[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how tight is your pussy? how many cocks have been in your pussy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 16
File: lovin-life,pussy-burger.jpg (145 KB, 640x381) Image search: [Google]
lovin-life,pussy-burger.jpg
145 KB, 640x381
how tight is your pussy?
how many cocks have been in your pussy?
whats the biggest cock have you had?
what kind of cock do you prefer cut or uncut?
lets see the pussy pics
>>
My pussy is unfuckably tight. I have had sex three times and the third time I had sex he could not get it in no matter how hard we tried. Finally with a bit of oil it got in but apparently it was "painful" for him lol.
>>
>>22572167
can we see?
>>
>>22572167
Timestamp as well pls.
>>
>>22572167
funfact: extremely tight vaginal cavity means you werent turned on as the vagina actually opens up when aroused.. i got some bad news
>>
>>22572233
>
No she might actually have a condition that makes for a really small vagina. Can't remember what it's called though.
>>
how tight is your pussy?
Very tight
Probably around 7 inches
Cut
>>
>>22571995
>>how tight is your pussy?
pretty tight
>>how many cocks have been in your pussy?
around 50 or so but its been a while since i've last had sex
>>whats the biggest cock have you had?
around 8 inches
>>what kind of cock do you prefer cut or uncut?
as long as its nice
>>lets see the pussy pics
no
>>
>>22572167
My ex was like this
>>22572324
Cute
>>22572417
Whore
>>
>how tight is your pussy?
I think it's nicely tight~
>how many cocks have been in your pussy?
>whats the biggest cock have you had?
Maybe 6 inches?
>what kind of cock do you prefer cut or uncut?
Boyfriend is uncut and I love his. <3
>lets see the pussy pics
Noooo.
>>
I'm a virgin so the tightest ITT
0, including dildos or anything for that matter.
Does not apply
Does not apply
>>
pretty tight, takes a really long time of foreplay and fingering to be able to fuck without it hurting. one guy assumed I was a virgin from how tight I was but he was actually the 6th guy I've fucked, it was kinda funny

nine. all with a condom aside from my boyfriend though

about 7 inches I guess. but it's not like I broke out the tape measure before we fucked

as long as the guy is clean I don't give a shit, but my bf is cut
>>
>>22572793
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>22572417
>50 cocks
>had 8 inches inside
>pretty tight
>help me find my sides, I've lost them so hard
>>
>>22573843
tfw vaginal tightness isnt effected by how many cocks u take. or even the length of them (thats girth) very stretchy.
>>
>>22573843
>>22576028
>>>tfw anon doesn't know about kegels or pelvic floor exercises that keep your pussy tight
>>
>>22576054
tfw the bitch probably is a lazy whore and doesn't do them. She's like a weigh station for cock, no one is sticking around.
>>
>>22576145
>get shown how dumb you are
>but UR A DUMB WHORE

lmao easy to see who is right here
>>
Ladies Would you rather have a big, avg, or small cock?
>>
op is 13
>>
>>22576373
Ban this kid
>>
>>22576054
kegels are a scam to delude middle aged whores into thinking they can compete with fresh young pussy
tensing your vag will never be comparable to natural tightness
>>
>>22576537
>Such edge
>So wow.

Did yiu know kegels are beneficial even for men?
>>
>>22576241
average

>large cock: he is egotistical as fuck and probably doesn't even try in bed because he thinks having a large dick makes up for it, and no, it doesn't. plus he'll likely just ram my cervix until he cums then be done. not fun at all
>small cock: ridiculously insecure and the quality of sex will suffer for it. plus likely doesn't know how to fuck well with a small dick due to being inexperienced because of being insecure. or on the flip side is an asshole to try and compensate for it

it's just the safest bet really
>>
>>22576241
average

>large cock: he is egotistical as fuck and probably doesn't even try in bed because he thinks having a large dick makes up for it, and no, it doesn't. plus he'll likely just ram my cervix until he cums then be done. not fun at all
>small cock: ridiculously insecure and the quality of sex will suffer for it. plus likely doesn't know how to fuck well with a small dick due to being inexperienced because of being insecure. or on the flip side is an asshole to try and compensate for it

it's just the safest bet really
>>
>>22576537
Kegels arent just for toning a vagina, dick. In both men and women it helps in strengthening the pelvic floor muscles and helps with incontinence
>>
>>22573843
ur retarded if u think it makes a difference how many cocks ones vagina had. truly retarded.
>>
>>22572740
Explain to me why she is a whore. I'm jealous she's getting so much sex. And what if the girl, "cute" based only on how much dick she has had, had those three dicks 50 times? Is she a whore too or is it based on individual dick?
>>22576609
This
>>22573843
Please go back to school. Take a real sex ed class.
>>
>>22577746
She's a Whore because she's fucked 50 guys. Pretty simple.
>>
>>22577924
This. A lock that is opened by many keys is merely a shitty lock.
>>
>>22571995
the unbearable guys in this thread really make me grateful for being a raging lesbo
>>
File: 0829111229.jpg (220 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
0829111229.jpg
220 KB, 1280x960
It's okay? Not loose, tight enough that my partner enjoys it.

over 50

uncut is superior because that's how a penis should be, however my partner is cut.

8 inches is the biggest
>>
>>22577971
Nice pussy... How old are you?
>>
>>22577971
Yeah now post that timestamp
>>
>>22577971
Would fuck with my virgin, uncut 7 inch cock.
>>
>>22577938
how do you know when there's a lesbian in the thread? Don't worry she'll make herself known
>>
>>22577995
better than the whiny virginfags in most threads
>>
>>22577971
lovely pussy
>>
>>22577746
sex 50 times with one guy , Seems like dedication. With 50 guys, and 50 different cocks . Top Tier Whore. plain and simple.
>>
>>22571995
>decently tight from what ive heard, hard to get dicks in sometimes
>12
>cut
>8-8.5 inches. I dont like big dicks though
>>
>>22579769
Shame you don't like big dicks. It's fun to make girls scream. Ever had more than one in a night?
>>
>>22579769
Pics?
>>
Every guy says I'm pretty tight.

Sucked off 9 guys fucked 7.

Guy I met on dating site 9" solithick. thick fucking best cock ive ever had best sex because he wasn't afraid to get really rough. Deep throating that big one is magical. Second best by a very close call is about 8" 8 1/2" super raging hard but girthy as all get out. Very very fun to suck. Most sensual sex.

And I like cut better. Its more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>22579969
>9 dicks
> 2 were above 8"

That's so statistically improbable that it just proves girls have no ability to estimate size.
>>
>>22577924
But why? Simply because she's had fifty different cocks? I don't understand your logic. Is there an official number? 49 is ok but more equals whore? Are men whores if they fuck 50 different vaginas?
>>22577928
Wow, ok. I hope you're not trying to use this stupid joke as an actual logical reason. Penises are not keys opening up locked vaginas. That implies vaginas should be locked like some commodity. Just because it's true for an inanimate object doesn't make it true for human genitals.
>>22577971
Over 50, good for you. Surprisingly no one has called you a whore yet even tho apparently 50 calls for name calling.
>>22579614
Maybe she didn't like any of the guys those dicks were attached to? You can have your opinion as long as you think guys who sleep with 50 women are whores too.
>>
>>22580556
>White knights on /cuck/
Topkek
>>
tight when not turned on, less tight when wet and turned on.

6 inches

uncut

>lets see the pussy pics
nope it's ugly
>>
File: 1444030625188.gif (3 MB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1444030625188.gif
3 MB, 350x280
Not filling out your survey, but related anyway;

>Go to visit boyfriend over weekend.
>Forget to take tampons.
>Have to take one of his sisters'.
>Need to take it out after 20 minutes because of the PAIN. This thing is the size of a fucking Pepsi can.
>Get unnecessarily excited today when I finally find a store that sells the itty bitty 'girl' sized ones.
>>
>>22580588

I agree with him m8. Only insecure faggots are really that concerned with how many people their girl has fucked. The only dudes who put a double standard are the dudes who haven't had much sex lol
>>
>>22580655
I'm sure your pussy is beautiful :)
>>
2 fingers is snug, 3 fingers is too tight.
I have chubby fingers, though. I'm part Asian so it's part tight part average?

8. Most of them weren't big. Average at most.

I don't know, maybe like 5.5 inches length, 4.5 girth.

I like both, but uncut slides in a little easier.
>>
>>22580708
Why does uncut slide in easier?

I didn't think it'd make much difference honestly.. uncut here btw
>>
>>22579969
Obviously a guy posting.
>>
>>22580697
Thanks but roastie hating 4chan and myself would disagree...
I love how people think girls have roastie pussies coz they have fucked heaps of guys yet ive only had sex with 3 guys and my pussy has always been like this since puberty and when i was a virgin... sex doesn't change ur vagina lips, it changes the vagina hole maybe if anything, but even that tightens back up!! duh
>>
>>22580734
But that's the kind I like I don't care what the rest of 4chan says that's what I like and enjoy :)
>>
how tight is your pussy?
>it isn't. it's actually pretty loose. it's semi loose usually but when I'm aroused it's like a cave (and I get aroused easily so "cavernous" might be a better word). when I have sex I usually have to keep my legs together to increase friction for my lover.
>10 guys
>maybe 6.5 inches, but he was thin. a 5.5" guy was thick as hell
>clean. I've had smelly cut cocks and delicious uncut. as long as it's clean I'm OK with it
lets see the pussy pics
>no
>>
>>22580734

Tbh if your self image is based off the opinions of people on 4chan then you have bigger problems. Guys on 4chan don't even represent a fraction of the general perspective on pussies, and I promise the common consensus is that 99% of pussies are fine. Assuming clean and hygienic.
>>
>>22580745

You like any kind of pussy you thirsty faggot. You would literally say that about any pussy
>>
>>22580790
Only been on 4chan for a few weeks and ive hated my pussy for years. Never had any guys complain about it though, but i know its not pretty and cute like innie pussies.
>>
>>22580795
>you like any kind of pussy
>but you're a faggot!
>>
>>22580556
You can counter it with the pencils and sharpeners analogy.
>>
>37 cocks
>11 inches
uncut
>>
>>22580854
Very sexy you need more cocks in you
>>
>>22580854
>11 inches

whenever you see something like this you know that women have no idea how big anything actually is.

all those women that think they like 7 inch dicks actually like 5-6 inch.

women are retarded.
>>
>>22580714
I'm not entirely sure why, maybe it's just the guys I've been with.
Maybe cause it's more stream line? There is no difference once inside, but I think the foreskin covering the head makes it easier to get in.
>>
>>22580905
idk what kind of weird dicks you're fucking, but the foreskin should be retracted by the time you're having sex.
>>
how tight is your pussy?
decent i guess/how the fuck do i kno i have no comparison
6 inches
uncut. easier
lets see the pussy pics
nah son
>>
>>22572417
good for you.
>>
>>22577928
false analogy fallacy
>>
I guess it's tight enough? If I stick my middle finger in, all the walls completely surround it and it feels like adding my ringer finger as well really stretches it out.
None, but I have stuck a vibrator in there about five times.
The vib was four inches.
Uncut looks more fun.
>>
So apparently every female on soc has a tight pussy...
>>
>>22581048
how old are you?
>>
>>22572167
>>22572740
vaginismus, look it up
>>
>>22581050
Or that's just the average.

>>22580953
Some don't get fully retracted, but even if it is, it's a tad easier. It's just more streamline.
Both go in no problem, but uncut just makes it easier for me.
>>
File: 4H1DK3K.jpg (13 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
4H1DK3K.jpg
13 KB, 441x408
>>22581053
>>
>>22581070
I want to be a contact fag, but I shouldn't be a contact fag right?
>>
>>22581070
And never had sex?
>>
>>22580588
Implying that by defending a woman being called a whore I am trying to get laid by said woman. Dude no. White knight gets tossed around by so many anons it's like no one knows what it means.
>>22580687
That does seem to be the case
>>22580812
Exactly. Which shows how dumb it is to be used as an actual defense.
>>22580877
While 11 seems unbelievable it isn't entirely impossible. People with large dicks exist. Why would she lie? Keep in mind women don't go around measuring dick before sex. It's probably a number the man gave her himself. And with 37, she'd probably have a good estimate. Take your insecurity elsewhere
>>22581050
I have literally never heard a fellow dude complain about loose pussy. I think it'd be rare to find one that was "too loose"
>>
>>22581070
Nice, I think that's pretty rare nowadays. Nothing wrong with it. Are you planning on only having one partner or are you going to experiment a little bit?
>>
>>22581100
Triggered.
>>
>>22581100

You PC bro?
>>
Painfully so for both of us. Fixing it though. Shit's weird.
>>
>>22581100
>While 11 seems unbelievable it isn't entirely impossible. People with large dicks exist. Why would she lie? Keep in mind women don't go around measuring dick before sex. It's probably a number the man gave her himself. And with 37, she'd probably have a good estimate. Take your insecurity elsewhere

You did nothing to disprove what I said. In fact you proved my point.

Stay beta white knight, faggot.
>>
>>22580556
Thanks anon, I think it's because the appreciated the attached photo.. Honestly I couldn't give a flying fuck less if they think that I'm a whore. I've known many women who are by far worse than I would ever imagine to be.
>>
>>22580556
Because being easy and fucking a lot of guys make you a Whore. If you don't mind whores, that's fine but they're still whores. If you don't mind being a Whore, that's also fine but you're still a Whore. It's a word used go describe something. Don't be so mad just because you don't like something. If being a Whore is really okay like you think then you'd have no issue with the word being used or someone being called out as one.
>>
>>22581489
the actual definition of whore is actually "a prostitute", calling a woman who simply has a lot of sex a whore is inaccurate slang
>>
>>22581100
An 11 inch penis is so improbable that everyone (except you apparently) easily knows that she is estimating incorrectly.

The mean length of a penis is 5.17, with a standard deviation of 0.8 inches. Which is a Z score of 7.2875, a little over 7 standard deviants from the norm.

Going off of a straight line probability taken from:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_deviation

7σ = 99.9999999997440%

~0.000000000256%

1 in 390,682,215,445

That's one in 390 and a half billion.
>>
>>22581331
>>22581557
Thanks bro's Keep fighting the good fight.

Women do not know how into measurements. Nor probability And some men are even worse. Pure fantasists. I have lost count of how many times I've heard women or men claim they have had or have gigantic whoppers. Never any proof for obvious reasons. Enraging. 11 inch is just a laughable claim
>>
>>22581556
Slut then. Good argument.
>>
>>22581594
and calling someone a slut says a lot more about you than them. hence why it's considered a deragotory term
>>
>>22581656
>every single culture in every single part of the world at any single point in the entire 200 000 years of the human race (minus the last 50 or so) has looked down upon female promiscuity as undesirable and shameful in a long term partner
>if you aren't attracted to sluts you're the one who's messed up though.

Lol
>>
>>22581821
yeah and in many cultures rape and fucking animals is considered a-okay too, not to mention killing people for having a differing religion. or thinking contraception is evil. "done for a long time" doesn't mean it's smart or correct

and no one says you have to be attracted to them, but being an obnoxious 13 year old about it speaks very much to your character
>>
>>22576157
Dude idc how many kegels shes had around her ankles, shes had at least 50 (FUCKING 50) dicks roaming around in her vagina.

Shes a whore.

/conversation
>>
>>22581947
>explain my point of view as clearly and logically as I can.
>obnoxious 13 year old

God forbid anyone criticize women about anything right?

"Done for ever in every group of people regardless of how isolated they are" means it's human nature. Raping animals and that shit may have happened in a few cultures, but not every single one without exception such as slut shaming.

Does human nature not exist anymore? Do mothers having extremely strong bonds with their children not exist instinctively or is "not smart or correct" just because it's done for a long time, or does only the positive and nice parts of human nature exist in the modern age?
>>
>>22581107
>>22581119
Yes. Kek, right?
>>22581331
There's that white knight again. I simply said its just as likely as it is unlikely. You claim women are retarded for not knowing penis sizes. Most don't care and the fact that you do shows how insecure you are. Also, using alpha and beta? Please stop. That shit is for animals.
>>22581402
Probably so.
>>22581489
You are assuming she is easy purely based on how much cock she has had. Easy, which also shouldn't matter, implies she will sleep with any cock presented. I doubt she would suck yours. Men who use the term easy usually are compensating for their lack of ability to get with women. You know nothing of her personality.
Whore is used to describe women who sell their body for sex. So you are using the descriptor inaccurately. And plenty of people are fine being a "thing" but don't like certain words used to describe the same "thing". Take racist slurs for example.
>>22581557
Accepting your math is assuming penis size follows normal distribution. Which is untrue. Do more research. Sadly, real mathematicians have tried to calculate this and you are not even close.
>>22581584
Enraging. Wow. Is it because you feel challenged when someone claims they have a larger dick than you?
>>22581594
Slut was first coined to describe women with a low sense of cleanliness. It has evolved into a degoratory term for women who have casual sex. Using derogatory terms for things is like >>22581656 said, a reflection on your personality.
>>22581821
Nice generalisation. You might as well say that anything our ancestors have done for many years is correct.
>>22582051
Please look into what kegels are and educate yourself. Roaming dicks. What exactly do you imagine sex to be like? Should a woman be just as disgusted to learn a man has had his dick in 50 vaginas?
>>
>>22582057
No. Criticise away. I'm just hoping that you critique yourself and men in the same sense.
Your whole comment is full of so many fallacies I suggest you try again. And where are you getting this idea that slut shaming has happened in every culture without exception? What are you even trying to convey in that last paragraph?
>>
i don't know, i can fit two of my fingers which are sadly only about three inches, half inch wide each. i'm 5'2 so i guess thats normal.

zero, i've gotten close to touching and being touched but i'm really awkward or shy at times. making out is a+ though.

either look fine although a lot of uncut look nice, a really big head isn't my thing.

rather not post pics but i'm an innie and have a long labia and tucked/hidden clit.
>>
>>22582838

Jeez, you sound hella tight
>>
>tfw no loose girls in the thread
>>
File: 1359216415940.jpg (98 KB, 341x317) Image search: [Google]
1359216415940.jpg
98 KB, 341x317
>>22582673
>this id arguing with every single person in the thread
ladies take note - this is the kind of fedora wearing retard that encourages you to be sluts
>>
>>22571995
pretty tight, max two fingers
none
cut
>lets see the pussy pics
we'll ee how this thread turns out
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 1280x960
Well I mean that's variable. Anyone with a basic understanding of how the Vagina works knows that the "tightness" of a vagina is dependent both on the level of arrousal, and comfort. I do have a deep pussy though, guys rarely bottom out.

I've slept with 20 guys

Biggest was around 9-10" with an insane girth.

Uncut. Genital mutilation is not cool

Also this is my vagina. Barbie looking ass thing. Totally disproves the theory of a "worn out" Vagina.
>>
>>22582057
I love it when dudes who lack the looks or charm to actually ever have casual sex with mulitple partnners go around trying to shame people who do. It's pure projected jealousy.

Anyone criticizing women for being 'sluts' is incapable of having lots of sex. You would if you could. That right there invalidates everything you say.
>>
>>22577746
It's a well known fact backed up by statistics that any grill who fucks more than 6 guys before getting married is shit relationship material.

I'm sure the same would apply to guys as well.
>>
>>22584732
Do you scar guys with those talons?
>>
>>22584830
>muh statistics
Keep on having sex for procreation only, fagballs.
>>
>>22582673

Men and women can be whores and neither is good. You can do it if you want but other people can judge you for it.

You're exchanging so much bodily fluids and, if applicable, any diseases that either of you have. It also normalizes polygamy, in the sense that you become normalized to sex with a variety of partners, which isn't a good signal for a successful monogamous relationship later, assuming anyone would want to put their reproductive organs near your most likely disease-ridden genitals.

It shows that you are willing to give up trust easily, for basic physical pleasure, while risking impregnation and disease, just because "hurp it feels good". So don't get angry when people think of you like that.
>>
>>22584732
I posted in the thread as well and yours looks very nice. Love your nails, too. Very sexy ;)
>>
>>22572793
Only wife material itt tbh
>>
>>22577971
wow thats beautiful! nice angle. i'm in love with your cunny now
>>
>>22580556
>Are men whores if they fuck 50 different vaginas?
yes they are too
>>
>>22572793
age?
>>
>>22582673
Its clear you r on the spectrum by the way you type. Whiteknight sperg
>>
>>22586957
I can't be the only one who thinks people aren't sluts for having a lot of sex right? I really do not care if x woman/man has had y times sex with z amount of partners.

I understand what the mind set is and why you'd judge people based on that, but it is immature to slut shame people nowadays. Everyone is fucking between 3 to 10 people before settling nowadays.
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 952x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 952x1280
Sort of loose, I can easily fist myself and I've tried putting a rather girthy dildo in me and it slipped out when I stood up.
This week or like all together?
Total 40+ tbh
8.5" and I have been fisted many times
Anything over 5" but I love black dick since it is so thick
>lets see the pussy pics
I am 18 btw
>>
File: 1400713773385.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1400713773385.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>22580666
>This thing is the size of a fucking Pepsi can
I didn't know this was a ylyl thread
>>
>>22587169
40+ by 18, how did you manage that?
>>
>>22587169
Obvious man posting
>>
File: e.jpg (23 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
23 KB, 500x334
>There are girls in this thread that have fucked more than 5 guys
>>
>>22587169
This is someone pretending to be Louisa
>>
ITT: men who think that the number of cocks a pussy has had loosens it

where did my sides go
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1136x640
I feel like mine is super loose.
Does sex actually make it looser? I always thought that was a meme but I swear I've gotten looser
>>
>>22587169
Not me lol but I posted in this thread anyway kek

I'm not even 18, idiot. At least try harder to pretend to be me
>>
>>22588967
>>22588974
what's your preferred size to take?
>>
>>22588982
I don't have a preferred size? I don't care. I haven't slept with many people, you all just think I have
>>
>>22588993
sorry, just assumed since you said
>I swear I've gotten looser
>>
>>22589020
So sex DOES make you looser?
>>
>>22589027
i don't think it does but i don't have a vagina
i had an ex girlfriend who was a virgin when we met, and she gradually got better at taking more of my dick the more we fucked. idk if she was getting looser and that was making it hurt less or if she was just getting used to it though
>>
>>22587568
Oh no, my Barcelona jersey!
>>
>>22588967
>>22588967
Med fag here . Ask your self one thing is your vagina as tight as it was when u were a virgin ? Don't listen to the women's right run website that claim women's vaginas don't get bigger because they do. So what can you do about it ? There's a number of approaches . The cheapest and easiest is to just do kegal exercises ( or pelvic floor ) the same muscles used to stop and start weeing. You can do them anywhere and nobody will know. In truth everyone should do them but not many do. Look up intervals on the Internet of intensity . A simple rep of 10 holds every few hrs is a good start . That is squeeze and hold for 3 secs 10 times. You'll thank me in 6 months . Trust me on this .
>>
>>22588967
I was under the impression your cervix gradually drifts back into its original size after a prolong amount of time without intercourse. An ex of mine was quite tight, but she hadn't had sex in months at the time her and I had intercourse. I think your cervix will gradually reduce in diameter over time. :D
>>
>>22589110

>med fag
>can't spell for shit

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>22588967
>>22589046
I mean, most girls' hymens don't actually tear/break. They just stretch - Except unlike the interior vagina that stay stretched. That is what you're probably thinking of.
>>
>>22589115
u wot m8.

The cervix is the spongy thing between the womb and the outside world. It doesn't stretch unless you're pushin' a baby through it. You're just thinking of the vaginal opening in general.
>>
>>22589123
As far as I'm concerned, his words are comprehensible. What's this idea that Med-fags are grammatical kings? He's not an English instructor. Fuck outta(') here.
>>
>>22589129
Yeah, that was a slip up on my part. I was referring to the vaginal opening.

It's a good thing I don't have anatomy (yet)!
>>
>>22589132

I'd take you more seriously if you weren't the guy who didn't know what a cervix was.
>>
>>22589123
Typing on an auto correcting iPhone while walking . Just because I can't be bothered using good grammar or spelling out of work doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.Take or leave my advice . Doesn't worry me in the slightest .
>>
>>22589115
Partly in truth , you are correct . Vaginas are elasticised muscle . Stretch them to far and to often and they will in time stretch back a little. Do this to often and they'll lose there elasticity. There are many determining factors of how well your body does this including , age , past medical history , current co morbidities and even diet. But like I said the quickest , cheapest and easiest start is pelvic floor exercise . You'll bounce back in no time. Sex will will be better both for you and your partner . Win win all round .
>>
>>22589139
I knew what it was, I just tripped up. But a well deserved shaming for me. :) Potato potatoe.
>>
Anyways, I'll toss my input in here now since the amount of general ignorance is pretty high.

A vagina -that is, referring to the walls that make up the inside where a penis goes- is a muscle. It can contract and relax both voluntarily and involuntarily. A 'virgin' vagina (one that's never been penetranted) is an unused muscle. So of course it's going to be uncomfortable using it for the first time. It's like someone who doesn't work out trying to pick up something heavy. The more you do it, the more your vagina becomes used to it, which makes it less uncomfortable.

I like to think of it like this- imagine playing a guitar and having to stretch your fingers out to reach some of the frets. The first time you do it, it hurts and you have a hard time. But with practice, you're able to comfortably move your fingers farther apart. Do your fingers now always sit super spaced out? No, they revert back to their normal position, because the muscles that allow you to do all of that are elastic, which tend to have the ability to relax to remembered positions and then contract normally. A vagina is the same way. They stretch to accommodate a penis and should revert back to their original 'tightness'. It's just easier for them to expand because the muscles have now been introduced to it. Not having sex for extended periods of time can make things uncomfortable again, as your muscles aren't being worked out. The muscle memory fades. It'seems like if you stop lifting weights for a long time, you have to work back up to where you were before.

A penis is NOT large enough to permanently stretch a vagina to a point where it can't revert back to its original size. Having children, however, does do so, as the vagina is biologically designed for that.

Also- kegels don't tighten your entire vagina. They allow you to be able to voluntarily contract your vaginal walls more than you could before to give the illusion of tightness.
>>
>>22572417
>50 or so

holy fucking mega whore
>>
>>22580556
>But why?
Because prostitutes (i.e. whores) also have had ridiculous numbers of cocks inside them.
>Simply because she's had fifty different cocks?
50 different men have fucked her vagina. That's disgusting and it makes her a whore.
>I don't understand your logic. Is there an official number?
over 4. anything more than 0 if it was just a one night stand.
>49 is ok but more equals whore?
you're a poet
>Are men whores if they fuck 50 different vaginas?
whores is a female word really. I guess the term would be gigilo? But yes, it is bad for males on the same level as it is for females. Both of them are sluts and are disgusting degenerate scum.
>>
>>22586939
Aww!! Thank you ^_^ that's very sweet! I don't know if anyone's ever been in love with it before
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 1600x1200
Quite tight, lost count of guys, longest was about 9 inch but I prefer around 7.
>>
>>22571995
painfully so, none, n/a, cut but don't really care, no
>>22572167
scared I'm going to be like this when the time comes - messed around with girls before/has them try to finger me and got nowhere
(not gay, just experimented. genuinely not attracted to girls - the difference in the touch is enough to tell me)
>>
>>22590035
Look nice can you spread it?
>>
File: image.jpg (575 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
575 KB, 1600x1200
>>22590047
Here you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (630 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
630 KB, 1600x1200
Does it look tight to you guys?
>>
>>22590121
impossible to tell from that angle, but i'd be happy to do some tests
>>
Great legs. Would love to have a night with that sexy body!
>>
>>22590118
Nice can we see how many fingers you can fit?
>>
File: image.jpg (724 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
724 KB, 1600x1200
I've easily had above 100 guys though
>>
>>22590150
>/b/
>>
>>22571995
how tight is your pussy?
When my bf and I have sex I either crush him or push him out.
About 7 inches.
Uncut. Circumcision is barbaric.
>>
>>22590430
Pic of said pussy?
>>
>>22580655
>>nope it's ugly
Doubt it =)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
This thread delivers on the keks. Ladies feel free to have a gander at mine. Also the girl with the same nails as the bad guy from superman 4 you're winning currently for my fapping.
>>
>>22581050
Most guys probably tell girls they are tight even if they aren't because they don't want to pass off the person they are fucking, they are aroused and not thinking straight (there is science behind this), and lastly it's just not cool to say a chicken is loose. Just like no woman should Ever make a negative comment about a guys size, guys shouldn't shit on their partners vag.

This probably results in most women thinking they have a tighter than average pussy.
>>
>>22589241
>MUH DOUBLE STANDARD
Being a slut is easy. Being a stud is hard. For a man to be a stud he needs to be charming, have nice teeth, new shoes, and a fake job. A woman just has to show up.
>>
>>22591003
>Most women have an inflated ego about themselves, and could stand to be brought down a peg
>Don't ever set them straight
See, this is where it starts. This is why ham planets don't even bother with the gym anymore, because they can stay 300lb balloons, call themselves a "BBW" and we're all expected to just go along with it and drink the kool-aid.
>>
>>22571995
I worry that it is slightly loose. Not too bad but maybe looser than average
First bf's - maybe 7 inches and pretty thick, which is what makes the most difference to me
Uncut for sure, but I do find some cut ones beautiful. Perhaps I need a trip to America!
>>
>>22590430
>Circumcision is barbaric.

true that
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.