[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a good looking and nice guy Why dont I have a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: OPisafaggot.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
OPisafaggot.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
I'm a good looking and nice guy
Why dont I have a gf?
>>
>>22756961
how many girls have you asked out on a date if none thats why
>>
File: 1397683918348.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1397683918348.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>filename
>says he is nice

troll/10
>>
File: Snapshot_20151108_4.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20151108_4.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>22757063
But why don they approach me.
>>22757072
I am nice though.
>>
>>22757089
becuase thats not how things work thats like saying why doesnt money just show up in my bank account
unless youre famouse wealthy or extremely skilled at something women arent going to just line up for you youre an average bloke like the rest of us so go out there and start hunting making friends building on connections ect
>>
>>22757089
you're a good looking guy, but you're not really good looking enough for girls to approach you.

They never do any way really.
>>
>>22757125
No. Women arent some commodity to be acquired.
>>
>>22757257
he's right man
>>
>>22756961
>>22757089
Sorry bro, you aint anything special.

You just about hit average, you deformed michael cera looking mofo
>>
Cut your hair. You like someone who's going to shoot up a school.
>>
>>22756961
You look a little Andro. I don't think you have to cut the hair but you could style it a little differently.

You won't get quality relationship advice on 4chan. just put yourself out there and see what happens...
>>
>>22756961
I read this post earlier :
>Niceness is so rare, people mistake it for flirting

>>22757089
Don't be nice to attract a gf. Never works. Be more attractive and interesting.
>>
>>22756961
All girls are sluts, anon

Girls don't love men for real, they love the feeling of being with a high smv male. Their love is conditional unless it's family. Even then, mothers can fuck over their own children.

Best thing to do is lift, and know that you are a better person than any woman out there.

Modern women only offer sex

>Feminism

Is a meme
>>
there are
Slayers
Copers
Rotters

you fall into the rotters category and you need to lay down and rot bro.
>>
>>22756961

Because you're not that good looking, and you're probably not as nice as you think you are.
>>
>>22756961
I remember this picture of this faggot. He made a thread on /b/ about a week ago...even posted pics of feet like an absolute faggot kek.
>>
>>22759666
He was requested to.
>>
>>22756961
Because you're an ugly, beta dork face. Women want chad thundercock.
>>
>>22757257
everything in this world is litterally everything
>>
>>22756961
I've got news for you, son. You're not good looking, you look cringeworthy and the "nice guy" talk is a big red flag. You have no sense of reality.

Grow the fuck up
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.