[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fetishizing a nice, stable relationship. How do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1429444797305.jpg (195 KB, 780x927) Image search: [Google]
1429444797305.jpg
195 KB, 780x927
I'm fetishizing a nice, stable relationship. How do you guys do it?
>>
If your a dude, avoid relationships at all cost.

You think the grass is greener on the other side, but when you actually jump that fence you'll notice that the grass is in fact posion covered needles.

If your a chick, just find some weak willed, lonley faggot who'll become infatuated with you and toss him when you want to ride dicks again, he'll take you back anyway.
>>
>>22739764
That's my fetish. O.o
>>
>>22739816
but I've seen plenty of relationships work! oh wait that was in movies
>>
>>22739764
Little does she realize, I have no resources!

Jokes on her.
>>
>>22739764
I'm a guy and I want this. I'm tired of the fucking around, tired of the hunt, tired of stalking strange, and more importantly I'm tired of sleeping/being alone in between the always short lived OKCupid relationships
>>
>>22739764
Mutual respect and hard work.

Notice I didn't say anything about monogomy
>>
>>22739978
Right? Everyone wants to fuck around when they're young, eventually everyone slows down. That's not a gender specific stereotype.
>>22741298
This 100% People who make content like OP's fetishize sex, imo. Relationships aren't for guaranteed sex OR guaranteed "resources". They're for enriching your life through partnership.
>>
>>22741480
I'm 18, and deffo don't enjoy fucking around. That might be the majority, but not everyone.
>>
>>22739978
>>22739937
These

Found a girl last year that was acting serious and like she wanted someone to treat her right. I knew better but the cuddles felt right, fell for her and got friendzoned a week later.

It's so damn difficult to find a good cuddle buddy. I work so hard and I fight a good fight to get ahead in this world, and all I want is to retire to some sleepy talk and have a sweet girl to squeeze while I do it - no hanky panky necessary.

I know better than to pursue a relationship cause I'll just end up used and tossed out when its inconvenient. I'd get on craigslist and pay someone to let me hold them at night, but I'll probably just get robbed.
>>
>>22741524
I don't really know if it's the majority or not. When I was 18 I didn't enjoy fucking around, then for a while I was really into hooking up with some fwb I had, then I met my eventual wife, she and I were in an open relationship and I fucked around a lot. Today we are still Nonmonog, but hardly ever fuck around because we're just too busy.

I also didn't used to like star trek but now I'm really into it and there was a point where I really was into ska or whatever.

I guess my point is just that it's so wierd to define ourselves or others based on these often changing interests and behaviors. People grow and change for better and for worse, but mostly for neutral.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.