[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Financial Domination thread? Can that be a thing? >Your experiences?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6
File: $$$.png (385 KB, 449x331) Image search: [Google]
$$$.png
385 KB, 449x331
Financial Domination thread?
Can that be a thing?

>Your experiences?
>Curious?
>How much did you spend on her?
>Are you looking for one?

I'm currently on the search for a good dom.
>>
I would love to find a guy online to buy me shit. My taste is expensive and I'll the guys I've found are whiny cunts who are in it for the humiliation and can only afford an outfit, if that.

I've seen older guys IRL but I'm not into the daddy/little thing that comes with SG/SB.

Sigh
>>
You fucking people..
>>
>>22728033
xD
>>
>>22728013
almost as pathetic as c ucks
>>
>>22728033
Define expensive.
Also of course we are into the humiliation aspect, the dom has to have some sort of interaction, even if it's minimal I think.
>>
>>22728033
You do know that sugar daddy relationships don't have to (and rarely) involve any ageplay shenanigans (the little/daddy kink aspects). The daddy just refers to the older provider aspects more than the kinky connotations
>>
Shameless bump, don't want to give up!
>>
>>22728055
yeah man this is retarded
>>
This is a minor fetish of mine, but I'm not interested in doing it online so I'll just have to wait until I have a longterm relationship and subtly control all his shit >:D
>>
I can't say it's my fetish but lets not pretend free shit isn't fun.
this is entirely new to me though. Its a nice alternative to SD/SB just because I'm not interested in unattractive older men (or I can't disassociate enough to be okay with it) . Can't say I haven't been offered though
tbqh I don't even have expensive tastes or want nice stuff, I just want my bills paid so I can play with my own money for once goddamnit
>>
Truly subhuman "men".
Why anyone would work their ass off to give money to some random whore is beyond me.
>>
>>22729954
Because the only thing ugly men have is money, that makes them look more attractive.
>>
>>22728013
Ain't we all bein' financially dominated by Obama? kek
>>
I'm not normally into findom, but for some reason I've spent this and yesterday morning catching myself involuntarily fantasising about being kidnapped and placed into chastity by a group of NEET housemates who make me their house slave and spend every penny I earn at my soul-destroying minimum wage job on themselves.
>>
bumping this because it's hilarious
>>
I have been in three of these kinds of arrangements, my pets are pathetic and can't offer me much else but money. In exchange I offer some treats if they please me (jo instruction, photos of myself in whatever I buy, or using the toys I get and so on) two were online and one was in person. It was fun but generally these relationships don't have a long shelf life. I'd love to have a long term slug to torture.
>>
>>22731908
Depending on location and what you mean by torture, I might be interested
>>
I am a financial slave and have been for nearly 2 years now, its an awesome fetish and id actually be quite up for finding a financial dominant who is new to it rather than the more experience findommes
>>
>>22732206
I live in new mexico currently, torture can be a lot of things depending on what your hard limits are.
>>
>>22732381
Well, as long as knives and needles don't come out, I'm okay with most things
>>
>>22728013
FUCK OFF
>>
Shit like this is why western civilization is falling apart
>>
File: 1440904760522.png (474 KB, 542x684) Image search: [Google]
1440904760522.png
474 KB, 542x684
>>22733881
No. Neckbeard-types like you who always say this are the reason.
>>
>>22728013
>OP wants dom
>doesn't state what he specifically wants

What are you looking for, OP?
>>
>>22733895

No kek faggots like you. Creep
>>
>>22733907
OP here, sorry about that!
Looking for small penis humiliation, paying for masturbation rights, chastity, crossdressing, kekolding, verbal abuse. I enjoy paying for taxes such as:
Masturbation rights, Pathetic tax, showing you a nsfw image tax, small cock tax, other taxes you create.
:3
>>
>>22734768

what? You get off on this? And you'll pay me for it?
I would take the offer if I wasn't so blown away by it.
>to think I did this to my ex for free
>>
>>22734784
I do get off on this.
I will pay you for it yes! Sometimes I would be up for paying for a picture of you, or body parts, of course you can choose the prices and the body part. I've had some people charge me for a nude image but just give me an armpit, telling me that's all I get because I'm so pathetic c:

Want my throw away contact?
>>
>>22734800
i dont tax. post it, friend.
>>
>>22734800
You are so pathetic. I want to know how i can contact you so i can make money off of your stupidity
>>
>>22734827
>>22734831

[email protected]

Please state which poster you are! C:
Also please have at least a single piece of proof that you are a female. That's all.
>>
>>22734827
>>22734831
>>22734845
[email protected] **
my bad, no just.
>>
File: kek.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>women pretending they have a fetish just to get free shit
what a fucking surprise
i fucking hate women
>>
>>22734909
So far neither one has sent an email :c
>>
File: look at this faggot.gif (948 KB, 155x173) Image search: [Google]
look at this faggot.gif
948 KB, 155x173
>>22734916
post pictures of your money and you will immediately get 30 gold digging whores sucking your dick guaranteed
>>
Well I guess those were fakes..
Still searchin'!
>>
>>22728013
Yeah, I'll tell you exactly what to do.
I'm 5'9"
115lbs
Medium black hair
Give me your Snapchat. Make one if you don't have one.
>>
File: 1143616.jpg (41 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
1143616.jpg
41 KB, 300x298
>>22734909
>>22734924
>>
>>22736632
butthurt
>>
>>22736651
Yes. You are.
>>
File: 20150818_115116.jpg (5 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
20150818_115116.jpg
5 MB, 4160x3120
got plenty of money, who wants some
>>
>>22728055
Technically you're being cucķed out of your money
>>
>>22728013
Findom is a very real thing and I have had great fun teasing the needy guys who buy me things.
>>
>>22732315
Why do dominants have to always be female? Is it just the sex appeal? Hell, I'm male and I've dipped into being a findom a little. Not a lot mind you, but still. I get the demographic is typically straight males but it is a restrictive fetish. I'd take you if you were even interested.
>>
>>22736693
Hell, I know this is a joke but I'd still at least shank you for that.
>>
>>22731857
This sounds great. What about a household of NEET Traps that belittle your masculinity.
>>
>>22737245
Not him, but that sounds strangely hot
>>
>>22732315
Email?
>>
>>22737247
Soft bodies constantly belittling yours with their gentle curves, dicks probably bigger than yours, as they doll you up and take advantage of you and surround you with their isolated feminine charm.
>>
>>22737247
Problem is I dislike relying on someone completely for money. During the day the Dom traps could be NEET or employed but at night we get pretty to just fuck with this kekold and take all his shekels for cute clothes, makeup, and just about whatever else his poor little wallet (and body) can handle.
>>
>>22737252
Stop that! You're making me blush and turning me on!

>>22737254
Yeah, I get not wanting to be fully dependant on another for money, but as you said! The fantasy is still workable
>>
>>22737262
They might spend entire afternoons tying you up and blindfolding you and just whispering in your ear in a sultry and comforting manner while running their hands along your chest and making you feel weak and helpless, their legs wrapping your body and their warm breath making you steadily grow numb and weak to their will.
>>
>>22737262
I bet you'd make a very pretty girl. The way I see it, for every month you lived with us, each month would have a different domination kink theme. One month could be completely dedicated to ageplay. Every night when you get home from your wagekek job. You would be forced to sit and wait to be put into a diaper before enjoying your evening. You would also be treated as a baby and all the fun part too. Switch stuff up every month would break up housemates monotony of day to day life.
>>
>>22737250
Give me yours and I will contact you.
>>
>>22737273
I...yeah, that'd be a thing. Driving me insane just thinking about it.

>>22737276
Just long enough to get used to it, eh? That sounds like it could be tons of fun, humiliating, and frustrating.
>>
>>22737280
[email protected]
>>
>>22737287
The humiliation and frustration would be yours. This house has no judgments. Also taking care of baby would be important to me.

You feeling humiliated and frustrated would be on my daily to-do list.
>>
>>22737300
While ageplay isn't quite my thing, it's certainly not a limit. The humiliation would be constant, I'm sure. Hopefully the frustration would end if you went the chastity route. ^^;;
>>
>>22737318
One month could be "release" month where you would be forced to constantly orgasm and eat your ejaculate. Then the next month would be the opposite where you would be put and kept in chastity when it turns 12:00am start of the month and any sort of release would include hefty fees and physical punishment.
>>
>>22737339
However you would be allowed to ejaculate once a week to keep a healthy prostate. Can't let baby get sick.
>>
>>22737347
>>22737318

Tied down and restrained before the cage is removed, gently washed and massaged then forced to orgasm repeatedly for hours. Continuously stroking your sensitive cock even after you orgasm.
>>
>>22737339
Oh joy. That...I could live with that, being forced to cum until I'm dry and eat it all! And going from that to "not at all" would be torture.
>>22737347
I assume that you'd end up milking me through the cage? Not a full orgasm?
>>
>>22737359
I've always wanted to try post-orgasm torture, admittedly...
>>
Any
>>
Female in the 315, would met a sugar daddy irl for sure
>>
I know this is the most beta board on 4chan where every guy is a pathetic piece of shit putting even ugly girls on a pedestal (big girls thread) but I seriously hope none of you here are into findom

If so you are a disgrace to your gender and should promptly kill yourself.
>>
>>22737374
>>22737364
And then I was home from work! Bumping this thread for LIFE!
>>
>>22735201
Lucky you will check your email soon, right?
>>
>>22737280
Don't make me wait too long, by the way.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.