[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/SMET/ - Saturday Morning Europe Thread Eurofags, unite. Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: SMET1.png (28 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
SMET1.png
28 KB, 1600x900
/SMET/ - Saturday Morning Europe Thread

Eurofags, unite. Also Africa, Middle east join if you wanna hang.

Americas absolutely not allowed!

How is all going?
>>
>>22747694
>Saturday Morning Europe Thread
But it's well into the afternoon now...
>>
atm listening to

'Swim and Sleep (Like a Shark)' by Unknown Mortal Orchestra.

Saw them live this week in Amsterdam, they were absolutely amazing. I've found a new love for concerts; almost ecstatic experiences...
>>
>>22747704
True - I was dicking around with the flag design in the morning and had some shit to do in between... Sorry! I was planning on getting this out earlier. GUess you can say it's morning if you only woke up now...
>>
bumperino
>>
>>22747708
I'll go with that then. I only woke up at 13:30GMT
>>
Having a layed back saturday after going out last night.
Started playing the Evil Within today, pretty good and spoopy so far.
Also I'm currently deciding wether to spend a long weekend in Amsterdam or Prague later this year, what do y'all think? Any other suggestions in the same direction?
18/m/Ger kik: VizzyDizzy
>>
>>22747948
cool. coolcool.

>>22747964
I'm from Amsterdam. It's a lot of fun for a weekend, don't know about Prague though so can't compare.
>>
>>22747980
I'm a bit of a culture guy, what is there you as a native would recommend to see aside from the Anne Frank house, hooker-street and paintings by the Dutch masters?
>>
>>22747986
There's fun places for Amsterdam folk. What comes to mind:

Concerts. Paradiso, Melkweg are two large companies with venues all over Amsterdam with super artists (I blame the weed).

'De Hallen' was an old tram station, but is now converted into a lively building full of and not limited to:
-theater with artsy movies
-a denim factory
-food hallen with gin/tonic bar and grrrrreat food
-independent sellers on Saturdays in a market-eqsue fashion

Besides that we have also the newly renovated Hermitage which has interesting expos all the time (slightly more touristic, but I heard good stuff).

And YES I KNOW rijksmuseum is tourist trap nr.1 but they did have a expo on Dick Bruna, famous for his children's cartoon 'Nijntje' (aka Miffy in ENG), and having seen pictures I would've loved to have gone. So whilst Rijksmuseum might seem shit, they have good stuff too.

foam (foto museum of amsterdam) also has interesting shit. photography is an art I've never gotten the hang of, but it's impressive to see nonetheless.

I'm not too artsy myself so I'm sure there's more to it than this short list of things of the top of my head.
>>
>>22748056
I'm not really a weed-enthusiast but I guess when you're in Amsterdam you have to get baked one night. Are there any special places or things to try or see?
>>
Greekfag here. Saturday night and nothing to do. Nobody to go out for beers and shit. Fuck buddy diched me.
>>
>>22748069
getting baked is overrated. If you enjoy getting high, buy from Abraxas near Dam. They have fine seating area but I'd just go for the myriad of fantastic beers Amsterdam, Netherlands and Belgium has to offer.

During the day it might be interesting to see the micropia complex of the Artis Zoo; micro organisms to be seen all over.

Another big coffeeshop is Greenhouse where they have decent food, too, which is different. Usual coffee shops are weed and you're lucky if they sell a cookie.

By the way, the Amsterdam Art Weekend is coming up (26-29 nov) which might interest you.

>>22748078
How do fuckbuddies work? do you just kinda have mutual attraction but no reason/motivation for a relationship?
>>
>>22748088

Yes. We only get with each other for fucking. That's the only common line we have, our characters and intelligence are worlds apart. The moment I use even the slightest analogy or tougher to comprehend vocabulary she starts getting irritated and things im boring.

Usually women like her disgust me, but she has the body that I love the most. Petite with small breasts and small firm ass.
>>
>>22748088
>getting baked is overrated

clearly you've never been to de Graal
>>
Anyone from Israel?
I don't see a lot on /soc/ I assume most are lurking
>>
>>22747694
First time I've seen one of those desu.
What do you plan to do with this thread OP?

Is it for meet-ups? Rates? So far it looks like /int/.
Also I don't like the exclusion of our American pals, since we're on an US website.
>>
>>22747694
>Excludes Americas

>Happily includes Middle East and Africa

Sounds like Europe!
>>
Chilling on Crete, enjoying a relaxing night in after being out last night until 7 this morning.
>>
>>22748308

Studying in Crete? Greekfag here. I'm from thessaloniki.
>>
>>22748272
>Knows fuck-all about geography and different, connected cultures

Sounds like America!
>>
>>22748739
Are you fucking joking? Sandniggers and niggers have no connected culture to Europeans. I'm thinking OP was making a jab about the influx of these savages into our countries.
Finnfag btw.
>>
>>22748778
In the directly adjacent area of course. Take the Maltese for example.
>>
File: 1409774382893.gif (879 KB, 229x188) Image search: [Google]
1409774382893.gif
879 KB, 229x188
>>22747694
>Africa and middle east allowed
I've got them in my neighbourhood, I don't want them in my fucking internet.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.