[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask the oposite gender thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 111658-109493.jpg (14 KB, 340x366) Image search: [Google]
111658-109493.jpg
14 KB, 340x366
ask the oposite gender thread
>>
>>22697560
girls, how often do you shit? do you enjoy shitting? why do you act like you don't shit?
>>
girls are you offended if your not like the main bitch?

i mean i kind of talk to multiple girls and i say shit i dont really mean to all of them but would you actually be offended that your not really the top one

i mostly assume most girls have beta orbiters so i kind of say shit out of habit
>>
File: brad-pitt-workout-routine4x5.jpg (41 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt-workout-routine4x5.jpg
41 KB, 400x500
Lets settle this once and for all.

Ladies what it THE ideal body type on a guy.
>>
girls who do you fuck?

goku or vegeta?
>>
How do i get/find girls that like white guys, like actually find them physically appealing?

So im in college, nerdy, comp sci major, fit, and semi shy.

pic: related i constantly get told i look like this guy. I think that means i look like a jew, not sure if compliment or insult.
>>
girls do you even go to dick rate threads or are those full of fagots
>>
>>22697677
Most girls prefer white guys, what are you talking about?
>>
>>22697575
It's usually once every two days, but I also don't eat enough.
Sometimes it feels pretty good? It's relaxing and makes me feel like I want to take a nap after...Even though that sounds very odd after typing it out.
I make sure to tell everyone when I shit.

>>22697636
If you're asking because you want to look good for the ladies, you should just do what makes you happy instead of what you think girls like most. As long as you take care of yourself a little, most girls will be fine with your body.
If you want at least something from me, I like when shorter men are something like strong fat or fit & built, while I think taller men look nice somewhere in the middle of skinny and athletic skinny, so not too much muscle or ribs is showing on them.
Weird, right?

>>22697647
Vegeta was my animu crush. Fucking Goku would be like fucking a retard.

>>22697824
It's full of fags. Girls care about the person attached to the dick rather than the dick. We aren't going to look at a random dick and say "Oh fuck, I need to schlick to this!", so most ignore the threads.

My question is does this sad sack >>22697677 come here every thread?
>>
>>22697874
um excuse me goku is an expert fighter. saying it would be like fucking a retard is wrong.

but thanks for the opinion i dont have any bias towards either one, im actually just interested in which personality girls like.
>>
>>22697636
There isn't one particular ideal body type unless you count "generally in shape".

>>22697647
Goku, I guess, gun to my head. I don't care for Vegeta's temper. But I've only watched a small handful of episodes and half of them I watched in Spanish.

>>22697824
It's gay dudes. It's almost entirely gay dudes. I'm already sufficiently accosted by disembodied wieners, I'm not gonna look for more.
>>
Girls, in your opinion, does an Accounting major seeking to be a Criminal Investigation IRS Special Agent sound boring to you?

I'm 20 and up until now I have never been all that focused on dating. Now that I'm trying to find somebody I've been thinking of some of my positives/negatives, and this one stumps me.

>Posting way more than is necessary to ask a simple question.
>Working on those detached personality issues
>>
>>22698651
haha 1 to 1 on the goku or vegeta count

ill keep track if people keep responding to it
>>
>>22697560
Femanons, if I get my gf a large dildo, is she going to struggle to feel me if I fuck her after she's just used it? I am not small, but she has fantasies of getting stuffed with a big dick. We are not interested in swinging or cuck stuff or anything involving other people.

I want to give her this experience but would hate it if my dick didn't feel as satisfying to her after.
>>
>>22697647
vegeta uansfasdfj
>>22697824
I almost never do, tbh they gross me out more than anything.
>>22698692
As long as it's something you care about, it's fine.
>>22699309
no, stop being ridiculous, it's fine.
>>
Femanons, I was looking at electric shavers earlier because my one is dying, and it led me to idly wondering, what do you ladies who shave down there use? Electric or conventional safety razor (or other I guess)?
>>
>>22699758
girls generally don't use electric (at least not that I know of). Altho some ladies prefer waxing or even lasering.
>>
>>22699758
I use a regular hand held shaving razor. U try to avoid single or double blade and opt for 3 or 4 blades
>>
>>22699761
>>22699764
Ah. Thank you both for satisfying my curiosity.
>>
Where can I find crazy qts who were abused heavily by their own parents as children?

Don't worry, I'm a survivor too
>>
>>22699813
Usually on the end of a bridge parapet
>>
Girls, what is sex like from your perspective?
What does it feel like to be turned on?
What does it feel like to have your breasts caressed?
What does it feel like to have your labia or clitoris touched and rubbed?
What does it feel like to have something inserted in to your vagina?
What is a female orgasm like?
>>
>>22699847
this is really hard to describe...you don't really feel the penis when it's in you, it's more of the penis sliding in and out of vaginal opening, and it actually hitting the vaginal wall that feels good? it's so hard to describe = =...
Down there starts pulsing...is the best way to describe what it physically feels like to get turned on for me?
It depends on how ppl touch it and depends a lot on the individual female.
See first part.
It's kind of like a sneeze from your lady bits that feels rly rly good and lasts a little while longer than an actual sneeze...
>>
>>22699847
These seem a bit hard to answer but here goes nothing

>Girls, what is sex like from your perspective?
It depends on who its with. Its very stress relieving
>What does it feel like to be turned on?
For me.its almost like having butterflies in my stomach and a very dull tingle down below
What does it feel like to have your breasts caressed?
>depending how its done it can feel like getting an amazing back rub
>What does it feel like to have your labia or clitoris touched and rubbed?
Im gonna go on a limb here and say tgat touching our clits may be similar to when we touch/lick the tip of your penis. That area that makes you jump a little.
>What does it feel like to have something inserted in to your vagina?
Thats very hard to explain. I just feel "full" maybe the same rush of good feels like when you take a bite of your favorite food.
>What is a female orgasm like?
That rush you get when you go down the first drop of a rollercoaster...all in the crotch region
>>
ladies

if I'm a 19 male, and I make my own money and go to college and have a car that runs fine but is kinda rusty (it's a black truck and the body is somewhat rusted around the wheels), how big of a deal to you is the appearance of that car?

I don't really think whether or not I have a nice car should be a big determining factor but I imagine many people nowadays feel otherwise?
>>
>>22699868
"Sneeze from your genitals" is actually a really good way to describe orgasms
>>
>>22699868
oops forgot about breast caressing, it's more of a turn on mentally than physically.
>>
>>22699870
You're 19, most girls around your age won't give a shit.
>>
>Girls, what is sex like from your perspective?
It really depends who with. It can be very stress relieving. Sometimes almost brain melting if the partner knows what he is doing.
Depends how turned on I am. It can be anything from just my crotch throbbing, and tingling to me being flushed and having to get off right there and then.
>What does it feel like to have your breasts caressed?
It can be annoying if I'm not in the mood. But if I am it feels really nice. It's not really that intense unless the guy does something with the nipples.
>What does it feel like to have your labia or clitoris touched and rubbed?
Usually men can't handle the clit the right way, and it can be somewhat sensitive and painful. It can feel amazing if the guy gets the right movement going. Labia is just dead weight and doesn't feel like anything.
>What does it feel like to have something inserted in to your vagina?
If I'm wet it just feels fine. The real feeling is when it gets deeper. If there is a good movment going and it hits the right places it just feels pleasurable.
>What is a female orgasm like?
It's like a burst of pleasure that makes ones toes curl. I can feel it hit my brain and make me feel like I want to melt.
>>
>>22699870
I think if girls are interested in someone who has all their shit together, they will just overlook someone your age. You aren't their demographic (I know this because... I wouldn't seek a 19 year old out) But their are many girls who don't care, and kind of think of the here and now and are willing to think you'll grow with them, and get your shit together when you're older. It really just depends on the girl tbh.
>>
>>22699834
Well I'm not dead...

>tfw I will never find a similarly abused qt
>>
Metal/rock chicks of soc
How do i pick you up?
Also, do you feel awkward if my (well kept) hair is longer then yours?

Non metal/rock chicks answers are also appreciated but i know that you don't like long haired guys
>>
Girls of soc. How important is dominance in a guy?
>>
>>22699847
Can guys counter this question by answering what sex is like from their perspective?
>>
>>22701435
>tfw I haven't had sex since June and I've forgotten ;_;

Though when she's really wet, and you slide in from the back, the fucking tingle is incredible
>>
any girls for an honest cam rating(full nude)
>>
>>22700049
have you tried support groups or something?
>>
girls, why do most women find guitar players (or musicians in general) attractive?
>>
>>22697560
Girls, do you ever give girls who are prettier than you bad ratings if you haven't posted your face in the thread?
>>
>>22701435
It's been... yeah, literally years (3 to be precise) since I last had actual physical sex, so I can't answer some of these questions from a guy's perspective, but here goes on the ones I can:

Before an actual erection, kinda a vague mist of 'SEX!' across my mind and a vague tingle downstairs, and once the erection turns up, that mist turns to a fairly solid fog as blood flow to the brain reduces and what blood does get up there is saturated with testosterone. It's kinda like a euphoric drunk/stoned but without the hangover/crash (with the exception of broken afterglows, something that way too many girl's on omegle are far too skilled at implementing).

>What is a male orgasm like?

Poor ones are just clench and dribble, good ones are like the whole of your being first condensing into that rod of hardened flesh, and your entire soul then exploding out through it.

Best analogy I can think of is an awesome guitar solo that just gets faster and faster until it plateaus for a few bars, before suddenly disintegrating into a sound like the whole band melodically throwing all of their instruments down the stairs and it's AWESOME.
>>
File: halp.jpg (262 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
262 KB, 800x609
Ladies:

- If I catch your eye and smile, and you smile back or blush, what can I say apart from 'hi' that won't make me come off like my mouth is full of insects?

- Same question as above, but we're at a bar (assuming the same scenario, but there might be more 'trying to get your attention' stuff from your end like fixing your hair, pressing up against me when you order at the bar, ect)

- What's the best way to ask you for your number? Do I come off as an aspie if I ask for your e-mail address?

- How early should it be mentioned when getting to know you that I'm not looking for anything serious? I work and go to grad school, so fitting a relationship into it all just isn't possible.

- Are there any safe assumptions to be made about you if you're sticking around at a bar until closing time?

- How come most women will do anything except say 'hey, can I get some of that?' when they see me lighting up a joint at a live show, yet most guys can (and will) go into brodawg mode and go 'AAAAWWWW SHIT LEMME GIT A HIT O' THAT!!!'?

- How do I ask you out for a cup of coffee if we're stealing glances at one another on the train, in a bookstore or at the grocery store without coming off like a five headed mongoloid yelling Cantonese?

- How much attention is paid to how a guy is dressed?

Thanks.
>>
guys: why do you hide your boners?
>>
>>22702691

because of >>22702628
>>
>>22697636
I personally like really twiggy boys but I seem to be a minority on that. I don't really like fit guys/muscles, but a lot of my friends do.
Basically, I'd say the "ideal" is the same as it is for women
>not fat/obese.
Be that and you'll have a higher chance at attracting women.

>>22697824
Hmm, sometimes. Although its never because I'm looking for material or thinking "Oh wow thats a dick I wanna suck". Its more like going to the zoo, seeing all the different types and shapes and shit. I do the same with pussy threads. I'm not all that experienced with sex, so I try to "broaden my view" on what shit is supposed to/can look like.
>>22699758
On the occasion I do go bald, I just use a regular razor, but I never have a good time with it personally. Kind of the reason I stopped, could never do it without wrecking my shit.
Never done it any other way though, I'm not comfortable enough to get it waxed.
>>22699870
Zero fucks given about your car if not in the negatives. You have a car and can drive, thats the only thing that matters to me and every woman I know.
>>22700399
to me, very. Its like one of my sole turn ons. But I have friends who are the opposite and prefer to be the dominant one.
>>22702257
good question, not too sure of it myself. For me I think its because of the skill involved, like they took the time to learn this and were dedicated to it enough to be good at it, but that applies to a lot of different things. I can't say I feel attracted to someone for just any skill though, so thats where the mystery comes into play. Guess its just taste.
>>22702263
Nah. I'm insecure but I'm not that insecure. Giving them spite ratings wont make me hotter, just a waste of effort.
>>
>>22703562
what makes a guy dominant. just list qualities you look for please.
>>
>>22702257
I don't. I'm actually extremely unimpressed when guys expect me to be impressed by guitar. But then again, I played piano pretty hardcore for a majority of my childhood, so I'm super pretentious about musical instruments....

I think of guitar as a lazy person's cheap way to say they can make music. - - (Assuming that's ALL they know how to play)
>>22702263
No, I only rate people who I can honestly give good ratings to, girls or guys.
>>22702326
Start off with Hi, and maybe a question? I don't know, it really depends on the time place context.
> imo right before ur about to leave, or she is, just be like hey i'd like to keep in touch, can I get your phone number? And yes, you would.
> I think you should be able to tell where a relationship is heading pretty quickly. And honestly whenever your comfortable = = Probably before you might decide to buy her a super expensive ___ gift tho.
Society tells women to be lady like.
Say Hi, introduce yourself, get her number, ask her for coffee another time.
A lot. At least be clean and idk, "spiffy" looking lol.
>>
>>22703593
the biggest thing for me is "Does he make the plans?"
nothing more unattractive for me than a guy who always responds with "I dunno I'm up for anything" every time I show interest in hanging out. Does he tell me what I'm doing tonight?

Also does he make the first moves/takes the lead? I get it, its hard, especially in this feminazi day and age. You wanna kiss me, just go for it. Touch me, do it. Take me back to your place and fuck around, lets go. If I'm really not into it, I'll stop ya and let you know whats up, no harm no foul.
And if we're in an intimate relationship, I personally just like a guy to do with me as he wants. He can just grab me whenever he wants. I live to please.

But, tldr, I think since a lot of that is me and my personal preference, to be on the safe side with applying dominance to the general population, to me dominance and confidence go hand and hand. Be a little assertive with what you want and know how to read body language/ the situation. Take the lead on dates and interaction.
Sorry thats the best way I can describe it, hope that helps.
>>
>>22703669
i get what you are saying but i dont understand these concepts honestly.

im terrible at dealing with girls, basically a lost cause at this point.

thanks anyway.
>>
Guys, I recently learned that not every boner means sexual arousal

Are guys among guys less scared of having a boner at an inappropriate time?

Like for example us girls are less scared and embarrassed by period blood stains because ot happens to all of us
>>
>>22703714
I feel ya, its one of the biggest reasons I'm god damn thankful to be a woman. I'm not socially expected to be the one in charge.
I just like to be told what to do and then do it.
I think its harder on guys to be indecisive or insecure.
I'm terrible at dealing with people in general, I hate the guessing games of "are they being polite or are they actually into me?" and go full potato trying to figure it out. I'm fine if/once that question is answered.
I'd say if you're capable of doing anything, just try being more direct. Even just in little incriminates. I feel the same way about myself so I'd be hypocritical to say you're not a lost cause and to cheer up, but do what ya gotta do to get by. Learn and change little by little. you may never reach your goal but you did something at least? All that jazz.
Good luck friend.
>>
>>22703833
err no its actually the opposite, you dont want to get a boner in a room full of your dude friends. its gay or thats what anybody is going to say if they find out.

>>22703838
yea its not that i have an issue being in charge i just have no way of monitoring it. im guessing alot of the time i either come off as too aggressive, or too passive. i dont know the correct balance.
>>
>>22703669
So I have a personality like the one that's being described. Let me expound on this a bit from a guys point of view.
>22703714
There's a book that I want you to read called "Social Engineering". Its about acting like you belong in order to get what you desire. Now social engineering can have bad connotations but we all do it, bat your eyes at a guy/play with hair = signal that she likes guy as an example. It's not a bad thing unless you're lying when you do it.

Confidence and dominance go hand in hand most times but you can absolutely be confident without being dominant. One of the things that some people notice about my personality is that I rarely ask somebody to do something, I'll instead tell them. I do this because I got tired of people flaking out when asked if they wanted to or could do something. When getting a girls phone number I won't say "can I get your number so I can call you". I'll instead hand her my phone and say "put your number in my phone so I can call you and we can go out for coffee this week". If a girl really doesn't want to give you her number at that point she won't. If I'm planning a date I might say "do you have plans this weekend?" and if the response is know I'll "well you do now. I'll pick you up at 6, we're going to [wherever] to do [whatever]".

Even with the feminazi's you'll find that an dominant personality generally gets people to do what you'd like them to do.

TL:DR - it doesn't suck to be confident and dominant
>>
>>22703861
yea im not doing. if a girl cant respect me being a guy without having to wipe her ass shes not worth it.
>>
>>22703856
I getcha, its a fine line. I'd say your problem lies with reading the room then. Not sure what advice I can give though, probs want someone more experienced than me advising you.
Only thing I can say is practice, crash and burn a little more but take notes of everything that happened and what to look out for? idk
>>22703861
True, but I think peoples personal definitions of the words may differ. I personally see your scenario as being more dominant than confident (if you're implying youre confident without being dominant that is). I think the confidence is asking "can I get your number" and the dominance is "put your number in my phone" To me confidence is just doing the bare minimum, you don't have to do that much to be considered confident in my book.
So yeah, I think you most definitely can be confident without being dominant, but I don't think you can really be dominant without being confident. But thats just in my perspective.
Like I said, I like guys like you because I like to just be told what to do. Being told what to do is what makes me feel more, well dominated.
>>
came across and read about all to the end.. but here's a question: How can I not be overbearing? like. I told my now ex, if she needs space to do her own things to let me know. I didn't expect her to be with me 24/7 to begin with, we have our own things going on.

Not the first ex I've been called overbearing by, but I tried with my last to be better. I'm not trying to be overbearing -_- uhg I get the general idea of it, but what do woman consider 'overbearing' then?
>>
>>22703908
yea of course, i can never tell how much someone likes me. i wish there was a set of rules that showed a girl was into you.
>>
>>22703937
Learning to read body language and a room is hard. It's not something simple, the best thing I could tell you is to study up on peoples facial expressions as they'll tell you how you're doing. And then after that it's practice, practice, and more practice.
>>
Do virginas really have teeth?
>>
>>22703973
yes can confirm itll bite yer dik rite off
>>
>>22703973
Vagina dentata are extremely unlikely to show up when a girl is born, not impossible, but very rare.

Yes, that's genes for ya.
>>
>>22704078
Wait holy fuck that's a real thing?!
>>
>>22703861
You sound like someone i'd make an excuse to not talk to
>>
File: 1386307987776.jpg (12 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
1386307987776.jpg
12 KB, 426x382
>>22704104
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata
"In rare instances, dermoid cysts (a type of tumor) may grow in the vagina."
They aint like teeth teeth tho
>>
>>22697560
Girls: what is your greatest ambition in life?
>>
>>22702691
It's not something you can exactly rock, you're always worried people are judging you and what they think are your perverse thoughts.
>>
>>22704113
So theyre like teratomas, one of the grossest medical conditions.
Wait, shit, I was trying to work up an appetite and now im thinking about teratomas. Dammit.
>>
>>22704121
have a happy functioning long term relationship I can devote myself to.
Also live that sweet DINK life together.
Not that I don't have career goals, but I measure success in the happiness I bring to the people I care about. My ultimate goal in life is purely to have someone love me as much as I love them.
>>
>>22704160
Well, technically, you already love many people you've never met as much as they love you, so mission accomplished. Not sure that's what you're going for, though.
>>
File: dsafads.png (176 KB, 402x302) Image search: [Google]
dsafads.png
176 KB, 402x302
>>22704173
fuck
>>
>>22704160
Sounds cosy. What do career goals mean for you? Is it more chasing the feeling of satisfaction in doing the job well and what it provides? Or is it closer to you wish to find a career which suits your interests, so the day goes easy, earning money simply because the economy demands you work? Either is valid btw.
>>
>>22704241
probably the latter. As a kid growing up my dad used to come home from work every single day of his life saying "I hate my job I wanna quit" or badly singing his own parodies of "Bang the drum all day"
So after watching a man get drained so badly doing a job he hated just because it made money, I decided I didn't want to do that. I'd get a job that made a decent, comfortably livable wage that I even somewhat enjoyed than get rich doing something i hated
>>
>OUI! MAH BRABUCKET DID ME MUM IN A FACE!
>YOU DID IN THE BRABUCKET IN ME MAW?

Australia.
>>
>>22703833

.....what?

I guess that's a problem with low height guys. I just go into the other room with my cell and re-situate the damn thing.

If you wear those tight-jeans then you can go fuck yourself. I'd rather be comfortable than fashionable. I feel the same way about women.

If you think those tight jeans are more important than your comfort then you are not right for me. Being fit isn't about having dehydration lines in your skin when you take off your clothes.
>>
>>22703833

It scares the shit out of most guys. Not to me, since my Dad is a doctor.

I lost my virginity to a girl who was on the last portion of her period. Me 16, her 18, all I said was "so...that means you probably can't get pregnant right?"

It's not totally impossible at that point but pretty damn improbable.
>>
>>22702253
I live in a small place. Also there are no groups which facilitate victims of physical, verbal, emotional and sexual abuse
>>
Question for the girls:

Guy suffers from depression would you date him? Also...

How much of a turn on/off is a clingy guy?
>>
>>22698692
most jobs are boring so no one will really care
also, posting more then necessary is fine your better off having to much to say than nothing at all.
>>
>>22699309
a dildo is nothing compared to an actual penis, you're fine.
>>
>>22700123
just talk to us? not sure. better question is how do I find metal heads with long flowing hair in the actual world. where do you guys hide out.
And no long hair is amazing, regardless of how long our hair is. Just make sure its clean
>>
>>22702326
compliment us or something, or just ask us how our day is going.. same thing applies to the second question

ask for a number after a decent amount of time into the conversation, if u got to leave or she needs to just bring it up as a way to continue the convo later on or to met back up later that night. do not ask for an email address, that's just odd as fuck.

no need to mention the whole serious thing right off the bat. its going to seem presumptuous that she's going to put out if you say that right away

there's no safe assumptions about staying till closing, it's just gonna depend on if they wanna go home with u or not

dunno about the lighting up one, i personally just ask for a hit anyway

just go up ask if there free, suggest coffee.

doesn't matter to much how you are dressed, its more like if you are wearing something stupid like crocs
>>
>>22704430
depends if they're willing to fix themselves. Can't really love someone if they don't love themself so as long as there working on geting better its fine.

Clingy guys it really just depends on the girl. some girls love that constant attention and some need the independence. Your best just being whatever makes you feel comfortable and there will be someone to suit it
>>
wasnt in the dating scene in hs but recently started texting a coworker and it just feels like a big Q&A, pls halp. male talking to female btw
>>
File: rps20151028_120605.jpg (41 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
rps20151028_120605.jpg
41 KB, 450x800
>>22704456
Ajo grill here i am now gimme sum luvin
>>
>>22704796
ok damnnn, ur magical looking
>>
Girls I need your input on my situation.

Im in uni and the other night I went on a dirty Thursday with a mate.
As we were drinking a girl I'm friends with asks what I'm up to then asks to join us when I told her.
So me and my friend waited until she turned up and brought along a friend, who was 9/10. Long story short the girls got spiked in the club and I had to look after them. My friends went home while I took the 9/10 home where we fucked.
But in the morning she lost her phone and was in a rush to an interview so I couldn't get her number. When I was talking to my friend she mentioned the 9/10 told her to thank me for looking after her and that I'm a really nice guy.

But my question is, what's the best way to turn this into a relationship or even a fuckbuddy type deal, or is there no hope?
>>
does a female know when they "accidentally" touch a man's butt?
>>
>>22705252
You already did the hardest thing and she said she liked you. Just ask your mutual friends for her number and arrange another meeting, see where it takes you
>>
Guys

I told some friends that I wanted to fuck this guy and they told him. The next time we met he was extra nice to me but he didn't mention it or try to do anything. Any idea what could be on his mind? Is it a lost cause or does he actually like me? The guy is a virgin, if that helps
>>
Femanons (regular anons could answer this too), how hard would you say it is to go after somebody that's "your type?" I feel like I would be much happier being with somebody that'd fit my personal asthetic tastes/interests yet it's next to impossible to find somebody like that. Not trying to sound like a douche in the slightest but I'm sure at least a few of you are also like this when it comes to dating.
>>
>>22705313
He almost certainly is perfectly okay with that, but is too shy to bring it up

>>22705368
The only time I put any effort into going after someone is when they're absolutely my type
>>
Girls
When was your first masturbation, do you even masturbated at school?
>>
>>22705313
>I told some friends that I wanted to fuck this guy and they told him.
>Any idea what could be on his mind?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that he wants to fuck you.

If she seems nice, ask him if he'd like to go somewhere, and then end the night by doing lewd stuff with him. It's not rocket science.
>>
Male here, Is a hobbling leg a deal breaker? My left leg shuffles and hobbles(english isn't my native language so i don't know the right word)
It is hurting and not well functioning since i was 11 years old(now i am 20yrs o), and since then girls never gave me much attention, but to be fair i was quite an ugly and socially awkward person a few years ago. I Improved myself over the last year, got physically fitter and hopefully more attractive and got more social. There is still much improvement to be done, but i always wonder if i ever have a chance when i am hobbling, no matter how fit and social i get
>>
>>22705399
He could perfectly not want to fuck me, we've been friends our whole life, I just wanted to know if his change of attitude towards me could mean something
>>
>>22705410
Yeah, he definitely wants to fuck you. Just because you don't see him as a sexual partner doesn't mean he doesn't.
>>
>>22697560

There was a chick at my uni that saw that I would walk after class about half a mile down the road to the main campus and offered to give me a ride, so I did. I caught her glancing at me during class a few times as well.

She's drive me and we'd say see you next class. Last day, she drops me off and says "so I'll guess I'll see you sometime?"

I said yeah, and slammed her door shut and got out.

Was there something deeper there? I've thought about it ever since.
>>
>>22705410
>He could perfectly not want to fuck me

Sweetie, he wants to fuck you.

Just trust us.
>>
>>22705417
>Just because you don't see him as a sexual partner
But I told you, I do want to fuck him, I actually like him, that's how it all started. If he wanted to fuck me I don't understand why he hasn't done anything to show he's interested. Lol I'm so lost with this and I'm never lost with boys stuff
>>
>>22705437

If he knows and it's been a few weeks and he hasn't done anything, then he's not interested.

If you really want to clear the air and know for sure, come right out and say you like him and want sex. Ask him if he's interested. He might just be shy.

If he says no, then you know. Women have it easy with this because they'll tell you yes or no, and the vast majority of guys will say yes. Men can't ask to fuck women like that.
>>
File: ass.jpg (169 KB, 805x814) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
169 KB, 805x814
(Hairy ass incoming)

Girls, so I've been going to the gym for several months, and along with noticing my ass getting bigger, I also realized for the first time how damn furry it is.

Should I leave it as is, or clearcut it like an old-growth primeval forest?
>>
>>22705446
>If he knows and it's been a few weeks and he hasn't done anything, then he's not interested.
Exactly what I thought, glad to know it wasn't just my paranoia talking. Thank you all for your input
>>
>>22705479

How about some advice for my problem?

I thought there was something more to it because she went out of her way to do things for me and I caught her basically staring at me a few times.

Asking for ladies input on what it means if you were the one doing it.
>>
>>22705602
She could like you or she could just be a really nice person, the staring could mean nothing, some girls just like to stare. You should spend more time with her and see where things lead
>>
>>22705622

Dang, she was a cutie patootie too. My problem is I can't tell what's a sign a woman is interested in a relationship or is attracted to me.
>>
>>22705648
If she is interested in a relationship she IS attracted to you. Girls don't usually say "woah, I'm really interested in a relationship with this guy" you just feel attraction and then things happen. Or not.
>>
>>22705668

Yeah well it's hard telling what's platonic and what's not.
>>
>>22702691

Because in civil company nobody is usually very happy to see them.
>>
>>22705456
Please PLEASE sit on my face <3
>>
More questions for the girls:

Do you prefer to be the "good looking one" in the relationship?

If so is going out with a good looking guy intimidating?

For anyone:

I've heard before that people usually date people who have a similar look rating. Meaning a 5 is more likely to date someone else who is a 5. Is there any truth to this?
>>
>>22706700
>Do you prefer to be the "good looking one" in the relationship?
Can't say I've ever really had that thought, wondering which of us is hotter. I'm more focused on "wow I got such a good looking man!"
But going after a really good looking guy, thats whats intimidating. Before you're dating or not, just trying to figure out if they're into me, I think thats harder if its someone I feel is really "out of my league"
Which brings me to the next question, yeah I think thats true because of above.
I'd say I'm a 6 at best on a good day. Nothing too special about my looks, mostly just average. I've hardly ever sought out anyone I considered to be too much above me, because I always assumed they'd feel grossed out by some obviously ugly/plain chick trying to hit them up. I'm sure its the same with some guys.
There was once a guy who I thought was a solid 10/10 who kind of half heartedly flirted with me once, I only pushed the invitation a little because he initiated it. Otherwise I would have never even thought about trying, still turns out I was wrong about his intentions tho and he wanted nothing to do with anyone that wasn't a solid 10 themselves. Oh well.
>>
File: image.jpg (325 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325 KB, 1280x960
Is the huge amount of birthmarks I have off putting?
>>
>>22706700
Never really thought about it that way tbh. I would rather date an interesting guy than a good looking one though. And I'm probably more good looking than interesting, so...
>>
>>22706925
the birthmarks are a con but you still look great
>>
>>22706947
Really? I still feel small.
The birthmarks are my biggest insecurity, considering starting sunbedding just so I can tan and make them less obvious :/
>>
>>22706925
>>22706960

Don't listen to >>22706947

I would literally play connect the dots with your dalmatian spots using my tongue. No homo.
>>
>>22706875
well not saying im good looking or anything but i actually prefer girls who i think are less attractive than i am. really good looking girls are WAY to intimidating for me.

I dont really think of them as out of my league i just look at them and say to myself, they can get any guy so im basically disposable to them.

>>22706939
fair enough.
>>
For the girls.

You're making out with a guy and you feel his boner pressing up against you, is this hot or gross? What if it was in a bar?

Not jabbing you with it, it's pressed up against you because obviously you're near each other.

Exclusively for making out and stuff like that.
>>
>>22697677
If you really looked like Justin Timberlake, you wouldn't have problems with women.
>gr8b8m8.webm
>>
To girls (again):

How come I always get shot down if I try to talk about sex related stuff?

The only time I don't get a big F U is when I talk about it with lets say the more experienced girls.

But my own personal preference is that I don't want to date a girl like that. (no offense)

For the average girl, when is it appropriate to bring up anything of this nature?
>>
>>22705384
No.
>>
This is gonna sound so fucking dumb.

I suck at game, no matter how many times I try and fail. I'm decent looking and have totally fine social skills otherwise.

Aside from that, though, I have a huge dick. Not a giant monster, but everybody who's ever seen it has been like "holy shit."

Is there any legitimate, tactful way to use the status of my penis as a means of getting women to have sex with me?
>>
>>22706700
I'm going to be blunt I rather be the good looking one hands down. There's been guys I've liked but they were more attractive than me so I just would never let it go too far.
>>
>>22706925
they're not even a factor. but there kinda cool if anything
>>
Hello ladies

Been seeing this girl for a little bit, tomorrow she's invited me over to spend all day and night in bed with her. So obviously mucho fucking is gonna be happening. We're both 22 but I've only had sex like twice and I can tell just from what she's said and stuff she's WAY more experienced than me...we're both absolutely into each other to an unreal degree and I'd like it to go further, do I risk messing up our sexathon tomorrow by telling her beforehand or do I just go for it?
>>
>>22709320
what if there was a guy you thought was better looking than you, but he didnt feel the same way? meaning he thought you were better looking.

would you be able to date him in that case?

or what if its a guy who has a personality that resonates with you?
>>
>>22701435
Hmmmm this is tough.
>> What does it feel like to be turned on
It feels like you are light headed slightly. Your heart beats a bit faster and genitals get more sensitive. And of course you get super horny thoughts, imagining the girls breasts or her lip biting, what she would look like with cum on her face.
>> what does it feel like to have your genitals touched
Balls is interesting... It's like the feeling of extreme vulnerability but when you hold them in your hands it's like when you have a back pack on and someone lifts the backpack to take the weight.
Base of the dick is sensitive but that might be from the tickle of pubes that let's you know your about to be touched. The shaft is relatively numb other than the feel of ticking makes the dick contract a little similar to those of an orgasm which feels good. The tip is sensitive I guess similar to the clit. The urethra opening, the piece of skin just under that and around the bell end is the sensitive bits.
>>
>>22707154
Makes perfect sense. I'm turned on when i make out so it'd just be hot.

>>22706925
I absolutely love them. Where are you?

>>22708419
When and how do you bring it up? How chose are how close are you with the girl? How many dates have you gone non? What phrasing do you use?

>>22709355
Why would you bring it up? If she asks your experience don't lie, just shrug and say "Not much"
What do you gain by telling her out of the blue?

>>22709392
That'd probably stroke my ego if he doesn't go so far that he's insecure.
>>
>>22710189
>I absolutely love them. Where are you?

England
>>
>>22703856
That is so strange to me..

All guys have unwanted boners and they can't do anything about it, so why do guys bash each other for it?

I really think that if more boys/men acted like adults when it comes to this women wouldn't care either
>>
Girls,
How would you react if a guy you broke up with 3 years before asked you to go out for a drink ?

We stopped talking during those 3 years but we randomly send each other small messages since the past few weeks
>>
>>22697560
>>22697560
Would you like to go out for some coffee?
>>
File: pectus excavatum.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
pectus excavatum.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
Is pectus excavatum a huge turn off, femnons?
>>
>>22710407
I might go, its been a long time, but it almost certainly wouldnt lead anywhere
>>
>>22707154
If its a stranger, its gross. If its a boyfriend its hot.
For me its a similar thought process to seeing a guys dick. If I didn't ask for it and some stranger shows it anyway, its weird and uncomfortable, but if I know them and want to see it, its fine.
>>
>>22706700
>Do you prefer to be the "good looking one" in the relationship?
Ive never thought about one person in a relationship being more attractive than the other.
I think I'd rather be more attractive. I don't trust guys at all, at least if I could do better it'll be consolation when he leaves or fucks up
>>
>>22705456

Looks perfectly edible to me.
>>
Let's say I'm handsome and not autistic or awkward and can actually hold a conversation. How the fuck do I get a gf when I never go out or have any friends

not a virgin, but I just want a qt3.14 gf
>>
>>22710823
fucking go out and get one. stop being lazy.
>>
do girls prefer masturbation over sex ?
>>
>>22710825
it has nothing to do with being lazy, but when you live in a small town like this going out to a bar or whatever alone is just weird as fuck, I have family members that go there every fucking weekend with their friends and theres only like 4 bars here I don't wanna walk in there alone and they'll be like yo wtf are you doing here alone
>>
>>22710616
If you're making out with a stranger, you expect him to not get a boner?
>>
>>22710854

Just say looking for pussy and have a laugh with the lads.

I just remembered another time I was confused on what this chick was doing.

There was a chick one grade above me that graduated before I did, obviously. We knew each other because we went home on the same bus.

I go to a doctors office with my mom and the chick is working there as an assistant. She walks in to the room while I was waiting for the doctor and her jaw dropped. She said, "wow anon, you look so different now!" She said it very slowly and awkwardly with my mom next to me. I respond thanks and let her do her job, which is feeling me up and rubbing my skin.

It was very awkward and weird an basically I'm asking if that was a sign that she thought I was attractive or not because we never really talked, and she never got a good look at my body because we wore uniforms at school.
>>
>>22710285
well its different, when youre with the dudes theres not much of a reason to get a boner. however if there are girls in the room or if porn is involved it might be more acceptable.

but i mean seriously guys arent exactly looking to see if their bros have boners anyway so this rarely if ever comes up.

>>22710189
>That'd probably stroke my ego if he doesn't go so far that he's insecure.

this is really cute. this is a setup i would very much enjoy.
>>
Guys do you enjoy in when a girl is noisy in bed?
Does her calling you daddy turn you on or is it just weird?
Why do guys love being really rough in bed with more prude or innocent looking girls?
>>
>>22711045
Yes load moaning and back scratching is hhhnnnngg
Daddy is just weird, don't do it.
I like being rough with all girls.
>>
>>22711045

I personally don't like noisy moans. Just heavy breathing and some moans. Stop faking please.

Calling me daddy is alright. I'd rather sir or master.

I like rough sex because it feels better for me. Don't know about you.
>>
>>22711061
Yeah this actually. I like noisy moans but only if it comes naturally, don't fake it, we can tell.
>>
>>22711045
>Guys do you enjoy in when a girl is noisy in bed?
Yes but not fake moans
>Does her calling you daddy turn you on or is it just weird?
Really weird
Plus I don't like slutty girls
>Why do guys love being really rough in bed with more prude or innocent looking girls?
Depends on my mood and/or hers
>>
>>22711045
I really, really enjoy when a girl is loud in bed. It really puts me off when they aren't. It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong.

I'm not into that whole dominance thing. I don't think it's weird when girls do it, though. It just doesn't do anything for me.

I just like rough sex in general, doesn't really matter who the girl is.
>>
File: 1446123428958.jpg (124 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1446123428958.jpg
124 KB, 900x600
Interesting to find this thread because ive been arguing with people about it. Can females be attracted/love a guy/girl who has a mental illness or disability? Im talking about something long term too, not just depression. Im Schizoaffective, 20 years old and ive come to accept that I won't find a partner which im fine with because of the multiple problems I already have. Im just interested in some opinions.
>>
>>22711147

Women attracted to mentally unstable men?

Yes, for a fuck. Long term? Hell no.

Men will do anything for easy pussy so mentally unstable women are easy lays an men will stay with them for pity and easy lays.
>>
>>22711051
>>22711061
>>22711080
I really wanted to know because most guys I've been with say I'm really innocent looking and that it makes them want to do really rough shit to me: make me yell out, beg them to stop or generally just do degrading shit to me.
One guy even said that he doesn't like to cum on a girls face because it's degrading but that he loved doing it to me especially when I look sadly Into his eyes while he does it
Can anyone explain this?

What about deeply kissing or grabbing your girls ass in public does it turns you on?
Do you like it when or if she flirts with your friends as a joke?
>>
>>22706700
Mmmm I'm personally not intimidated by being with a bigger number than I am. But also, I love to fuck lower numbers. Idk, it turns me on.
Like, for fuck buddies I look for lower numbers. For boyfriend I look for higher numbers. I'm just not attracted to my same number.
>>
>>22711160
If it's a casual relationship nah. If it's serious and I really like the girl I love kissing her in public because I want to show off that she's mine.
>>
>>22711160
>Can anyone explain this?
Well, I can't explain it objectively and clearly but I understand it
The power of destruction, being able to pervert things, and so on

>What about deeply kissing or grabbing your girls ass in public does it turns you on?
I'm not really into that, I find myself gross just by thinking about doing it
>Do you like it when or if she flirts with your friends as a joke?
No, I'm jealous as fuck
>>
>>22711157

thats exactly what ive been saying to people, its especially annoying when people try to reasure, me at least, that its all going to be fine when it isnt
>>
>>22711160

Guys have different preferences and different reasons for doing things. You probably have a nice face to cum on, simple enough.

I like slapping ass, but I don't do it in sight of other people because I think it's low class to do sexual things in public.

I fucking hate when gfs flirt with other men. Don't do that. Lift me up. Praise me in front of other people, your friends and my friends.

If you don't like the degrading shit, don't do it.
>>
Girls why have your head giving skills been slipping lately. If I go down and help you achieve multiple orgasms, I expect at least a blowjob to help me finish. Not these sad unenthusiastic attempts. Is it bad that if I give good oral I expect some in return?
>>
>>22711160
>do you like it when she flirts in front of you.

biggest turn off a girl can do.
>>
>>22711181

Well don't blame them for not wanting a long term relationship. Think about it logically, you would want normal women too.

Just better yourself and overcome your problems.
>>
Going out to clubs tonight so fem /soc/ how would you expect approaches?

If its Halloween night and people are drinking at a club already should I just try and he direct and say what comes to mind or should I actually still have sone jokes and cookie cutter openers.

I feel like its really contrived. I'd much rather just say hello, talk a bit, tell them they're attractive and ask if they've got time to dance.
>>
>>22711197

Yes it is. Only give them oral after they please you so they don't do it half-assed after losing interest in sex.
>>
>>22711207

IM not blaming anyone, as I mentioned in my original post, Im not seeking a relationship nor do I want one in the future. Im just trying to get people to back me up on my claim
>>
>>22710852
Sometimes
>>22706700
Mmmm I'm personally not intimidated by being with a bigger number than I am. But also, I love to fuck lower numbers. Idk, it turns me on.
Like, for fuck buddies I look for lower numbers. For boyfriend I look for higher numbers. I'm just not attracted to my same number.
>>22707154 I'm the same girl who commented about a boner when he is just talking in another thread...I have to say now, that since you're making out with him, which means you are attracted to him enough to kiss him, I would take that boner as something good! Not gross at all like other girls are saying! A kiss is enough arousal to have a boner and a girl to feel good about it.
>>
>>22711197
Well I can't speak for everyone but I love giving head because the faces you guys make when you climax are just..... hhhnnnnnngg

Girls that don't like it generally don't because they consider themselves above it or get lockjaw easily

I personally always reward partners that can eat pussy well, when they speed up and stop suddenly leaving you in anticipation and then go for your clit... It makes my toes curl up, literally what else could a girl want from a guy
>>
>>22711187
>>22711171
>>22711166
Sorry for so many questions but this is a fucking goldmine lol

So what dirty talk do you like best for a girl to give you?
Do you like it if she dresses modestly and is kinda shy in public but gets freaky on bed?
Is being cute and innocent more of a turn on than acting more assertive and open about sex?
>>
>>22711229
what number are you? if you can make it objective, so not what you think you are, but how you think people actually see you.

also i dont really follow the logic of having sex with a lower number than yourself but dating a higher.
>>
>>22711260

I want you to tell me you want me and how you want it. Say please and thank you.

I personally like shy girls. I want her to let me be the freaky one and get her to do things she is unwilling(maybe she really likes it) to do.

Right before sex, cute and innocent, during, you tell me what you want, how you want it, and what you like.
>>
>>22711260
>So what dirty talk do you like best for a girl to give you?
I want to know what you want, in an innocent way
>Do you like it if she dresses modestly and is kinda shy in public but gets freaky on bed?
I love that
>Is being cute and innocent more of a turn on than acting more assertive and open about sex?
I don't know, both are good
>>
>>22711260
>So what dirty talk do you like best for a girl to give you?
doesnt matter much to me, im pretty kinky so whatever floats your boat
>Do you like it if she dresses modestly and is kinda shy in public but gets freaky on bed?
very much so yes
>Is being cute and innocent more of a turn on than acting more assertive and open about sex?
i prefer assertive or open about sex over cute and innocent
>>
>>22711280
>>22711303
That's great to hear, pretty much exactly how I do it with my partners

Act innocent when we're with his friends, let him take control and dominate me in bed. Make him think I'm nervous and being forced into stuff like anal but really enjoy it deep down. A few days later sweetly ask him to do it to me during foreplay

That was honestly really helpful, you want any questions answered? I feel like I should give something back
>>
>>22697824
I like dick rate threads but never rate them only because I'm into watching and there's usually the occasional video
>>
>>22711265
9, I think I'm an 8.5 btw

It's not that difficult to understand that you want to be seen with someone handsome, but you really enjoy fucking lower numbers. Of course you also like fucking upper numbers but I'm really turned on when I know I'm hotter than the guy. Like, I make sex better so that the lower numbers see me as a fucking goddess.
You can't really achieve that with a 10, no matter how much you try.
>>
>>22710407
I'd like some more girls answer to this one, please
>>
>>22710407
Depends on a variety of factors mostly if I'm in a relationship and how attracted I was to him in the first place.

I'd be probs be interested in staying friends but I'm pretty sure that's not what you wanna hear.

Again I'd consider getting back together if I was into him in the first place and if the reason we broke up was not cheating or something else awful
>>
>>22711353
you are way too cocky.

but thanks for explaining it better.
>>
>>22711383
I'm first into becoming friends again
I will see if I want more or not

The first time we broke up, it's because she cheated on me and fell in love with the guy
The "second time" we broke up, when we enede the fuckbuddies relationship, it's because she found another bf
>>
>>22711397
Ouch, I'm sorry about that, if I were you I wouldn't try get back with her at all

Maybe you could try being fuckbuddies again but I definitely wouldn't get into a serious relationship, if she cheated on you once she will again, that's the sad truth
>>
>>22711439
I'll just wait to see if she wants to go out
Thanks
>>
>>22697560
Girls, do you like anal sex?
>>
>>22711796
If he starts slow and uses allot of lube it feels great, once he's in there I prefer it if he's rough and really grinds me

It feels kind of weird almost like you're being pulled inside out, but you get allot of pleasure from certain points
>>
>>22711336

Yeah, how should I have interpreted this >>22710900

I thought it was her spilling her spaghetti all over the room at the sight of me.
>>
>>22712147

Might as well get your opinion on this >>22705426

Two situations in which I couldn't tell what the intent was.

I'm kind of oblivious when it comes to telling attraction so tips on recognizing it could be helpful.
>>
How is wet dream of girls.
>>
>>22712223

Girls don't get wet dream, underage anon.

But it would be interesting to know how often they think about sex and what it consists of.
>>
>>22697575
about once a day, i don't care for it.

>>22697611
i don't fuck with boys but if you did this i'd immediately write you off as corny and move on.

>>22697636
slender-muscle, a little skinnier than 'Hollywood buff'.

>>22697647
I bet Goku is a freak in bed but I feel like he'd be clingy and his low intelligence a little alienating. Vegeta is probably really tepid and seems like he'd never talk to you.... I'd fuck Tien.

>>22697677
I don't really understand this question because white guys are the standard of male attractiveness in the West; any other ethnicity is judged attractive by how white they look imo...

>>22698692
no but it violates my principle of not dating cops or the feds. snitches get stitches

>>22699309
it's more about learning to use your dick, but you could also get one of those like dick enhancers which are basically dildos that fit over your cock.

>>22699758
Disposables.

>>22699813
You sound absolutely disgusting and I hope you remain alone for the rest of your life.

>>22699870
don't care but get if fixed before your car rots

>>22700123
hi that's definitely me. you don't 'pick me up' sorry you're going to have to get to know me like a reasonable and decent person. i don't care about your hair unless it looks really stupid.

>>22700399
Abhorrent, what decade did you come from

>>22702257
who knows most of the musicians i've met have been insufferable, especially if they play guitar. I play guitar too I'm allowed to rag on guitarists.

>>22703973
yes, i've kept mine in there to keep out trespassers

>>22704121
i can't realistically plan beyond my college graduation because I don't have a stable base to return to. It's gonna be a wild ride when I wrap up my bachelor's. If I had a choice: a house or extravagant television apartment with room for a studio, some houseplants, and a pair of cats. I don't expect a romantic partner and don't know if I could stand to live with someone else. And I want a racket where I can live off of my work.
>>
>>22712283
only gonna do one more

>>22712239
>But it would be interesting to know how often they think about sex and what it consists of.

fairly infrequently like ~once a week and half the time i lose interest before i can masturbate to climax. it's usually one on one and very intimate, delicate sex between myself and a partner of either gender.
>>
>>22712297

You think about sex only once a week?

I think about it once an hour. Jesus. I guess I have high libido though because I can have sex again 5 minutes after finishing.
>>
Question for both: Would you date, have a relationship, have a long-term relationship with a dyslexic person?

Yes i'm dyslexic.
>>
>>22712646

It literally doesn't matter at all and I would find it cute on a woman.

Now would I have kids with someone that's dyslexic. Probably not. I want my kids to not be susceptible to debilitating problems and diseases. That's my job as a parent. Luckily my end of the genetic thread is healthy.
>>
>>22712677
I don't know if my dyslexia will be inherited or not, it probably would have never shown up if my mother would have never had any complications during my birth, but yeah, i'm worried that my dyslexia can be inherited even if I got it by accident or not.
>>
>>22712646
I (a guy) would, but then I'm both dyslexic and dyspraxic, and as a result, it's just easier for people who are similarly afflicted to track my thought patterns and hence have some idea what I'm on about at any given moment, and so stand a much better chance of becoming an actual friend/companion as well as simply 'Girl I'm dating'.

That's the key really, find someone who can deal with the occasionally sideways and often chaotic way a dyslexic thinks/lives, and then thinks can be fine or potentially even full-blown awesome.
>>
>>22712646
I`m autistic, so I don`t get to be picky about that.
>>
File: fuckboi.jpg (122 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fuckboi.jpg
122 KB, 400x400
Ladies,why is it that if a guy says he wants to have sex with you but is also willing to settle for something plutonic, you write him off as creep but when a guy tells you everything you want to hear you're all for it. Why is that? Wouldn't you prefer the guy who was being completely transparent as opposed to taking a risk on a guy who sounds too good to be true and could potentially be a fuck boy who is lying to get whatever he wants from you? Why not go for the sure thing?
>>
>>22712646
I dated my ex for 5 years and she was dyslexic. There were a few time where it caused some tension (mostly due to her own frustration) but it was never a big deal.
>>
>>22709070
lol, I mean I guess that would entirely depend on the girl.
I'd probably laugh if you tried to subtly brag about your dick size, but then again I'm not a big dick kind of girl. I much prefer average.
I can only speak for myself, but I don't think its possible to "tactfully" bring up your dick size as a means to get me to bed.
I'd say you're better off just working on your game more in the long run. But if you're hitting up some chick who is just in it for a quickie anyways maybe? Then again if its that kind of chick you probably wouldnt have to work hard anyways.
>>22711796
Its not for me lol.

>>22712223
>>22712239
Well, yes and no. I get sex dreams every now and then and wake up wet/horny. Not really the same thing, but I'd say its the closest thing to it.
>But it would be interesting to know how often they think about sex and what it consists of.
For me it depends. My sex drive is pretty all or nothing. I can go months without masturbating or thinking of sex, and then suddenly its a daily thing. I personally have a couple kinks/fantasies that I'm not sure I would act upon in real life or not, so I think about those a lot. Or just something as simple as "man it would sure be great to have a dudes hands all over my body right now"
>>
>>22713202
Who hurt you anon?
>Implying all women go for assholes and not the nice guys like you.
I'd always prefer the real guy over the sweet talker. Makes things easier. Think you had a bad experience or two son, move on.
If not and you truly think every woman you're going to meet is like that, well then maybe you should just become a fuckboi.
>>
>>22697874

I've heard that even straight women get off to lesbian porn, any truth to that?
>>
>>22713228
What kinks do you have that you're not sure you'd act upon or not in real life?
>>
>>22712702

There usually has to be a genetic precursor in both parents for it to be inherited by the child. So if the person you're with doesn't have it. Then your kids probably won't either.
>>
>>22711157

Shit, I know what you mean.

I remember this girl at a bar who was all over me. Then she told me at some point that she had been molested as a kid by her uncle. Maybe it was the alcohol but part of me was thinking "eh...maybe I'll still hit it." Glad I didn't, that experience probably made her unstable and she had to be pretty messed up to mention it to a guy she had only met that night.

Guys will ignore red flags in women just because they're horny.
>>
>>22713239
I guess i'm just jaded by online dating along with constantly seeing post on social media about how there are no good guys left and seeing women complain about the fuck boy that screwed them over. Plus I had a conversation with a female friend who labels all guys who want sex and creeps and avoids them but chases after these fucks boy who won't even give her the time of day. I blew my mind. And I realise that im totally generalizing but the vast majority of women I meet ignore me completely and in alot of instances I can understand that but with online dating it seems like 85%+ match would be good enough to pique someone's interest and get a reply back or when I get a match on Tinder and my match doesn't reply or message first. Ok end of rant.
>>
>>22713434

If you have a pet dog I would suggest posing with it for your profile pictures.

I have no idea why but women respond to it for some reason.
>>
File: southcarolinaflag.png (58 KB, 1516x1235) Image search: [Google]
southcarolinaflag.png
58 KB, 1516x1235
Another question for the ladies. I don't personally see anything wrong with approaching a women in public and propositioning her except for the fact that I don't know how to do it without it coming across as sexual harassment. Like I would like to be able to walk up to a women and ask her for her contact info in order to see if she was interested in hooking up later but I also don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or come across as a creep. SO i guess my question is if there is a correct way to approach a woman in public, what is it? If there isn't one then which settings are best suited for doing so?
>>
>>22713370
Yeah sometimes. It can be hot, although I tend to prefer more FFM 3 way type deals. Not sure if that counts, but even just strictly girl on girl can sometimes get me started at least.
>>22713381
lol figured this would be asked. I like how really rough sex looks and the idea of it, but not sure I'd like it in practice. I've never really tried. Same with bondage and some light BDSM. Fun to think about, not sure if I'd like it irl. One of my bigger kinks is like, borderline rapey. Like, its only appealing if its obviously fake (really bad exaggerated acting and such), but imaging being held down and forced to take what was thrown at me is kinda hot. Only had one ex to ever meet me half way on that one, he was kinda uncomfortable with it though. He'd hold me down but not much else, which was totally fine and understandable. I think the only other one I'd be more open to trying is the bondage one.
Last lowkey one is a brother/sister incest. Not that big of a thing for me, but I've thought about it before. I don't have a brother though so I obviously cant act on that one for real even if I wanted to.
>>22713434
Online dating is your problem. The thing about online dating is it attracts specifically unstable people. I know because I'm one of them, I tried online dating specifically because I'm a tad socially inept irl. Got off it because I realized the type of confident stable guy I wanted was not going to feel the need for a dating site. 90% of my matches were 60+ year old men wanting a young booty call anyways.
Same for girls, mostly only unstable girls go for online dating because they specifically want the asspats and to be told they're pretty all day.
At least thats my experience.
>>
>>22713499

Hah, I've always wanted a girlfriend that would try incest role play. If only just to see what it was like. It's just not something you can comfortably bring up without sounding like some kind of freak.
>>
>>22713454
>>22713454
uhh, I'd say restrict that kind of thing specifically to bars and other "social" venues. If you just randomly run up to some chick walking down the street, shes going to think you're a creep.
Also I wouldn't open with "sex plz" even if its the truth. Like don't beat around the bush, but make the effort to somewhat get to know her. Like for all you know shes completely batshit anyways.
If you're going to attempt it in non social venues, talk a bit and then go for the contact. After you get the contact, then start asking about what they're interested in. If they say no and to fuck off, oh well move on.
In a social venue, I think you can be a little more upfront, but still I'd chat a little too.
Also as for avoiding sexual harassment, I'd say just don't be too graphic in your approach. "aye bb let me put my dik in ya" is a bit much, but "Hey, you're pretty hot, would you be interested in fooling around sometime?" is a little more polite to me. And again, most important thing is, if they say to fuck off, then fuck off. Try again on someone else, end it at that. Usually you'll be fine if you just leave them alone and leave it at that.
>>
>>22713509
lol I feel ya, not something you'd want to bring up or admit to unless you were certain they'd be cool with it.
The incest kink is a little more of a newer on for me, so I've never really gotten the opportunity to bring it up if I wanted, but again I'm not sure I'd even like to roleplay it. I think its just a fun porn kink ya know lol.
It also just seems like itd be awkward or unnatural dialog to act out lol. I mean realistically if you were banging your sister would you be constantly reminding her shes your sister while you were balls deep? lmao
>>
>>22713542
If you're a squid humanoid, would you be constantly making calamari and squid puns? Would you constantly make puns based off sea life, too, and name everything based on sea life despite living on land exclusively?
>>
File: 1432356397727.jpg (28 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1432356397727.jpg
28 KB, 480x300
>>22713558
I... Is this b8, or something? if so 8/8 got me stumped m8.
Pic very much related.
>>
>>22713558

You just got me imagining a couple pretending to be cephalopods. Somewhere out there, there are people having sex and imagining themselves as a squid.
>>
>>22713580
No, it isn't. It just really bugs me. Got skeletons? They all make bone puns. Got squid kids? They all make squid puns. Why don't humans make human puns? Or ape puns. Where's the banana-shaped skyscrapers? Where's the opposable thumb jokes?
>>
>>22713580
Also, the squid humanoid thing is EXPLICITLY referring to the game Splatoon, which does this extensively.
>>
File: 1443490878272.jpg (74 KB, 960x955) Image search: [Google]
1443490878272.jpg
74 KB, 960x955
>>22713629
>>22713632

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about anymore.
>>
>>22713629
>>22713632
I figured it was a splatoon joke or something but, I still have no idea what you're on about lol
>>
>>22713454

First of all, nobody likes being approached by a stranger, nobody.

Even been asked for directions by somebody on the street and immediately felt irritated and pissed off? That's what women feel like when you approach them out of nowhere.

It needs to be in the correct setting. Consider where you would specifically go to meet new people. That's where you can comfortably talk to women as a stranger.
>>
Femanons:

Say you are a lesbian and this guy pours his heart out to you, would you just tell him "Ah, that's sweet, thanks," or would you just admit that you aren't attracted to men? Or should you just wait until he asks what you think of him?
>>
>>22714321
>"Ah, that's sweet, thanks,"
that's pretty much same as saying shes not attracted to you, lesbian or not.
>>
>>22714610

I explicitly told her that I like her, multiple times, in detail (don't care what anyone thinks about that, there were reasons). Why not just tell me after the first time that it's never going to happen?
>>
This is a question for either gender.

Here's my situation. Live in NY, have a girl that I love (dating for ~1 year), I'm 25, make about 60k and the job is in finance with good upward mobility but decent risk as you're just a number.

My friend in CA is incredibly rich (has a RR, runs businesses etc) and wants me and my friend to go out there and help him with his gaming studio. Here's the offer.

24k Salary
2BR apartment taken care of
Car (allowance of 500/mo) taken care of
Food (250 / mo) taken care of.

So, I'm obviously taking a hit but the chance to get into his company at the ground floor is very intriguing. He knows I have finance skills so he said I can even move into that when they're big enough. right now we (my friend and I) would help creatively as "Assistant Creative Directors."

What do you guys think? Is this the opportunity some people only get once a life?
>>
>>22714708
I wouldn't because of all the risks. And your job now seems so legit.
>>
>>22714721
It is a pretty good job, I got lucky.

I won't get rich there, though. I'll probably end up decently well off with a salary in the six figure area. My idea of my friend's business, and from his financial projections, I could end up high 6 figures or possibly set for life.

That's the reward to the risk here, and my age argument is if I get this opportunity there's no better time to take it as I'm not married, have no kids etc.
>>
>>22714831

The question you need to ask yourself is if you are actually willing to forsake your stability for a chance at more.

If you are willing to accept a few years of bad times if things go south, then go ahead with your friend.

I personally wouldn't.
>>
>>22714841
>>22714721
I also think it's important to mention that in finance, the second a sector is weak the people are gone. Period. The job inherently has that risk.
>>
>>22714321
>>22714645
Because it's awkward and easier to avoid it. Maybe she thinks that the fact she is a LESBIAN, which means she is NOT interested in guys, is enough of a rejection for you to get the hint.

Or maybe she's oblivious that you want a relationship with her, and thinks you're telling her how special she is platonically. Because she's a lesbian. And isn't interested in guys.
>>
>>22714831
>>22714866
You already made your decision it seems like.
>>
>>22715311
Nah. I'm just putting as much out there as possible so that it's understood.

I don't think I can realistically justify it without some type of stock option.
>>
>>22715326
I am a teacher who is older than you , making less than you, and physically burned out at the end of each work day. I am still super happy with my choices.
Do what makes you happy. You are young enough to see how this goes for two years and if not make your way back.
>>
Why are some girls complete assholes right of the bat? Is it their personality, are they assuming to much, or something else?
>>
>>22713454
>>22713202

It puts girls in an awkward position because we have to answer you. Girls have to be careful about who we follow into a secluded room with no one around.

I am small and weak, and I'm fairly average for a woman. Most guys could hold me down and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

A lot of the conversation I do with a guy is sizing up his sanity. Is he a loon who doesn't take no for an answer? Does he have anger management issues? Is he overly invested in having me in his life? Is he likely to rape, murder, and skin me?

If a guy comes up and asks if I want to fool around sometime I will immediately say no. Regardless of how attractive he is. Because if I even say, "I'd have to think about it, here's my number" to a loon's mind that is a near yes. He's now anxiously waiting for me to agree. If I say 'no' I might have to deal with his anger about 'leading him on.' Or even have a stalker on my hands, who thinks he can persuade me otherwise.

In order to get to the ideal scenario, which is:
>Go out for coffee, size up his sanity
>Go separate ways so I can consider it
>Realize I like him and meet up again
>Have sex
The risks are just too high. I wouldn't try.

And this is coming from a girl who already likes casual sex. Society isn't very kind about that in the first place. So it might be hard to find a girl who is willing to casually have sex without going through some hoops so she can convince herself that it's not casual at all.
>>
>>22715362
While I totally understand your opinion, I think you may be borderline paranoid

Girls, do you consider any proposition for going out ? Or do you sometimes decide even before he asks ?
>>
>Sound into meeting up
>given something awesome/out of the ordinary to do like rocky horror show last night
>flake out when the time comes

Why do girls even do this? I feel like should just cut down to 215 from 245 to unlock chad mode.
>>
>>22713202
Exactly what >>22715362 says

Apart from that, girls that like casual sex often get stigmatized. Many guys, one way or another will do anything to get you in their bed, and then when you will be a slut in their eyes

The risks are just bigger being a girl. Apart from all of that, we catch std's much quicker than guys so there's an extra reason not to sleep with anyone who comes along
>>
>>22713202
>>22715362
>>22715383
>>22715401
It goes both ways really, so if you're dating a nymphomaniac, she might get attached to you, and if you try to break up, she might become destructive after that.
>>
>>22715383
Oh, I know that I'm not likely to be murdered. I just don't want to trap myself in a position where, if shit hits the fan, I can't escape.
It's also about comfort. I just don't like having sex with people who I don't trust. Sure I can think "It is statistically unlikely that this guy will rape me if I back out of sex" but the fact that I don't know him well enough to believe that in a gut sense, I'm not going to feel safe in a highly vulnerable setting with him.
>>
>>22715341
Thanks for some perspective. I think what I'm struggling with most is my girlfriend. She's so great, I'd want her to come with me. I was never a guy who would let a girl decide his financial decisions, but now I find myself being that person.
>>
>>22715504
Ask her. Me and my husband made a move cross country after a year of dating. It strengthened our relationship.
>>
>>22715546
Yeah I'll have to after I check out the situation. I'd honestly like to evaluate the situation without her involved, but my inability to is showing me how much I care for her.
>>
>>22715305
Well she only told me she was a lesbian after I asked her if she had feelings for me. Believe me, I knew that was a fucking rejection, it hit me like a ton of bricks. She still wants to be friends though, so I assume she doesn't think I'm a creep or that she hates me.

There is no way that you could have interpreted my messages as anything other than me telling her that I have romantic feelings for her. She even told me she suspected that was the case (which makes me even more confused as to why she didn't tell me).
>>
>>22704456
Seriously? Denver. Lot of dudes into metal rocking the long hair and beard there. Clean, too. They're all stoners, though.
>>
>>22711045
As long as she's not dead silent, I don't really care about the noise level. Communication is more important.

I don't mind the whole daddy thing. Not my cup of tea in and of itself, but sexual roleplaying is fun as fuck in general.

Corruption fetishism answers your last one.
>>
>>22697560
Girls are you sjws?
>>
>>22716230
awww man. From australia here, theres like nothing
>>
>>22712239
we actually do, i've had sex dreams where i actually start orgasming in my sleep. It's rare but it happens
>>
Girls: there's this girl whe broke up with her boyfriend and she's currently fucking every breathing being. We sort of had some approach in the past when she was in the relationship, but time has passed and we are closer to friends than anything else.

The question is: do you think we could end up fucking the living hell out of each other? If so, how hard should I try to see her? She barely answers my messages, and so far we just have met for a quick casual beer and not much more.

I feel like if she wanted, she would do some more to see me, but then again, and I'm a completely fool when it comes to catching the signs.
>>
>>22709392
well personality is the most important thing away so i'm sure i could go for them then.

but as for guys im like attracted too, in general there not better looking than me cus i don't like pretty boys anwyay
>>
File: Feminism.jpg (70 KB, 540x477) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.jpg
70 KB, 540x477
>>22717182
Fuck no. I didn't drink the koolaid and get a victim complex the size of fucking jupiter. I think 99% of the "problems" sjw and feminists cry about are bullshit things that either aren't even real or give no damage to anyone with an ounce of confidence. Having paper thin feelings and being psychotic is your problem, not mine.
>>22717627
If she barely answers your messages, I'd say she isn't that into you. Unless theres a specific physical reason as to why she can't contact you (like having a limited messaging/data plan or something) that you didn't say.
If you really wanna get in that, I'd just start laying it on thick if not straight up asking if shes interested.
>>22715348
Same reason some guys are assholes right off the bat. Just their personality, who needs them anyways.
>>
Hi girls if you ignored a guy you matched with on Tinder are there ever any circumstances under which a second message would make you reply? Or would it always seem like some "pls respond" desperation?

pls respond
>>
>>22718079
I thought she could be slow for answering Whatsapp, so I switched to Facebook since she told me she uses it more, but it was even worse. I'm still waiting an answer for a message I sent last week.

As for now, she told me yesterday to grab a beer a beer today, but I had things to do, so I asked her to tell me what are her free days this week. She saw the message on whatsapp but never replied. This was like 7 hours ago. And she did checked it multiple times after.

Again, I feel like she would do something if she wanted to see me, but I don't know, since that "chemistry" we had when we meet each other kind of fade away and the fact that we are co-workers, it's hard to tell if she's interested.

To be honest, after writing all of this, I feel like I'm wasting my time on her. I better give it up.
>>
>>22718187
Yeah, not to crush ya brother but idk to me it sounds like the kind of shit I'd do with a dude I wasn't really interested in. If she wanted your D I think she would be more attentive to you, or at least thats what I'd do.
>>22718110
lol I'm not a big tinder person but I the rule I think should be is 2 messages. 1st one she might have just missed or read and forgot to reply to (if thats how tinder works, Idk if you can tell she flat out ignored you or if the situation I just presented is a possibility), I've done that before with snapchats. Opened it but wasn't in a good place to reply at the time and then forgot about it.
so I'd say shoot her a second one. If no response after that give up. I don't see any harm in a second shot, and again worst case scenario she does think ur second reply is "plz respond" but still ignores it anyways. How will you know? She can't hurt you if she doesn't reply lol
>>
>>22718407
It's ok. The hardest the reality-slap, the better. Otherwise, the next time I have a couple of laughs with her I will end up thinking again that she could be into me. Fuck that. Time to move on.

Thanks.
>>
>>22718454
No problem man, I mean if you think she's very obviously trying to get you to bed go for it. But if you have to question it I'd say in this case she's not into it.
>>
>>22697560
female here question for the guys why does it seem like so many guys like feet i just dont get it
>>
File: image_2197.jpg (79 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image_2197.jpg
79 KB, 400x300
>>22718524
Femanon seconding this question.
Like no judgement I too wonder what the appeal is. And what makes a foot a good foot and what makes one a bad foot.
>>
>>22718524
>>22718804

As a DUDE I need this question answered by the feet guys out there. This is just a truly baffling concept to me.

I get tits, tummies, legs, asses. I can even get neck and shoulders to a degree. Hell! I can even understand hair!

(I'm a boob-man) But FEET? Why?!
>>
>>22718524
>>22718804
Not a foot fetishist, but from what I understand good feet is supposed to be some sort of health/fertility marker.

Kinda in the same way that big boobs, wide hips, and ample butt are all good health/fertility markers. For some guys it causes something in their brain to fire off that says "this woman is good for breedin"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.