[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone From South Africa on /Soc/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 28
File: southafrica.png (17 KB, 1145x828) Image search: [Google]
southafrica.png
17 KB, 1145x828
Anyone From South Africa on /Soc/ ?
>>
>>22748578

Here
>>
>>22748578

CAPE TOWN
A
P
E

T
O
W
N
>>
Ah I'm from Cape town too. Good to see I'm not the only one around here. ^^,
>>
>>22748578
I'm half Afrikaans. Grew up there for 9 years. Shit propaganda filled country. Fuck the South Africa and fuck the ANC.
>>
>>22748719

Sweet, you a guy or grill? Uni?

>>22748744

Plan on leaving once I get my postgrad, on a swiss passpost want to come back one day though if they don't crash the country with no survivors.
>>
Guy, I assume so are you :). Yeah Its a shit country everyone is looking for a way out.

It has its perks though..
>>
This thread will probably die soon. If you guys wanna kik add me: xfixation
>>
>>22748881

True, if you have money it aint so bad. Also people make it out to be worse than it actually is. Only reason I wanna leave is to make more money and for a girl who left desu.
>>
I was Hoping there would at least be a couple of Femanons from SA. But Alas..
>>
>>22748968

Me too desu
>>
File: haffu.jpg (81 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
haffu.jpg
81 KB, 640x360
>>22748968
I took this selfie in S.Africa 2 months ago. I was there for a bit visiting my parents.
>>22748915
Are you blind or are you a nigger? SA is WORSE than the media makes it out to be.
>>22748785
SA is in decline, once all the whites leave (That will happen once there is no money left to be made) The blacks will take over and turn it into the next Zimbabwe.
>>
>>22749088

A femanon I can get on board with
>>
>>22749088
>N6jAv4HC

Yeah its going to shit. We should get out while we can. Where do you live now?
>>
I'll drop my Kik here too, in case anyone wants to swap some Afrikaans or shoot the shit :)

Dante_gb
>>
File: 20151103063905.jpg (209 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20151103063905.jpg
209 KB, 1280x720
>>22749192
Finland !
>>
>>22749623
Ah, I've been thinking of moving to Sweden.
>>
>>22749623
How did you get out? Just up and went or for a job?
>>
>>22749635
I was born in Stockholm ;p
>>22749640
I moved back to Finland at 9. When I was 14 I moved back to SA (Was tricked) and hated it so much, I couldn't bare my freedom being taken away from me. Then I went to the USA for a year and then didn't return to SA but went straight back to Finland. I'm 18 now :)
>>
>>22749655
Ah okay that's cool, BTW thanks for reinforcing the stereotype that we all own lions down here XD
>>
File: 20151023164702.jpg (108 KB, 579x581) Image search: [Google]
20151023164702.jpg
108 KB, 579x581
>>22749667
That's the Lion Park in Joburg. Had to take my Finnish ex there when we visited this summer ;p
>>
>>22749088
>>22749119
>>22749192
>>22749248
>>22749623

Wen'uyang'ibambezela, umshini wami, khawuleth'umshini wami...
>>
>>22749670
I've yet to play with the lions ><. Been here 20 years. :P
>>
File: nigger5.jpg (274 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
nigger5.jpg
274 KB, 1024x776
>>22749672
>>
File: Picture0058.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture0058.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>22749679
My ex had this in his pocket and the cub tried to steal it. Would have been a dangerous situation ;p
>>
>>22749672
I knew one like this would show up..
>>
>>22749693
Haha, I should probably visit a couple nature reserves before I leave.
>>
>>22749705
Ever been to Pretoria's national park or whatever it's called?.
>>
>>22749705
Nope, I live down in Cape Town. my grandparents are in Pretoria though so I do get up there from time to time. You want to take this to kik?
>>
>>22749693
Snus? Nej fyyyfan
>>
Stellenbosch.
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1024x771) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1024x771
Praise godking zuma
>>
File: download (2).jpg (103 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
103 KB, 640x480
>>22754194
SA has turned me into the biggest racist in the planet. I can only stand women of other races. I feel sorry their men treat them like shit. (I think East asians are superior to whites tho, so no hate to them. I idealize their homogeneous ideals.) If I could go back in time I would kill Mandela and pay the price to maybe save SA.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 560x560
>>22754207

Are you still in sa?
>>
File: 20151008215315 (3).jpg (134 KB, 1277x647) Image search: [Google]
20151008215315 (3).jpg
134 KB, 1277x647
>>22754216
Fuck no. Finland.
Freedom tastes nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 800x600
Also why the fuck is everyone here so /pol/.. Apartheid and Colonialism fucked shit up for our dindu brothers and sisters so ovbiously a transition to democracy was never going to be peaceful especially under neoliberal trade domination. Sure I also admire the the nips and other countries and yern for a better SA, but Apartheid was a stupid idea and it was never sustainable.

Also most of the racists I've come across seem to be poor whites without any education or old people and desu I'd rather deal with a middle class black than a poor white. I've been robbed and shit and I'm occasionally think racist shit but ultimately our problems are a direct result of shit governance.
>>
File: 20151014071753.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
20151014071753.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>22754243
Nigger detected. Piss off and go suck Zumas ANC propaganda off his cock plz.
You are a brainwashed fool. Or this was good bait.
>>
>>22754218

Also: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UpzR8CCocM
>>
>>22754243
You need a history lesson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN11668TR8w
Apartheid was an unwritten law made by the britts. Only instilled into government because they had been living that way since way back when thx to brittfags.
>>
>>22754255

See:

>>22754252

I think I know my country desu. I hope you're planning on attending tertiary education.
>>
>>22754267
You are a liberal fucking idiot.
South Africa is in decay. It's the next Zimbabwe.
Once the money to be made is drained, the whites will leave and only idiots like you will be left. And the blacks. will. kill. you.
>>
>>22754267
Ever lived abroad? Ever tasted how good and carefree the life elsewhere can be?
I'm a 18 year old girl and can walk shitfaced from the bar at 5am home, and not feel any fear. In SA I can't walk outside in broad daylight without fearing I will get raped/killed/robbed or hit by a fucking taxi. Sure some areas are safe, but I'd like to be able to walk my country freely without having designated safe spots. Sure SA is bearable, but that's not a real life. There is no quality to it, it's all about survival and making compromises.
>>
>>22754280
Agree.
>>
>>22754273

Why are you posting in a SA thread if you're so ignorant regarding SA politics?

>>>/pol/ desu

At worst things get slightly worse before they get better and our economy sees slower growth for the next decade at best not much changes and I'm living in a sunny country with a well staffed household while you're freezing in a shoebox the next muslim caliphate.
>>
>>22754280

Fair enough, I agree thats better but I don't have much to be afraid of here, I lived in cape town cbd for a while and can do everything I'd be able to in europe. Maybe it's different being a gril but I think theres still hope desu
>>
>>22754286
I'm not ignorant. You swallow all your knowledge from the ANC party.
Aka communists, of course you are a brainwashed drone. Cape town is safe compared to the rest of S. Africa, but crime is rising in the cape.
Are you white anon? If not it explains your ignorance.
>>
>>22754307

Crime is actually falling in CPT my dude, the DA runs shit well down here. You shouldn't let your poor racist daddy dictate all your views. The blacks here are chill as fuck, I went to private school, we used to play black vs white soccer theres no difference between a black persons potential and a white persons potential if the other factors such as thier upbringing/ cultural mileu remain ceteris paraibus. Also I hate the ANC just like the next guy, I have friends with parents that blew the fuck outta half the people on our street names in the NP days. That said I also have friends with parents who were heavily connected with the anc during the struggle. I agree that the state of things isn't great but this country still has alot of potential. Fuck off to >>>/pol/ if you're gonna come with your 'muh next zimbabwe' shit. And yes I'm white.
>>
File: refe.jpg (46 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
refe.jpg
46 KB, 720x720
>>22754355
My Dad isn't racist. My mom is semi-racist but not to my extent.
I don't care about your life story m8, you are probably under 25 and don't know shit about what life has to offer elsewhere. Hope you enjoy your savings being worth less than 80% of what it is now in your old age. SA will run into the ground during your lifetime, unless you get killed before your expectancy has run out, which is likely in SA. I'm guessing you have britt roots? They are usually the ignorant ones.
>>
>>22754644

>implying I don't offshore my assets

Murder rate for white people in south africa is fairly low last time I checked. Most of the people who are murdered are poor and black. And nah German Dutch blonde masterace desu. What are you? Look mexican or greek? You spend some time in camps bay and tell me how shit it is here.
>>
>>22754280
Just a bystander here (saw the stupid from a mile away) but
>I'm a 18 year old girl
No wonder why you're fucking retarded. Actually become an adult and your opinions will actually matter.
>>
File: 201510140739305.jpg (89 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
201510140739305.jpg
89 KB, 720x720
>>22754748
I'm 50% Finnish 50% Afrikaans.
You wouldn't have to offshore if everything is fine and dandy in SA. Like I stated
>I'd like to be able to walk my country freely without having designated safe spots
Are you fucking stupid:
>Africans are in the majority, making up 79.2% of the population; coloured and white people each make up 8.9% of the total; and the Indian/Asian population 2.5%. "Other" population group makes up 0.5% of the total.

No shit most the people who are murdered are black and poor. Since 79% of the population is black, and a large percentage of them are poor.
>>
File: faggot.png (610 KB, 993x955) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
610 KB, 993x955
>>22754786
>a mile
Fuck off.
>>
>>22754644
I fell in love
>>
>>22754794
>No shit most the people who are murdered are black and poor.
So what do whites have to complain about? They don't even suffer the brunt of it lmao
>>
>>22754794

I'm talking about rates. I.e the actuarial possibility I, as a suburban white will be murdered. It's quite low given that whites who make up 8% of the population comprise of 1% of the people murdered. Also I don't see what offshoring wealth has to do with what you're trying to say, I'd offshore wealth if I lived in greece or eastern europe too for example if I got a higher ROI and also it doesn't worry me at all since it's about as difficult as it is to structure a local investment portfolio. Also there is no reason you need to hold onto your backwards, racist beliefs so tightly just to cling to your fragile narrative, especially when you're an apathetic quasi-refugee in Finland shitposting on a cantonese camwhore forum and not actually a South African citizen, in South Africa, trying to change things for the better.
>>
>>22754825

Thats what I was trying to say desu.
>>
>>22754855
>Also there is no reason you need to hold onto your backwards, racist beliefs so tightly just to cling to your fragile narrative, especially when you're an apathetic quasi-refugee in Finland shitposting on a cantonese camwhore forum and not actually a South African citizen, in South Africa, trying to change things for the better.
desu I think think this person is just out to shitpost racist stuff so that the /pol/anons who lurk /soc/ will worship her. Or she felt unsafe in SA, then discovered /pol/ or some other "source" and took a bunch of retarded opinions manufactured by literal schizos and/or ironic shitposters a bit too seriously.
It's kinda sad, but I can understand how someone can get this way if they're actually completely detached from a country's politics except through secondhand opinions and what their niece's friend's grandma said about her uncle getting shot in a bad area.
>>
>>22754825
Because there are more blacks than whites.
You cannot be this stupid.
>>22754855
There is no talking sense into people like you. Hope you enjoy your life in a decaying nation.
>>22754922
I've never browsed /pol/.
I look at official documents. I don't swallow information from unreliable sources.
I think anyone who hasn't lived in SA or has ONLY lived in SA can't give an accurate statement on the quality of life in South Africa.
It's a country filled with filth, crime, political corruption, rape, disease, economic decay. but hey, people are nice, things are cheap and the weather is good, totes worth it right?
SA is mostly 'bad areas' desu.
>>
>>22754984
>Being this ignorant and racist

25 years in Capetown here, you're nonsense.
>>
File: Desuyone2.jpg (101 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
Desuyone2.jpg
101 KB, 724x720
>>22755000
>I think anyone who hasn't lived in SA or has ONLY lived in SA can't give an accurate statement on the quality of life in South Africa.

Please provide some actual statistics regarding these issues, compare it to before the ANC was in power and come and show me how 'ignorant' I am.
>>
File: kek.jpg (25 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
25 KB, 400x272
>>22754922
>>Also there is no reason you need to hold onto your backwards, racist beliefs so tightly just to cling to your fragile narrative, especially when you're an apathetic quasi-refugee in South Korea shitposting on a cantonese camwhore forum and not actually a North Korean citizen, in North Korea , trying to change things for the better.

pic not exactly related but Mandela had a qt smile.
>>
>>22754984
>Because there are more blacks than whites.
And...?
In the US, there are more whites than blacks (blacks are like 13% of the population), but blacks have higher crime rates on average. Disparity in population literally does not have that much to do with anything.
Fact of the matter is, if it was whites suffering, the average of black-on-white murders would at least be sort of similar to that of blacks. But nope, there's a huge fucking gap statistically. And you know why? Because they're not. In most parts of the world, crime is intraracial rather than interracial. Deal with it.
You'd probably have been like 99.99999% less safe in SA if you were a black girl. On top of that, even though you don't even live there, you still feel like your opinions hold any water. It's really fucking dumb.
>>
>>22755035
>Finland and South Africa
>even close to the connection North and South Korea have
Okay now I know you're just having a laff.
And to be honest, if someone was actually a citizen in North Korea and had the know-how and anti-authoritarian drive to get around barriers and access a degenerate, uncensored forum like this, I'd probably value their opinion over that of some random South Korean who is almost completely disconnected from the situation.
>>
>>22754207
>east asians superior to whites
>homogeneous ideals
you should try living in east asia

people like you are naive about the world.
>>
>>22754984

>There is no talking sense into people like you. Hope you enjoy your life in a decaying nation.

Then why are you still here shitposting and trying to convince people your argument is valid? Also I don't get what you're trying to argue. I agree that we have high crime etc and our country has many problems. My main premises are that this doesn't justify racisim and that colonial induced structural racisim and racist institutions are the cause of a part of todays fuckery. Secondly that the fuckery is solvable and realistically not cause for alarm and finally that your views on South Africa are uninformed and arguing for the validity of the notion that South Africa 'made you racist'. You percieve blacks as inferior and as savage, murdering rapists and use faulty analogies like 'muh zimbabwe' and >>>/pol/ tier rhetoric to justify your vapid claims which don't hold. Go camwhore on another thread. This is a South African thread.
>>
File: jail.jpg (23 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
jail.jpg
23 KB, 460x215
>>22755059
>In the US, there are more whites than blacks (blacks are like 13% of the population), but blacks have higher crime rates on average.
And your point is?
>In most parts of the world, crime is intraracial rather than interracial.
Any proof?
>Disparity in population literally does not have that much to do with anything.
Top fucking kek.
Whites go to extremes in regards of safety btw, I loved feeling like I was living in a cell back during my SA days.
> if it was whites suffering, the average of black-on-white murders would at least be sort of similar to that of blacks. But nope, there's a huge fucking gap statistically
The government hasn't released statistics on who kills who, last time I checked. I feel like they have something to hide desu.
>You'd probably have been like 99.99999% less safe in SA if you were a black girl.
That is true? Did I ever say it wasn't? Oh, actually I said
> I can only stand women of other races. I feel sorry their men treat them like shit.
>On top of that, even though you don't even live there, you still feel like your opinions hold any water.
So anyone who has escaped a shit country can't have any views on the state of their country. ok m8.
>>
>>22755035

We all know Mandela was a leftist. When you grow up you'll learn that not everything fits the paradigm of 'muh ebil commies trying to kill muh white western freedoms'
>>
>>22755111
>people aren't responsible for their choices
>other people are, they make them make their choices

Sometimes you have to face the facts: black people globally tend to have the highest crime rates. Their home-countries tend to be the lowest developed, and they have some of the lowest IQs (basically retard-tier).

It's pretty obvious black people are inferior as a race compared to others, due to their inability to control themselves as you so aptly demonstrate and their lower intelligence. There's nothing wrong with that, no one is born equal.
>>
>>22755140

Nice strawman kiddo.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>22755125
>And your point is?
That just because they're lower in population size doesn't mean it has an impact on crime. You can't be this fucking retarded.
>Any proof?
Common sense, maybe? If there are more people of [x] race, of course they will get killed, stolen from, etc more than any minority group.
>Top fucking kek.
Wow you sure showed me
>Whites go to extremes in regards of safety btw, I loved feeling like I was living in a cell back during my SA days.
What's your point?
>The government hasn't released statistics on who kills who, last time I checked. I feel like they have something to hide desu.
Evidence?
>That is true? Did I ever say it wasn't?
If you can admit that, then you literally agree with everything I've said up til this point. Congrats.
>So anyone who has escaped a shit country can't have any views on the state of their country. ok m8.
"Escaped". As if you didn't voluntarily go there on a trip to see your parents not too long ago, visit a zoo to hang out with lion cubs with your ex and take photos, etc. Lol ok.
>>
>>22755171
To clarify, I'm asking for evidence of them "having something to hide", not refusing to release statistics.
>>
>>22755083
My point is you are treating someone who has escaped from a corrupt country as if their views have no ground.
Yes but I'm not a random Finn who is completely disconnected from the situation. I've lived in SA half my life, and was there a few month ago visiting family. It sickened my heart to see it's condition. I felt so relieved to be back in Finland.
>>22755102
Check out their immigration laws anon. They are very homogeneous compared to Europe, and no one can say that is not true.
>>22755111
>Go camwhore on another thread. This is a South African thread.
anon asked if there is any S. African femanons fool.
All I gave is my opinion and now your bawwing. My opinions are based on facts. You can go on and on and on about how it's not that bad, but the truth is the ANC is running it into the ground. I mean what 1st world country (or developing country, whatever SA calls itself nowadays) has it's POST go bankrupt? I mean it's not that hard to put taxes where they are meant to be headed instead of spending it on their personal leisure.
All the land in S. Africa was bought from the kings of tribes ect. Afrikaans didn't 'steal' any land. You should really pick up a history book.
Please just go read any public forum about S. Africa and you will see that most if not all racial slurs are coming from the blacks toward whites and coloreds . I have lived in South Africa for half my life, and long enough to realize it is shit.
>>
>>22755176

You're*
>>
>>22755171
>That just because they're lower in population size doesn't mean it has an impact on crime. You can't be this fucking retarded
So you are basically proving that racism towards blacks is well deserved?
>Common sense, maybe? If there are more people of [x] race, of course they will get killed, stolen from, etc more than any minority group.
Statically, but it doesn't mean the small pool of minorities are in less danger, there is just less of them.
>What's your point?
They take precautions to not be killed and become a statistic. But like I said, quality of life is shit if you feel like a prisoner in your own home. Or a prisoner of fear in your own country.
>Evidence?
The evidence is that they haven't been released?
>"Escaped". As if you didn't voluntarily go there on a trip to see your parents not too long ago, visit a zoo to hang out with lion cubs with your ex and take photos, etc. Lol ok.
Even refugees from countries far worse off than S. Africa still visit family. It's sad to feel unsafe when you just want to visit family, but that's how it is. Even my ex was shocked at the conditions in S. Africa.
>>22755173
''I feel like'' I have no evidence since nothing has been released.
>>
>>22755183
Autocorrect fills in the gaps and I don't double check. gomen.
>>
>>22755176

>land was bought
>blacks are racist therefore my racism is justified
>random anecdotes

No no no

Pls leave little girl.
>>
>>22755212
>So you are basically proving that racism towards blacks is well deserved?
No, since they're not just committing crime because they're black and black people are evil. It's everything to do with how shit the US generally is (like it's actually a disgusting country in many, many ways), coupled with how they've treated blacks historically, but that's an entirely different topic.
>Statically, but it doesn't mean the small pool of minorities are in less danger, there is just less of them.
There being less of them puts them in less danger.
>They take precautions to not be killed and become a statistic.
So you admit that they don't get killed as much?
>But like I said, quality of life is shit if you feel like a prisoner in your own home. Or a prisoner of fear in your own country.
But they're not dead, and it's not like they can't just leave.
>Even refugees from countries far worse off than S. Africa still visit family. It's sad to feel unsafe when you just want to visit family, but that's how it is. Even my ex was shocked at the conditions in S. Africa.
If it was a matter of "escaping", they'd probably try to find ways to take their family with them rather than go back.
And I'm pretty sure your ex was shocked because like you said, Finland has less danger as a whole.
>>
>>22755212

Statistically*
>>
>>22755217
>blacks are racist therefore my racism is justified
No. Racism is instilled into human nature.
>>22755261
>No, since they're not just committing crime because they're black and black people are evil. It's everything to do with how shit the US generally is (like it's actually a disgusting country in many, many ways), coupled with how they've treated blacks historically, but that's an entirely different topic.
Sounds scapegoat-y to me. The correlation in crimes and race is too evident to discard that race plays a role. Even in countries with no racist history (like here in Finland) the amount of crime committed by minorities is opening a lot of eyes.
>There being less of them puts them in less danger.
You cannot be this stupid.
>They take precautions to not be killed and become a statistic
Killed as much as they could be if they didn't take precautions.
>But they're not dead, and it's not like they can't just leave.
You can't leave fear behind, unless you have no common sense.
>If it was a matter of "escaping", they'd probably try to find ways to take their family with them rather than go back.
It's not always possible, and on another whites will stay in Africa regardless of the danger because money is money. People place themselves in lots of dangerous situations for money. Lots of families refuse to leave the country out of some sort of pride "This is my country too and I've lived here for 60 years. I know nothing else, and can't start a new life, the rand is too weak for me to be able to provide for myself elsewhere...etc etc."
>>
>>22755286
Like I've said before, autocorrect fills the gap, typos should just be disregarded since everyone know phones have a life of their own, and I can't be assed to fiddle with the tiny text to re-read.
>>
>>22755309
>Sounds scapegoat-y to me.
Except it's not, and you evidently don't know much about American history and black/white relations in the US if you think that. I can't actually fault you for that, if I didn't go to an American international school I probably wouldn't either desu
>The correlation in crimes and race is too evident to discard that race plays a role. Even in countries with no racist history (like here in Finland) the amount of crime committed by minorities is opening a lot of eyes.
A lot of the minorities in European countries seem to either be Turkish people or Somalians, the latter of which are actually pretty mixed. I somehow don't think it's the same.
>You cannot be this stupid.
People are more likely to kill one easily targeted person of a majority race than a self-protective person of a minority race. It's not rocket science.
>Killed as much as they could be if they didn't take precautions.
Well, it's a good thing they do then, isn't it? We're not talking about an alternate universe here.
>You can't leave fear behind, unless you have no common sense.
You can if you're outside of the place you're afraid of.
>whites will stay in Africa regardless of the danger because money is money. People place themselves in lots of dangerous situations for money. Lots of families refuse to leave the country out of some sort of pride "This is my country too and I've lived here for 60 years. I know nothing else,
That's just stupid and they deserve whatever's coming to them, in that case. One's personal safety and health trumps money or national pride desu.
>the rand is too weak for me to be able to provide for myself elsewhere...etc etc."
These are literally the only people who have an excuse, and even then, would you rather be poor in a safe country, or upper middle class in one where you're constantly looking over your shoulder?
>>
>>22755212

Also I'm not saying that everything is fine and peachy here, I'll probably leave to work overseas because I can but I believe in this country and want to return. I don't know if you read what I said I'll put it in bullet points

• your racisim is unjustified and that colonial induced structural racisim and racist institutions are the cause of a part of todays fuckery. Blacks aren't inherintly less capable if environmental and cultural factors remain cetirus paribus.

• Secondly that the position our country is in is solvable and realistically not cause for alarm and finally that your views on South Africa are uninformed and mopic.

• Arguing for the validity of the notion that South Africa 'made you racist' is a silly premise ignores the larger structural dynamics of power at play.

I wish people like you would open their minds a little instead of protecting their narratives. I would tell you to go finger yourself on stormfront or to fuck off again but I think you're alright and I think in a couple years you'll be fine. I don't dispute some of what you said about shit being fucked up here but I disagree with your racist premises and pesimisim.

To give you better context, this is what the most insane white-hating, 'radical', leftist person in our political sphere had to say recently: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YIfnvEyexto&feature=share

This guy is the worst of the worst and even he is reasonable to a degree.
>>
>>22755357
>Except it's not, and you evidently don't know much about American history and black/white relations in the US if you think that. I can't actually fault you for that, if I didn't go to an American international school I probably wouldn't either desu
I do. But it's still scape goating.
>A lot of the minorities in European countries seem to either be Turkish people or Somalians, the latter of which are actually pretty mixed. I somehow don't think it's the same.
I'm talking about blacks. Turkish crime is only high is gang related issues, not just random crimes. Even I have been grabbed by some black guy in the streets of Helsinki center (it was pretty desolate since it was early Saturday morning, lots of cops around due to happenings in the city that day) but a cop car drove past and he let go so quickly and dashed. It really made me angry. I've lived here 9 years and not once has anyone tried something like that before this refugee popped out of nowhere. Won't say my personal experience is the only truth, but statistics don't lie.
>People are more likely to kill one easily targeted person of a majority race than a self-protective person of a minority race. It's not rocket science.
Doesn't mean a minority is more safe. Lets say some guys intend to rob the next person they come across, since the population is 79% black statistically the person they rob is most likely to be black, but if by chance the next person is white, they're not going to not rob him just because he is a minority.
>You can if you're outside of the place you're afraid of.
yeah leaving S. Africa. Not everyone has that option. I'm lucky I'm half Finnish.
>One's personal safety and health trumps money or national pride desu.
I agree but not everyone does.
>>
>>22755309

Also the statistics show SA isn't that dangerous for whites. I thought we'd been over that. The price to pay isn't putting yourself in danger, it's paying for a wall and an alarm. Thats it.

Also in developed countries, minorities and new imigrants will always comit the majority of the crimes. Look at the italians and irish in the early days new york for example. It's urban geography 101.

You are just riddled with cognitive biases
>>
>>22755417

Whites are more safe though because they have geographical, socio-economic and psychological buffers to protect them. I'm not denying crime is a problem, a friend of mine was shot once in an affluent white suburb. What I'm trying to say is that your racisim is unjustified because it ignores the larger dynamic and that your negativity is unwarranted. Why do you feel the need to talk shit about south africa if you've already escaped?
>>
>These are literally the only people who have an excuse, and even then, would you rather be poor in a safe country, or upper middle class in one where you're constantly looking over your shoulder
That's why I left my family at such a young age. I was lucky enough to be born into a very well off family.But I just couldn't trade my quality of life for material possessions. Now I live in a tiny apartment struggling to make ends meet without any supervision or guidance from my family but I'm 100x happier than I have ever been in S. Africa.
>• your racisim is unjustified and that colonial induced structural racisim and racist institutions are the cause of a part of todays fuckery. Blacks aren't inherintly less capable if environmental and cultural factors remain cetirus paribus.

But they are. Just look at Africa.
> Secondly that the position our country is in is solvable and realistically not cause for alarm and finally that your views on South Africa are uninformed and mopic.
If it's solvable it would have been solved before it got to this point. Please provide any solution. The ANC keeps the blacks poor uneducated ( aside from the elite and lucky few that are middle class) so that they cannot make educated decisions regarding voting. They will keep them poor and ignorant for their own gain. I don't see the ANC ever letting go of the power they have over the country.
>I wish people like you would open their minds a little instead of protecting their narratives.
I was very liberal as a child. I was definitely color blind before coming to terms with the harsh reality.
Talking to people like you is like talking to a JW about their religion. If you are not willing to open your eyes to the truth, you will remain ignorant.
>I would tell you to go finger yourself on stormfront or to fuck off again
I think stormfront is ridiculous.
> I think in a couple years you'll be fine.
in the direction Europe is taking I feel like I'll only stand more firmly in my beliefs.
>>
>>22755441
>What I'm trying to say is that your racisim is unjustified.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
eye for an eye m8.
>Why do you feel the need to talk shit about south africa if you've already escaped?
Maybe to comfort someone who feels the same way that is too afraid to speak up. Or just anyone who has the same views. I know I feel less alone when I read something that shows that not everyone is completely ANC-washed
>>
>>22754984
>>22755014

>how do IDs work

Racist girl arguing with herself. Top Lowell.
>>
File: loll.jpg (9 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
loll.jpg
9 KB, 223x226
>>22755487
Try harder.
You're just mad >>22749672 was poor b8
>>
>>22755454

What you're saying is literally stormfront tier though. Africa carved up and brutalized by colonists and slavers for centuries, divided up to suit the interests of imperialist countries and left thredbare. I'm not a liberal and I can see your arguments but they don't hold up. Also whats happening in europe is fucked up and I agree that you should be against mass imigration especially when the imigrants wont asimilate. You can be for protecting europe and still not be a racist. Also if you're happy there than why the need shitpost so vehemently, I guess it's justified that you hate the current state of affairs here up here but blame corrupt government and the causal factors and don't use it to protect wacky racist beliefs.

Theres a growing public sentiment against the ANC, it could take 10 years or more but they will fall and what emerges has far greater potential. To say it would have been solved already is myopic, this country and it's new constitution are 21 years old, thats a heartbeat for most nations.

>I was very liberal as a child

You still are a child and you're using childish emotional reasoning. I get that you're angry and it's easy to slip into racist discourse because it gives you an outlet. I dislike liberal douches, criminals and the european immigration policies right now too anon. I've held racist ideas before but they don't hold under a critical gaze. I'm going to sleep now. My kik is somewhere at the top of this thread if you want to talk further.
>>
>>22755541
>You can be for protecting europe and still not be a racist. Also if you're happy there than why the need shitpost so vehemently, I guess it's justified that you hate the current state of affairs here up here but blame corrupt government and the causal factors and don't use it to protect wacky racist beliefs.
But I am a racist and I don't feel the need to censor myself on a chan. Sorry.

I agree I'm a child but I'm a legal adult so at least I grew out of it before the vote. I don't see how I'm emotionally reasoning? Every country has declined after a influx of blacks. Cold hard truth. The bad outways the good sorry m8. It's pretty late here too, same time zone. So I'm typing everything in a hungover and tired state and don't want to elaborate on everything you wrote since half is shit and half is insightful. night anon.
>>
>>22749687
>>22755493

Poor, maybe; but it elicited a response from you, kiddo.
>>
File: Picture0110.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture0110.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>22750158
One nice thing about S. Africa is Snus is sold in stores. Too bad they only have shit brands that last a few minutes on the gum.
>>
>>22755646
For other readers anon. It's not all about you.
>>
File: 1405100983754.jpg (34 KB, 644x473) Image search: [Google]
1405100983754.jpg
34 KB, 644x473
>>22755651
Says the girl who's made an SA thread into a thread about herself (and particularly about her Call of Duty online multiplayer-tier troglodytic shitposting).
>>
>>22755702
It's fucking /soc/, all I'm doing is contributing to the thread. Others can dilute my posts if they want. Don't see other anons except us handful chatting over here. If you want to contribute, do so.
>>
>there are Africans on 4chan
wut
>>
Wow
>>
>>22754355
Oh look its a Capetonian kaffirboetie, colour me surprised. You hardly ever have to deal with them in CT try the Eastern Cape for a while bud
>>
>>22757137
I'm with you. And I live here. This place is an unsafe joke and it's heading for disaster.

>>22755541
You should be doing the growing up. Introduce some rationality into your world view, and forget about the utopian bullshit you've bought into. Realistically South Africa is fucked - the masses hold the vote, and the masses are all entitlement rich morons. Worse than in any other country. They'll be coming for you, one day.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 384x384
>>22760744
>>22761313

Yissis frikkie, tannie will let you drive her bakkie one day. Fucking poorfags baka. Also complaining about it on camwhore forums doesn't help. If you want to keep saying 'muh country is fucked' which I agree with then either 1) do something about it 2) leave and quit fucking complaining. You probably lack the skills and education to obtain a visa and the fact that you're most likely the result of generations of interbreeding in the west rand or other godforsaken dutchman fuckhole, and I pity you for that but it helps no one to mope around and be racist. You should consider suicide guys, it's preferable to having racist dutchman lumpens you shitting up the country. Stick to your bakkie jacuzzis and incest you hills have eyes motherfuckers.

Pic related: average poor dutchman in SA (shame)
>>
>>22761451
>Also I'm not saying that everything is fine and peachy here, I'll probably leave to work overseas because I can but I believe in this country and want to return. I don't know if you read what I said I'll put it in bullet points

wanker. i'm just here just to make money off every stupid cunt, like yourself, who thinks this place is a good investment. go back and read how you suck ANC cock, my boy. you keep on going, champ.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x320
>>22760744

Average poor white. This is what happens when you are white and your parents are lumpens who can't hold down jobs lucrative enough for good schooling.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 386x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 386x381
>>22761469

You mad because you're poor anon. You're poor because you're a racist subhuman dutchman troglodyte fuckstain malignant haemeroid on the asshole of our society. Please kill yourself anon. You contribute little or no worth to anyone.

>Out here to make money

What money frikkie? If you had the skills to leave you clearly would have, you clearly don't have the capabilities to leave because you're a filfthy white prole. Would rather deal with a black than one of you lower class types.
>>
File: BlackOnBlackKillings.jpg (81 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
BlackOnBlackKillings.jpg
81 KB, 500x344
>>22761523
Haha, now you show your true colors anon, and prove you are a complete idiot. Now I feel relieved. I know only true idiots have the views on the country that you hold.
>>
>>22761649

I'm just shitposting now desu senpai. You crashed this thread with no survivors a long time ago. Also dank caption for that pic "when the squad was lit last night" and then ghetto emoji
>>
>>22761496
>>22761451
Not Afrikaans or poor. Its a shame that you're so delusional, otherwise you could've presented us with an argument
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.