[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly re there some girls here that see potential for me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 408x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 408x640
Honestly re there some girls here that see potential for me to be attractive and not just cute in a non-sexy way?
>>
>>22742625
No.
>>
Stop being such a insecure attention whore, I think you are attractive in a sexual way but that's based on looks alone. Self pity it not a attractive trait however
>>
>>22742625
Nope.
>>
>>22742625

Cry moar
>>
>>22742625
you look like daniel bruhl desu senpai
>>
Bump for cancer.
>>
>>22743244
Doing the devil's work, anon.
>>
>>22742625
hey you're a cutie do you have a skype :3
i am a girl and i find you very attractive ^w^
>>
>>22743603
Hi, Brandon!
>>
I've seen very ugly people in relationships so its probably not your looks hurting you.
>>
>>22743613
what? :o
>>
Hi Brandon,

You quite obviously havesome body dysmorphic disorder and, likely, a host of other issues. Why don't you talk to someone man? And by "someone", I don't mean the "anonymous" internet. Your face is fine. Your 5.5" cock is fine. Move out of your moms house and see the world. Start locally, I'm sure there's something to do, other than jacking off and pinging the internet about your appearance constantly.

Best,

Anonymous
>>
>>22744180
if he had body dysmorphia, wouldn't he think he's fat or in good shape though?
>>
>>22742625
>come back to /soc/ after 6 months
>Brandon is still posting

Jesus that's some dedication right there.
>>
>>22742625
Are you mentally ill, Brandon? Id fuck you IF you werent so creepy.
>>
>>22744219
are you hot though? he wants a CUTE girl!
>>
>>22744230
Im hot but Im a male. Yeah, Ive seen this faggot over the years.
>>
>Tfw people don't realize that the real Brandon killed himself about a year ago.

RIP senpai.
>>
>>22743603
>>22743603
Much love!
My skype is killahbee93

Do you have a Kik tho?
>>
Have not seen this fuck on soc in a while
>>
>>22744516
Hmmmm
>>
Brandon were you at a Safeway with a dog the other night??
>>
>>22744792
No. But for some strange reason your comment made me lol hard.
>>
>>22745054
i will find u
You have a doppelganger in my town it looks like.
>>
>>22744792
Was he fucking the dog? He fucked a cat last year, you know.
>>
>>22744204
6 months, heh, you're new here, Brandon has been posting for many years.
>>
>>22743613
Was my first thought too
>>
File: Pathetic2.gif (473 KB, 417x200) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic2.gif
473 KB, 417x200
Seriously I've seen you a hundred times here, crying for pity, and moaning so people tell you how handsome and attractive you are. You really make me wanna cry.
Being an attention whore really is the most unmanly thing.
>>
>>22742625
Why are you still here, uggo and not out getting facial correction surgery?
>>
>>22744516
Really?
>>
>>22742625
I thought Brandon killed himself
>>
>>22744516
Then why does he still bitch and moan constantly via Kik?
>>
>>22744204
It's been YEARS.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.