[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/, help me. I gave a guy (stranger) head while my boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: dreamstime_s_22108925-564x341.jpg (27 KB, 564x341) Image search: [Google]
dreamstime_s_22108925-564x341.jpg
27 KB, 564x341
/soc/, help me.
I gave a guy (stranger) head while my boyfriend was out of town. Should I confess or live with the guilt?
>>
ITT: you rage, you lose
>>
>>22755621
why did you do it
option A comfess ruin your relationship as it should be for your actions
optiob B keeo it a secret and make up for it by being a great gf to him and have a ffm threesum
>>
If you tell him, he leaves you. But it's the right thing to do.

If you don't tell him and he figures out somehow, he might murder you.
>>
>>22755621
Let's be honest here for a second.
>do you love your boyfriend? (if no skip next step.)
If yes you wouldn't say a fucking word.
However...
>are you going to cheat on him?
Probably, so you don't really love him.
>break up with boyfriend and kill yourself.
>>
>>22755621
Killing yourself would be the right thing to do.
>>
confess
>>
My opinion on cheating, would you do it again? If so just break up, if it was a drunk mistake just live with the guilt and move on.
>>
>>22755621

Suck my dick and I will give you the answer
>>
>>22755621
Just break up. He deserves better and you know that.
>>
I do still love him but it's just... he's so old, and we barely have sex anymore. I couldn't resist getting to do it again.
>>
>>22755697
confess n leave you slut
>>
>>22755697
Maybe he would be happy to be your kekold.
>>
>>22755697
How old are each of you? Also, do you really feel guilty? Do you look sexy or do you think he's getting some from someone younger/cuter when he goes "out of town?"
>>
>>22755716
*kekold
>>
>>22755748
*kek
>>
>>22755754
C.U.C.K.
>>
>>22755768
Why is it changing the spelling? It's on other threads too.
>>
>>22755636
>ruin your relationship
It's not worth much anyway given what she did.
OP, just confess and prepare for brake up. Be mature about it.
>>
>>22755802
kekolding hard about it
>>
>>22755621
Do you want to stay with him?
If so, will him knowing this help the relationship at all?

And even if this is your wake-up call to break up with him...

Is it going to do him any good to know you cheated on him?
>>
File: eric.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
eric.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
If you can keep it a secret then do it. Guilt is for the weak.
>>
>>22755621

You should post your tits and greentext story
>>
File: 031.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
first, you should slap yourself in the face 3 times in an attempt to remove the whore within yourself, then after that, you should tell him but regardless if he chooses to stay with you, you should buy him something really nice, and be humiliated on social media such as facebook so everyuone knows you are untrustworthy and a bit useless when it comes to relationships

if it were me i would dump you move ALL your shit out on the curb, place my middle finger to your forehead and tell you to gtfo, as cheaters will always be cheaters as woman beaters will always be woman beaters in my opinion

and here is a picture of a dick drawn on my car as you love other dicks
>>
>>22756296
You got a weird dick.
>>
SHAME
>>
>>22755621
What kind of question is that ?!??Of course you should tell him. And do it before having sex with him again, you could've caught an STD (we never know) and you don't wanna mess with his health
>>
>>22755621
If you think you'll do it again, confess and let him end relationship.

If you think you've learned from it, don't say a thing, and never do it again.

You can't undo what you did, but you can control the outcome.
Also if you end up feeling very guilty,
>>22755636
FFM threesome is the way for you to feel "equal".
Never forget, you lied and hid things from him.

>but anon I don't want him with another woman
Think how he'd feel knowing your entire relationship was potentially worth one of the sluttier moments in your life, and a mouthful.
>>
did you swallow?
>>
>>22756333
*ding ding* SHAME!
>>
>Trusting women

Kek
>>
Ex boyfriend did something similar when I was out of town on a work trip. Ended up staying together but fucked us over because it pretty much ruined my trust, broke up a year later.
>>
ITT: Whores and betas justifying being a whore
>>
>>22755621
Don't even confess, just end the relationship. You are a shitty person.
>>
The 9th circle of hell is reserved for those who commit treachery, as you most certainly did.
>>
>>22755621
You are a slut.
Act accordingly.
>>
>>22755621
op is australian living in england
>>
>>22755621
he has probably cheated on you too desu
>>
Not sure... depending heavily.

>>22743184

Is full of people that have done something similar. I think in that situation you should admit it. You're feeling guilt, so you're feeling like you've done something wrong.

The question is why on both counts? Why do you feel the guilt, and why did you give the guy the BJ?
>>
>>22755621
I would tell him if I were you, but then again, I'm not a slut who would cheat in the first place.
>>
>>22755631
this
>>
>>22756903
implying that makes it ok.
>>
If you don't confess, you are living a lie, and that means you don't really love your boyfriend. if you love him you will tell him.
>>
>>22755696
This
>>22755802
Because you're fucking retarded and you and everyone else that uses that word are the cancer that is killing 4chan and you should all fucking drink bleach and die.
>>
timestamp tits or gtfo
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.