you okay with me
>>
Most of my friends have or have had an eating disorder. It's not a matter of "no one likes a spooky skeleton" to me or someone being too thin. When I look at one of my friends face like really look at it, I can see how dry and shitty her skin is and like eyebags. And it's the mentality of being 90 pounds but wanting to be lower and not really caring if you die. I mean I think aesthetically I prefer thinner people, it doesn't mean chubby people are gross to me or anything. Eating disorders though regardless of how thin someone with one is, they're kind of hard to watch a lot of times, seeing someone struggle. Also my last gf was anorexic and one of her nails just fell off. if that means anything.
>>
What I've found is that dudes that prefer skinny/ana/mia girls, or, conversely, obese ladies, tend to be weird beta dudes that need a more "compliant" girl, one that is perceived by society as unattractive so they don't feel threatened or unstable in their relationship.

But that could just be me talking from a high test female perspective idk
>>
I'm recovered from an eating disorder (EDNOS but close enough to anorexia to call it anorexia). It sucked a lot and it's never going to go away fully, but I eat happily and healthily now!
>>
>>22758590
When I was 21, I prefered skinny girls, my gf was 90 lbs, and shopped in the kids' section for clothes. At 30, I still like skinny, but more capable... too thin and she wouldn't have the energy, and too heavy, she wouldn't have the stamina, both mean that she wouldn't be able to go hiking with me, never get to see these beautiful and romantic places like hotsprings deep in the mountains or waterfall pools, she wouldn't be able to go on bike tours with me to national parks or do any of the things that I find fun and enjoyable. So, if a girl wanted to do those kinds of things, she'd need to be that kind of girl.
>>
Over 5 years and counting.
I'm a fucking disaster. I hate my life.
>>
>>22759270
>implying skinny is perceived by society as unattractive

Walrus please
>>
It's not worth it. You age quickly, look about 40 years old, skin looks shit, hair looks shit, face is all gaunt, even eyebrows look weird. You also get thyroid problems, fatigued adrenal glands, and another number of health problems that wound me up in hospital last year, like gallstones
>>
>>22759876
When they're skeleton tier, yes. Like when the back bones are visible, most people are turned off of that.
I'm not talking about "healthy" thin, but ana goals thin. Jah feel?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 470x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 470x782
Yes hello. I think this is a good thread for me.

I have lost 20lbs over two months. I eat less than 600 calories every day and my mental and physical health has been spiraling out of control. My goal weight is 90lbs. I will not stop until my goal is met.

I have schizophrenia (diagnosed professionally) so my ED may actually stem from extreme paranoia. I am afraid of certain foods and believe anything which has been processed in a factory is unclean and not safe for consumption. I will not eat in the evening because human beings do not require three meals a day, contrary to what we have been taught by the Industry.

I need to do a better job with balancing the food I do eat to ensure I am receiving the vitamins and minerals I need to in order to survive. I also worked with models in the past which probably encouraged these thoughts.

Anyway, I just hit 100. Ten pounds to go.
>>
I only give girls my time when they're destroying themselves for me, so yes. But they know that going in.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.