[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find the female equivalent of myself? Dating apps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151108_150243.jpg (873 KB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_150243.jpg
873 KB, 1920x2592
Where do I find the female equivalent of myself?

Dating apps are useless for me. I never really get any matches or interests on tinder, pof, okcupid, etc. If I do, they're either really fat or really ugly.

I just want a qt girl into video games :(
>>
u look ugly cuz u sad
>>
>>22754117
Doesn't mean I can't be loved and wanted if I'm sad
>>
>>22754123
you can be loved, but you cant be wanted
>>
>>22754099
A girl who plays video games is a commodity. Sad but true. If that's what you want, you're going to have to reach downwards, date someone who's under your league in appearance
>>
>>22754128
I want to feel both.
>>22754129
Dating someone that I'm not attracted to would be silly. I don't have high standards anyway.
>>
>>22754099
You can find her at game festival or exhibition.
>>
I would say that regardless of whether or not it's fair, or women's standards are too high, like people say you have to look at yourself and ask if there's really all that much appeal. If it seems like women are very shallow, and that thought doesn't deter you from trying dating then you should really take some time out of your day to work on yourself and make some better changes with your style and hygiene.

And really I honestly believe that any guy could date any girl if he gets the chance to impress her. The only thing you could really have trouble doing with your face is getting their attention. After that speedbump, it's up to you to seem like a happy and driven person and not be boring.
>>
Bump :))
>>
start by trying to meet a girl in real life rather than on the internet, go to video game events or some shit like that, as long as you have some balls you're bound to meet a girl that likes the same things
>>
>>22754099
sean, you are ugly
>>
>>22754556
Stating the obvious :)
>>
hi
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.