[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/ what are your experiences with muslim/middle eastern chicks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ayy.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ayy.webm
3 MB, 960x540
/soc/ what are your experiences with muslim/middle eastern chicks? how hard is it to fuck one
>>
File: tbh fam.webm (2 MB, 634x480) Image search: [Google]
tbh fam.webm
2 MB, 634x480
>>22755221
wrong webm but this is my fetish lads
>>
>>22755221
I'm basically middle eastern and I've had no luck
Arab/paki girls in London are stuck up as fuck
>>
>>22755231
i've heard on /int/ that the western ones are usually extremely slutty during college and high school, is this just a meme
>>
>>22755242
In high school in Toronto there was this cute iraqi girl that i had a crush on. But i was autistic beta back then. she ended up fucking and going to prom with my friend. She also wore a headscarf

So yeah the western ones take dick
>>
UK here, I had an Iranian gf, she wasnt muslim though. She was lovely and sex with her was fun, she was kinda dominant which was hot. I havent seen her for over a year but still think about her often even though I have had another gf since then.
>>
File: hornjabi.jpg (177 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
hornjabi.jpg
177 KB, 960x1280
>>22755221
bump brehs
>>
>>22755221
Most of them are extremely prude and never put out or extremely slutty and will do whatever you want it's all a matter of luck on which one you find
>>
>>22755242
true, she was. Sex positive as fuck, hot as fuck.
>>
I know a pakistani chick...she is about a 7/10 but she is absolutely crazy as fuck. And you dont put your dick in crazy
>>
I dated an Iranian chick for a while. She was in the US for university. She said she was non-practicing, and she showed it: She drank, she ate bacon and BBQ, she loved punk rock, and she gave me some of the best head I've ever had. The sex in general was top-tier.

Once it started getting serious, she told me that I'd have to convert so her family wouldn't disown her. I'm a Christian and practicing, so that wasn't going to happen. Realizing we didn't have a future together, we ended things amicably. We kept screwing for a couple of months, but that came to an end when I started dating someone else.

That was 10 years ago. I still hear from her every now and then. She graduated, moved back to Tehran for a while, and currently lives in London.
>>
half-middle eastern guy here. I've never been with a middle eastern girl, but it's probably pretty hard to fuck one considering most middle eastern parents are overprotective as shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.