[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is you a cutter? how does it feel for you? tell me your stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11
File: webcam-toy-foto12.jpg (55 KB, 364x521) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto12.jpg
55 KB, 364x521
is you a cutter? how does it feel for you? tell me your stories
>>
Wrong direction faggot
>>
>>22750411
Lel
>>
File: soa08.jpg (73 KB, 608x500) Image search: [Google]
soa08.jpg
73 KB, 608x500
>>22750411
y tho?
>>
I want a self-loathing, depressed, psychotic cutter girl to torture and generally abuse as a little fuck pet and toy.
>>
Anyone who cuts is a waste of space, get over yourselves pathetic faggots, it's for your own good
>boo hoo i have the feels
>oh i know i'll cut myself
literally reddit: the auto destructive habit
>>
>>22750411
Look at that. Brandon finally did something right with his life.
>>
File: 1446064405635.gif (1011 KB, 410x535) Image search: [Google]
1446064405635.gif
1011 KB, 410x535
Why do people do that? Do you get high or something?
>>
>>22750526
It's a way to deal with emotion.
>>
>>22750587

Or, more commonly, experience one.
>>
>>22750634
That'a true. My bad for forgetting it.
>>
>>22750634
"I hurt myself today to see if I still feel" kind of thing?
>>
>>22750675

Yes.
>>
"Cutter" for over 15 years here. I just fucking like it. I keep it to myself and do not bother anyone by talking about it or showing it off.
>>
I guess its not as bad as using hard drug
>>
>>22750526
I get high and cut. Both supply different kinds of relief. Feel free to ask questions 18f
>>
>>22750732
Relief from what, if you don't mind answering.
>>
>>22750740
Stress abuse depression anxiety etc
>>
>>22750744
Oh, sorry.

I don't know any about self harm, and always sort of assumed it was a kind of Munchausen disorder.
>>
File: 20151107_195750.jpg (574 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
20151107_195750.jpg
574 KB, 1536x2048
it makes me feel better
>>
>>22750744
>>22750763
Have you considered or tried other outlets, like therapy?
>>
>>22750411
A guy cutting? What a fucking pansy. Man up and just masturbate or punch the pain away, faggoo.
>>
The deeper the better
>>
File: 20150924_221631.jpg (190 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20150924_221631.jpg
190 KB, 1280x720
>>22750763
Nahh it actually releases endorphins which are natural pain killers
>>22750780
Nahh. I don't tell anyone I know. People say that when you self harm you're just looking for attention. No one knows
>>
>>22750772
Pretty edgy and cringe-worthy way for a relief imho senpai, baka.
>>
>>22750792
Straight bullshit on the endorphins faggy. If anything it is adrenaline that is released since the body is being harmed. Of course with all that angsty teenage emotion you wouldn't know that, and just assume "lel, pain=plezure xddddd".
>>
>>22750815
Ehh I heard that on an episode of House haha. All I know is that it helps
>>
>>22750815
Look at you, such an edgy aggravated fuck, so bothered by other peoples personal actions.
>>
>>22750815
http://www.selfinjury.bctr.cornell.edu/about-self-injury.html#tab5

it's not necessarily endorphins, but i do feel an energy rush and i don't feel as shit as before.
>>
>>22750837
M80, I got no problem with persenel actions kid. If anything I support positive methods of help rather than this shitty self mutilation circlejerk.
>>
>>22750411
All you poor uneducated fools who haven't tried stinging nettle.

+100% harmless
+Pain only lasts 15 minutes
+Pain is completely variable from mild (forearm) to hilariously bad (nipples).
+You feel buzzed like you've had a beer or two and your head is super clear afterwards.
+ALL WITH NO FUCKING SCARRING YOU TERMINAL FOOLS.
>>
>>22751222
tell us more
>>
>>22751222
I've gotten stinging nettle. It hurt like a motherfucker for 15 min. Left really cool bumpy things for a while. No scars. I didn't notice the clear brain thing after. But that's cool
>>
I have scars but like. I don't know why I did it. I was dating a girl who cut so I was basically just like "Anytime you cut, I'll cut" She cut, I cut, she cut, I cut, there was more and more time between each instance because she cared about me so she eventually stopped all together. We broke up. A good friend was cutting, I made a similar deal with them and the same things happened until that friend stopped completely. I think I cut like once on my own because I was bored. But I've mainly always done it to like help others stop and its always worked.
>>
>>22751222

Try it on your glans.
>>
>>22751271
>>22751305
>>22752499
I've used stinging nettle on my cock many times. Very fun. Zero lasting damage.

I've used a bouquet of stinging nettle in the sauna. You beat yourself with it, and because you're sweating, the stinging lasts seconds rather than minutes. It's strangely enjoyable.

And you can keep going.

Your cutting might provide clarity and endorphin release after you do a cut or two, but you'd have to become one of those butchers to get the kind of release you can get from pressing nettle all over your body.

Nettle requires a high nutrient environment. You can order seeds on Amazon or boutique nurseries. Get some high grade potting soil and follow the directions and you can grow yourself a little self torture garden.

Nettle is also nutritious and you can make nettle tea, nettle beer, and the stalks can even be pounded into cloth. The vikings wore nettle cloth clothing and the asian variety of nettle, which doesn't sting, is processed into fabric called Rami, and you can buy rami (asian nettlecloth) clothing if you look around.

It's basically as useful as pot but doesn't get you high, unless you count the endorphin release from the sting.

Native Americans used to prove they'd become an adult by running through a thick patch of stinging nettle buck naked.

An awesome test, I say, being as you could fail it I suppose, but there's no way for it to kill you or injure you in the slightest, unlike many hazing rituals.

Nettle is love. Grow some today.
>>
>>22752862

Vicks/Menthol are fun, too.
>>
Honestly I'm into blood play so does that count
>>
>>22752896

Post your tits with blood timestamp.
>>
>>22752958
don't post tits sorry - in a relationship so I just come on here for fun.
Can blood timestamp later though
>>
File: KcnrbB6cq.png (9 KB, 609x828) Image search: [Google]
KcnrbB6cq.png
9 KB, 609x828
I want to realize a documentary movie project about self harm. Looking for people interested in wrting, chatting or talking to me about their self-harming behaviour. Or to send recorded answers to my questions.
add me on skype: bata.bid or write to [email protected]
>>
File: IMG_0118.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>22750411
First time I cut was when i was 14/15 in Spain as an exchange student. My bf was fucking insane and called me his "angelita" and one day during one of his episodes, he convinced me to let him carve "angel" into my thigh. I cut the E and L in.

idk though it's embarrassing now. i have some on my right leg, the word "fat" carved in, and some on my wrist. i live in florida and go to the beach so it's a pain dealing with people asking stupid fucking questions about it.

pic related, from a few years ago. I keep it to remind myself not to be a self loathing faggot anymore.
>>
>>22754968
p.s. does anyone know if the cuts you made that almost penetrated the fat rise up and become white eventually? Most of the time I hit the white separation tissue between the fat and the dermis (like the pic I posted). It's still kinda red/burgundy-ish in color though. Will it eventually become puffy and white or stay the way it is?
>>
>>22754968

top jej
>>
File: 1447010514305-1938137224.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
1447010514305-1938137224.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
There are many different reasons people do what they do. Any discussion at all about an act like this is going to be incorrect
>>
HI YOU CUTFAGS
I'm a cutter too
I FIND CUTTING HOT AS FUCK, would someone add me on skype and show please?
>femanon
>21y/o
>54kg
>average
>good curves
>pleaseplease that's my fetish
>>
>>22756012
pic?
>>
>>22750772
Those look like cat scratches lol need more pressure
>>
I used to cut when I was 13-15 because I was bullied at school. I thought if I trained myself to handle physical pain I would not feel so bad when being bullied. Didnt work, still cried like a babby. I also thought cutting the same wounds open again and again would be smarter than making new shallow cuts. Now I have disgusting scars reminding me how dumb I was but at least Im happy.
>>
I cut, twice. I had gotten to a point where I couldn't handle everything that was going on in my life at the time. Just small scratches really and the scars are nothing but shadows anymore.

Instead, I've switched to piercings to try and get that pain/endorphin high.

Right now, my lobes are up to 12 mm (~1/2 inch). I don't think I'm going to go up any higher than this though... of course, I said the same thing when I had gotten to 10 mm. (00 gauge).

I got the lobes pierced earlier this year, roughly around February. I started to stretch as soon as I was healed enough to start.

Anyone that's stretched though will know that I was stretching stupidly quickly.

Right now, I've also got a 14g Loop in my right cartilage. I'm looking to get a 12g loop put in just below, or maybe above, the 14g. Just need to wait for the ring to come in, because I cannot have steel in my cartilage for some reason. Gave me a bad reaction.

Ask me anything.
>>
it's a huge rush of endorphins basically

i started cutting out of morbid curiosity and got a huge rush and just got a craving to do it. not even when i'm depressed or feeling bad or anything, it gives me a huge rush. the more often i do it, the more pleasure i feel. at this point it kind of turns me on, especially cutting my upper thighs

i've been looking for a dude who is into bloodplay to test the waters with this but no success. just odd looks
>>
>>22756557

Not entirely certain about blood play, but I find cutting scars to be absurdly hot, I don't know why but I have for years down.
>>
>>22756573
even if a dude was uncertain about bloodplay i think it would be really hot for a dude to hold a knife against my throat or to cut off my clothing with it or something, and threaten, if they are too uncomfortable with actually cutting and breaking skin
>>
>>22756581

Friend of mine's girlfriend was really into being choked and handled roughly.

I've been having a desire to roughly strip a girl down, like, her dressed in a button up shirt and just go wild, rip off the shirt, tear off her bra and shit. Not quite going full rape fantasy, but definitely rough, aggressive sex.
>>
>>22756627
i'm into that stuff too, i met up with a guy from /soc/ once and he was able to provide a little bit of this roughness but he said he didn't really enjoy it afterwards. he liked some things, like choking me and pulling my hair, slapping my ass etc, but once he climbed onto pof me and was choking me, slamming my head into the wall over and over again, punching me in the tits (bruised them really, really badly) and it was fucking amazing, like i've never been in such ecstasy before
>>
>>22756655

Yeah, that's definitely farther than I'd be comfortable going. I'll be honest, I like rough sex, but I'm still more loving than abusive. I don't think I could ever, cause genuine physical harm like that to another person.

I enjoy rough, but I'm not sadistic.
>>
File: puck.jpg (20 KB, 349x230) Image search: [Google]
puck.jpg
20 KB, 349x230
>>22756655
>slamming my head into the wall over and over again
>punching me in the tits (bruised them really, really badly)
Wtf, sounds like he was trying to kill you, thats kinda fucked up, did you had to go to the hospital?
>>
wheres lamb?
>>
>>22757564
no, i was begging him to do it, and it was the first time i was ever in subspace, and it's only happened once since then as well, which was with the same guy
>>
>Cuts wrists
>Non degenerate human being

Pick one
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.