[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you broken up with him/her yet, /soc/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
Why haven't you broken up with him/her yet, /soc/?
>>
Because I fuck her all day
>>
File: feels.png (14 KB, 300x359) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
14 KB, 300x359
>implying there's a him or her
>>
... I honestly don't know.
I broke up with him before and it just didn't feel right to be with someone else.
There's just something about him, I feel like I can be myself with him and we just get along perfectly, we've been dating for 3 years now, everything would be perfect if he wasn't cheating on me, but like I said before I just can't be interested in someone else even if I try, I get bored of them after some time but with him everything's different.
And yes, I know, I'm an idiot because I'm still dating him even if he's cheating on me.
>>
Because I don't want to deal with the fallout, I'm in too deep and I don't want to be alone.
>>
>having a him or her and posting on /soc/

D E G E N E R A C Y
>>
>>22916025
Why are you an idiot? Because you feel that way? Or because society has programmed you to feel that cheating is this awful, horrible, irredeemable, atrocity?
>>
I did recently blocked from all social media and i know I'll do a lot better with out her, but she completed me. Fml
>>
>>22916073
>society has programmed you to feel that cheating is this awful, horrible, irredeemable, atrocity?

>Implying it's not
>>
She only charges 180$ every couple months. Why would I break up her? And she's cool with the others
>>
Because it's arranged and not for me to decide and I simply can't find an objective reason to get rid of her.
>>
>>22916126

Is she in on it too?

To be honest you should do it just to fuck over whoever arranged it. People who do arranged marriages need to be punished.
>>
>>22916094
Yes, that is what I am implying.
u so smurt
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
I already have, /fit/ helped.
>>
Because at my age, you become disillusioned with the concept of "The One" (no, not like Neo) and realize that while they are not your ideal, they may be the best chance you have at a stable, happy future. I could trade her in for another, but what if that girl ends up sucking worse? My girlfriend is a good woman. While she's not my ideal (and I'm not talking about physically, I'm talking about personality - lack of sweetness, too blunt, easy to anger), I feel she is someone who I can work with towards achieving that happy, stable future. In my 20's, stability was for uptight faggots. Now I realize how tenuous life is and stability seems more and more appealing.
>>
>>22916025
I don't think you are an idiot. I think you will be ready someday. I've come to think that sometimes, people we are in relationships with accompany us for a while in our lives, and that every experience with them - be it good or bad - will have an influence on how we develop, so to say.
Maybe there's still something left to learn for you.
Of course there's also completely unnecessary unhealthy relationships out there so probably my theory is shit.
>>22916092
Did she really? Maybe it's time to think about how you want to spend your life and be happy by yourself. If you're content with who you are you don't need to rely on someone else to make you feel complete.
>>22916035
I know that feel all too well. Sometimes I think I just couldn't manage to be alone, you know? I've never truly been alone in years. I don't know how it works. And I'm too scared to try.
>>
My girlfriend just cheated on me last night. The image of her being fucked by this dude is completely burned into the back of my eyes now. I wince sometimes. Pure shock. I wish It didn't bother me, and it makes me wonder; Why is it painful? Why is it a betrayal? Why is the thought of someone you 'love' being with someone else so fuckin' horrible that makes people completely break down. Answers soc?
>>
>>22916136
Parents arranged it. I think you're confusing arranged with forced. Or rather I may have implied it as forced by saying it wasn't up to me. I just want my parents to be happy and this makes them happy. I won't get 'disowned' but my parents would certainly be very displeased with it and hold it against me for the rest of my life. It will cause rifts between our families which I don't want. My dad and hers have been bros for 40+ years. Also that's the thing is exactly that I don't have an objective reason to break up. She cooks, she cleans and sucks me off most times I ask her to. I try my best to get her whatever the fuck she wants and do stupid shit like ice-skating which I absolutely hate. I think she's happy. I'm still learning stuff about her since I've literally known her for 4 months but she doesn't seem hard to read. I would've been happier if there wasn't so much resting on us. If we broke up there would be bonds older than me and her broken as well as social and financial implications that affect more people that just us.
>>
>>22916224
>Answers soc?
Sometimes things just make you feel a way just because. Do you need scientific reasoning for why getting cheated on sucks? It's universally agreed that being cheated on doesn't feel nice. I don't want to give you a blanket statement of just break up with her. But honestly, there's a reason people say it. Dump her.
>>
>>22915997
Because she's the most interesting person I've ever met and the only person I can stand being around for more than three hours. And she's sexy as hell.
>>
>>22916156
Different ID no i blocked her because i knew if i didn't I'd go crawling back to her. I know I'm going to better myself it's just shitty when it happens
>>
I cant leave him because Im afraid. Afraid I dont know How to be alone.
>>
'Cause I don't fucking want to, dick
>>
cause, I lover
>>
Because she's nicer to me than anybody else has ever been. I also think that if I broke up with her, I would be alone for the rest of my life. Lol.
>>
>>22916007
This.
>>
File: IMG_20151207_2.png (530 KB, 899x1599) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151207_2.png
530 KB, 899x1599
Because hes fucking amazing. Ive had many men in my life and none of them are even close to him. Hes the magical blend of the nice asshole that all girls search for. He isnt my bitch and hes not overly assertive. He can put me in my place if im acting like a bitch and he can spoil me if the moment call for it.
I tend to be very childish but he teaches me how to be more of an "adult".

Hes usually grumpy and mean towards other but when im around hes nicer and calmer.

We're helping eachother with our weak spots in life and i adore every moment with him.
I cant imagine him not in my life
>>
>>22917948
You sound horrible
>>
Because whilst i'm working away from home all week, company at the weekend is preffered
If she cheats on me once more though thats it
>>
>>22917948
holy shit fuck off
>>
We've been together for so long and I would feel so bad for her if I did. She chooses to have a small circle of friends, she chooses to keep things to herself. I know its destructive but if I break up with her I'm so scared of what it might do to her mentally I'm not ready for that burden. I know she loves me 2 the max, but I can never give her all the love she knows Im capable of giving.

She's catching on, but I don't think she has the balls to leave me either even if I don't treat her how she wants.
>>
Because of m-muh love ;____;
>>
>>22915997
Because if he leaves me. I'll kill us both

No joke
>>
>>22918426
>>22918457
lmfao fucking faggots
this is reality, when will you realize this
T H I S I S E V E R Y R E L A T I O N SH I P

you fucking beta virgins, fuck, go outside
>>
>>22918575
The irony of this post, nice ID tho
>>
She doesn't exist and you can't break up with someone who doesn't exist and you were never with in the first place
>>
>>22918559
he will kill you first u dumb bitch and then be happy with another whore
>>
>>22918426
And why is that? Because im in a good relationship? Lol

If you are refering to my pic please tell me you arent serious. Its called joking around. Me and him both talk like that to eachother
>>
>>22918457
Lol sorry my awesome relationship annoys you
>>
Because I'm a pussy and I hate hurting other people, no matter how many time they hurt me. My friends all say to leave him; to cut my losses. But then he smiles and fucks me like a pro. It sucks.

tl;dr two different wavelengths but the sex is great.
>>
I haven't because, like all long-term relations, I've invested so many emotions and memories into him. We've learned so much about each other that he knows what I like, how to comfort me, etc. He is an ideal life long partner.

I'm just hoping it works in the end. We are LDR and we would eventually get a house together and end the distance.

Honestly I do miss usual bf/gf stuff, and we don't even do normal LDR stuff. What keeps me hanging on (instead of me or him just fading out) is that he insists he loves me and is trying.

From past experience, the ones that don't care usually stop replying all together. They don't say they love you, because they wouldn't mean it. And they make it clear they have more fun with others than you.
>>
I'm waiting for her to find out the hard way...

Again.
>>
>>22915997
I realised how shit she actually is. Soon
>>
>>22918426
>>22918457
You fuckbags are incredibly jelly grow up or git gud
>>
>>22916073
not society, Biology. Im sick of SJW retards and retards like you acting like humans are completely removed from our primitive origins and that every thing we do is artificially constructed as part of a modern society, rather than c o r e i n s t i n c t. If he's cheating on her, he might end up having offspring that does not carry her DNA, and worse spend resources (time, money, gas, attention) on another woman's children.

That said, if you know he's going to, talk with him and consider opening your relationship up. If you dont want to leave him, discuss ideas like "you can fuck another bitch if you want but only if I know whats going on". You already DO know its happening, so he might as well be upfront about it.
>>
>>22917894
This.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 540x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 540x506
Im just gonna leave this here...
>>
>>22919304
Thats what im sayin lol
>>
I'm scared.

She's bipolar, she's in love with me and part of me is in love with her, she's attempted suicide a few times while ive been with her and i've even prevented one or two, she relies on me.

If i leave her its not one of those teen "hurr durr ill kill myself" its legit, and im scared to leave.

I just don't love her the way i used too, being with her is a task now rather than just spending time with her and enjoying it.
>>
File: cover.jpg (60 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
60 KB, 1200x1200
Because I know if I break up with her I'll suddenly see her as the most beautiful woman I know and the emotions will hit me like a freight train
>tfw I only really like girls who I can't have and as soon as I start dating a girl I lose my attraction for her really quickly even if I thought she was perfect before
>tfw no matter what I do I can't stop this from happening
>tfw I'll never love someone that loves me back
>>
>>22920183
Are you interested in someone else atm?
>>
>>22920183
I feel this to an extent, man. It's awful.
My favorite part of relationships is the very beginning, where conversation is held about dreams and personality, wishes and desires. It's compelling. But after a while, all I get from her is weather-level small-talk. It becomes... stagnant.
>>
>>22920183
Sounds like BPD or something, you should have that checked out
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.