[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Three femanons in the Bay Area looking for someone to hang out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: bay-area.jpg (202 KB, 1698x998) Image search: [Google]
bay-area.jpg
202 KB, 1698x998
Three femanons in the Bay Area looking for someone to hang out with! Looking for other cool people to chill with and 420. Except one loser

(no normies pls)
>>
Wahoo bay area folk!
kik- Monikerrs
>>
>>22734841
>420
>no normies
nice contradiction
>>
>>22734977
two different people wrote this op

the ironic part is the 420 nerd is neet scum and i'm not
>>
>>22734841
916 close enough?
>>
>>22734994
i'm not lugging 2 autistic dykes all the way to sacramento but if you can drive in sf without hanging yourself i don't see why not
>>
>>22735016
I'm in the 925, that's 2 hours by Bart, should've just made this an SF thread this late.
>>
]>>22735024
we don't have to meet up like THIS night
>>
>>22735050
Do all 3 of you live in one place or something? I don't understand what you guys want to do.
>>
>>22735059
>Do all 3 of you live in one place or something?
yes

we also have a fourth girl who hangs out with us a lot but she's kind of a normie desu

>I don't understand what you guys want to do.
motives by popularity:
-cuddle the shit out of a qt grill
-hang out with a Cool Person
-get high (i do not want this)
>>
>>22735085
>hang out with a Cool Person
Interested and need more info on this Cool Person.
>>
>>22735114
be into anime and video games and all those pathetic consumerist things that nerds gravitate to.

opfag wants to watch movies or something with someone and i'm not opposed to that (if you are cute she will try to peg you during it but don't count on it)
>>
>smokes weed
>play lots of vidya
>anime
>in the mission
kik: lockrr3
>>
Hello, I'm m 23 from uk and im moving to the bay area soonish. I have no friends so im looking for some friends who can show me the ropes!
Kik is sir.kenshi
Please add me!
>>
Get down to San Diego tomorrow night by 9. Gas Lamp District. Dick's Bar. You'll be contacted shortly after you arrive.
>>
>>22736427
>San Diego
Yeah I'll drive 14 hours by tomorrow.
>>
>>22734841
415 here
>drive
>vidya/animu
>420

you guys want to watch Bridge of Spies?
>>
>>22734841
I live in SF, down to chill and smoke.
>>
>>22736478
so you're offering to pick us up and watch a movie with us? add me on skype @ fox_paw, my name's Kaylee on there.
>>
matter a fact anyone who lives in SF and wants to talk to qt grill and her cool friends add me on skype @ fox_paw My name is Kaylee on there. Let's go to a park!
>>
>>22738073
I won't be taken advantage of or have my drink drugged right?
I'm not into the 420 thing.
>>
How does this thread not have 2 quadrillion replies by now?
>>
>>22738081
Because it's so obviously fake.
>>
>>22734841
818 bay area kush and im not a bitch nigga like most people on here probably
>>
matter a fact anyone who lives in SF and wants to talk to qt grill and her cool friends add me on skype @ fox_paw My name is Kaylee on there. Let's go to a park or a show
>>
>>22738076
no lol
we're just some harmless grills
>>
File: kaylee.jpg (548 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
kaylee.jpg
548 KB, 1080x720
i took a picture just now, i can't talk to anyone unless they add me :P
>>
>>22738221

Vote Pedro
>>
>>22738221
You and I share a common bond.
We both have glasses and braces.

Don't let anybody tell you you're too old for them, take pride in them.
>>
408 here
19 male
>has lots of weed
>very chill and accepting
kik: jakegreene1
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.