[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone / get it off your fcking chest thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 3234221.jpg (29 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
3234221.jpg
29 KB, 650x366
Write a letter to someone / get it off your fcking chest thread.
>>
Ill start.

Ever since the last time i found out you cheated on me I cannot bring myself to trust you. When I wake up sometimes, I'll cuddle with you and then think of it. I think of it and grow distant. I don't even want to realize you exist on mornings like those. I'll think of all the times you hit me, or hurt me physically/emotionally and I just kinda isolate myself to ignore it. Maybe if I don't hear your voice I'l be able to think of something else. I try my hardest not to think of you in those lights, but my rose tinted glasses fall sometimes. I don't want to leave, because I love you. I don't want to stay because I'm scared.
>>
File: 1435503569266.png (376 KB, 492x625) Image search: [Google]
1435503569266.png
376 KB, 492x625
OP,

you're a giant faggot who sucks dicks on a daily basis

sincerely

Not a faggot who makes these lame ass gay tumblr/reddit threads
>>
>>22919204
bump cause OP is a faggot
>>
i hate you, kevin

:^)
>>
>>22919204

Haiku instead

You're artificial
and radically serpentine
And totally fucked.
>>
beth

still going to hate fuck you.

bbb
>>
S,

I love you even though we've been fighting a lot lately and I know you love me as well because at the end of the day we fall asleep together and its the best part of my day.

J
>>
Dear M, you're a fucking whore and I should have never loved you.

Sincerely, M
>>
>>22923633
>savage
>>
I don't know what the fuck I am doing. The odds are stacked against it all. I've got someone else and you've got someone else but I don't care. I know better but for whatever reason I'm drawn to you. You've got this strange hold on me. The only reason I came back to such a shit hole. Whatever happens, happens and hopefully everything will be better in the end.
>>
We dated in high school.

2 years later I see you at Anime Expo for a few seconds.

I found someone new and I hope you also did.

I just want to say I hope we can be friends sometime later on. As a couple we were shit, but I'm sure as a creative and collaborative team we could go far.
>>
C,
You've done too much wrong. I will right it.
>>
Y,

I'm sorry I lead you on, it was cruel of me. You are a sweet and beautiful girl, and you deserve better than to have me flaunt myself to you. I could try and make excuses for why I did it, but that wouldn't be fair to you. I was wrong, I know it. I hope that one day you can either forgive me or forget me. But if you can't ever forgive me, I do not blame you. I wish you only the best.

Yours truly,
L
>>
Christopher, I absolutely adore you. You make waking up a little better.

Thank you for everything you do for me.

<3
>>
W

Holy fuck this is hard. I have been in love with you since I was 15 and I am pushing 30 now. We have so much history, a lot of love and a lot of pain. I am sorry I had to leave but that relationship was falling apart despite all my efforts and all the conversations we had about it, I didn't want it to end with us bitter and hating one another, i'll take all this missing you and pain over hate anyway. I miss talking to you, I miss your laugh and your smell.. fuck I miss everything about you and I ache but I know it just wont work anymore we tried for 4 years and that was after us dating as kids, it just didn't work. Gods I wish you all the happiness in the world, I hope you meet someone amazing who loves you and showers you in affection I know she will be good for you.

I hope someday in the future we can talk again, I miss you dearly.

-J
>>
You cunt pls respond i love you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.