[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody care to rate me and i'll rate you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0632.jpg (3 MB, 3456x4608) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0632.jpg
3 MB, 3456x4608
anybody care to rate me and i'll rate you
>>
>>20864707
6.5 - 7
Higher rating would be granted if:
Could better see your eyes.
Room was cleaned up.
You have a ton of potential. I can see where you could be really hot.
>>
>>20865440
mkay, i don't see how the cleanliness of my room has anything to do with my physical appearance ,but mkay
>>
>>20864707
7/10
If we could see your eyes better, maybe some more light
>>
I'd say an objective 7, you might be someone's 10. also you really need to clean your room, it makes it look like you dont take very good care of yourself. A guy who doesnt clean his room probably doesn't brush his teeth or wash his dick
>>
I wanna get kinky with OP. Hopefully he's a sub.

8/10
>>
>>20866207
sorry new here. what is a sub?
>>
>>20866221

Someone who wants the other person to take control during sex.
>>
>>20866221
It means "submissive" and its not a term exclusive to this board
>>
george?
>>
File: IMG_0633.jpg (2 MB, 3456x4608) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0633.jpg
2 MB, 3456x4608
oh i see, i'm more used to the terms seme/uke
but if we are talking about that then i have to say that i feel comfortable in both roles. also here is a pic for the people who wanted to see my eyes more clearly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.