[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan thread. ITT: Post if you are vegan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 24
File: 1..jpg (21 KB, 604x500) Image search: [Google]
1..jpg
21 KB, 604x500
Vegan thread. ITT: Post if you are vegan.
>>
I'm a vegetarian. Have a bump.
>>
File: greasy-burger.jpg (172 KB, 816x548) Image search: [Google]
greasy-burger.jpg
172 KB, 816x548
>>
File: Native_Foods1.jpg (74 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Native_Foods1.jpg
74 KB, 800x533
I'm vegan..
also what's the point of this thread tho?
>>
>>22751513
Thanks, anon!
>>22751525
Enjoy being a landwhale, faggot.
>>22751562
To meet other /soc/ vegans
>>
>>22751320
Wanna know if someone's vegan or not? Don't worry, they'll tell you.
>>
File: 391760_v1.jpg (141 KB, 550x650) Image search: [Google]
391760_v1.jpg
141 KB, 550x650
>>22751667
What a cute and original joke! thanks friend, for all of the great laughs i had from this hilarious jape. Ahahahahahaha

Also what's up with meat eaters always going to vegan threads/forums/pages just to shit on them? It's like they're forcing their beliefs on us
>>
>>22751320
I don't quite know what you're getting at with this thread, OP. This is 4chan. Anything even tangentially related to or suggestive of compassionate attitudes will be relentlessly mocked.

Enjoy being trolled by 17-year-old self-professed "neoreactionaries".
>>
I'm nearly a vegan, except for eggs. Because chickens crap them out whether we're there or not.
>>
Fully vegan here c: Any hot guys have a snap? I'm a girl
>>
Mostly vegan here. I eat meat about once a month. I don't really consider myself a vegan though
>>
>>22751667
Wanna know if someone likes steak? Don't worry, they'll tell you. In great detail. Then harass you for at least 5 minutes for not liking exactly the rarity of steak they like. Multiple times.

Meatfaggots are INFINITELY worse than vegetarians.
>>
>>22752373
I always thought that it was the vegetarians that were the most annoying. The vegans I know don't brag about it
>>
>>22752373
>>22751719
>>22751655
LEL this damage control
>>22752280
yeah, that ain't vegan at all lol
>>
>>22752397
I figured it was close enough lol.
>>
>>22752397
What damage control? Meatfags are annoying cunts. The red meat just killed off their brain cells so they lack awareness of the intense hypocrisy of their own behavior. I'll bet you get real mad at the Chinese for "abusing animals" too, don't you, faggot?
>>
>>22752066
The chickens are kept in cages, killed when they get too old to be profitable to keep alive, and male chicks born into the egg industry are killed. It's not as simple as you make it out to be.
>>22752237
>Any hot guys have a snap? I'm a girl
Timestamped pic of you holding vegan food or fake.
>>
>>22752431
Chickens don't have to be abused for eggs. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>22752429
your farm needs to be calmed senpai

my farm is ok though because I killed all the animals in it :^)
>>
File: seitan-country-fried19061.jpg (318 KB, 564x624) Image search: [Google]
seitan-country-fried19061.jpg
318 KB, 564x624
>>22752237
What's 'hot' to you, kemosabe?

>>22752373
If I had a dollar for every time some SUV-driving chucklefuck told me they didn't "believe in that" ("that" being non-carnivorousness) or that "men need to eat meat", I'd have enough to buy a meal at Native Foods Café.
>>
>>22752439
>Chickens don't have to be abused for eggs. Your argument is invalid.
don't have to be is different than are
unless your source is actually humane, which isn't anything you can get in a store
>>
File: Photo on 11-7-15 at 11.10 PM.jpg (140 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-7-15 at 11.10 PM.jpg
140 KB, 1080x720
been vegan for 11 years

aaaayyyyeeeeee
>>
>>22752461
More people keep chickens as pets all the time. There are at least four or five people in my neighborhood alone that do so and that's only happened within about the past four years or so. Admittedly, a lot of them probably also eat some of the chickens, which is fucked, but it's not at all necessary.

This "all food produced from animal labor" shit is total nonsense in regard to chickens. Chickens are gonna lay eggs regardless of what you fucking do. Even wild jungle fowl will lay some sterile eggs without cocks around. Bees I can understand and dairy requires pregnancy, but eggs?? Vegans being against eating eggs just shows how dogmatic and retarded they are as a group.
>>
File: 20485867384.png (32 KB, 207x104) Image search: [Google]
20485867384.png
32 KB, 207x104
>>22752469
8 for me, minus a few months of vegetarianism here and there. Congrats.
>>
>>22752469
i can tell t.bh
>>
>>22752469
Nice. How old are you now? I'm 22, vegan since 12.
>>
>>22752505
how?
>>
File: tumblr_n6ynel2CY61qh66wqo1_500.jpg (44 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ynel2CY61qh66wqo1_500.jpg
44 KB, 500x448
>>22751320

And vegan keks claim to be the ones who treat animals humanely. At least carnivores kill their food as quick and painlessly as possible, rather than starving them to death to serve their own ego.
>>
>>22752525
1/10 b8, got me to reply
>>
>>22752505
how
>>22752506
I'm about to be 25, but turned vegan when i was 13, vegetarian when i was 12 or something?
>>
>>22752525
Cats can be healthy on vegan diets, but only if they are given vegan cat food that is fortified with nutrients that normally only occur in animal sources which are necessary for cats to be healthy. However, that's irrelevant. The fact that some species of animals need to eat meat to live and/or to be healthy has no bearing on how humans should behave and eat given that we can be healthy as herbivores.
>>
>>22752539

Not bate. It's a fact that vegans are far more cruel to animals than carnivores. We don't kill to feed our egos. We kill to feed our stomachs.
>>
File: Figure_34_01_05ab.jpg (275 KB, 1117x801) Image search: [Google]
Figure_34_01_05ab.jpg
275 KB, 1117x801
>>22752544

Except the human digestive system isn't herbivorous.

We are carnivores. If we were herbivores, why can't we digest cellulose?
>>
>>22752548
Given that you can "feed your stomach" without killing, you are actually killing to "feed your tastebuds".
>>
File: full retard.jpg (126 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
full retard.jpg
126 KB, 450x373
>>22752558
>We are carnivores
>mfw
Try to survive more than a few years on a diet of nothing but meat then, faggot.
>>
File: f43-17b_the_digestive_s_c.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
f43-17b_the_digestive_s_c.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>22752544

For extra comparison. The human digestive system resembles more a fox's than it does any herbivore.

>>22752567

Wrong. You can't survive eating rocks or inorganic matter. The very definition of being life is that you kill other life to perpetuate your existence. You cannot live and not kill.

Typical vegans. They know nothing about science.
>>
>>22751320

A vegan atheist Crossfitter meets someone new. For the first time, they're speechless; they don't know which of those three things they should FUCKING THROW IN THAT ASSHOLES FACE first.
>>
>>22752525
>Owners fed it rice milk, pasta and potatoes
>Somehow this is vegans' fault
>Not retards'
This just backs up my view that most people are too retarded to own pets. And for every one vegan that does some stupid shit like this that makes the papers, there are LITERALLY MILLIONS of meatfags who outright abuse their animals, let their fucking dogs piss and shit everywhere and bark at all hours of the night, and let their cats run wild spreading disease, letting them get killed by traffic and allowing them to destroy ecosystems. Meatfags are still worse.

>>22752558
>Inaccurate depiction of human digestive tract
>Humans have molars immediately identifiable as suited to grinding plants
>No claws, no armor, no adaptations for hunting of any kind whatsoever
>Basic herbivore hindgut fermenter body plan
>We're carnivores!
No, you're retards. The only thing that's missing is a functional caecum, which has degenerated into the appendix. But the appendix STILL functions to a degree.

>>22752575
This. Meatfags must make themselves retarded with red meat or something.

>>22752595
>Typical vegans. They know nothing about science.
Ho ho! Speak for your fucking ingorant self, moron. You're the one claiming that humans are fucking carnivores. NOBODY in the actual biological community would make such an ass backwards claim. You're not only objectively wrong, you're stupid too.
>>
>>22752558
humans are omnivores

without cooked meat we would never have had enough calories to develop our brains as far as we did

vegans could literally not exist without that evolutionary trait meat brought us. they're lucky we have the supplements for these stupid fucks to even survive today
>>
>>22752575

I would have died without meat as a child, because I had a stomach disorder that caused me to vomit up most of my food. In fact, most children eat substantially more meat than vegetables. Meat saved my life.

Vegetables contain many bitter compounds that are also found in poisonous plants, which children's taste buds are more sensitive to than adults, and they're more keen to things that contain sugars and fats, which is why children generally love meat and dairy.

There's a reason getting children to eat their vegetables is a battle, and children need more fat, calories, and protein to feed their brain development. It's a good thing for children to eat meat, and drink lots of milk to help develop their bone structure.
>>
>>22752595
Obviously "killing" in this discussion refers to the killing of sentient beings. Thanks for proving how incompetent meat eaters are.
>>
>>22752623
>without cooked meat we would never have had enough calories to develop our brains as far as we did
Lies. This is just a bullshit theory that's gained popular acceptance because the anglosphere likes to eat like shit. Literally that's all. Meat doesn't make you smart. Elephants are intelligent and they're herbivores that eat fucking trees. Diet has little effect on intelligence.
>>
File: but thats wrong.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
but thats wrong.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>>22752623
>mfw I have been vegan for a decade
>mfw I never take supplements or vitamins
>mfw since becoming vegan I have only been sick twice; once was a flu that only lasted a few hours, the other was a very minor cold
>mfw vegans are healthier than meat eaters
>mfw vegans don't need supplements
>mfw you are a faggot
>>
File: hey.jpg (24 KB, 542x650) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
24 KB, 542x650
>>22751320
this thread feels like high school lol

do any of you guys do activism?
whats your fave vegan restaurant of all time??
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (25 KB, 920x606) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
25 KB, 920x606
>>22752624
>milk is good for bones
>2013+2
>still believing this myth
>>
>>22752650
How do you get vitamin B12? Vegans DO need to supplement that in some way.
>>
>>22752650
are you able to go to the store and get 300%+ more than you'd normally get out in the wild?
yes?
ok
>>
File: CopyofDSC07318_zpsc4a18bff.jpg (138 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
CopyofDSC07318_zpsc4a18bff.jpg
138 KB, 640x480
>>22752623

Most of our brain development occurred before we figured out cooking, because we discovered a nifty trick as a species. We learned to eat bone marrow, which is extremely rich in nutrients, especially for fueling brain development.

>>22752615

>This just backs up my view that most people are too retarded to own pets.

Dogs will piss and shit everywhere, and cats will spread disease without humans help, and will continue to get killed by traffic. Have you never seen a dead deer on the road? How did pet owners do that?

>Humans have molars immediately identifiable as suited to grinding plants

Herbivore molars and human molars are very different. Human molars are capped with a crown that has sharp ridges designed to grind meat. We also have canines and incisors for cutting into animal flesh. Herbivores also have less teeth on average than carnivores and herbivores, many only having teeth on the bottom jaw.

>This. Meatfags must make themselves retarded with red meat or something.

Says the retard who's brain is starved of the essential fats and proteins necessary for proper brain function.
>>
>>22752665
I eat some things that contain it. I cook with coconut milk and coconut yogurt, I believe those contain B12, and I also cook with nutritional yeast. However, I don't eat those things for the B12; I eat them because I like making recipes with them. I was vegan for years before even eating any of those things and remained completely healthy.
It is true that vegans often lack B12, but it's not specific to vegans. Meat eaters often lack B12 as well. It's been a long time since I've read about it, but if I recall correctly, humans naturally get B12 from trace amounts of soil residue on vegetables, but now lack B12 due to the intensive washing of vegetables in modern food production. I also believe that B12 is not normally obtained from meat. However, as I said, it's been a while since I read anything about it, so I could be mistaken about some of this.
>>22752666
>implying you don't buy your food at a grocery store too
>>
>>22752690
I live in rogue river oregon, I have been months without going to grocery store.
>>
>>22752666

There's a reason no vegan culture has ever existed throughout history.

Veganism is nothing more than a new outlet for rich, white, upper-middle class millennials to feel smugly superior to other people.

>>22752665

They don't. In fact study after study has shown that vegans severely lack in some of the most basic nutritional needs.

>>22752659

"The USDA’s recommendations are based on the fact that milk is a prime source for three important nutrients: calcium, potassium, and vitamin D (which is added to fortified milk.)

“Milk contains a big package of nutrients that are especially important to bone health,” says Connie M. Weaver, PhD, who directs the nutrition department at Purdue University. “People who don’t drink milk tend to be deficient in them. So it makes good sense to encourage people to consume dairy products.”

Milk is also a good source of potassium -- another compelling reason the USDA committee increased the recommended servings from two to three in 2005, according to Penny Kris-Etherton, PhD, RD, professor of nutrition at Pennsylvania State University, who served on the committee." -WebMD

"Cow's milk is naturally an excellent source of calcium. It has vitamin D and it has potassium and it's a complete protein source as well. With other forms of dairy – cheese, yogurt and other sources – you are getting some, but not all, of the nutrients from milk. For example, in yogurt the water in milk is taken away so you get possibly more protein per serving. But you may also get more fat and salt. Yogurt would be a good option to replace cow's milk if you'd like, especially a non-fat greek yogurt which is lower in carbs and higher in protein." -Vandana Sheth, spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.

The list goes on. You'd have to be a vegan faggot reading from conspiracy websites to think milk is bad for you. Did they also tell you vaccines cause autism?
>>
File: Gorilla-Herbivore-Canines1.jpg (120 KB, 650x519) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla-Herbivore-Canines1.jpg
120 KB, 650x519
>>22752678
>Most of our brain development occurred before we figured out cooking, because we discovered a nifty trick as a species. We learned to eat bone marrow, which is extremely rich in nutrients, especially for fueling brain development.
Yeah, this is still bullshit.

>Dogs will piss and shit everywhere, and cats will spread disease without humans help, and will continue to get killed by traffic
Yeah no they don't. You know why? Because cats are fucking native to Eurasia and North Africa, you dumb cunt. Not the entire planet, which is where humans spread them.

>Herbivore molars and human molars are very different
You obviously don't know a damn thing about what you're talking about. Go ask literally any biologist if humans have herbivore or carnivore molars. They don't even really have fucking omnivore molars because most omnivores have molars more like carnivores.

>Human molars are capped with a crown that has sharp ridges designed to grind meat
Yeah, no. You're totally full of shit. Human molars are NOT "capped with sharp ridges". Literally the image you posted of the herbivore jawbone has sharper ridges than human molars do. You're literally just believing whatever you want to justify your shit diet.

>We also have canines and incisors for cutting into animal flesh
Pic related. Also, incisors aren't for cutting into flesh, retard. God damn do you know ANYTHING about this subject? Just be silent.

>Says the retard who's brain is starved of the essential fats and proteins necessary for proper brain function.
Yes, I'm quite sure you're a dietician. Tell you what. Next time you visit your family doctor, ask if he recommends eating an all meat diet or a plant high in fiber and low in saturated fat and see what happens.

>>22752690
>It is true that vegans often lack B12
Generally, as a vegan you are going to eventually lack B12 because it's mostly found in animal foods. It takes many years to deplete sufficiently in the body to cause problems though.
>>
>>22752712
>There's a reason no vegan culture has ever existed throughout history.
False. There have been vegan tribes for thousands of years if not more.
>milk contains a few beneficial nutrients
>is therefore healthy
So if I mix poison with calcium and potassium that will make poison healthy?
>>
>>22752712
>There's a reason no vegan culture has ever existed throughout history.
This is a statement that more reveals your ignorance (again) than anything. During the entire span of recorded history, we've had agriculture including pastoralism. Our ancestors are almost exclusively herbivorous. And our closest relatives still living are too.

>But muh hunting Chimps!
Yeah, even Chimpanzees are primarily herbivores.

You really need to stop having an opinion on this subject. I think there are enough idiots on this planet pontificating on shit they don't know a fucking thing about.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>22752431
>>
>>22752749
Órale pues...
>>
File: happy fuhrer.jpg (14 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
happy fuhrer.jpg
14 KB, 285x214
>>22752749
>mfw you're real
I'm a vegan guy but I don't have Snapchat.
>>
>>22752647

You're a fucking mong. Elephants are only as intelligent as they are because of their immense size, and the brain size needed to function, and that only even applies to Asian Elephants. African Elephants, along with every other herbivore can't even pass a mirror test. It is an empirical fact that carnivores have larger brain size to body mass ratios. Herbivores are biologically less intelligent.

>>22752717

>Yeah, this is still bullshit.

Someone call the waambulance, we have a severe case of ass-devastation. Also, nice pic, the most herbivorous primate who can't pass a mirror test, unlike his chimp and bonobo cousins, who are omnivorous, and eat lots of meat.

> Because cats are fucking native to Eurasia and North Africa, you dumb cunt.

Lynx, Bobcat, Cougar... Veganism really does make you retarded that you don't even know that the Subfamily of Felinae extends across the entire globe.

>Go ask literally any biologist if humans have herbivore or carnivore molars.

http://www.mainstreetsmiles.com/dental-and-skull-anatomy-of-carnivores-herbivores-and-omnivores/

Funny you mention that. Any biologist will tell you humans are omnivores.

>incisors aren't for cutting into flesh, retard.

"humans use their incisors and canines for ripping and cutting, and their molars and premolars for grinding." -See link above.

>Just be silent.

Doesn't offer any evidence, and demands silence. You're a fucking cultist.

> Next time you visit your family doctor

You realize that people have recently discovered that the food pyramid was upside down, and that inverting it actually improves people's health and encourages weight loss, right?

>False. There have been vegan tribes for thousands of years if not more.

Citation Needed.

>So if I mix poison with calcium and potassium that will make poison healthy?

Mong.
>>
File: 0.jpg (11 KB, 279x267) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11 KB, 279x267
>>22752828
>You realize that people have recently discovered that the food pyramid was upside down, and that inverting it actually improves people's health and encourages weight loss, right?
>>
>>22752737

>Our ancestors are almost exclusively herbivorous. And our closest relatives still living are too.

You've never studied anthropology. Humans exclusively herbivorous? That explains all of those broken animal bones with cut marks, as well as the burnt spots. Fucking hell, humans have been eating meat for over 6 million years before we were even humans, and our closest relatives, the chimps and bonobos eat a fairly large quantity of meat, including insects, and have even been known to engage in cannibalism.

You literally have never studied anything in your life.

>Chimpanzees are primarily herbivores.

This is false. They're omnivores.
>>
>>22752828
>>22752845
Yeah, all you keep doing is repeating shit that's not true because you want to believe. Just leave. You're not even worth point by point refuting anymore.
>>
>>22752844

http://breakingmuscle.com/nutrition/what-is-healthy-eating-turning-the-food-pyramid-upside-down

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/06/22/food-pyramid-guide.aspx

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4326777/ns/dateline_nbc/t/inverting-food-pyramid/#.Vj71ZvmrSUk

There is very sound science that the food pyramid made America fat, while doing the opposite encourages weight loss.

Coupled with an active lifestyle, meat consumption encourages the production of testosterone, which burns fat. Fruits and vegetables should not compose most of, but about half of your plate, while refined grains and carbohydrates should be reduced to a minimum, the smallest portion of your meal, if you eat it at all. Meals should also be smaller portioned, as well as more frequently eaten, 6 times per day rather than 3, as this is closer to what our bodies evolved to do, graze(and no, not eat grass, but eating small amounts throughout the day). This act encourages the body to increase the rate of its metabolism.

Actually do some research on nutrition and diet before making such mongoloided assumptions.
>>
>>22752873

You never refuted anything. You spouted cultist mantras.

You're like a Scientologist. Keep writing your blogs about how meat and vaccines are tools of the patriarchy to give everyone autism and cancer, and how you can only be healthy by becoming a breatharian.
>>
>>22752885
Have fun eating a diet that is 50%+ sugar and fat then. We'll see how long you live.
>>
>>22752873

Seriously, you didn't even know that cats are native to both North and South America.

You couldn't win an argument with a blind, deaf, dumb turtle who had a full lobotomy.
>>
>>22752895

I've eaten mostly meat and dairy all of my life, with fruits and vegetables having always been a small portion of my diet. I've always been a healthy weight, and always checked up well with my doctors. I've also never had a cavity either, and have great dental health. My only real problem is I'm not active enough, but I'm working on that to get into better shape, without really altering my diet outside of cutting back on soda, and that's really it.
>>
>>22752914
>acuses someone else of not knowing that cats are native to various continents when anon was obviously referring specifically to felis catus
>doesn't realize that fat/oil/sugar is the top of the food pyramid
>>
>>22752928

>Doesn't realize that fats and sugars are some of the primary nutrients needed for humans to survive.

>Doesn't realize that Olive Oil is extremely healthy

>Because cats are fucking native to Eurasia and North Africa, you dumb cunt. Not the entire planet, which is where humans spread them.

Felis Catus. AKA Felis Silvestris Catus, AKA The Domestic Cat. You know it doesn't really matter where they're native to, because domestic cats wouldn't exist without humans. The problem is the word "Cat" alone refers to *All* Cats, meaning all Felidae. You can't pretend to be that stupid, you just are, like most, if not all vegans.
>>
>>22752984
>>Doesn't realize that fats and sugars are some of the primary nutrients needed for humans to survive.
>>Doesn't realize that Olive Oil is extremely healthy
I didn't say that olive oil is not healthy, fucktard. However, it is not "extremely healthy" in excessive amounts. You suggested turning the 'food pyramid' upside down, which means making fat/sugar/oil the largest part of your diet. Go ahead and limit it to olive oil, you still won't fare well.
>The problem is the word "Cat" alone refers to *All* Cats, meaning all Felidae
The 'problem' is that you are trying to create a problem where there is none (aside from your incompetence).
>>
>>22753022

The problem is you said something extremely retarded, and are backpeddling like a spineless faggot.

And I do most of my cooking with Olive Oil, and am also going to start incorporating another healthy fat into my diet: Lard, which has been scientifically proven to be healthier than butter and margarine.
>>
>>22752768
Aww too bad
>>
>>22751866
Verdad
>>
do any vegans wanna kik
>>
>>22752544
Enjoy your dead cats
>>
>>22753170
still around?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447004432910.jpg (39 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447004432910.jpg
39 KB, 720x960
Great thread tbqh senpai

Vegan for about 8 months. I did vegetarian on and off for like 5 years. Since January I've lost 40 lbs. Feels good man.
>>
File: photo_2015-11-08_18-25-35.jpg (20 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
photo_2015-11-08_18-25-35.jpg
20 KB, 500x382
been veggie since forever, been vegan for almost a year. Although I'm struggling with binging at the moment, I think I'm going to try HCLF vegan to see if it does anything for me.
>>
>>22753955
yeah angelcantus, just lemme know you're from this thread pls
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.