[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DD/lg thread. Post about yourself, what you're looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: lg.jpg (17 KB, 277x206) Image search: [Google]
lg.jpg
17 KB, 277x206
DD/lg thread.

Post about yourself, what you're looking for, what you're into, post pictures, just discuss DD/lg relationships in general, tell stories, whatever.
>>
>>22737140
Omg yassss
18/f/little
From Alberta
5'2"
36DD/31/46
Ever-changing hair, right now it's orange and black for halloween
Pale as shit
Blue eyes
Pretty alternative as far as looks go too, got my lip pierced and I'm stretching my ears
Not a ton of experience in the scene, but enough to know what I like
Def looking for a Daddy who's more interested in the relationship than the sex, especially if he's not local.
>>
>>22737562
You sound super cute. Im interested.
>>
>>22737562

Info?
>>
>>22737562
Kik ?
Skype ?
>>
File: Photo 2015-10-26, 20 42 47.jpg (196 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
Photo 2015-10-26, 20 42 47.jpg
196 KB, 640x1136
>>22737570
>>22737573
Euhhhhhh have these i guess
kik: dat.throwaway
>>
18/f/little from the uk
Very pale skin (hate it)
Brown curly hair but it's always straightened
Blue eyes
Small boobs :(
I really want to find a daddy :( my snapchat is berrybaby10
>>
>>22737617
You sound super cute hunny, I'm sure you'll find a daddy soon :*
>>
>>22737617
Most people here don't use snapchat, especially the often older daddies. Could help to give something else, too.

I might post later, usually not a lot of people from Europe.
>>
>>22737617
Do you have kik/skype?
>>
can i get some opinions on my new tumblr blog? is it cute enough? http://alittleprincessdaisy.tumblr.com/
>>
I'm so happy I actually met a good daddy off of here
praying I don't have to deal with shitty fake 4chan "daddies" ever again
>>
>>22737617
Good evening little one !
I'm 27 and live in France.
I'm 5'7 and on the slim side, with dark hair and brown eyes.
Like >>22737729 said, I do not use snapchat but if you are interested in chatting and don't mind the distance (and my accent :3 ) don't hesitate to give some other way to contact you. Or you can always send an email at [email protected]

Have a good evening :3
>>
>these girls hating their pale skin
Don't.
>>
>>22738205
Do you need a spanking? Don't make me get the strop as I prefer my hands.
>>
>>22737562
kik: PuddingRice

i want to be a daddy
>>
kik: margiexsmith
i want a really dominant daddy
>>
File: phmpVzG.png (211 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
phmpVzG.png
211 KB, 500x385
18/f/little
netherlands
It'd be really nice to have a daddy that would like to guide me to getting fitter, be it on or offline. I've been training on my own for the past half year and it'd be lovely to share my successes etc. Haha. That sounds weird after writing it down. I'unno.
I like cooking and I'm an art student, you'll probably get pictures of the results of both of these, if you like. Super creative and all that jazz.
I used to loovee sleeping in skype calls together with someone, so if that's a possibility then Yush, please.
email iss [email protected]
>>
>>22738179
>>22738179
>>22738179
>8179▶
> can i get some opinions on my new tumblr blog? is it cute

Being earnest, I found that spanking infographic very informative.
>>
>>22738561
Would you be okay with someone from the Usa?
>>
File: Photo on 10-4-15 at 12.52 PM #2.jpg (185 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-4-15 at 12.52 PM #2.jpg
185 KB, 1080x720
>>22738538
Heres a pic of me (18)
>>
>>22738579
Yup! Not a problem for me.
>>
>>22738580
Such a sad looking cutie pie, I'd love to try and turn that frown upside down for you
Where abouts are you?
>>
>>22738561
mailed you
>>
>>22738594
I email you with a subject call 4 Chac Soc
>>
>>22737617
You a impossible stuck up bitch, lol
>>
>>22738580

so fucking cute
>>
30/M/Daddy/Cali

Heterosexual

I'm looking for a little to chat with and play with. I'd really like a good mix of sexual and nonsexual conversation. I want someone I can be affectionate with and take care of while at the same time be able to enjoy a lusty relationship.

Interests: Video Games / Movies / Reading / Biking / Naps / Cartoons / Hiking / Camping

Kinks: Spanking / Orgasm Denial / Light Bondage / Cosplay /

The little doesn't have to be local but that is a plus. I'd like to find a little who's a good girl but has a mischievous side.

Kik: NoxMarkov
>>
DDlg seems too good to be true for me.
I'd love to be cared for, doted after, to feel little. But it feels like I'm asking for too much.
I read about all of the little things that happen in this dynamic. Holding me when I cry? Making sure I eat enough? Watching me draw? Reading me stories?
Daddy's a protector, a rock, an open ear.

But I feel like I'd be such a burden after the novelty wore off.

I'm not used to being so vulnerable, showing my weaknesses. I feel like I'm supposed to be independent and be able to do everything on my own. Like admitting I need help is bothersome. Annoying.

I know that if someone told me this that I'd assure that people cared. But why should they? What do they get out of putting so much effort into another person? Some tail? Why would anyone want to take care of me?

There are so many expectations for a Daddy Dom. It doesn't seem like I deserve that.
>>
>>22739713
Every relationship takes work and DD/lg is no different. There will be ups and downs, arguments, difficulties, joys, etc. I can't speak for every Daddy but for me personally being "a protector, a rock, an open ear" satisfies my own personal needs. It satisfies me.
For some people DD/lg is a novelty or a fetish and they don't need or want it to go past a certain point. For others it's a much more important relationship.
It takes work finding the right person but it's worth it.

I hope I answered your questions to some degree.
>>
>>22739713
What we get out of it is love and affection. Think about how a child loves their parents. To a child their parents are everything and because of that there's a much deeper bond.

Also, at least for me, it gives me a sense of purpose and fulfilment to have someone relying on me. It's one thing to do something for myself, but even more so to do it for someone who I know NEEDS me. I guess you can have something like that in a normal relationship, but it feels different from a little.
>>
>>22739785
Well said
>>
>>22739713
There's several variations of DDlg as well.

There's people who have it as a subset of S&M, and the DDlg stuff stays mostly in the realm of sexual fantasy.

There's people who (which is what you're picturing), do it 24/7 in terms of the DD taking care of the lg in all forms, even down to picking her clothes and making her food or some such.

And you have middle ground in shades of grey of the two above examples. People who DDlg when in the mood, or who spend certain weeks of the year in 24/7 mode, etc.

I personally prefer it to be closer to the "DDlg" as a sexual thing" but I've always been interested in domination and gentle control.

That sort of thing gives people like you who don't always like to show vulnerabilities or weaknesses a chance to ease into it, and it eliminates the fact that the novelty would wear off. 24/7 DD (which a little of mine wanted) would raise the same issues you were worried about.

But it's not just a sexual thing. It's an emotional calming thing.
>>
>>22739713
daddy dom here
loving and brutal at the same time
kik PuddingRice
>>
>>22739760
>>22739785
>>22739839
Oh gosh, I'm emotional tonight. You guys are making me tear up a bit.

I kind of feel like I might just burst out crying if I experienced this stuff. A happy sort of cry. But also a bitter one, that the fact that this is so special is because it feels so absent elsewhere in my life. I feel like I have to be so strong all the time, but being able to let that fall away sounds heavenly.

How much would I freak a guy out by doing that?
>>
>>22739917
Not at all. It's healthy to let your emotions out, even outside of the dd/lg life style. Bottling up your emotions is bad. Being strong is a good trait to have and admirable, it's always healthy to let your emotions out when appropriate.
>>
>>22739917
Everybody, and I mean everybody, need somebody to talk to. The thing that so many people don't understand about sub dom and DDlg and other such relationships is that it's not about Taking power, as much as it is about giving it. Giving your trust. Giving your vulnerability. Giving your sexual energy, Giving your love. and that works both ways, DDs aren't some olympus god the lg worships from afar, it's a real, working, breathing relationship, just one where the normal defined roles are a little different, and where a kink comes to the forefront more than most.

I've had littles, some formally, and some in kink groups in cities I'd lived in, and I think it's perfectly healthy to let yourself submerse in that kind of lifestyle, if only to be able to step outside yourself and allow somebody else to control you for a little while, especially if he's also making you feel very good in all the ways he knows how.

Freak a guy out by doing what, crying? I guess it depends on the guy, but it's not uncommon.

Also, what >>22739977 said. It's healthy to have an outlet and a partner you trust, whether or not you call him "daddy".

I've had none DDlg relationships where we relied on each other in the way you're talking about. It's called love.
>>
>>22739917

Do you have any contact info for just chatting? You seem in need of friends and a Daddy!
>>
>>22740001
I think she'd be better off with friends for now.

>>22739917
I'm willing and able to just chat with you and answer any questions you might have. No "Daddy" stuff necessary. I posted >>22739996
and >>22739839
>>
>>22740001
I'm not very good at staying in touch. I kinda just wanted to open up a narrative I've been musing over.

>>22739977
>>22739996
Right. Okay. It's alright to let my guard down. So easy to say but so hard to believe.
I'll try!
>>
>>22740030
The trick is to find somebody worthy of letting your guard down with, and that can be difficult.

Kik tends to be an excellent temporary way to talk to people with no binding attachment.
>>
>>22740030

Well I don't mind that. You can be in contact however you choose. Have kik?
>>
>>22740030
It's very hard. Probably the hardest part of any relationship.
>>
>>22739917
Crud...I leave for 15 minutes to make dinner and I miss all this.

Anyway...I concur with a lot of what's been said. As for freaking a guy out...I would say it wouldn't freak out the right guy. The trick is finding the right guy but there are definitely Daddies out there would would not only NOT be freaked out but would embrace you wholeheartedly.

We've all sort of touched on the fact that every relationship is different. It would take you finding the right guy but that right guy would be the person you COULD fall away with. He would be the rock you need.
>>
>>22740039
>>22740065
>>22740110

Yeah, I suppose it's less about DDlg and more about getting what you want out of a relationship.
>>
>>22740134
That's a good place to start. Maybe you need a DD/lg relationship and maybe you don't. The key is to figure out what you need and work towards that.
>>
My DD has been distant. Littles, I read your posts of longing for the men that abandoned you and I'm feeling it now. I empathize. I sympathize. And I'll try to stay strong and hope that he comes back to me.
>>
>>22740189
I can be your new DD whats your kik?
i wont leave because i really need a lg
>>
>>22740195
Thank you but I'm bonded. Can't just jump into a new thing while I'm still in a thing.
>>
File: 10-30-10.58.13.jpg (170 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
10-30-10.58.13.jpg
170 KB, 1080x1920
>Age, Sex, Location, Orientation, Role
24/M/US, IL dom/master/wanting to try out as a daddy for a little.
>What You're Looking For
Fun intelligent conversation. Age play but within the context of the role. I don't want to talk to someone who perpetually speaks like a child. I'm not looking for things to be sexual all the time, but I'm also not looking for someone who is going to take weeks to get comfortable being sexual.
>What You're NOT Looking For
Emotionally unstable individuals. I realize there is bound to be some degree of fucked up but don't lay suicidal thoughts on me days after starting to speak to me.
>What You Bring to the Table
Professional, intelligent, legitimately caring and compassionate. I'm a man of many hobbies and interests and I can almost guarantee there is something that you and I can relate together over.
>Favorite Fetishes
My fetishes are as varied as they are many. I can get into pretty much anything other than scat, and I could even see myself finding that erotic in the right context. I've been finding age play more and more fascinating lately so that ranks up there with daddy/daughter play. Rough/forced sex as punishment. Slut sharing, Humiliation, degradation. These fetishes are amplified for me by being bound in the context of an otherwise caring and thoughtful person. I love the idea of having a darling princess outside the the bedroom, and having an unabashed slut behind closed doors. The dichotomy really gets to the heart of it.
>Story/Fantasy
On my phone so forgive errors, but my ideal would be having a submissive little who would be willing to try anything to please her daddy. I'd love to have a princess who would cuddle with my while watching movies but would not so innocently miss while grabbing for the popcorn and would find her hand grabbig at something else. She would squirm and wiggle her little butt against me, knowing she was teasing, and would accept her punishment for doing so.
>Contact
Kik/skype/SC: TheTeaHermit
>>
>>22740317
This guy is awesome, littles!
>>
>>22740437
You talked me up in the last thread. Are you the little that I talked to for aa moment on Skype who was going through some emotional stuff? If so I hope you've been doing well. You never responded to any of my last messages so I stopped trying to contact you. (once again, if you're who I think you are.)
>>
>>22740317
CUSTER!
>>
>>22740511
My last stand really wasn't my last! General Custer rides again!
>>
>>22740495
No friend, you got talked up so I added you on kik. I am now passing on the favour.

(Most of the men who post on here are super yucky and should be avoided imo)
>>
>>22740579
D'aw. Why thanks! I try not to be yucky. Except for when it calls for it. If I haven't talked to you on kik in a minute feel free to message me. Life got a little busy and I might have neglected to respond and I lost track of a few of my conversations.
>>
26/m/usa

I want to see what this DDlg is all about.
Looking to find a fem that can give me the general scope of what this entails then grow from there.

Email is [email protected]
>>
File: imgggeee.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
imgggeee.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
18 F

Looking for daddies who prefer aged 35+

I don't send naked pictures unless I realllyyy like you. Other then that I just chat :3

KIK: happy.sarah.yay
>>
>>22740927
That's a lot of purple.
>>
>>22741007
It's a good color!
>>
>>22740927
So not chance of meeting? Oh well I wish you luck my dear
>>
>>22740927
got skype?
i am 39
>>
bumping thread
>>
22/f. pls respond if looking to share educational resources
>>
29/M/Daddy

Orlando Florida area, can host, can travel.

Kik: Jib1418
>>
>>22743577
How do you mean exactly? Do you want intellectual discussion generally or specific guidance on something?
>>
>>22743910
both is good. im looking for conversation about this that i can learn from / doesnt end with the man im talking to telling me to call him daddy
>>
There's a Kik group for ddlg, send petitecherub a message and you'll be added if you're interested
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.