[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't done this in a while, and I've never done it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1432632320468.png (149 KB, 306x480) Image search: [Google]
1432632320468.png
149 KB, 306x480
Haven't done this in a while, and I've never done it on this board. It's usually pretty fun.

So ask a guy with Treacher Collins Syndrome anything.
>>
>>22738546
Had to Google it, but yeah. Interesting.
How good is your "personality" that you get women?
>>
pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>22738555
>that you get women

Kek. That doesn't happen. I mean, I've been on plenty of dates and such but it usually gets fucked up somehow or another.
>>
File: 0102150152.jpg (499 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
0102150152.jpg
499 KB, 1920x1080
>>22738562
Pics delivered
>>
>>22738577
Pitty dates, feels bad man. I had cancer and got a putty date to Sr ball. Shit was depressing. I asked her to dance and she just said there and said no. So I walked away and moped.
>>
Can we see your dick for science
>>
Does it prevent your muscles from growing?
>>
>>22739810
I mean, I've had a steady girlfriend for a while, and I've been on multiple dates with the same girl so I don't think they were ALL pitty dates. Lol

>>22740205
I don't post dick pics I'm threads I post my face in.

>>22740243
I mean, I'm skinny but it doesn't fuck with my muscles. It only really affected bone growth.
>>
>>22738577
Do you have a kik? I dont have any kind of disorder yet I see my face in the mirror and I feel ugly. Im a guy. I want to learn how to accept myself and considering youve gotten dates maybe you could help me
>>
>>22740556

So what you're saying is you have no excuse to be a skinny twink fuccboi

Kay
>>
>>22740586
I do, but I won't be able to say what it is until tomorrow.
>>
>>22740602
>skinny

Implying its worse that being a pathetic fatbody

>twink

Not a faggot, so not a twink

>fuccboi

You're a giant faggot for even using that word.
>>
>>22740598
>>22740617

Fuck this phone. I meant to reply to you.
>>
>>22740624
Just kik me then @ jumbojet555
>>
>>22740663
Will do
>>
>>22740556
Don't you always wonder though? Like you're their token crip. I always feel that way around people that try and befriend me. I usually go through a set of friends every 5 years or so. It's a terrible way to live. Be feeling worthless I end up being worthless. Irony isn't lost in me
>>
>>22740711
I mean, I can usually tell. I decline those dates usually.

But I've kept the same friends since the first grade. I might have added one or two here and there, but the core guys are still there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.