[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls who are into older guys: why? Is it daddy issues, money,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 7
Girls who are into older guys: why?

Is it daddy issues, money, or something else?
>>
Experience, maturity, ambition, not living at their mom's house. They're not afraid to do/say what they want because they actually know how to do it.
>>
older guy here, can confirm that i have more confidence and less arrogance than i used to

on the other hand, i'm not in as good shape as I used to

on the other other hand, I'm rich now
>>
>>22750629
More charm, less immaturity, treats me better, more experienced and I just like the rugged older look
>>
>>22750646
>>22750743
>>22750752

Yeah now that I think of it, I was acting quite retarded in my 20s.
>>
Speaking from a gay perspective:

>more mature
>more intelligent
>usually chubby which floats my boat
>affectionate, lots of cuddles
>not judgemental at all

Vs young guys

>i'm so hot look at me i'm an attention whore, let me take 400 selfies so everyone knows i'm hot omg
>yeah we're chatting but my phone is glued to my hand and i'm on grindr
>you're a bear? Lose some weight you fucking slob
>i know you just bought me tons of drinks but i wanna fuck him more. Wanna watch?
>i just took 6 loads up my ass, woohoo!
>general utterly retarded behavior
>can't have a conversation without using emojis and 'lol'

I know you asked girls.. but same coin, different perspective.
>>
Have you ever met a 19 year old guy? Fuck that. If you're not 21 or over, I don't fuck with you.
>>
Experience, maturity, attitude. I enjoy how they express their sexuality. And i'm just attracted to raspy voices and that wise look some have going on.
Theyre very overwhelming and greater in size. I like feeling little.
>>
I'm 32, I fucked a 19 year old Peruvian girl from work for a few months. She was an intern, I was her direct supervisor. She flirted with me at work all the time but I never did anything. After she got fired I started texting her and eventually we started kind of dating. She told me, "....and yeah, I have daddy issues." as part of a conversation once. I always felt weird being in public with her though. I'd take her out to dinner or something and every other word was something along the lines of "like" "ummmm" "uhhhh" We went to this little homely Chinese place on lower greenville once. There was a guy near my age with his wife, also near my age, and a daughter maybe 8 years old. The place we were at was very small so the tables were very close. She was going on and on about some fight that she had with her mom....because she still lived with her mom. I was honestly embarrassed.

But.....dat young ass. Goddamn she was hot as fuck.
>>
Power. Authority. Seniority.
>>
It's the sense of feeling overpowerd and small I think, older dudes are generally hung
>>
>>22751147
Yeah, I kind of try to make a conscious effort to not talk to loud in public about things that makes it obvious how young I am. But I also like pretending to be a grown up anyway.
>>
I've been getting with my friends father for 2 months now
>>
I feel an older man is more intellectual than a man of my age. 22 here, in a serious relationship with a 37 year old. Neither of us are wealthy and we didn't find out each others' ages til after a few weeks of meeting each other, we met somewhere in the middle and were so enthralled in actual conversation that age ultimately didn't matter.

Yo how do I tell my family I'm dating a guy 15 years older than me?
>>
>>22752944
Unless he looks 37, just lie and knock a few years off when introducing to family.

Being 37 myself that might not work, though...
>>
>>22752967
My guess was 28 when we met, so it could work, but I see potential here so unless I'm going to be lying til my immediate family all dies off...
>>
>>22752944
heh, just drop he bomb.

I am 54 and just married my 23yo wife, who I met here on /soc/ 4 years ago. Neither of us were looking at all, it just clicked. I get along with her family just fine - definitely awkward moments but usually laughable.
>>
>>22752990
Wonderful, congrats to the happy couple. I'll hope for the best.
>>
>>22752978
Hmm.

If they love you, they'll respect your decision.

He is no doubt a decent person, meeting him would probably assuage any initial concerns about the difference in age they might have.
>>
>>22753002
TY. I am pretty sure she's not going to kill me for the insurance and 401K.

& really, if you like the guy enough to introduce him, coming clean with his age is the best plan. Save your white-lie capital for bigger secrets...
>>
>>22753013
>giving your assets to your spouse
>ever
Especially in a age gap situation, keep that shit separate. You can have joint accounts, but keep big stuff like 401k etc separate. Its 2015 and joint stuff just serves to cause problems one way or another.
>>
33, M, France. Had about 20 partners, all were younger. All had daddy issues.
>>
I've been into older guys since I was 12, I definitely have had an absence of a father figure in my life and I'm a liability and need guidance.
My recent conclusions
>>
>>22753494
do you have kik?
>>
>>22753505
phophon
>>
I'm 26 now and teenage girls fucking love me, but girls old enough to drink aren't interested, they're looking for guys in their 30s it seems.

I think part of the reason girls go for older guys is the power difference.
>>
21yo daiting 27yo.
>look sexier
>hairier
>smarter
>experienced
>extreamly into my body
>not self centred
>successfull
>more money causes less stress
>stability
>willing to settle down
>>
>>22750629
Better taste in music and food, can cook, have a car, a place of their own, aren't afraid of their own opinions, better in bed. It's a longer list even than that. I'm 20, guy I'm about to hook up with is 39.
>>
>>22751147
This is why I only date men over 40.
>>
>>22753744

Pretty much this, except for settling down.

I'm 19 and prefer older guys (50+). Yes, I have daddy issues and feel protected and more comfortable with older guys. I don't want a "relationship" and don't want to settle down. A lot of guys I've "dated" have been married and I don't want to disrupt their married life, just have some fun.
>>
Any sexy teens in sheffield, obviously above legal age. I'm 33 attractive and slim
>>
any milf?
>>
>>22750629
I think it's just how I feel like I can rely on them ya know? They have their shit together, they're experienced, they know how to handle me or whatever. But definitely daddy issues, too, for sure.

But the thing about me is, it's less of a sexual thing? I mean I look up to them so I expect them to have good morals or whatever lol and not go after a girl way younger than them. For example, when I was 16, I had a huge crush on my 27 year old teacher and when he started to flirt back, I was disgusted because in my mind, he was supposed to be a good guy and not flirt with a 16 year old for obvious reasons.

It's kinda weird that way for me? I feel like I can definitely end up liking an older guy but end up feeling let down if they reciprocate the feelings because they're not who I thought they were. ugh
>>
I'm also into younger women, somehow I like it a lot. And not just sex talk, but also usual talking. If any younger women are interested, give me your Kik and maybe we connect. Also just for talking about it.
>>
Since I was 11 I used to be the toy of many men online. Once I was 15 a lot of them left but a few stayed. When I was 16 I got a boyfriend my age but that didn't go well, I really wanted an older guy. The older I got the more upset I was that less guys were interested in me.
I think my web whore phase really influenced my preference in men.
>>
File: IMG_20151022_084336.jpg (2 MB, 1982x2604) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151022_084336.jpg
2 MB, 1982x2604
>>22750646
>>22750752
>>22751076
>>22751106
>>22751274
>>22751394
>>22753494
>>22753744
>>22753757
>>22753944
>>22754012

Hello 34 y/o. Lemme know if you wanna chat (not necessarily sexual, I enjoy hearing how your day is going, etc.) Send email to [email protected] (throwaway email) with timestamped picture.
>>
>>22754118
Wow. Casting a pretty wide net there, bub.
>>
>>22752990
Greetext story please - I love romance and age gap - it didn't work out for me, I'd love to hear about it working out for ya'll.

Idk. I dated an 18 y/o as a 29-30 year old - we had an ongoing relationship that was sexy and fun - but ultimately was empty and not the real thing. I thought we both wanted it to be. But she was too immature and didn't know what she wanted or some shit. "Different seasons."

That's the other side of it - you can be older man and established and comfortable in your own skin + life... and young grill will reject you because they get scared by something that stable + healthy.
>>
>>22754126
Yeah, anyone who expressed an interest in older guys, I quoted on the post. Thanks for your constructive contribution to the discussion.
>>
>>22754118
Seriously though, hubba hubba
Where are you located?
>>
>>22754118
god... your fucking proportions
thick thighs and big shoulders
hnnng, you're perfect
>>
I've been into older guys since I was 14. I'm 22 now. The biggest age gap I've had was about 8 years. Most of my boyfriends, however, have been within 5 years of me--I don't consider that an age gap at all.

>What do I like about older men?
Generally speaking, girls seem to mature at a faster rate than men. I like an experienced guy. Someone with a career and a plan. I want someone who has seen a little more of the world than most people my age. I'd like to travel some more and sooner or later start a family. That is still a bit of a way off for me, but guys my age usually can't even imagine themselves that far in the future. Older men seem to have a better idea of what they want in a relationship and what works for them. I really appreciate that because although I'm smart, I'm still learning. It's difficult to learn anything from a boy who is less experienced at life and relationships.

>inb4daddyissues?
Sure. You could stay it stems from daddy issues, but not in a creepy way. I've spend a good 98% of my life without a father. So I've been "adopting" older men my whole life--teachers, friends, etc. Many of them made me who I am. I asked a million questions about life/guys/sex/the world and I have a few older men to thank for their patience in answering them.

So now that I'm no longer a teen, I have my own career in development and my views more or less hashed out, I feel like I'm ready to keep growing and evolving but guys my age (generally) cannot help me do that anymore. Not terribly long ago, I tried dating a guy 5 years older than me. It was a mess. I was helping pay HIS bills, helping HIM find a new job, helping HIM with everything I could...and I got nothing in return. No more boys, please.

and >>22754118 is attractive, but sets of my red-flag alerts.
>>
>>22753944

This is very bizarre. Why would you flirt (I.e. initiate sexual interaction) and then feel disgusted when they reciprocate? If you are strictly looking for a platonic father figure then treat that person as you would a father - meaning dont fucking flirt with him. Flirting with someone then acting grossed out when they flirt back is what crazy bitches do. You are putting yourself in an uncomfortable situation and you are definitely making the guy feel like shit by initiating a sexual interaction then reacting to him like a gross deviant when he responds to your come one.

Seriously, get your shirt together and figure out what you want before you come across someone as crazy as you who will end up stalking and/or raping you
>>
>>22754936
It is completely unfair to flirt with a guy and be disgusted if he flirts back. I think what she was saying, however, was she was looking for or hoping for someone who would be above that, because of her age.

Surprise, surprise, I used to underage girl too. Many men are not. Regardless, it is a double standard to expect him not to respond. It doesn't show much emotional maturity.
>>
>>22754949
I used to be an underage girl too*
oops lol
>>
>>22754936
I've never felt disgusted by that situation, but I can give some perspective.

Back when I was a young teenager I was definitely interested in older guys. But it's kind of a catch 22. It's a bit of a red flag if 23+ year olds are pursuing a 15 year old girl.

Two interactions come to mind from that year.
One guy tried hitting on me. He was obviously late twenties. I was visibly uncomfortable and told him I was 15. He said "That doesn't bother me" which was not a good sign.

Another guy approached me saying his friend ditched him for dinner and wanted to know if I'd join him. I was admittedly naive and just saw free food, so I grinned and agreed.
He saw my braces and got a look of panic. Asked how old I was, and after finding out he babbled about where my parents were and oh god he's so sorry and he thought I was older
And he literally ran away.
I thought it was sweet that he didn't want to creep on young girls and wished that he didn't sprint off since I still wanted that dinner.

I had always fantasized about a respectable older guy kind of grappling with his feelings and me slowly seducing him and making him succumb to the degeneracy.

Now that I'm older and not jailbait, I don't feel that older guys should struggle with a deep moral decision in order to sleep with me.
Though I kind of like it when I see that hesitation in their eyes when they hear my age. I watch the wheels turn:
>oh god she's so much younger than me
>but she's an adult, right? She can make her own decisions
>look, she's smiling at me. She's into me. She knows how old I am
>okay. Okay. This is okay.

It kind of tickles my seduction kink and I do like it when there's a dynamic of me being the younger, naive, little thing to be taught. And he's the older, wiser, big man who I should listen to.
>>
>>22754949

I get her twisted reasoning, I'm just saying its a fucked up thing to do. Who knows what the other guy is going through - maybe he's lonely, maybe he has marriage issues. Adding "omg u old perv" on top of that isn't helpful to anyone.

Luckily for me, I usually brush shit like that off and move on with life, but I can totally see how a man would start thinking like a misogynist after a few encounters like that
>>
File: 1338564882984.png (202 KB, 863x431) Image search: [Google]
1338564882984.png
202 KB, 863x431
>25
>look 15
>First year of university
>No car, min wage and live with family
>>
I'm 22, make 120k a year, have my life together and honestly tired of running into deadbeats my age doing nothing. Who are obsessed with the party lifestyle that I'm not into anymore. Of course there are others like me but they are far and few in between and the majority are already taken.

I've had more luck going after single older professionals seeing as we actually have more in common and I'm not getting used for my stability and money.
>>
>>22755069
>lying on the internet
>>
>>22755044
Femanon?
If so, you'll get on in life.
You know, own place &
a job and shit. But, you
should really enjoy that
looking like a fifteen <3
>>
>>22755080
I'm not expecting anyone to believe me its the internet. I work as a software engineer and got a job right our of school as I was working with them on a two year internship. (So I had two years experience over everyone else my age applying for similar positions)
>>
>>22755016

I completely understand that and that is totally cool. What bothers me is someone establishing an emotional connection, making the first move, then saying "lol jk, you're a sick fuck, kthxbye"

That ain't right yo. Not by any sane standard
>>
>>22755096
>22
>4 year college degree
>2 year internship
>graduating
Yea ok bub, whatever you say
>>
>>22755122
Ever heard of 5 year co-op placement degrees. Where parts of my courses are actually acquired while working in my feild. Aka two year internship with online courses supplemented at the same time.
>>
40-something male here.

Younger girls are so much fun in bed and they get excited about traveling, trying new things and actually being out of the house. The negative is that some of them are a little baby crazy or they talk your ear off about absolutely banal shit.
>>
>>22755130
>>22755115
>>22755096

If you want to shut up your haters, post degree and/or bank statement.

Otherwise, don't feel the trolls and continue "ur rich lyfe."

Would really like to hear more age-gap.
Would really like to have an age-gap that doesn't implode.
>>
>>22755069
>>22755096

I have a lot easier time believing you making $120k/ur than you being an emotionally mature guy at 22. Ten years ago I was making stupid money along with other young guys refinancing properties during the subprime boom. I was never into partying - always career kind of guy. But Jesus fuck does your perspective changes from when you're 22 to when you're 32.

Not taking a dig at you brah, just sharing experiences
>>
>>22755096

Where did this happen? I know a lot of software engineers and none of them are making $120k a year and most are almost twice your age.
>>
>>22755160
>But Jesus fuck does your perspective changes from when you're 22 to when you're 32.

Amen to that anon.
Your twenties are basically second puberty
Where you figure out who you actually are while you adult.
And then your thirties you ride that wave.
>>
>>22755159
Grabbing paycheque statement when I get home. Honestly I'm not rich, I'm getting by comfortably but I still need to be smart with money and spending (plus paying off student debt still)
>>22755160
Oh I dont doubt that, I've been on dates with people 35-40 and I can tell right away I have a lot more growing up to do before I reach an age where I am compatible 100% with them. While I have my life together I'm not going to lie and say I'm mature enough to long term date someone 15 years older than me. >>22755163
I work in Foster City, SF
>>
Why do couple with a big difference of ages disturb me so much?

Not that I would ever want people who are happy with each other to not be together because I find their relationship weird, but I would never go out with someone 7 years older/younger than me, and it is beyond me how can someone not find this uncomfortable.
>>
>>22753831
Sounds like a perfect situation for me. 45 yr old married and live younger wilder women
>>
>>22755160
I always consider this. I think that's another reason I want an older man.

My life has changed in crazy ways from 12 to 22. Shit, even from 16 to 22. I try imagine what I'll want by the time I'm out of my 20s.
>>
>>22755201
>Why do couple with a big difference of ages disturb me so much?

Because you're not into that yourself. No different than having the same reaction when you see a weight difference or race difference or whatever other thing you wouldn't want for yourself. Shit, I get bothered looking at 40 year old insurance salesmen sometimes because I would want to kill myself if I was in their shoes, but for all I know they're happy as a pig in shit so whatever
>>
>>22755255
No, it isn't like that
I'm not gay but don't get bothered by gay people, I wouldn't date a paraplegic person but I have nothing but admiration towards people who do and the list goes one, but a old and young couple is straight up disturbing to me (again, not that I would wish them to be apart)

There must be some psychological thing in me who make me get uncomfortable around them, but I can't quite understand what is it.
>>
>>22755287
repression, haha.
>>
>>22755287
>>22755300

Yeah seriously, you didn't live next Herbert the Pervert when you were a kid did you?

I don't know, the only visceral reactions I have are when I see retarded folk. They straight up freak me out for some reason. We've all got our ticks, I suppose
>>
>>22750629
I'm 47 and the last three girls I've banged have been in their 20's. I've asked them and they all just say that they just prefer how us older men know what a woman wants.

Women want to be treated like little sluts.
>>
>>22755382

lewd
>>
21 year old girl who's having a relationship with her friends married dad. Fuck
>>
>>22757166
You can't leave us hanging!
>greentext
>>
>>22757183
>go over to friends house
>waiting for friend to get back from babysitting
>mums out with her little brother at golf
>chilling with dad in the lounge area watching tv
>remarks how well Im looking today
>return the compliment
>moves from his seat over to the couch I'm sitting on
>one thing leads to another and bang there it is
>>
>>22757253
How long has it been going on?

I've messed around with a few of my daughters' friends.
>>
>>22750629
I used to be into it, but not anymore. It just gets very confusing and makes less sense the more it works out.
How can I say I like them for their maturity if they're interested in starting a relationship with someone like ten years younger than them? They like my youthfulness, but not when I'm a brat. When I got into college, I met a whole bunch of people who were mature and ambitious, but also my age or younger. I met older guys who were anything but, so how can I generally say I like older guys because of qualities that don't always come to them?
The last time I attempted this kind of relationship, just really sealed the deal, that I wasn't looking for someone older just someone who made sense.
I guess the reason why older guys appealed to me in the first place was because my teachers showed concern for my well being, and I'm straight. I couldn't confide in people my own age because I felt like a burden, but now that I've actually made good friends, I don't really need that anymore.
>>
>>22757313
2 months now kind of thinking about putting a stop to it
>>
>>22757324
Guilt because he's married or because it's your friend's father?
>>
>>22757321
There are two types of "relationships". Those that are just for fun, which allow us to explore our kinks and fetishes... and those which we hope for more out of.

It's fun to enjoy younger women because they tend to be more open minded and experimental. By the same token, you might have just enjoyed the naughtiness of being with an older man.

But you're right, to paint with too broad a brush is foolish. Not all older men are mature, not all mature men are older.

I hope, when the time comes that you find the man who you click with and who makes you happy, that you follow your heart and pursue him, regardless of what his age is.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 720x960
Cause cock wrinkles are my thing
>>
>>22757337
More friends thing, the fact he's married is his problem and his wifes
>>
I just think men look more handsome as they age.
Never really knew if I'd actually like being with an older man though since every guy interested in me ends up being 3-5 years younger for some reason.
>>
>>22757369
I can understand that. My daughter's aware of what I do, and has actually played a bit of wing man in the past for me.

I'm a widower, so I don't have to worry about the other complication.
>>
>>22757353
Yeah, I realize that some people get into for sexual reasons, but I guess I was aiming for the non-obvious. It's just confusing to know that a lot of people get into this relationship because the older person is more responsible or mature, but then when they start a relationship with a younger person it just seem to hold true.
>>
>>22757389
Yeah the other one doesn't bother me, more of I don't want to hurt my friend but it's damn good
>>
>>22757432
Unfortunately, in your scenario, you'd be that bitch who wrecked her family, since they're still married.
>>
>>22757321
>They like my youthfulness, but not when I'm a brat.

When you say "brat", what specific things are you referring to? Because that could cover oh so many things depending on how you define it.

>>22757357

don't have enough on your own?
>>
>>22757437
I know I just don't know what to say to put a stop plus I'm treated well etc
>>
>>22757474
Explain that your friendship to his daughter is important to you, and that you don't want to be the source of any pain caused to her, like what would happen if her parents divorced because of her.

If he's a reasonable man, he'll understand.
>>
>>22757456
I guess in a specific case, this older guy I was talking to told me to go on video chat and I told him no, I don't want to. When he kept pestering me about it, I just told him I had better things to do than talk to, and I quote, "some old fart like you."
>>
>>22757485
He brought it upon himself.
>>
>>22757482
True although he did once tell me that he'd told his wife about me but I didn't believe it because her attitude towards me didn't change
>>
>>22757485

kekeroony.

I once got called "old curmudgeon" which I thought was hilarious, because it was all in good fun - but it's different when the other person is trying to take a dig at you.
>>
>>22757531
Doesn't matter.

Even if he gets divorced at this point, and then you proceed to date him after that fact, she'd still suspect.
>>
>>22750629

I say I like older guys but usually what it boils down to is me projecting my attraction to one or two older guys that I may or may not know onto a demographic.
For instance I find my chiropractor sexy as all get out, and he's an older man, but he's healthy and loves motorcycles and gets out.
But the reality is that 90% of the older dudes I meet, especially those that are into me, are just as whiny and immature as many men my age - and there are in fact many men my age who are mature, responsible and attractive. But there is an elevated element of sexiness to older men just because they seem so unattainable due to the difference
>>
>>22757542
True he's just so handsome and respectful and doesn't treat me like an object
>>
>>22757613
I'm sorry you're in the situation you're in. You seem like you're a good egg, and it sucks when these things happen.

It does feel like you're searching for acceptance, though.
>>
>>22757630
Oh no, I totally get I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing but shit happens
>>
>>22755186
When I read 120k I immediately wondered if you were in the bay area. Making that much money at 22 would be sick almost anywhere else in the country. It's such a bizarre situation to be making over 100 and just barely feeling middle class.

32 year old guy here who also works in Foster City. Making a bit more than you, though with minimal debt. At least I can afford to live without roommates!
>>
My first sexual experience was with another girl who taught me that age gaps are normal and great because that's what the guy molesting her told her. We were both nine years old. It did some pretty weird things to my sexual development.
I don't think I'm a typical case, though.

Mostly, I see daddy issues being it. That, or just being forbidden fruit is fun. Even if you're old enough to not really be forbidden anymore, just taboo.
>>
Older guy here. Younger women think they're so mature, but they're as bad as their male counterparts.

But their bodies are in decent shape, they haven't popped out a few mistakes, their skin is still smooth and wrinkle free.

I'm in a semi open marriage. I sleep around, my wife doesn't.

If I want an intellectual conversation, I'll talk with my wife who has a PhD not some fucking 20 year old airhead.

I find myself sleeping with younger women less and less, I just can't fake my way through conversation anymore.
>>
>>22759315
You sound like a delight.

"semi-open" hahaha
>>
>>22757166

I'm >>22753831. Unless you're looking for a relationship, married guys are uncomplicated.
>>
>>22760560
How do you mean
>>
>>22760574

I mean if you want a romantic, emotional relationship it's a lot harder to have one with a married guy. That kind of relationship means a lot of time together talking, cuddling, dining out, etc...

If you're just looking for something uncomplicated, meaning a good sexual partner, a married guy who isn't getting what he needs from his wife if great. He can be uninhibited, kinky, highly sexual and after an hour you can kick him out back to his wife and kids. He doesn't want more, you don't want more.
>>
any milf?
>>
>>22759315
>implying all 20-somethings are airheads
>>
40 year old actual dad, girls feel free to kik me and we can talk about it.
Mrcali55
>>
The air of authority
>>
>>22758941
>Sorry not sorry, this was arousing.
>Guess that's why 5chin
>>
>>22762656

why can't you be a gentleman like that 40 year old dad above you and discretely masturbate when the children are asleep?
>>
33 bi m usa
Will chat with anyone about anything dirty
Kik - darth_dave
>>
>tfw you're twenty-five and you keep on finding guys that just want to be taken care of / have mommy issues.

; _ ;
>>
>>22762863
I kek'd.

Probably because I made a nice + legit post earlier ITT and was ignored. So, now I'm just going for dead-up deviance.
>>
>>22754587
Oh sorry for the delayed response. North Carolina.
>>
>>22754600
:)
>>
>>22754928
Awww, I'm sorry to hear that, Sweetheart. No harm in a little online flirting/chat :)
>>
as has already been said. Maturity. It's just a fact that guys often mature slower than females.
also I have a ddlg kink..

Right now attempting to form a relationship with a guy a year younger than me.. and god, does it show. Still, I'm involved now.
>>
>>22762955
I'm a 25 year old guy and I just want a woman that's the same maturity as me that's into kinky sex.

Is that so much to ask for?
>>
>>22763339
I'm >>22762955 but ID probably changed as I'm on wifi right now.

And not at all. @ too much to ask for

More women need to be kinky/experimental.
>>
>>22763384
So have you had any luck finding guys on here then? I'd imagine most are just as immature as the girls I've met on here.
>>
File: cake-gameboy.gif (3 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
cake-gameboy.gif
3 MB, 350x263
I'm gonna shit my kik out because I have to ditch this thread and do, you know, grown up stuff

kik: TimeSpore

keep it real, youngbloods
>>
>>22763428
Not really. I mean - I've found some good conversation, don't get me wrong. It's just mainly that I thought I've found decent guys but they all turn out to be clingy and needy as shit. Like one tonight asked me if I wanted to date and we hadn't even spoken much - thirty minutes tops.
>>
>>22763513
Christ... did you guys even live remotely near one another? I get that vibe from a lot of people here. There want to get in big serious relationships really quickly, and for what? A lot of them are seperated by hundreds of miles.

A lot of the people I've talked to either 1.) fit your clingy stereotype and want inordinate amounts of attention or 2.) are just so completely far away from me in the progress of their life that we cannot relate.

Every once in a while I do find someone that's actually fun to talk to and has a level head.

So what are you looking for?
>>
>>22760830
They are anon.
>>
28/m here...
I met my ex on /soc/ years ago... She was 17, and we spoke as friends until her birthday, then I asked her out... She was hot as sin, smart, and we had a lot in common... Unfortunately immaturity became a factor as well as her family hating me for not being an Asian doctor. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss her, but c'est la vie. There were a lot of memories made that I wouldn't trade for the world.
>>
>>22763583
It really depends on their walk of life. I enlisted in the Marine Corps at 17. In a profession where men die young, you mature rather fast. Not saying I didn't have more to go after I got out, but it definitely put my maturity on the fast track.
>>
Older men just fucking rock
>>
>>22763559
Nah. He lived on the east coast and I'm a minimum of 2k miles away from me. I don't see the point of a relationship so quickly. Like, you just met. Slow your fuckin' rolls, you know? But in the same turn, to each their own.

The ones that can provide good conversation / aren't batshit are the rare ones. As for what I'm looking for, honestly - fuck if I know, honestly. Good / non clingy conversation? And if it goes places, it goes and If it doesn't, no big deal.

>>22763611
Just beware of the dependas irl, man.
>>
28 year old, hooked up with a 17 year old last year when I was 27. About to hook up with a 17 year old tonight
>>
>>22763661
*2k miles away from him.

Note, don't be rebuilding a computer and /soc/ at the same time. Do not reccomend.
>>
>>22763671
Hot stuff
>>
>>22763661
Well, do you have skype or kik or whatever? I'd like to talk.
>>
53/m I've had 3 FWB relationships with 20 something girls. They have been rewarding both as friends and lovers. All have had Daddy issues and we roll played often, and always hot. Sadly my last "daughter" moved with a job. I miss her! If you get a chance, go for it!!
>>
>>22763704
Sounds like my dream
>>
>>22763661
Them depends are fucking brutal. Kinda sucks, there are a lot around. I am now a civilian, and run a very successful bail bonding company... Now they all think pussy will get them a part of my business.
>>
>>22763611
That's because by living on your own you cut your adolescence short.

Your brain can tell if you are being taken care of your parents or if you are taking care of yourself and will actually develop faster if the need arises.

That being said, there are no self sufficient 20 year old women (not enough of them to be significant).

Girls that are into much older guys are typically less mature than their female counterparts who are into guys their own age.
>>
>>22763690
I have kik. I don't feel like getting spammed so could you toss me yours?

>>22763755
At least you're smart and realize that now. Most dependas get their hooks into boots and then the poor guys are basically dead.
>>
>>22763894
No problem.

It's runnintrains.
>>
>>22763894
It's so sad to watch... On a funny note, have you seen the terminal lance with the star wars bit about the dependas?
>>
>>22763917
Messaged!

>>22763977
I have! Max is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>22763731
they are out there, i've met one of fet life, one at a friend's party, and another on off Facebook of all places.
>>
>>22750629
I just find 'em aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>22765310
Craig and Waltz in Spectre tho.
>>
>>22765317
top tier film for dilfs
A shame Waltz was underutilized
>>
>>22765323
Sort of feeling like Skyfall was a better movie, but I definitely agree. Waltz should had more screentime.
>>
>>22750629
I'm having the exact opposite issue. Girl I'm fucking right now said she wouldn't date me because of my age. I asked her if I would have just pretended to be younger would she be willing to date me and she said probably. Literally the only reason she wouldn't date me is our age gap.
>>
>>22750629
Maturity, responsibility, money, experience
>>
>>22755115
You expect underage girls who flirt with far older men to be sane and or mature about their feelings? HAH! What a joke! Even plenty of girls and boys who can legally drink are super immature and not sane enough.
>>
30/m/aus
Looking for 18+ girls to talk to, flirt with a bit and see what happens. Kinda mature but not boring, intelligent.. etc
>>
>>22764016
I'm the other way round, a fem looking for older man
>>
>>22767625
Am interested, what age are you though? if sufficient gap i am willing to post kik
>>
>>22767649
>>
>>22767625
Funny, I'm an older man looking for a fem :)
>>
>>22767711
Age?
>>
>>22767730
I'm 53. Got a few decades under my belt.
>>
>>22767730
kik me @ oldanon62
>>
>>22750629
Honestly a lot of people in their early twenties are pretty boring. We haven't lived out our stories, we're still trying to get our shit together, we don't know who we are yet, etc.

Obviously those issues aren't universal but it's usually just easier to go for someone older. Plus I get to learn from them which helps me get farther in life and has even furthered my career at times.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.