[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to fuck my girl for the first time. Am I fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
About to fuck my girl for the first time. Am I fucked?
>>
Well its small but aslong as you stay inside her and push really hard. play with her clit eat her asshole out, put it in her asshole while you play with her pussy you should be fine. And lots of oral.. It will help you hahahah
>>
>>22748049
Figuratively, yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Think she won't mind? Her ex was black. :/
>>
File: 1446701572718.jpg (41 KB, 299x259) Image search: [Google]
1446701572718.jpg
41 KB, 299x259
>>22748049
Oh man. Shell be fucking other guys. You know this, right?
>>
delete this stupid faggot thread you faggot
>>
>>22748057
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>22748049
>>22748067
At least post a shot of it hard.
>>
>>22748142
this.
>>
Who cares? Become a master at oral and get someone who loves you for you

There are girls who don't like being penetrated by a big dick anyways (not being sarcastic)
>>
>>22748169
Basically yeah. Way I see it is if you don't think you'll be in it for the long run, either you don't care and just want to fuck her, or you shouldn't be fucking her at all.

She isn't going to leave you because of your dick... Unless you think she will, your call dude.
>>
>>22748049
It's not about you being fucked, but more about her not being fucked.
>>
>>22748800
The double dubs is right.
>>
Lmao mate you just made this thread on /r9k/, stop forcing your fetish on us.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.