[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here met any lifelong friends on 4chan? Like the kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: shibe.png (375 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shibe.png
375 KB, 400x400
Has anyone here met any lifelong friends on 4chan? Like the kind of people you'd invite to your wedding (if you were to ever have one).
>>
>>22911341
i dated someone for a year and a half does that count
>>
>>22911341
>wedding
I don't want Game Over
>>
>>22911341
Yes, two? Well, one of them confessed he had the feelios for me a while ago and we're in a relationship now.
The other guy was just saying how he wants me to be the best "man" at his wedding and have me wear a suit with a bow tie pff. I'd definitely have him be at my wedding.

There is another who isn't from 4chan, but I met them because a friend of theirs visits the site. I know we would go to each other's wedding because we have this unusual bond and we just clicked and became friends incredibly fast despite me being a hermit and not having any friends for ten years until just this past year.

I met all of these people thanks to /v/.
>>
>>22911341
Yeah. I met someone who I fell totally in love with and the best part was she loved me back. It was probably the best year of my life. I picked her up outside of a hospital near my house, where she said i would be getting her after visiting a friend. As soon as she got in my car she said she had just been released from the psych ward. I was a little nervous but glad she was honest I suppose. She taught me so much about myself and the world around me. Then she died. It wasn't sudden. I knew she was always kinda sickly but I didn't know how serious it was. Her family didn't tell me until the funeral. She wanted to keep it quiet. She didn't want it to hang over our heads. She was like that. She also wouldn't have wanted me to mourn. Not in the traditional sense. She always said death was only the beginning of the next adventure and that it should be celebrated, because that person was moving on to the next part of their existence. Her funeral was pretty far from traditional. January will be 10 years. She left me a note saying she was sorry she wouldn't be able to make it to my birthday and that she loved me. I still have that note. I still take at least an hour a day to think about her and how she is doing on that adventure. I like to think she's waiting at the start of the path for me, like she always promised she would be.
>>
>>22911341
One or two, going on...3-4 years I guess.
>>
>>22911969
notsureifserious.jpg
>>
Is that a corgi?
>>
>>22911341
I met exactly one person I share interests with and talk to about those interests at times and one other person I now despise and want fucking dead.
>>
>>22912813
Totally serious. I miss her a lot. Even years later. I haven't let it stop me from loving other people, but I would give up the rest of my life for one more day.
>>
I thought I met my wife on here. Then she broke up with me and shattered my heart.

I forgive her though, but that's only because it's been a few years.
>>
>>22916101
>I thought I met my wife on here
What happened?
>>
>>22916166
Don't know. She said she wasn't in love with me anymore. She had some issues and I had some of my own. We were both relatively young, but I think that if she didn't give up so easily after two years we would still be very happy together. I really don't want to talk about it too much. It still has the ability to upset me a bit. She broke up with me in a very selfish way, though. I forgive it all, though. I hope that she's happy and that she got the help she needed.
>>
>>22916177
This sounds alot like what happened with me, not on 4chan tho irl.
>>
>>22916189
Well we met on here, but we flew back and forth across the country every few months to see eachother. It was a very real relationship. We just happened to meet on this site.
>>
>>22916192
Damm it sucks especially when you said how you wanted to work it out, it brings back alot of memories.
>>
>>22916201
What hurts still is that her family still sends me letters and cards. I haven't talked to her in a year and a half. I'm mostly over it all, but I will always love her, even if I can accept that I will never have her again.
>>
>>22916223
I hear ya, i still get along fine with her family, I even went to see her mother at the hospital, but her, I still can't see her in pictures, and I havent done so for a year or more almost. Out of sight out of mind like they say. Its better since I can live more relaxed instead of torturing myself over her and why things didnt work or what couldve been done and things like that.
>>
>>22911341
Not on 4chan but when I was a turbo nerd I met my best friend on a super popular video game. He lived on the east coast and me on the west. We met when we were probably 12 about 10years ago and we are currently roommates and have eiffel towered a bitch from tinder. If we were any closer we would be gay.

>needless to say we are the closest friends can get and I would invite him to my wedding.
>>
>>22911341
From Internet, yeah, one person. From 4chains? Bahahahaha, no.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.